8

Love Conquers All

"You're frowning, newbie."

Taemin who was wiping an empty table immediately straighten his back as he heard one of his newly found work friend speak. Taemin smile at him while shaking his head.

"You seem distracted, why? Tell me." Minho asked and Taemin rub his neck.

Both he and Minho went back to the counter and Taemin eyes drop to that table. She was laughing freely in the arms of that unknown boy and his groups mates. Who the heck is that punk? Minho nudge Taemin with his fingers and smirked at the younger boy.

"You love her?" He ask and Taemin blushes.

"I take that as a yes then. So tell her..."

"She didn't think the same way as me. I'm just a friend..."

"That's what everyone said before they became a couple." Minho tease.

Taemin continue to blush even furthur with Minho words that is until Minho walk away as if none of the talking ever happen and that's when Taemin sense someone else presence behind him. He turn around and saw a smiling Krystal and that unknown boy.

"Taemin-ah, this is Myungsoo-oppa. Oppa this is Taemin, my bestfriend." Krystal began to introduce.

Taemin gave a convincing smile and both shook hand. Before Myungsoo walk away before kissing Krystal cheek causing the girl to giggle. Taemin clench his teeth in anger and look away. His fist balled into tight round. Krystal turn to Taemin and smile at him.

"So, how's school?" Krystal ask and Taemin gave a bitter smile.

"Alright. I got a few friends. So, who's he?" Taemin asked, narrowing his eyes onto Myungsoo and his friends.

"My boyfriend." Krystal answer and Taemin felt his heart shattered.

"Boyfriend? Since when? Why didn't I know? I..." Taemin began to ask all at once. He was in disbelieve. So fast...

"It was love at first sight. He save me from those Queenka wannabe and it just happen. Myungsoo-oppa and Infinite is the Kingka in my school. I can't believe that I'm dating a Kingka, Taemin... Dream come true." Krystal squeal softly and Taemin frown deeper.

"Are you happy with him?" Taemin asked eventhough he wanted to ask another question that might hurt Krystal.

"Of course, he is the one. My true love..." Krystal day dream before giggling again.

Krystal began to talk about Myungsoo to Taemin and Taemin was brooding evenmore and soon Taemin grew slightly pissed.

"Soojung." He called and Krystal look up.

"I'm working so can you please leave." He ask and Krystal walk away with an apologetic face.

Taemin grip onto the cloth tightly before making his way to another table where two male customers were waving their hands towards him. Their face couldn't been seen and Taemin went ahead.

"Your order, Sir?" Taemin ask politely to the customers.

The two male turn around and faces Taemin with one of them smiling brightly towards him and the other one giving him a peace sign.

"Taemin-ah!"

"Yo."

Taemin jaw drop and his voice raises in surprise, shouting in surprise infront of everyone.

"What are you two doing here so early?!" Taemin shouted at Tao who was smiling brightly at him and Kai who was giving him the peace sign.