chapter 37

Bambino Viziato (spoiled brat)

He woke up, that morning, as soon as the sunlight hit his eyes and for a moment he asked himself where he was. He couldn't open his eyes completely because the light was too bright, but still he wanted to know why his body was feeling a bit numb, his back hurting a bit too, and he was starving. He moved his face to the other side, he didn't remember having a window there, the light, but as soon as he opened his eyes all he saw was smooth pink  skin, chest. He smiled  foolishly, he was sleeping on Donghae, that was the reason why his bed wasn't comfortable that morning, because that wasn't a bed at all. He probably crawled completely on top of the other while he was sleeping, not being used to be on the floor, as much as that blanket and carpet were soft, nothing could have compared to a real mattress. He felt an hand caressing his hair gently "already awake babe?" a husky voice resounded under his head, a sweet morning voice he loved so much, it was his lover's, of course he did.

He moved his legs a bit, to rest some of his weight on the ground and not on the other's body, then he looked up, finally able to focus on that cute sleepy face "sorry if I woke you up" he murmured smiling. Donghae smiled back, his eyes still semi closed.

"We really should have closed those curtains…the light woke me up too, but don't worry" he said, brushing his eyes with his free hand. He was looking down at him, his skin shining under the morning light, he looked so  cute like that, on the floor, his figure going perfectly with the clear wood around him. "Are you feeling all right?" he asked once he was able to look properly at him.

Hyukjae nodded "perfectly fine. Sorry if I'm on top of you, I probably moved in my sleep, but it's so cozy on here" he said giggling, the other laughed too.

"You aren't heavy at all, between us you are probably the most skinny one …so sleep on me whenever you want to, it's more warm like this" the other replied, then he moved his arms to hug him and as their bodies brushed together he grunted softly "it's sticky" he said making a disgusted face. Right it was, of course he decided to sleep without having a shower, and the heat of their bodies and their sweat kept everything more humid under that thick blanket.

Hyukjae giggled, then he pushed him away to roll on a side, the only free side he had, since the blanket was folded in two and they practically slept in a rudimental sleeping bag "then I'll move away" he said as he landed on the blanket next to his lover, oh well half on the blanket half on the fresh carpet, a thing that made his whole body shiver for a second.

"Yah! You didn’t have to" Donghae said turning around on his side, resting his head on his hand, looking at him furrowing  " come back on me" he said pouting.

"No I won't…and you know what? I think I'll get up to escape from you" he said teasingly, acting as if he was really about to stand up and walk away. Donghae grabbed him right before he could raise his upper body, knocking him down, using a bit of strength so that his body ached a bit the moment his back hit the carpet again. Ouch, he only thought it because the other spoke before he could have said anything more.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked raising an eyebrow "it's early let's cuddle a bit more" that said he kissed his lips, a sweet kiss despite of his roughness of few second before.

"We can't, when we are like this, and you act like this I can't cuddle, I only want to have , but I'm not a machine, my body needs some rest" he said sticking out his tongue, tongue that the other quickly dared to , making him moan in frustration the moment he stopped.

"You are right, plus we really need a shower, look at you…such a mess" he said getting away from his face and sitting on top of him, right on his crotch area, ing erted, I'm telling you I don't want to have and you tease me like this? He growled as he moved his upper body towards Donghae, he hated to use his abs that much, but it was for a good cause, reaching his lover's lips to make him pay.

He grabbed Donghae's waist strongly, digging his nails on those sweet hips for a short second, enough to make the other moan and open his mouth a bit, then he kissed him, finally being able to make him shiver once their tongues touched "am I too dirty for you then?" he whispered teasingly. Donghae moved slowly on top of him, moving his arms upwards so he could place them behind Hyukjae's neck, he pulled him closer enough to kiss him passionately some more before actually answering to his question.

"No" he whispered "you are perfect" he added before kissing his lips again, tightening the grip on his waist with his strong thighs, making Hyukjae growl in pleasure, he loved to feel how firm those muscles were, especially when they were wrapped around his body.  Donghae was teasing him, he was moving on his body softly while he kissed him, making him go completely crazy, yet he didn't felt the urge to have with him. It was just enough like that, he liked his warm hands caressing his neck and shoulders, he liked his being caught in between their stomachs, and his own trapped under Donghae's firm , he loved his hot breath and the sweet sound of his soft moans. They kept  kissing, lips, chin, neck, shoulder, it didn't matter where, they only wanted to be closer, to cuddle a bit before starting their day, but Hyukjae's stomach wasn't of the same opinion apparently, as it decided to growl right in that moment.

