Family

Monster

Krystal POV

                I woke up suddenly in my bed. My body felt heavy as I tried to stretch out. I looked over to my right side and smiled as I saw amber sleeping in a chair leaning over resting her head on the mattress holding my hand. I gently shook her shoulder to wake her up. I leaned over and kissed her forehead softly. She lifted her head off of the bed and got out of the chair and lay beside me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me to her.

                “What’s wrong Am?” I asked looking at her worriedly.

                “Don’t you ever scare me like that again Krystal.” She mumbled slightly as she buried her face into my neck. I smiled and gently liftedher chin up and placed soft kisses on her lips.

                “I’m sorry Amber.” I apologized and nuzzled my face into her neck. She just tightened her arms around me and held me to her chest. It was nice being safe in her arms. Being with her made me forget everything. To me it was just me and her alone in the world. After a while I pulled my face out from her neck and kissed her again making her smile.

                “How are you feeling Krys?” Amber asked as she glanced at my side. My memory returned and I rolled on my side.

                “I’m feeling better. Umm… thanks.”

                “Thanks for what baby?”

                “For taking care of me and for staying with me.” Amber just held me again.

                “I’ll always be here for you Krystal.” She said placing soft kisses on my forehead. I smiled and slowly started to sit up in bed. Amber watched me carefully as I got out of bed. I slowly walked into the kitchen with Amber supporting me. Sica and Yuri were sitting at the table talking. Amber cleared and Sica turned to me and smiled. I looked over to the stove and saw Taemin and Minho cooking every one breakfast and laughing together. Then Sulli and Victoria walking into the kitchen holding each other’s hands with Luna and Sunny following behind. Jonghyun and Henry walked in; looking for Amber and Onew followed searching for Luna. Key walked in and to my surprise took Jonghyun’s hand.

                Everyone was here. This was our own little family. Even though we had our differences we all became close over the recent events. We were our own little family of humans, Angels and even demons. As the days went on my wound healed completely and I began to train again with Sica. It had been forever since I had a proper lesson and it was fun being with my sister again. We laughed and challenged each other and even had a little match.  Victoria and I began talking to get past our differences and eventually trusted each other.

Amber POV

                After Krystal was better everything was great. Everyone moved out of the safe house once Jessica, Krystal and Taemin made the town safe again. We all moved back into the town and Krys and I decided we wanted to live together alone in her apartment. After a lot of begging and a lot of promises, Jessica let me move in with her precious baby sister alone. We moved into Krystal’s one bedroom apartment and made it our home. We adopted a little black cat named midnight who loved being our baby. Everyone returned to their normal lives and kept in touch. People would always stop by the coffee shop for a chat. Krystal and I still worked at the shop with sunny and Luna and even Victoria helped out once and a while when she felt comfortable. She took the mom roll around us and made sure everyone was taken care of before herself. Luna and I became close friends and Sulli even started calling me Hyung. Victoria went to live with Sulli and we are very happy to hear that they are a very happy couple.

                Jonghyun went back to live in the apartment alone and unexpectedly got a new roommate. Key moved in with him and so far they are still “just friends” but I knew my brother better. Life was good. Krystal and I returned to school and worked after at the coffee shop and I even started to make new friends through Minho. I joined the basketball team and played with the guys and Krystal made sure to come to every game to cheer me on. Even though life was great there were still dangers. I always kept my sword with me in my bag and Minho and I had lessons every weekend from Krystal and Taemin. Krystal still worried about me and the thought of me fighting scared her but it was necessary for me to learn. Finally everything was ok. Krystal and I woke up every morning and went to school and then went to work and came back home only to fall asleep in each other’s arms. Even though on the weekends we hung out with our different groups of friends we always got to come home to each other. Even though sometimes we argued and fought it wasn’t a big deal because at the end of the day I loved Krystal with all my heart and I never wanted to do anything to hurt her, and I knew she felt the same. I never thought that I would meet a girl like Krystal who would put up with me at my worst and love me at my best. 

 

Authors note: 

Hey guys sorry I was away for so long >.< my laptop died and it is currently being fixed. So far i think I am finished with this story and maybe I will come back to it later but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Please continue to suport me and my stories! 

thank you all for reading <3 

- Emily~