chapter 10

Bambino Viziato (spoiled brat)

The work at the hotel that morning seemed extremely easy to do, they only had to see if the spa was responding to the luxury standards and they had to check if the swimming pool was clean and the temperature of the water pleasant. It was supposed to adjust according to the weather and the thermostat was still just a prototype that his father commissioned to some weird guy in Dubai…or was it in Europe? He didn't know, he only heard something about it, but that was for sure something that needed to be tested evenly. "Let's go to the spa and then to the swimming pool because the staff needs to arrange something for the weather change" he said moving his fingers as to make imaginary quotation marks. The other guy tilted his head but then shrugged and nodded, right I didn't mention it to Hae. "Let's go, I'll explain to you while we are getting the massages" he said going out of the room and closing the door after Donghae was finally out too.

When they arrived at the spa they saw that the sun was shining outside and the colors on the wall looked extremely warm and nice with that light "I love the fact you used this yellowish tone for the walls" Donghae said caressing lightly the wallpaper, it was filled with tiny flowers that shone in the sun, making the whole room look like it was invaded by the sun, something helpful during cold winters and Seoul was surely a cold city. The girl at the door immediately gave them a bathrobe to change into and showed them the way to the changing rooms, separate ones…damn I wanted to see his body again.

~

The massage schedule was well made, of course, his mother chose it, every detail was perfect, from the color and the perfumes used in each room for different massages. They had a back massage first, laying in the same room because they booked the couple one…he had to explain that he wanted to chat with his friend while relaxing so no one questioned him. Plus he needed to see if the biggest room, which was also the most expensive one, was good enough for his liking. They got to try both the masseur and the masseuse even if they were both males, and Donghae was all flushed the whole time, because he wasn't used to having a girl massage him like that. She was a pretty lady, she looked delicate like a flower but her long fingers worked so quickly and strongly that soon the young man forgot that she wasn't a big and tall man. The guy that massaged Hyukjae was good looking too but he wasn't Korean, he looked most likely Indian, his caramel skin was almost perfect and his strong eyebrows made a great frame for his well shaped deep brown eyes. He found himself smiling on the towel that was under his face, being all relaxed like that was cool and he wondered what would have been like to date a foreigner. He giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" Donghae asked turning around to look at him. He smiled at him and shook his head slowly.

"Nothing much, I was thinking of something…are you enjoining the massage Hae?" he asked instead of explaining it to him, it wasn't the right place and time to say something like that…plus he didn't want to tell him that he thought of going out with someone else, at least not while they were having fun like that.

"Ah, ok!" the guy replied with a grin, oh that grin of his was such a cute thing to see, he looked like a cat with his eyes all closed and the corners of his mouth turned up, he just wanted to smack him for making his heart beat so fast every time "yes I'm relaxing well, thank you for dragging me out of work for these days, even if I didn't realize it, I really needed a break…and a good massage" he said that turning around to the girl to smile at her. She probably was super strong in her job but in front of such a cutie pie, such as Donghae was, she blushed and bowed lightly to thank him before giggling. Hyukjae let out a small huff and turned around.

"Please Mr. , don't move too much, we are almost done" the Indian guy said trying to adjust his position. He muttered a sorry and kept the position.

"Just like a kid" his friend said in less than a whisper but making sure he heard it perfectly. He was going to make him pay, he didn't know how but…soon.

The manicure and pedicure were more than fantastic, a bit embarrassing at first because the girls that crouched in front of them could almost see inside the robes, but after Hyukjae let them know that it was a bad position they all realized that the problem was the seats, they were more suitable for women and they were surely too low. "You should sit on a higher seat and us too so that you don't have to be so much crouched, plus if you use a deeper v neck I can see your s, this won't work" he said after a bit. The girl blushed and looked down, luckily she was wearing a normal shirt, but he was right and probably his mother didn't think that men could go to have a pedicure too in the same room. "Is not your fault, for today let's just do it like this, but I'll find a better solution for this room ok?" he said smiling to cheer the girl up a bit. She probably thought I was going to fire her.

They needed more time than usual to do the pedicure because they both kept flinching in their seat and moving their feet away "Mr, please why are you moving this much?" the girl putting some nail polish on Donghae said pouting; she was trying so hard to keep calm but the situation had gotten out of hand when the guy almost made the small glass bottle with the essences fall down on her skirt.

Donghae scratched the back of his head and apologized to the girl, he wasn't classy, not a tiny bit, Hyukjae thought as he made his tongue click and shook his head in disapproval. "But it's ticklish and I'm not used to that small brush…plus nail polish…isn't it too girly? Even if is not colored" he admitted blushing a bit. The girl tilted her head and furrowed.