They both froze, at first not understanding what was going on, then Donghae started laughing, how was it even possible that he was hungry in a moment like that? It was so embarrassing he almost wanted to become tiny and hide under the carpet. He looked down and covered his stomach with both hands, trying to avoid eye contact with the other. Everything was so perfect till the moment his stomach decided to make him look awkward, almost as if he wasn't enjoining what they were doing. When finally Donghae stopped to laugh he cupped his face and kissed his forehead "are you hungry?" he asked, a bit of amusement still in his voice. Hyukjae looked up, his face all red, he was so embarrassed he ended up furrowing and making an angry expression, angry with his body of course. Donghae kissed his pout and smiled "I told you we should have had dinner before sleeping" he whispered.

"I'm sorry" he said looking on a side, still enjoining the warmth of those hands on his face "this never happened to me before" he added.

"I'm glad" Donghae said kissing his forehead once again before standing up.

"Glad?" he asked incredulous, his eyes wide opened.

The other smiled, his usual cat smile, closing his eyes as he reached down an hand to help him stand too. Hyukjae grabbed it and reached his eyes level again, still not being able to understand his expression form before "I'm glad your body feels comfortable enough to show me this too" he said patting gently his stomach "and that it never happened before with anyone else" he added winking at him.

"Dork" Hyukjae muttered looking down, his blush back on his cheeks.

"Let's go take a shower now…I don't want your dirty body to get anywhere near the kitchen" that said he grabbed his hand again and started to pull him towards the bathroom. He let him do it, after all he was right and he liked to be led like that. Showering together was going to make his embarrassment from before disappear under the hot water.

~

"Turn around, I'll wash your back" Hyukjae said grabbing a sponge and squeezing some  soap on it. Donghae smiled and nodded before obeying, giving him his gorgeous back to clean. He started to slowly brush the shoulders first, using the sponge with an hand and  spreading the soap with the other. It was cozy like that, only simple things made his heart contented.

"I was thinking…about the bathroom. Today is saturday and we can go to work later, and tomorrow is sunday…but what should we do when the week starts?" Donghae asked, closing the water not to waste it while they were soaping.

Hyukjae furrowed, he didn't understand what he was talking about at first "why? What about the bathroom?" he asked. Donghae giggled.

"I mean, we'll have to go out almost at the same time" the guy started, and Hyukjae moved his hands to wash his front, brushing lightly his pectorals. Just a lame excuse to hug him a bit and to mutter a "mh" in his ear "how much do you usually spend in the bathroom in the morning?" the other continued.

"I don't know…about 40 minutes maybe" he replied, he had to think quickly of his morning routine "on the toiled, then shaving and showering…of course it would take me a bit more to wash if we have the night before…" he added almost whispering, almost more for himself than for the other to hear.

Donghae giggled "such a girl…but yeah maybe I can wake up earlier and while you are in the bathroom I can prepare you breakfast" he said. He was sounding weird to be sincere, he wasn't completely relaxed as he said so, it was like he was holding his breath, almost as if he was waiting for a comment to that. And of course that comment didn't wait to arrive.

"Why? I don't want you to wake up earlier only for that" he said going down towards his abs " I prefer us to cuddle a bit more in bed instead…we can use the bathroom together to save some time if you want" he added, feeling a bit strange inside. He never said that to any one before, and it was just another small step towards their lives together, towards a normal life with his lover. Donghae breathed heavily, almost sighing out loud, before lapsing into his arms, reaching up and hand to grab the one of his lover.

"I'm happy you said that" he murmured "I was afraid you didn't felt comfortable doing your things in the bathroom if I'm here too" he added squeezing his hand a bit. So it was like that? He wanted them to share that private moment too, that was the reason why he sounded so strange before, the reason why he seemed like he was holding his breath.

"So you wanted us to use the bathroom together from the start but you beat around the bush to see if I was ok with that?" he asked giggling, pinching the other's with his free hand, making him moan softly.

