5

Love Conquers All

School ends a few hours ago. All of the students were allowed to leave the campus for their work and meeting their family. As the bell rangs, everyone disperse into different directions with all smiles. They were excited to leave the school campus ground but they make sure not to make any noise as they leave or the Headmaster who give them detention and took their freedom away from a month.

"So, where are you guys going?" Tao asked, as he place his piercing back in his ears.

"You know that you shouldn't be allowed to used that right?" Taemin asked.

Tao laughed at him. He turn around and face Taemin with a smirk, Tao place another piercing on his ears, Taemin flinch as he watch and quickly rush to the bin, vomiting out his lunch that he ate 4 hours ago. Tao snorted.

"What a baby." He said.

"Well I'm sorry for being a sissy, Tao. Unlike you, I get nausea when people pierce infront of me. How can you do such thing without looking at the mirror? Even when I tried once, I fainted..."

Kai chuckled as he look up from his book. Kai was currently laying on his bed, waiting for the right time to leave. He couldn't help laughed at Taemin words.

"You fainted?" Kai asked, raising his brows, lowering his book from his face.

Taemin groan.

"Then what? Did someone help you and give you some slap to wake the Princess up?" Kai tease and Tao and him fist bump each other, laughing.

"Hahahahahaha... very funny. I'm laughing, I'm rolling on the floor because of your joke." Taemin said sarcastically which Kai replied back.

"Then why aren't you rolling on the floor?" He asked.

Taemin growled at both of them and walk out off the room with Tao yelling at him.

"Wait for us, dude!" Tao yelled, grabbing Kai along with him.

 

 

"And where will the three of you going?" Yunho asked. Taemin answer for them.

"I'm going to work while Tao is meet.... Ouch!"

Taemin drop to the ground as Tao kick his calf. Tao then turn to Yunho and smile at him with Kai beside him, ignoring Taemin pleads of help.

"Actually, all of us are going to Taemin's workplace. He's working and we are not. We just wanted to have a place to relax." Kai answer and Yunho nodded his head.

"Well have fun then. Remember, comeback before 8pm or you will get detention." Yunho reminded them.

"Thank you hyung." Tao said, running away with Taemin behind him and Kai walking away cooly with hands in his pockets.

 

 

"Alright, I will be off to work and I expect the both of you to return here when I am done and that is 7pm. On time, please. I don't want to get in trouble." Taemin instruct and keep his eyes at Tao who smile innocently.

"Why are you staring at me?" Tao asked purposely, smiling.

Tao knew the reason why Taemin stare at him but he choose to ignore it. Kai was rolling his eyes, walking away.

"I'm leaving. Good riddance, ers." He said, walking away.

"Tao." Taemin called as the boy turn away from him. Tao look at him and nodded his head.

"Fine, I will be back at 7pm. Don't get too motherly, Taemin-ah."

"Don't cause troubles with ladies too." Taemin reminded him and Tao scowled.

"Arraso, Umma."

Taemin watch as Kai went to the right side and Tao went to the left side, leaving him alone in the middle. Taemin closes his eyes, massaging his templet and forces a smile.

"Everything will be fine, Taemin-ah. I can trust them. They are trustable. They are. Believe in them." Taemin tried to convince himself.