11

Love Conquers All

Taemin POV :

I watch as Tao grin like an idiot infront of this very beautiful and y lady that is walking with a very beautiful and warm smile. Her smile was really bright and beautiful and I can clearly see Tao going gaga over this lady. Oh no.... this poor poor lady going to be Tao's target. Should I tell her about his plan? Or should I stay silent? But this poor lady would....

SLAP!!!!!

Omo, what happen? Who slap who? Why did the slap happen? Who got slap? I panic unknowingly as my eyes search for a red mark on a cheek and found one. Wow, that's a very red mark... Tanned skin? Kai? My eyes drifted to Kai who was laughing his head off, banging on the table. So, Kai didn't get slap then who...

Blame my slow brain, obviously it's Tao. My eyes shifted slightly to the right and saw Tao smirking at the lady. Did he just smirk? What's wrong with this dude? He got slapped and everyone is like watching a free show in this place and he's smirking? Man, I will never understand Tao's mind. It's complicated.

"Ta... Tao..." I called him softly, trying to grab his arm but that stubborn punk retreat his arm away from my grasp. Man, if I weren't this patient and kind I would have kick his brother long time ago!

"Are you alright?" Krystal ask from the side and I forces a tight smile which she roll her eyes.

End of Taemin POV.......

 

 

"Seriously, I'm not joking. Are you alright? You seems... I don't know different from yourself, your usually self." Krystal pointed out and Taemin chuckled before shaking his head.

"Different? Maybe because I have those two as my roommates and I have many schoolwork I need to finish in a limit time and also worrying about you too... Oh...." Taemin began to reason out before he slip his words and gasped. Krystal turn to Taemin and widen her eyes.

"Worry about me? Taemin-ah, you don't have too. I got Myungsoo-oppa..." Krystal answer but Taemin shake his head.

"That's the case. I don't know him well to let you date him. What if he's just playing with you? What if..."

"Oppa! I am a big girl and I can handle my own self, you know. I can date whoever I want. You don't have to worry about me because I can take care of myself. Why don't you just take care of yourself and your so-called friends. I am fine so don't worry about. I'm not a little kid anymore." Krystal raises her voice slightly before pushing Taemin away and marching towards L and his friends. Taemin heard Krystal saying something to L.

"Oppa, let's get out of here. This place is suffocating me." She said and grab L arm, dragging him away.

Before leaving, L shot Taemin a death glare before slamming the door shut loudly. This cause Kai to stop laughing and turn to Taemin and so as Tao, shifting his attention to Taemin.

"Taemin-ah..." Kai and Tao called.

Yoona and Yuri turn to Taemin who was staring at the door blankly. Yoona walk towards Taemin, placing a hand on his shoulders and Taemin hung his head low before turning around. His nose were red and his tears were visibly seen.

"Don't worry, she will come to her senses. She will notice that you really care for her dearly. It's okay to cry, Taemin-ah...." Yoona told Taemin who wipe his tears vigrously before forcing a smile. Yuri snorted at him.

"Don't smile if it's isn't a genuine smile. You should really use some violence in your life..." Yuri told Taemin but before she could finish her words Tao cut in, wrapping his arm around her neck.

"That's why he got us as his bestfriend, babe." Tao pointed at Kai and him before winking at Yuri.

Yoona raises her brows at Yuri before chuckling at her. Yuri turn to Tao and immediately stomp o his foot and the boy groan but didn't let his arm away from her neck. Kai watch with amusement as Tao got tortured while Taemin began to force a smile at the scene infront of him.

"Hands away from my neck, punk." Yuri told him but Tao shake his head.

This pisses off Yuri greatly. She elbow him in the rib before kneeing his stomach. Tao fall to the ground, holding onto his stomach and rib.

"Unnie, that was very bad. The poor boy is hurting." Yoona scold Yuri who roll her eyes.

'This punk had been getting on my nerves since the first time I meet him. He thinks he could get me like one of his bimbos but he is dead wrong. I am not like those bimbos. You want me, get yourself some respect and you can get me, or else.... get out my life."

Taemin blink his eyes softly before turning to Tao.

"So, she knew from the start. Tao," Taemin called his friend who groan in pain but still look at Taemin.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You got one tough cookie." Taemin told him and Tao glared at him.

 

 

Author Words :
Hey guys, sorry about the MIA for 5 mths. Many things happen and needed to be finish during that 5 mths. But I'm back and will try to update frequently. Thank you.