"Mr. this isn't nail polish for girls, is something that makes your nail stronger, is like a medicine…see it doesn't even stay lucid" she said pointing at the already painted nails. Hyukjae chuckles when he saw his friend bending down a bit to look at his toes in surprise.

"Sorry, I'll try to stay put…yah stop laughing at me…I'm sorry if I spent my life studying and working hard instead that following my mum at beauty salons" Donghae said crossing his arms. He could look so adorable with just a small thing like that, but he got some point, he was used to those things because when he was a kid he went often with his mother for a pedicure and manicure. Thinking about it, he had stopped doing it when they started to argue and he kinda missed it…just a bit.

~

"Mr. Lee the staff is ready to change the temperature of the atmosphere outside when you are ready" a girl said coming inside the swimming pool room and getting closer to the water where he and Donghae were swimming. The water was warm but not too much and it matched perfectly the hot weather from outside. Since it was a sunny day the doors were all open so the room temperature was the same as in the garden. The water during summer was supposed to be kept at a lower temperature of a few degrees so that swimming could have felt refreshing. It wasn't anything special actually but his father insisted on having something technological for his hotel. Normal people did it changing the temperature only for winter and summer, using human beings to change the thermostat, but no…he was cooler than others. He sighed and turned around towards the pretty lady to smile at her.

"Ok…let's do it, but close these doors or we'll feel too hot in here" he said. The girl immediately obeyed and with a quick call to her colleagues, she informed them to start the process.

"How are you going to make the sensor feel winter?" Donghae asked getting closer to the border where Hyukjae was resting.

"Pff, nothing special, just some ice in a bowl…we can't wait till winter to see if it works…it was tested many times but never for a real swimming pool of this flow, plus even with many tests you can't be sure if what you see in the laboratory is really similar to reality" he was looking at the doors that were quickly closing, sliding silently on the floor "those doors, I like them, they are so quick yet so relaxing to watch" he added without thinking much. Donghae was smiling at him resting his head on his arms, their bodies were so close they could almost touch, but it was soon getting hot in the pool, he really didn't need to feel hot on the inside too. He tried to avoid looking at the other but he gave up the moment his friend poked his side.

"Are you ok? You look like you are thinking too much today…is something bothering you?" he asked still looking at him. He had to turn around this time and he almost chocked on air seeing how good looking he was all wet like that, his hair pushed back on his head revealing a nice forehead; his lips wet with some droplets that were falling from the sides of his face, and his eyes? Cute and deep as always. He gulped, he wanted to kiss him so much, right there, in the middle of that crystal blue water, with the sun shining from the big windows…with the warm water surrounding them. He wanted to kiss his eyes, then his nose, and finally his lips, then probably he would hav…

"Hey? Are you listening to me? Making me worry with this lost expression" Donghae said turning around to look at the other side of the pool, revealing his glorious chest. His s are surely one of my favorite parts of his whole body.

"I'm fine, is just all this spa thing made me think of the past…" liar, you thought of it for merely a second! Shut up stupid voice I can't tell him I want to him here in the pool, can't I? "but don’t worry I'm not sad because of it…more because I have to go back to that stupid house soon and we can't play anymore" he said then he followed his friend and turned around placing his elbows on the tiled border. The water was getting warmer and so was the floor, actually what was warm was the floor of the room and the floor on the bottom of the pool, as well as the walls, that way it was more natural for the water to get warmer and it was pleasant to still walk barefoot even outside, even during winter.

"Woah, I thought it was going to be unpleasant but I have to admit that even on a day hot like today touching a wall with this temperature is nice and cozy, I would even fall asleep in such a place" Donghae said as he caressed the wall behind him with his back. Oh you can't even imagine what I would do in such a place.

"Right is nice, of course, today we feel it more because outside is not cold enough but during winter is going to be just the right amount of degrees" he said satisfied, his father wasn't dumb after all, he knew it, that's why he hated him even more.

~

The rest of the day was quite nice, some exercising, some tests on the functioning of all the phones on the floors that worked well for calling the reception and the restaurant just as much as they worked for calling other rooms. They even had fun making idiotic phone calls to the receptionist to see how fast the staff was. He didn't feel the urge to jump on his friend for the whole day…ok maybe once or twice, but it was totally his fault for being too hot after exercising on the tapisroulant or for smiling too much at him while they were resting on a random bed waiting for the room service to come. All in all, he had fun without feeling .

