Kidnapped

Monster

 

Amber POV

                I sighed. Today was the day. It was so hard for me to let Krystal go. I knew how dangerous it would be and I was scared for her. I know she has to go. I didn’t want her to get hurt for me.

                “Amber don’t let go of your sword while I’m gone ok? This house is pretty safe but just in case don’t let it out of your hands. I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Krys said to me kissing me on the cheek.

                “Don’t worry about me baby just please come back safely Krys.” I said sadly. Krys kissed me softly and hugged me before she took off with Taemin. They were going to back to the city and to hunt the demons out while the rest of us stayed in the safe house under Sunny’s protection. I hoped Krystal would return safely.

Krystal POV

                Taemin and I flew as fast as we could. I wanted to get this over with so I could return to Amber. This is the first time we will have been apart since I met her. Once we landed in the center of town we begin the hunt. We tracked a large group of demons into a nearby park and waited for nightfall to destroy them. I was so jittery and jumpy. I wondered how Amber was doing.

                Once it was night we flew into the center of the park and landed amongst the demons. They snarled and snapped at us as they took out their weapons. I smiled and the slaughter began.

Amber POV

                We all waited anxiously for Krys and Taemin to return. Everyone was tense and we couldn’t relax no matter how hard we tried. I held my sword to my side and never put it down. All I wanted was for Krys to come back to my side safely. Jjong sat with me knowing how scared I was for Krys. I wasn’t used to this, needing protection from something. I was always the protector, the strong little sister that could manage a smile no matter how bad things got. As I drifted off in thoughts about Krys I could hear the soft sound of wings beating. Krystal? Was she back already? I ran to the backyard to check. It wasn’t her. It was ten demons standing in the backyard glaring at me.

                “SUNNY!” I yelled moving in front of Jjong taking out my sword. Sunny ran out with her two swords and took a defensive stance next to me. Luna was probably still in the house hiding. Henry and Minho ran out and stood behind me with Jjong. Key took Sulli’s hand and ran into the house. Sunny and I stepped in front of everyone ready to kill. How did they find us? It was supposed to be safe here.

                “I got your back Am!” Sunny shouted as the fight began. One by one the demons started to fall. Sunny and I remained un-harmed.

                “Remember we only want that one!” a male demon said pointing at me. “It was her angel that killed Hyuna. She is the one we want.” I froze. I wasn’t going anywhere. I was going to stay here to wait for Krystal to come back. The demons turned to me and snarled at me. Just as I was about to kill the closest demon I remembered. We killed five. So why are there only four in front of us? !

                “Sunny take over!” I shouted as I suddenly ran into the house only to find a demon with a knife against Luna’s throat. She looked so scared. I stopped.

                “Drop the sword or she dies.” The demon growled. I dropped my sword and held my hands up for the monster to see. We backed out of the back door and the demon joined the others.

                “Luna!” Sunny shrieked as she moved towards the demons. I held her back. Sunny was horrified as she saw the demon press the knife closer into Luna’s neck. Blood ran down the blade as I saw Luna trying not to scream out in pain.

                “We will trade you this human for that one angel. If you don’t give us the human this one dies.” The same demon who appeared to be the leader said pointing at me. I knew Sunny and I didn’t have a choice. It is a guardian’s job to do anything in their power to protect their human from anything. I knew that I would have to go with them to save my new friend. I gave an apologetic smile to Jjong and slowly moved towards the monsters. Minho and Henry held Jjong back as he tried to run after me.

                “Let her go and I will go with you, none of my friends will follow you either.” I said shaking. Henry let go of Jjong and the both tried to get to me. Sunny stopped them.

                “AMBER DON’T YOU DARE LEAVE US.” Jjong shouted.

                “LIU WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!” Henry yelled.

                “I’m sorry guys. I need to go. If I don’t they will kill Luna.” I said just loud enough for everyone to hear. The demons smiled. As soon as I got close they let go of Luna and pressed the Knife against my neck. The demon behind me then grabbed my waist and we flew.  I could feel the knife cutting into the first couple layers of my skin. As soon as the blade left my neck I felt pain at the back of my neck and slowly out… I’m sorry Krystal.

Krystal POV

                What? We have been killing demons for hours and they have been coming at us nonstop. But just now they stopped and ran away. Taemin and I chased them to the country border. I had an uneasy feeling about all of this. I suggested that we head back home. Taemin agreed and we rushed back to the house. I felt relief over me as I saw everyone.

                “Where is Amber?” I asked looking around for her. Luna and Sunny came out of the house. I tensed up as I saw the bandage wrapped around Luna’s neck.

                “Demons came and took her.” Jonghyng whispered. Henry was behind him patting his back looking at the ground with no life in his eyes. I fell to my knees. No. Sunny came and patted my head. I could see the guilt in her face.

                “They had Luna. Amber willingly went with them to save her.” Sunny said with shame on her face. I knew it wasn’t her fault. I couldn’t do anything. I promised to protect her.

                “DAMMIT!” I screamed as I punched the ground as hard as I could. Everyone felt the earth tremble.

                “Krystal…” Sunny said pulling me back up to my feet. At that moment I felt my depression and grief being replaced by rage. I pushed everyone away as I ran into our room and grabbed my two extra swords and strapped them to both sides of my hips. I walked back out tying my hair into a ponytail. Everyone looked at me in surprise.

                “I’m going to find her and I won’t come back until I do.” I said turning to my new found family. I smiled. “Don’t worry about me I will be ok. Stay safe all of you. Amber and I will be back in no time.” Jonghyun walked up to me just before I took off.

                “Please bring her back safe.” He whispered. I hugged him. I knew how scared he was because I could feel the same fear running through me. I was so scared for her. I let go and took off. Don’t worry Am, I’m coming for you.