3

Love Conquers All

Taemin woke up first. He took a quick bath and wake up the others. Tao was the hardest to wake up. The Panda kept on tossing and turning and telling, five more minutes. Kai was dead as a dead man. After Tao shower in an unstable state, both went to Kai. Pushing him off the bed but the boy didn't wake up. They yelled and scream at his ear but he didn't flinch. Tao grab onto Taemin arm and panic.

"Ohmygosh, Jongin is dead! Taemin-ah, give him CPR." Tao instructed. Pushing the boy towards the dead looking Kai. Taemin was in panic mode.

Without thinking twice, he went down, trying to give CPR to Kai when the latter open his eyes and punch Taemin face and smack Tao head hard. Before going to shower. Tao rub the back of his head and Taemin was holding onto an ice pack, placing it on his eyes. The door open and Kai went out. He glare at them and Taemin rush to Tao side, both being obedient, staring at Kai scaredly. Kai turn to them.

"Do that again and I will kill you." He threaten, changing into his uniform and march out.

 

 

Currently, all of the SMU students were at the assembly hall listening to the headmaster words. Lee Soo Man was standing tall and giving his lectures. Telling the students all of the rules. Tao was fidgeting at the back. Kai was stiffling a yawn while Taemin was dozing off to his own world. Everyone was standing straight while the three of them was being in their own world. That catches the attention of the headmaster.

"The three boys at the back!" He yelled.

Instantly, all three straighten their back and stare straight as all eyes were on them. Tao was scared and so as the other two. Kai was wide awake, his sleepiness were gone and Taemin was brought back to earth.

"Recite the University priority rules NOW!" He roar and the three of them look at each other, waiting for one of them to answer but no one knows since they went straight to bed after reaching there, not caring to read the rules.

"I said, recite the priority rules!"

Taemin rub his neck and look to his roommates who were staring at the ground.

"Some... something...." Taemin voice out and Kai and Tao look to him.

"Yes, Mr Lee?" Lee Soo Man asked. "Continue if you dare."

Taemin took a deep breath and answer.


"Something about love." He said and stare at the ground.

"Good but not good enough. Mr Kim and Mr Huang, your answer?"

Tao raise his hand.

"Something about forbidden love." Tao squeak for the first time in his life.

"Mr Kim, finish it off."

"I don't know, Sir." Kai said truthfully. Lee Soo Man wasn't pleased with his answer.

Kai knew he was going to get scolded infront of the school and he was ready. He was being truthfully to himself. If he gets expelled, that's something he can't control. Lee Soo Man open his mouth to scold him but it was cut when the assembly door open and walk in a tall man, smiling brightly.

"Love is forbidden behind and outside the school doors. Anyone caught having a relationship behind the Principal backs, will be permanently EXPELLED." The man said the rules and all student turn to him.

He walk towards Kai and place a hand on his shoulder, still smiling at him. The man look up and stare straight at Lee Soo Man eyes.

"Good morning, headmaster. My name is Jung Yunho, the new Dance and Music teacher in this school."

 

 

Author to Reader :

I couldn't update quickly because my mom got a heart surgery and she's currently in hospital. I will try to update as quickly as possible but it might be a short update like that. I really hope that you guys understand. I need to look after my mom. Thank you...