~

After dinner he went to the meeting with the staff sending Donghae to their last room, the super luxury double room, telling him to have a shower so that he could do it once he arrived, he was already tired. The meeting was longer than usual because they had to arrange some things, but he was satisfied with the staff because they always looked so genuinely interested in doing things better, asking him where they were failing and telling him that he was a good lead. He wished his father could think like that too, he liked that environment, and working like that wasn't bad as going to the office with all those ers.

Once he arrived in the room he found it empty, where was his friend? Not in the bathroom, nor on the balcony…annoying, oh well I'll go take a shower then. He really didn't need much water on his skin that day, after the long bath in the pool, but it was refreshing anyway and he totally needed it after running from one place to another all afternoon.

Once he was finished he wrapped a towel around his hips and went back to the room, still empty. He shrugged and laid on the bed, he switched on his tablet and played something on it. Being completely absorbed by the game he didn't hear the door being opened and then closed, but he immediately realized someone was in the room the moment he felt two strong arms around his waist and the weight of the other on his body. The smell was so familiar he didn't even get scared and smiled softly "where were you?" he asked without turning around, savoring the hug his friend was giving him, such an unexpected and warm thing.

"My mum called to inform me about the news…the first order of materials was finished today" he said grinning on his neck and hugging him even closer "I'm so happy, we are official partners now" he added. He sounded so cute all happy like that.

"We were already the moment you signed the contract" Hyukjae said to him giggling.

"Yes, but now it feels more real…it's the first time such an order was made, for our company is great! I feel like jumping on the bed" he said with a sweet voice, then suddenly his tone got deeper "but I guess that's not what adults do in a room like this" that said he kissed his neck and then he went down to his shoulder. Uh nice, now he is even teasing me.

"Ah Hae are you really this happy? I think I have to celebrate with you then" he said turning around to look at the other and once their eyes locked together he pulled him down in a kiss. That kiss he had wanted to give him the entire day, all the frustration exploding in once. Let's celebrate the fact we are partners my friend.

~

"Where did you learn how to massage?" Hyukjae asked the guy that was sitting on his back, the both of them still completely . They relaxed already after their passionate celebration session but Donghae liked to cuddle so he was still touching and caressing his back gently.

"I haven't" he replied tracing paths from his shoulder blades to the lower part of his back, following the curve of his spine " I just like to touch people and caress them so I did this many times…and I ended up being good maybe" he said chuckling, probably feeling all proud of himself.

"Many times?" he asked quickly as if it was just a normal question. The truth was he was quite bothered by the thought of Donghae sitting on a guy that wasn't him, doing wonders with his hands, making the other feel good and relaxed…and loved like he was feeling.

"Yeah, a guy I was with once liked cuddles so much, just like me, so we did this all the time" the guy replied cheerfully.

"Then why aren't you with that one guy?" Hyukjae asked with a more dry tone, probably this time Donghae realized what was going on, he was jealous, yes…any problems with that? Annoying…everything is just annoying.

His friend bent down till the point he could almost touch his ear with his lips and whispered softly "because the only thing we had in common was …he wasn't appealing in an intellectual way" then he blew some air on his skin, probably he was chuckling "why, are you jealous?" he added mischievously.

"I am! So what? While I was trying hard to hide my uality you were having fun here and there ing  around with guys" good choice Hyukjae, this way it won't sound too strange if you say you are jealous of him, he'll never know the real reason.

Donghae at first tried to hide his laughter but suddenly he couldn't hold back anymore and started to giggle soundly, making all the bed tremble "oh god, ing around…that's not even true…compared to your life mine was chaste"

"Shut up…I'm a sad and lonely person I had all the rights to behave like that" he said hiding his face on the pillow, feeling too embarrassed. Donghae stopped to laugh and bent over him again, this time gathering him in his arms and kissing him on the crook of his neck.

"I know, you poor thing…you are too spoiled to behave" the guy said nuzzling his nose on his sensitive skin.

"You know what? Sometimes I really think I'm spoiled…like an old bottle of milk forgotten at the back of the fridge" he admitted suddenly. He felt a bit sad because he knew Donghae was right, he chose to act badly, no one forced him to live the way he did, and his horrible reputation... he was the one that built it. He was alone and always had been and surely enough he felt lonely, but he could have acted normal too.

"Hey" Donghae whispered softly "what are you talking about? Spoiled like milk? Are you comparing yourself to something that is supposed to be thrown away?" he was so gentle with him and caressed his hair slowly while he asked, moving some strands from his forehead.