Donghae turned around, grabbing the sponge from his lover's hand in the process, he looked up in his eyes "I didn't want you to feel pressured…we are just starting this new…ehm adventure…so I decided that I could have waited for that. I mean for me it's ok, when I'm in the bathroom you can come in whatever I'm doing…just don't use hot water while I'm in the shower" he laughed, making his usual cute expression.

"Oh…ok, it will be a bit awkward at first, since I'm used to have my own bathroom, but I'll be fine eventually, I'll get used to it. I want to have you in my life and this is part of our lives too, brushing teeth together, or shaving…or whatever. It makes it looks more like family…somehow" he smiled shyly, he liked that, being comfortable with each other was a must, and he was going to open his private space to another person, just one, him.

Donghae put some soap on the sponge he had in his hand and started to rub it gently on his skin "having showers together too?" he asked jokingly, washing his whole body slowly, making him ticklish.

"Yeah showers too" he replied letting the other soap his back too before opening the water again. Once Donghae was completely rinsed he smiled and kissed his lips, patting gently his .

"Finish your shower babe…I'll go prepare some breakfast for us" he said smirking before going out of the shower, to grab his bathrobe.

Hyukjae grunted "if you used a maybe I didn't have to take more in the shower like this" he said sticking his head out, in between the almost closed crystal doors.

"Whatever" the other replied kissing his pout before reaching up an hand and pushing his head back inside the shower and closing the doors, then he happily waved at him from outside, sticking out his tongue.

Once he was alone in the bathroom Hyukjae sighed, then he smiled, he didn't really care, no actually he liked it, it was ok if it was him, he only needed few minutes more to be all clean.

~

Once he came out of the bathroom his stomach growled again, louder than before, the whole room was aded by a nice smell of scrambled eggs and ham. He quickly walked towards the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools on the other side of the counter, looking at his handsome boyfriend that was smiling in front of him while pouring half of the egg in each plate, adjusting a pair of slices of fried ham and a piece of bread, then he went towards the fridge to grab the orange juice and pour them a glass.

"Hungry?" he asked smiling, getting closer to Hyukjae's face, his eyes were shining as he looked down at the plate, completely absorbed by it, only thinking of the taste it had, his lips at the thought. When Donghae got closer he looked up, blushing a bit, then he grinned and nodded.

"It looks delicious"

"It' is, I made it" Donghae replied, handing him a pair of chopsticks and a spoon, sitting down in front of him, on the other stool.

"Thank you for the nice meal" Hyukjae said putting his hand together and bowing lightly, he was joking, even if he really was grateful for that, for all of that.

 They started eating happily, their free hands in the middle of the counter were playing with each other, their fingers now tangled now caressing the palm of the other, they kept looking in each other's eyes, smiling foolishly. Then suddenly Donghae spoke " I think we should find the time to tell our parents that we bought a house" he said taking a sip of orange juice, closing his eyes a bit for the sourness if it.

"Uhm, right, we have this already for almost a day now. I think I'll pass by home this morning before going to the office, so that I can talk to them. Dad doesn't work on saturday mornings because he works on sundays too sometimes, so I'll be surely able to find him there too" he said, then he drank some juice and made the same silly expression his boyfriend just did " this juice is bitter and sour" he said looking at the glass furrowing.

"it's because it's 100% orange babe, no more extra sugar for you, it's not healthy. By the way I think that's fine, I'll talk to mom too this morning, then we'll meet again here after work" that said he smiled, his cute cat smile, his dimples showing so clearly under the morning light. My man, look at you, so gorgeous at every hour of the day.

~

"Anyone's home?" he said at the maid the moment he entered his home, the lady nodded and pointed him the living room, before going back to her work. He smiled and bowed to thank her, then he went towards the living room, they were probably sitting in front of the fire place, his father probably reading his newspaper, whit his glasses on, just lowered on his nose; his mother was probably sitting in the armchair in front of him, drinking some tea and reading one of her favourite books. And there they were, exactly as he portrayed them, like a painting, getting old together everyday more, still doing the same old things.

"Morning" he said waving at them as he entered and got closer. They both looked up at him.

"Where were you yesterday night?" his mother asked, it wasn't a scolding, she was just curious, in fact she started looking at the book again almost immediately.

He smiled widely and took out from his pocked the key of his apartment "home" he said, the small card tingled and its metallic part shone under the light. He didn't  imagine it like that at all, he thought of what he was going to say few times before arriving there, he wondered how to tell them they had a new house, but then it flew out like that. So freely it seemed unreal. His parents widened their eyes.

