10

Love Conquers All

Tao POV :
 

I watch from the side as Kai immediately stand up and straighten himself. The gloomy and emo look he was boring in a lightning flash was gone and was replace with a bright and cheerful look. He just smile. That punk just freakingly smile. Who is the beautiful babe anyway? How can she cause this drastic change in this pokerface Kai's life. Frankly speaking, this girl is a beauty, no doubt about that but sadly, my target is Yuri, my black peart.

Anyway, my senses are on it's move. Could it be that Kai have a crush on this lady? If it is then praise everything that is sweet and spice with everything nice, I found Kim Jongin weakness. Oh wait, they are talking and oh my gucci, did Kai just blush.... Taemin-ah! Where are you when I need you?! They kept on talking and Kai kept on blushing and I felt really bad to have cut their lovely conversations but I really want to know her name and so I, Huang Zitao cut their conversations.

"I'm Tao, Kai's friend and roommate. You are? How did you know Kai?" I cut in and oh boy, I could feel Kai mentally stabbing me countless time for interrupting him. But who cares, I found his weakness.

"Yoona." She answer with her beautiful voice.

Wow Kai, this lady is a keeper. She's hot, enough said. So she began to tell me how she meet and how Kai save her and he's working as their caretaker in the orphange and how she is married and waiting for her husband to return from war and how.... Hold the freaking minute, I think my ear heard something wrong. Did she say she was married? Gotta find the truth.

"You're married, Noona?" I asked and she nodded her head with a smile.

By instinct, my head turn to Kai and a pity and sympathy look flashes to my face. But he shot me down with a glare, typical Kai.... Poor Kai, he got a crush on a married woman. Such luck did appear in this world. I was in own on thoughts when I heard Kai laughed along with Yoona. Alright then, I will take my leave.

"Hey Kai, I'm going in the kitchen to check on Taemin, alright." I told him and run into the kitchen.

Maybe I could check on Taemin and his love.

 

 


 

"Don't let them bully you, Oppa. You shouldn't be so weak. Fight them back."

I heard that girl told Taemin. Well, young lady, good luck with forcing him that. If Taemin could fight someone else back physically is the day, I stick with one woman for eternity. I walk in the kitchen with a soft smile and Taemin caught it.

"Wae?" He asked to me. I pointed outside and Taemin left the girl and stand beside me.

"Kai got a crush and it's a Noona who he is currently working as a caretaker in an Orphanage but sadly the Noona is married and Kai is a pity soul." I said in one breath.

Taemin gave me a harsh and dirty look before telling something I already know.

"Don't disturb them. Stay here with Krystal while I take her order." Taemin order but I laughed at his face and that earn Krystal frowning look.

"Dude, I like you but I ain't going to listen to your orders. I'm following. It's a good chance to introduce you too. Let's go."

I pushes Taemin out of the kitchen and we headed to Kai and Yoona-noona table. From far, we saw Kai annoyed face and that timid Taemin even thought of going back to the kitchen. What a man.... Sheesh....

"Is this your friend too, Jongin?" Yoona began to ask and instead of Kai answering, I answer for her.

"Yup. Lee Taemin." And Kai glared at me.

"Your orders maam?" Taemin began to ask and Yoona shook her head.

"Oh no, I'm waiting for someone."

Just as she answer Taemin, the enterance door open and my heart was smiling brightly. My black pearl!!!!!!!!!

"Yuri-ah!!!!!!!!!!" I called happily and she turn before she flashes her beautiful smile.

"There you are. I've been searching for you." She said as she make her way towards..... me.........