Introduction

Monster

 

Amber POV

Damn, another boring day at school. Ever since we moved to Korea I have been bored. My classes are easy and I don’t even have to pay attention to get straight A’s. I don’t have many friends my age. Whatever. I put on my boys uniform and ran out of the house. I don’t wear a boys uniform to look like a boy I wear it because it is comfortable. It took my brother coming to the school and basically begging for the school to actually let me wear the boy’s uniform. My older brother Jonghyng is the one who looks after me. Our parents died in a car crash and ever since then Jjong has taken care of me. Once I got to school ran into homeroom. I was just on time before the teacher walked in. I sat in my seat and noticed a new girl. She sat behind me and had dark hair and dark brown eyes. She must be new. No one talked to her or even said hi.

                “Class we have a new student, please show her around if you see her having any trouble. Why don’t you introduce yourself?” our teacher said as she came into the room.

                “Sure. My name is Krystal I moved here from the US. I hope we can be good friends.” The girl said slightly bowing. She was really pretty. She sat down and class started.

Krystal POV

                She ran into class late. She was so perfect and confident. She stopped as she ran into the class room and looked at me and took her seat in front of me. I have all my classes with her and I live close to her apartment. I need to be able to protect her at all times. I stared at her through class and when class was over I got up and walked out of the room. I looked at locker number and realized my locker is right next to Amber’s. Damn she is going to think I’m a stalker. I quickly walked to my locker and was stopped by a group of boys.

                “Hey your new here want me to show you around?” the tallest one said.

                “No thanks. “ I replied looking for Amber.

                “a-are you sure?”

                “Yeah.” I said shooting an icy glare at him.

                “No one’s ever turned me down before.”

                “I think I just did.” I said before walking past the group of boys. I ran so they couldn’t catch up I didn’t have time for them. I hated people like that. People who think they are better than everyone else. I got into class just in time. Amber looked up at me and smiled at me as I sat in the seat next to her. Once class was over I walked up to her desk to say hello.

                “Hi, your Amber right?” I asked shyly.

                “Yeah, and your Krystal right?” she said standing up. “Our lockers are right next to each other? Right?”

                “Yeah, and I think we have a lot of classes together too. Do you know what class is next?”

                “It’s lunch.” She said chuckling at me.

                “Oh, cool do you want to have lunch together?”