"You bought a house?" his mother asked surprised. There was a moment of silence then she blinked and widened her eyes even more "oh wait…did you two buy a house?" she asked, finally putting down the book on her lap, closing it.

He nodded, then he looked away "yes…" reality hitting him hard, it wasn't an easy matter to discuss with them actually, they bought an apartment, they were going to live together, and he didn't said a word to them. They got their approval that was sure, but at the same time probably they wanted to know it beforehand; like if they found something they should have discussed it with them at first.

"So soon? You didn't even told us…and where is it? How is.." his mother was muttering quick words when she was suddenly interrupted by her husband.

"Good, make sure to invite us when everything is ready" the man said closing the newspaper too, placing it folded on the tea table  in front of him. Hyukjae was surprised, his father was like another person suddenly, he reacted to things differently; he wasn't angry with him, he didn't scold him for being impulsive, was he really going to accept that fact so lightly. He almost felt disappointed, maybe I wanted him to scold me? Maybe it's me that felt like this was coming too fast…but no, I'm definitely happy to have my apartment, maybe I only wanted to fight for it a bit, it seems to easy like this. As much as he was surprised he couldn't have been more surprised than his mother.

"How can you say that?" she asked to her husband, a bit of worry on her face "he only told us that they were thinking about it… a week ago? Not even a week ago" she added moving her hands in the hair to make the whole statement stronger.

"So what?" her husband replied looking at her shrugging.

"So what? It's a big thing, our son is going to live in another place from now on, and we haven't even saw it" she replied, she didn’t even spare him a glance, they were just talking as if he wasn't there, standing next to them, feeling awkward and completely helpless.

"Our daughter lives aboard already, and we got used to it  after a bit, it's going to be the same with Hyukjae" the ne finally looked at him, or better pointed at him "he is a man already he can't keep living in our house" he explained.

"He is only 27 Kang Hun!" the woman almost screamed, she was acting so weird, her eyes seemed even teary.

"He is already 27, you have to get used to the thought that your boy isn't a kid anymore, look at him!" his father said, his voice was calm and relaxed, not like his wife's; then he pointed at him again. It felt like a gunshot, he froze the moment the hand of the man rose in front of him, his finger directed to his face, he almost wanted to put his feet together and stand straight with his back, almost like a soldier. The woman's face changed expression suddenly, her eyes at first opened wide, then they softened and she furrowed, looking down before being able to look up at her son. The feeling of her look was totally different from the one of his father, he felt like waving at her, hey mom it's me Hyukjae.

"But…he is my baby" she muttered. So she was able to accept him for what he was, she was ok with him having a boyfriend, but not more than that, not yet. Hyukjae smiled softly and crouched beside her feet, grabbing  both her hands in his.

"Mom I'm not going anywhere far from here, I'll still live in Seoul, just not the same address. I know this was sudden, and actually we didn't see it coming neither. Donghae went to see some apartments, just to start looking around and suddenly he found the one…he brought me there to see it and we decided right away to buy it. It happened yesterday that's why I still hadn't told you" he said shaking a bit his mother's hands, she looked at him and sighed. She wasn't pleased, maybe she wanted to help them choose it, maybe she wanted to make sure that everything was all right for her son "I checked the contract well mom, and the apartment is nice and well made, the materials are nice too. It isn't too big, it's just for us, but I liked it so much and Hae was so happy to show me it that we had to buy it " he explained. He saw his father making a face as to tell him "let her be, she will accept it", he was funny, mocking his wife like that, in a lovely way, making him smile.

"Where is it?" she asked still pouting a bit.

"I'll give you the address once we are done buying things for the house, we don't even have a place to make our guest sit comfortably" he replied.

"But what things are you buying? Don't you need any help?" she asked furrowing, being a bit worried again. A-ah there you go, that's one problem, you wanted to be in control of this too. He was about to reply to her when his father talked again.

"Don't listen to your mother…speaking of important matters do you need any money, if you need us to buy anything just ask it" the man said placing an hand on his shoulder, squeezing it a bit. He wasn't still used to that feeling, and he really hoped not to get used at all, because he loved the sensation of surprise and joy that his new relationship with his father gave him. He shook his head.

