1

Love Conquers All

Taemin open the front door quietly, walking in the dark room as quiet as he could get. It was late at night and since he had arrive home past curfew time and if he got caught. He will be in deep deep deep trouble. Sneakily he tiptoe to towards his room. Taemin finally let out a grin as he touches the doorknob, thinking that no one had caught him but oh boy, he was deep wrong. As soon as he turn it clockwise, the lights switch open and Taemin froze to the same spot, he felt it. The glares of the person, stabbing from the back to his heart. Taemin slowly turn around and give a nervous smile and laugh at the person.

"Where have you been?! Do you how worried I was? You should have call if you were to come home late? I am worried! What if something happen to you? Oppa, are you even listening to me? Answer me!"

Taemin hung his head low and gave a deep bow to her. Taemin straighten up and gave a sheepish smile to Krystal. He rub the back of his neck and grin at her. Krystal who was angry with him, went towards him, knocking his head hardly and pinching his chubby cheeks. Taemin pouted at her, apologising.

"Sorry, Soojung. I should have call but...."

"Oppa, I thought something bad happen to you. Next time, call me even if you are one second late." Krystal warn him, letting his cheeks go.

Taemin nodded his head and drag Krystal to the living room, pushing her to the sofa and sitting beside her. Taemin smile in glee at her, holding onto a large envelop to Krystal face. Krystal grab the envelop and raise her brows at Taemin.

"And this is?" Krystal asked. Taemin smile brightly.

"Open it and read it." He answer, giggling happily.

Krystal open the envelop and read the content in the paper and she squeal in happiness. Immediately, she hug Taemin tightly. Taemin laughed, patting her back.

"Congrats. Oppa, congrats! You got in. You got in SMU! Finally! OMG, I'm proud of you!" Krystal said. Taemin shrug his shoulder, smiling.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning, Soojung." Taemin whisper softly, an immediate change in environment. Krystal quiet down, staring down at the floor before smiling at him.

"It's alright. I can take care of the house myself. You should go. Isn't this what you always wanted for. You can always come and visit me during your work time. I will be fine. Your studies is important. You should go. It's one in a life time chance. Chances like this don't come easily. You should grab it. You should, Oppa." Krystal said, nudging Taemin ribs. Taemin bit his lips, thinking about it before he smile, hugging Krystal.

"Right then. I should. I will visit you during my work time. Gotta pack now then." Taemin said, rushing to his room to pack his clothes.

 

 

Kai crush the envelop into a ball and throw it in the dustbin before entering the orphanage where he is living. Opening the door, the kids rush to him, clinging tightly to him. Kai frown turns to a smile as he saw the kids. He clear his throat and the kids walks away, giggling to him. An old lady walk to him, giving him a smile which he returns.

"You seems upset, Jongin." Mrs Lee said and Kai shook his head.

"I'm just tired. Teaching adults to dance ballet is a hard thing especially if they are from the rich family." Kai complain, slumping into the couch.

"Is the acceptance letter for SMU arrive yet?" Mrs Lee asked and Kai frown, turning his head away.

"Not yet...." Kai mumble, hurrily standing up and walking towards his room. Mrs Lee stop him.

"It did didn't it? The postman told me that the letter arrive and I ask him to place it back at the letter box for you to read it. You should go, Jongin."

"I don't want to go anyway. I am fine with eveything...."

"You will regret that decision in the future. You should just go, Jongin. I could handle this place. You can visit me during your holidays. You should go tomorrow. Go and pack, son." Mrs Lee said.

Kai bit his lips, walking towards the door and rush to the dustbin. He took the crumpled envelop and walk back to the orphanage. Mrs Lee shook her head as she saw the crumpled envelop. Kai grin shyly and run back to his room, locking it before starting to pack him stuff. He turns to the envelop and stare at it for a moment.

"I really hope I didn't make the wrong decision...."

 

 

"Zitao!"

Tao turn his head around, seeing his mother smiling face, holding onto an envelop in hand. She run towards Tao who was enjoying his time with a group of bikin ladies in their private island. Tao groan as he saw his mother coming. He took his sunglasses off and shooed the ladies away so that he could talk with his mother.

"Yes Mom?" Tao asked.

"You got accept, son. You got accept to SMU." Mrs Huang said and Tao groan after listening to his mother words.

"I told you many times, mom. I don't want to enter that damn school. If I went there, I have to wear uniforms. I don't wear those things. It look hideous." Tao said.

"Even if I told you that a few blocks from your school is an all-females school?" Her mother asked, knowing the answer. Tao ears perk up after hearing the word females.

"Then I will attend that damn school then. Good job mom... I love you. Now, I'm going to pack up." Tao said, rushing back to the house to pack his stuff.

Mrs Huang look at the sky then to Tao, who was running to the house. She shook her head and turn to the girls, glaring at each and one of them.

"I give you one hour to get lost from this island or I will kill you and bury all of you in this island." Mrs Huang threaten and the girls rush to their rooms.

Tao came running back to his mom and got confused.

"Where is all the girls?" He asked and Mrs Huang smile innocently.

"They had to leave, son. Too bad. Now, go and pack your stuff or should mommy do it for you. I do it and you have fun now. Enjoy yourself while you can son. From what I heard, once you enter that school, your life will change for good...." Mrs Huang said. Tao chuckled.

"Yeah right. I'm gonna stay the same and get many girls I could and there's no one to stop me. No one...."