2

Love Conquers All

Tao took of his sunglasses and turn to his chauffer, instructing him to take his bag to his room. The poor old man drag his large bag to his design room. Tao was exploring the grounds. Watching everything near him. He was bored. Why? Because there weren't any women around here. Taking a few steps near the fountain, Tao look up at the wall infront of him a large tall wall.

"Prison cell. I'm in a prison cell! Ohmygosh, I'm in a prison cell. No woman, no flirting with the opposite , is this Karma for playing with girls heart." Tao yelled to himself, dropping to the ground in despair.

Someone clear it's throat and Tao look up. In a flash, his pathetic moment vanish and a sly smile appear on his face, winking at the girl infront of him. The girl scoff, showing him her middle finger. She step his foot and began to climb on the tall wall professionally.

"Wait, you will fall." Tao said, groaning in pain as he reach the wall, waiting for the girl to fall not nothing happen. Tao was amazed by her skill.

"Ninja beauty." He whisper to himself and blink a few times. The girl stop at the top and turn to him. Tao flashes a grin and wink at her. She roll her eyes.

"Ninja beauty lady, what a fine and beautiful girl like you climb up the tree. Maybe I should help you around the campus and have a few drinks and talk if you know what I'm sayin'?" Tao said, switching his flirting mode on but the girl snorted at him.

"Keep your cheesy and lame pick-up lines to yourself or gave it to someone else. I know what type on man you are. A player are an . Find someone else who could get your pants down." The girl yelled and jump down the wall to the other side.

Tao was a wushu expert. He skillfully climb the wall and watch as the girl run towards her friends. He heard one of her friends call her name.

"Yah, Yuri-ah, where did you go?"

Tao jump down to his side and smile sheepishly, giggling to himself as he make his way to his room.

"So, your name is Yuri.... Beautiful black pearl ninja, Yuri... ehehheehheheheh...."

 

 

The train stop at the station and Kai went out of it. He was still sleepy. He had almost miss the train because of his late night works. A yawn escape his mouth and Kai lazily walk out of the station to the bustop. While waiting for the bus to arrive, he saw a group of young kids getting bullied. Kai frown, abandoning the bus which shortly arrive and make a bee-line to the kids.

"What's going on here?" Kai asked, glaring at the high schoolers.

"Oh look, newbie. Shut up and leave. We don't need new people like you to talk."

Kai was pissed off. He swing his heavy bag to one of the high schoolers and grab his collar.

"Leave the kids alone or I will hurt you. I don't care if I went to jail but if it's for the kids, I could rather risk everything. Leave or I will crush your face." Kai threaten. It was a meaningless threat but everyone was scared because of his aura. It was dark.

"So... sorry..." They run off.

Kai turn to the kids and squat down to their eye level. A soft smile appear on his face and he wipe the tears flowing from each kids.

"So, where is your Mommy?" Kai asked and the kids frown.

"Orphan." One answer and Kai nodded his head.

"Come on, I'll take you back to your orphange. Don't worry I'm not a bad guy. I was raise up in an orphange too. Come on, the lady in charge must be worried."

Kai send the kids back to their orphange and as the door open an angry look lady frown cutely at them, hands on her hips and raising her brows. She didn't speak, she just pointed inside and the kids went inside, each and one of them, muttering an apology as they walk past her. She look up and saw Kai who was rooted to the ground and was spazzing silently.

"Thank you." She said and Kai coughed, nodding his head. "For bringing back the kids. Their caretaker just run away when they were in trouble...."

"I would be their caretaker but only during evening." Kai cut in, too eager to answer.

"You're a student?"

"SMU."

"Dongsaeng-ah, welcome to the job. I'm a Noona. Im Yoona." She introduce herself. Kai was surprise. She look so young but is her noona, that for him.

"Ka.." Kai paused and continue. "Kim Jongin."

 

 

Taemin run down the hallway with his bags around his shoulder and almost tripping onto the ground. He was late and seeing everyone staring weirdly at him as he make his way to his room. The door slam open and Taemin saw two boys introducing themselves and Taemin stood infront of the door, awakwardly. His bag drop off his shoulders and Tao giggled, moving forward and grabbing his falled bag.

"Chill, dude." Tao said, placing the bag onto his bed. Taemin smiled shyly, thanking Tao and making his way to his bed.

"I'm Tao by the way."

"Taemin."

"That's Kai." Tao pointed to Kai who was reading a book on his bed. Kai held his hand up and continuing his reading.

"Late huh?" Tao asked. Taemin nodded his head.

"My childhood friend wanted to get revenge on me for going back late last night, she switch off my alarm and I woke up late."

"A female childhood friend huh? Maybe she will be your girlfriend in the future." Tao joked, nudging Taemin shoulde with his hip and Taemin laughed,

"We are not like that...."

Kai look up from his book and make a comment.

"That's what all people said before they became a couple." Kai make a serious comment that Tao laughed at.

Taemin blushes and went to his bed, hiding his red face.