4

Love Conquers All

"What is love?"

Taemin stop whatever he is doing as Yunho asked him that question. He didn't know what to answer. He stare at his music slash dance teacher. Yunho was waiting for his answer patiently. He smile while looking at Taemin. Everyone was staring at Taemin and Taemin literally shrank back in his seat. Too much attention given to him... Too much.....

"Tell me, Taemin-ah, what is love? Have you ever experience it before?" Yunho asked and Taemin blushes.

"It's alright, Taemin. Just tell me."

Taemin rub his neck and stare at the ground in embarassement. Kai turn to him. punching Taemin arm, showing his way of supporting Taemin and Tao, he was giving a thumbs up at Taemin.

"Hwaiting, dude." Tao said and Taemin blulshes even more.

This is embarassing and even bullying is tolerable. But Yunho place his hand on Taemin shoulder.

"Love... love is.... love is friendship." He answer, blushing madly and Yunho nodded his head in understanding.

"I see.... Friendship, everyone, friendship among the opposite is something that nobody would understand. Especially if you have many female friends because let me tell you, I had many females friends and through my female friends, I found love." Yunho explain and Taemin nodded his head.

"My advice, Taemin-ah, tell the girl quickly before it's too late."

"But Sir..."

"Call me Yunho-hyung, please."

"But hyung, the rules said...."

Taemin didn't manage to finish his words as Yunho asked Kai next.

"What is love, Jongin?"

Kai look up at Yunho and he didn't answer. He kept a long silence and the atomsphere was awkward.

"Jongin-ah, answer me. What is love?"

Kai didn't answer but he showed something. Yunho went nearer to him and the teacher smile, messing his hair.

"Oh, you bashful kid. I understand. Just like my little brother, Changmin." Yunho said and everyone was curious of what Kai showed Yunho.

"Love for Jongin is his family. Tell them, Jongin."

Kai open his mouth and the room went silence. He voice wasn't that loud and he spoke softly, staring at his table instead of the other students.

"Love is family. Family love is the greatest medicine. Even if you are alone, you know that somewhere, that someone that you called family always loves you no matter how annoying and cold you are to them. Because family love is the only thing I have...."

It was silence as everyone nodded their head to Kai's words.

"Wow... that's deep in my opinon." Yunho commented and Kai give a quick nod before day dreaming again.

"Now, Tao, tell me what is love?"

Tao laughed. He turn to Yunho and with a sly smirk, he answer.

"Love is like a fart." He said and everyone burst into laughter even Kai who was snickering.

"Care to explain, Tao." Yunho said, smiling at Tao.

"Like fart, love is also the same. Come in an unexpected way and left in a humiliating way. For me, love never exist in my dictonary. There's no such thing as love. Love is for LOSERS! Why stay faithful to one lady when there's more to entertain, right?"

The students began to cheer at Tao words and Yunho clap his hands.

"Indeed true. I used to think the similar thing like you but as you say, Love is like fart, it comes in an unexpected way leave in a painful way too. Don't be too cocky, Tao because one of these days love will change you, trust me."

Tao laughed as Yunho told him that. Taemin the raises his hand and Yunho raise his brows.

"Yes, Taemin-ah?"

"Talking about love is forbidden nor dating. Why are you telling me to...."

"Because love conquers all." Yunho cut Taemin words.

"How?" The students asked and Yunho turn to them with a smile.

"You tell me. Because only your own loves can conquer the obstacles. Listen you guys, love does magical things. Things you never expect happen, will happen. Forget what the Headmaster said and love. Date and fall in love. Don't let a rule destory your chance to experience love. Love conquers all."

The school bell rang and everyone stood up, getting ready for lunch. Yunho wave to his students as they left. The classroom door close and Yunho smile as he felt someone else presence.

"You did well, delivering those messages to the children." A voice said and Yunho turn around.

He widen his arms who the owner of the voice to hug him and she did.

"Of course. Like I told them and what do told me before too.... Love conquers all." Yunho whisper.

"Yes. Yes it did. I miss you, Yunho-ah." She said, kissing Yunho cheeks.

"Me too. I miss you so much. Very much........"