"Yeah…useless and bothersome. I mean Hae, do you like me after all?" he was there, feeling sad all at once, not knowing what he wanted the other to say, not sure if he wanted to hear his reply after all.

"Are you serious? Yah! Hyukjae, of course I like you…you are smart even if you don't show it to people, and you are funny and interesting as a person, you have more in you than you think and you can be really cute sometimes. Plus you are definitely good looking which helps when you are this unpleasant with people" he caressed him once more before biting his earlobe softly "and I kinda like the fact you are this pleasant only to me lately" teasing, always teasing me. But thank you Hae, I think I lov… he gaped and opened his eyes wide, what was he thinking? No it wasn't right, he was just…confused, that's all. The other seeing he wasn't going to reply simply got off his body and reached for the blankets on the side of the bed. The moment they both got under the sheets, he went back to be on top of his friend "let's sleep now, and don't think of all the nonsense, ok?" then he placed a kiss on his cheek and rested his head on the near pillow.

"Night" he muttered not being able to look at him, hoping he wasn't being too rude to his friend, but even if he wasn't able to spare him a single glance he still decided to adjust his body in those strong and warm arms.

I'm ed.

~

"Hey sleeping beauty is time to wake up" that sweet voice shouted the following morning. Hyukjae opened one of his eyes a crack before whining and turning around to cover his face with a pillow.

"I don't want to go back" his voice came out of the pillows "going back means going home with my parents and not being with you" he added when his friend pulled him to sit up.

"I know but I have to work today so…don't make me wait too much, you promised to bring me back home in time" he could be pretty convincing when he wanted, especially when with a single move was able to grab him, place his body on his shoulder and bring him to the bathtub that was already filled with warm water "take a quick bath, you are all sticky, and come out in five minutes" that said he closed the door and started to pack their things in the room.

"YES SIR!" Hyukjae shouted before starting to wash unwillingly.

They soon went out of the hotel and back to the car, they greeted all the staff that was almost sad to see them leave, and promised them to go back there soon. It had been a nice time for everybody, apparently, they were nice and funny guests and again Hyukjae felt in the right place, his place. On the way home they chatted a bit and Donghae suddenly asked something unexpected "hey Hyuk"

"Yes" he kept his eyes on the road because it was early in the morning and the streets were deserted, that was a good reason to be cautious because usually, people tended to run a lot in those situations.

"I want to know something…since I'm a touchy person…you know, after what we did, how can I know what I can and can't do?" he sounded a bit shy and he was looking down at his lap, where his hands were all tangled.

"I don't get you, please explain yourself"

"Can I touch you? Or kiss you? You know like…when I feel like it" the guy finally explained. Oh, so that was the problem?

"Yeah, you can touch me or kiss me…just you can't me whenever you want ahahaha" he said and he was proud of himself because he didn't sound as insecure as he really was. The truth was, he wasn't probably able to give up all those warm feelings of being touched and hugged by him.

Donghae smiled "fine!" he sounded happy, probably that guy really liked human contact so much, it was just that, nothing to have with a specific attraction to him.

Once they arrived in front of Donghae's house he stopped the car and turned around to greet him "Hae, really, thank you for coming with me, I had fun and you helped me a lot with the work, I wouldn't have done so well without you" he said smiling.

His friend waved a hand in front of his face "don't mention it, I had a lot of fun, thank you for inviting me…and I'm sure you would have done it perfectly even without me, now I think is better for me to go" the guy said, and he was ready to get out of the car when suddenly he turned around and tugged his friend a little bit closer, just enough to kiss him briefly on his lips. Hyukjae froze, and his friend realized it immediately "so…sorry Hyuk…I didn't…I don't think no one saw us…it's early in the morning and I'm sorry…I'll go now" he muttered all flushed.

Hyukjae blinked twice before grabbing his friend by his neck and pulling him closer he kissed him, not a chaste kiss but a deep one. Moving his tongue quickly inside that hot and soft mouth, knowing he was welcomed. Then he smiled at his cute friend's face "it's ok…actually I don't even give a if someone saw us" he said grinning. Donghae smiled back, finally seeming relieved, and went out of the car. They waved  at each other smiling "Bye"

"bye"

~

"Ah you are back" his mother said opening the door the moment he stepped on the porch, she was going out to see if the newspaper arrived, because that was what she usually did every morning, the only thing he didn't ask the maid to do.

"Yes…" he didn't want to see her, not now that he was feeling happy, why was she already up that early?

"Your father wants to see you…so go to his office before he leaves for work" she said and he didn't even spare her a glance when he nodded and went past her, inside of that house where he felt always so lonely, back to reality.

~