9

Love Conquers All

"Please refrain yourself from shouting at the customer, Taemin-shi. Customers is the King." Kai pointed out and smirk at him.

Taemin who was holding onto his notepad, glared at the two boys before jotting their orders. Tao leaned back on his chair and usher Kai to come closer to him which Kai raise his brows too.

"What do you want?" He asked from his spot.

"I guess that's the girl that he has a crush on." Tao pointed secretly towards Krystal.

Kai turn his head to the left and saw Krystal giggling in the arms of L. L turn around and make a deathly eye contact with Kai who give him a face.

"What are you looking at?" L asked Kai who was starting to stand up.

Tao eyes widen as he sense the situation. It's turning ugly. He stand up and grab to Kai arm, pulling the younger boy down to his seat. Tao immediately began to apologise to L who gave him a death glare.

"Sorry for my friend actions. He meant no harm. Please don't start a fight." Tao pleaded to L.

Kai crosses his arm to his chest and snorted at Tao.

"I don't see why you are apologising to him." Kai told him but Tao slap his mouth shut.

"Taemin really need this work. So please, if you don't respect me which you don't, at least respect Taemin. He needs money to survive too and we can't imprint a bad impression on that girl minds. She needs to like us, we are Taemin friends and we need to be nice eventhough we are sometimes self-centered..."

"Self-centered? Me? I hope you are talking about yourself. I don't care about anything." Kai corrected Tao.


"That's my point..."

"Your drink." Taemin groan as he slam their drink on the table.

"Nice service. I give you 0 out of 100." Kai comment, sarcastically.

A fake smile appear on Taemin face before joining his friends on the table. His eyes kept on staring at Krystal who was having fun with her boyfriend. He felt pain and hurt. She never smile brightly like that to him not once. She was enjoying herself even without him beside her.

"Man up and confess to her."

Kai words rang through his ears. Immediately a blush crept on his cheeks. He turn to the side and gaped at the maknae. Blinking a few times before he chuckled nerouvsly, rubbing his neck and shaking his head.

"She got a boyfriend. I can't do that. No, that's not right. She will get hurt. I can't...." He began to reason with them but Tao and Kai was weren't buying that lame reason.

"Dude, take advice from a playboy like me," Tao wrap his arm around Taemin shoulder and smile.

"Steal that girl away from that punk. She was your from the first. Steal her away and be the bad boy! Girls like bad boy. Trust me, been there and done that." Tao told Taemin.

Taemin gasped and shrug his friend arm away from his shoulders.

"You stole someone else girlfriend away? That's cruel and insensitive." Taemin gave his comment.

"What do you expect from him then? Go to the man and talk nicely? That might hurt his pride. Like he said before at Yunho-hyung class, love is like a fart. My advice to you, Taemin-ah, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS PUNK! Be yourself and tell her. It wil work, big time." Kai gave his thoughts a try but that earn Tao scoff.

"You're so old-fashion, Kai. Steal her away from that punk, Taemin. Bad boy is the best!" Tao tell Taemin who was staring at him before Kai pulled Taemin to face him.

"No, bad boy are the worst. Just be yourself and tell her that you love her." Kai began to slightly raise his voice.

 

 

Krystal turn her head towards the three friends. She watch with a frown as Taemin was push and pull by both Kai and Tao. She stood up to walk towards that table when L grab her hand.

"Where are you going?" He asked her. Krystal pointed at Taemin.

"Helping my best friend. Give me a minute." She said and without waiting for his answer she march her way to Taemin table.

From a near distance, Krystal could hear their brickering. Taemin was trying to calm the situation down but failed miserably. She rush to Taemin side when both of the boys pushes Taemin way to grab onto each other collar, trying to start a fight.

"What the heck are you doing to my friend, jerks!?" Krystal yelled to Kai and Tao.

Both boys turn to Krystal and immediately break away from each other. Taemin was on the floor and Krystal help him up and then shooting death and cold glares towards Kai and Tao.

"It's not what you think, young lady." Tao began to exlpain but Krystal hisses at him.

"Shut up. I saw what you did to Taemin. Apologise to him. Who are you anyway." Krystal began to ask.

"They are my friends from school. My roommates too. Stop scaring them, Soojung." Taemin shakily stand up and stand infront of his friends.

Krystal wasn't happy with Taemin but she let it go. She gave his newfound friends another death glare before pointing her finger to them.

"Don't hurt my Taemin-oppa or I will hurt you badly that you will have nightmares about me everynight till death invites you."

It was a meaningless threat but Taemin and obviously Krystal saw the fear and scared look in Kai and Tao eyes but the boys remain stoic, pretending that the threat didn't effect them.

"Do you have a first aid kit, Oppa? Your cheek are bleeding, there's a small cut." Krystal pointed at Taemin cheek.

As she touches his cheek, Taemin flinch away from her and Kai smirked at him. He pushes his friend towards Krystal and roll his eyes.

"Remember Yunho-hyung words." Was what Kai told him but that was enough to get Taemin rushing his way to the kitchen, away from them.

Krystal hurridly rush to the kitchen to check on Taemin. Tao turn to Kai and shook his head.

"He is a hopeless case. I pity our friend there." Tao commented but then his mouth gape open as he saw a beautiful female at the enterance.

"Fly will enter you gaping mouth." Kai told him and seat down but then he felt someone behind him.

His head turn around and saw Yoona, smiling at him.

"Nice to see you here too, Jongin-ah."