"I paid two parts of the price using my account money, so it's ok, I still have some money" he explained nodding, all satisfied of his achievements as an adult. His father laughed and rested his body  on the armchair's back, sighing shortly.

"Then, to be more specific, will you allow me and your mother to buy something for the house? Just a present?" he asked smiling. Oh he knew his wife so well, in fact, the moment he said those words the eyes of his spouse lightened, as if shopping was some kind of vital lymph for her.

"Yes! Let us buy something at least" she replied shaking her son's hands strongly. He nodded grinning happily, and they all started laughing.

"Are you ok with it mom?" he asked after a bit looking directly in her eyes. She reached out an hand and caressed his face, moving away the strands of hair from his forehead, she always did that when he was a boy because she said that his face was cute and he needed to show it all, there was no reason to hide his forehead behind thick hair. She looked at him with love, her eyes getting a bit teary again, she sighed.

"I am, it's just that you grew up so much…and we had a chance to get closer only recently. I'll miss you a lot Hyukjae" she admitted "will you be all right all by yourself?" she asked moving some strands of hair behind his ear, still refusing to stop caressing them.

" I won't be alone mom, Donghae will be with me. And I'll come visit often" he answered grabbing her hand and kissing the palm of it, oh poor mom I'm sorry to do this thing too fast.

"Ah…right the fact he is with you makes me more at ease…just make sure to invite us often" she said pulling away her hand from the hold of his son, making a fake angry expression.

"Yes sir!" Hyukjae replied standing up, straight on his feet, bringing his hand to his forehead, then he bended down and hugged his mother "moooom I love you" he said. His father patted his back and they all started laughing again; a laughter that filled the room, accompanied by the sizzling of the fire.

It had been easy after all, and a nice morning talk for sure, he knew his parents were going to be ok with it, they only needed some time and a chance to see their apartment to be more at ease.

~

He didn't have much work at the hotel but still he needed to be there for the whole afternoon, trying to fix some things to be sure that he could have a completely free sunday for his shopping. He needed to work, yes, but he also needed a bed and a table for the kitchen to start living in a normal way in that house.

Luckily there hadn't been problems with their guests at the hotel, and he was even able to adjust a nice placement for some important foreign guests that wanted a nice suite for their stay in Seoul. They were a european couple, husband and wife in their fifties; they were finally on leave so they had plenty of time for a vacation, and he found himself envying them, they seemed such a nice couple and they looked like they loved each other a lot, he could tell from the way they looked in each other's eyes, how they even finished their sentences. So cute, I want to be like this one day with my Hae, all lovey dovey, making others envy us, feeling how lucky we are.

When he finally got to his car it was dark outside already, and a bit chilly too, he was tired but he was happy he was finally going home. He wondered how it felt going back there for the first time alone, opening that door with his key, leaving his shoes at the entrance, hanging his coat next to the door and finally placing his feet on that nice, smooth and warm  surface. He drove quickly, not too much because the street was filled with people coming back from work, they were all going home, some of them probably to a nice and cozy family, some others to their lovers, maybe someone to an empty apartment; he was one of them too now, he was going to his own apartment, with his heart filled with joy.

Once he was walking in the corridor that led to his apartment he felt it, his stomach started to ache a bit, he was anticipating it, his heart was starting to beat faster too and his hands were sweating. How was it going to be? Opening the door and going back there in a safe place. Was Donghae already home? Was he still working? And he found himself being more curious about it, he wondered if it was that the feeling that everyone had going back to their lover, wondering if they were inside, if they ate properly while they were alone, if they did something while waiting. He didn't know, but one thing was for sure, that first time he was feeling so happy, so glad he was going there.

He finally opened the door and then he saw him, Donghae was laying on the carpet, belly down, watching tv. The guy turned around to face him and smiled widely "you're back" he said.

Hyukjae took off his shoes last and walked towards him, sitting down on the carpet too "I am" he replied "to our house" he added, then he kissed his lover on the lips. He didn't want to show him how happy he was, but he was glad he didn't had a tail, because he would have wagged it for sure, and it could have been quite embarrassing.

"I've missed you" Donghae said hugging him, pulling him down in his arms, letting him rest his head on his side, as he rolled a bit.

"I've missed you too" he replied smiling, looking up at the white ceiling, I've missed you so much for my whole life.

~