6

Love Conquers All

Tao whistle and send a seductive wink as a bunch of girls walk past him. The girls turn to Tao and giggled before walking away. Tao smile to himself and nodded his head. Now, this is what life is. Being free from that controling place and out at the town with a place pack with beautiful and y ladies for him to see, now that is what his life means.

"Free from scary and psycho people and hello beautiful ladies..." Tao greeted to himself.

His eyes scan for the paradise he is right now and saw Yuri who was swimming at the pool with her bikini. Tao smirked. It was his lucky day, he thought. Jumping off his chair, Tao took his shirt off and that cause the girls around the cafe to squeal at his abs. Tao smirked and walk away to the pool while muttering something.

"Yes ladies, squeal and be amuse of my body. Thanks to hardwork, I get this... Be amazed for Adonis...." Tao began to boast to himself.

He walk slowly towards the pool and stop right infront of Yuri.

"Hey babe." Tao cooed, winking at her.

Yuri roll her eyes as she saw Tao infront of her. She climb up and sit at the edge, grabbing her towel and Tao was sitting beside her.

"Yuri, right?" Tao asked, trying to make a conversation. Yuri turn to look at Tao with a surprise look.

"How did you know my name?" She asked and Tao laughed, trying to act cool and all.

"I have my way, babe. Anyhow, let's just cut to the chase, I hate chasing by the way so I'll just tell you this then. I want you." Tao said with a confident smile.

Yuri turn to look at Tao and laughed out loud. Tao was surprise by the reactions he receive. Yuri stand up and wrap the towel around her tightly before moving closer to Tao. She smile at him, touching his chest, caressing it softly and Tao smile at her, thinking that it work. He thought that Yuri was charm by him but actually the Black Pearl had something special for him.

"You want me?" She asked seductively and Tao smirked.

"You hate chasing?" She asked again, wrapping her arms around Tao, pulling him closer. Tao chuckled.

Yuri smirked at him and Tao raise his brows.

"You're hot, did you know that, Black Pearl?" Tao asked, leaning closer and this make Yuri laughed.

"I heard that from many man and..." Yuri pause, pulling him even closer.

Tao was excited.

"And those man are JUST LIKE YOU! JERK!" Yuri yelled, pushing Tao to the pool.

Tao fall into the pool with a loud splash and Yuri frown as he resurface and stare shockingly at her.

"Listen up, dude, I am not one of those bimbos that you can sweet talk and they will literally fall down to your knees and kiss it. I am not those bimbos. And let me tell you, YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE! Revise it, learn it and memorise it. Dudes like you make me piss off. So, don't go wasting your time on wooing me because I'm not interested!"

And Yuri left the scene with a proud aura. Tao was caught off guard. That girl is really hard to catch. Climbing up the pool, Tao rested at the edge, staring at Yuri with a sly smirk.

"I'm never giving up! I want you and I will get you, Yuri!" Tao yelled and Yuri turn around, stucking her tongue out.

"Well then, good luck trying, loser!"