chapter 17

Bambino Viziato (spoiled brat)

He remained silent for a bit, looking at the wall in front of his eyes. Feeling the smoothness of Donghae's skin and the warmth of his body. Why should I abandon such a nice place? He smiled and tried to make his body smaller in that hug before turning around to look at his friend's face "do you want me to stay over?" he asked smiling both with his mouth and eyes. Donghae didn't answer, he only hugged him tighter and kissed his lips gently "why?" Hyukjae asked then. The reason was probably quite simple, he wanted to have some more fun, but he still wanted to hear it from Donghae. He started to caress his arms with both hands going up to his shoulder and neck; using his fingers to only brush that soft skin, he didn't want to touch him too much, only feel him.

"Because I like being with you as much as I can and since now you are here I don't want to let you go" that was the reply Donghae gave him. He blinked twice, it was the same as he thought…yet if said like that it sounded more like an I like you than an I like having with you. He liked it so much, his heart started to beat faster and a wide smile spread on his face. He reached the guy's neck with his hand and pulled him in a kiss.

"I'll stay then" he replied giggling "but" he started, pointing a finger at Donghae's chest "you'll have to hug me the whole night to prevent nightmares, is that ok with you?" he asked. He put it as a joke but the truth was he didn't like to sleep in other beds, and he knew it since he had seen him crying in his sleep at the hotel back then. Donghae smiled and kissed his nose before nodding.

"Like this?" he asked as he gathered him in his arms as he laid down on his back, placing Hyukjae's head on his chest and caressing gently his hair.

"Like this will be perfectly fine" he said before kissing his chest. That position was the best to sleep, right next to his heart… perfect.

"Are you hungry Hyuk?" Donghae asked after a while, still caressing his hair.

"Uhm…no….ah " he said sitting up suddenly and looking at him with widened eyes, the other shook his head not understanding what was going on, so he had to explain "my mom…I have to call her to say I won't go back today…what time is it?" he asked looking around to find where they tossed his pants with his phone. Damn why did we have to be that passionate?

Donghae looked towards the kitchen flexing his gorgeous neck "7:30" he said. He sighed in relief.

"I'm still in time, we usually eat at 8:00 so I can tell her not to wait for me to eat" he said rolling on the bed and looking at the ground. Found it, he thought all happy while he reached into his pants and found his phone in one of the pockets, luckily it seemed ok even if their way of taking off clothes wasn't surely the most gentle. He was laying belly down on the bed, still completely when he dialed his mother's number and waited for her to answer "hey mom"

"Hello Hyukjae something is wrong?" his mother replied on the other side, she sounded surprised, oh well they didn't talk much on the phone in general and even if their relationship was getting better it was still awkward to call her if it wasn't necessary.

"Ah no, nothing is wrong, I called you to say that I won't come for dinner" he said and he had to stop right there because he felt something touching his thighs, fingers? Yes those were hands, Donghae was touching him lightly.

"Ah how come?" the woman asked. Damn mom why asking? I have no time before ah…the guy's fingers were starting to caress him more firmly and he already arrived at his hip making his breath short

"Ah nothing special I'll be out with friends..." his voice came out a bit hoarse but he tried to keep calm as much as he could. Even when Donghae moved his hands in between his body and the blanket, he was aiming for something specific it seemed.

"Friends? You never go out with your friends… lately" she said once more. He was about to let a moan escape his lungs the moment his friend caressed his casually as he tried to pull him backward.

"Oh well just…just some friends" he muttered, his breath was getting impossibly short and he couldn't even move his mouth properly. His cheeks were carmine red and his whole body felt on fire. He was so afraid to get caught by his mother and so excited at the same idea that he was struggling to remain composed. The other was extremely amused by the situation that decided that a hot kiss right in the middle of the back was a nice idea. He shivered, Donghae I'm on the phone.

"I understand…then…Hyukjae?" his mother said once again, making him curse himself for not deciding to send a message instead.

"Ye….yes?" damn that sounded so ual she is going to catch us for sure like this. He stopped Donghae's hand waiting for his mother to say something, she was silent for some seconds,  is she going to scold me for something? She usually did it, being silent before saying something annoying. He was waiting with bated breath for her to add the annoying part when suddenly Donghae grabbed his free arm and turned his whole body around fiercely. He was now breathing heavily looking surprised directly in the other's eyes.

"Hyukjae are you ok? I heard some sound" his mother sounded worried now.

"Oh no mom…it must be a connection problem…I heard it too…what…what were you saying?" he replied unsure of his destiny, Donghae was smiling mischievously and he raised his eyebrow before bending down to trace a path with his tongue from his belly to his chest. He had to cover his mouth this time not to let out the moan that was right there, ready to explode from his lungs.

"Nothing just don't do anything stupid ok? I don't want you to finish on a magazine with some new scandal…you've been doing pretty good lately" while her voice was coming out of the phone the guy started to kiss his neck and bite his lobe, he was now resting his whole body on Hyukjae that felt his chest was going to explode.

"Yes mom…of course, I'll close now" he was able to say all at once, using the remaining air he had before Donghae left a short kiss on his lips. He didn't know how but at least he managed to make it totally silent.

"ok then, have fun. Bye" she said. He was about to close the call when he heard her calling him back…again "Hyukjae" !

"Ye…yes?"

"Will I see you at breakfast?" mom is this even necessary?

"No…I'll go directly to the Hotel…I guess" he replied in between kisses. He didn't know how Donghae managed to kiss him like that or his lips just while he was on the phone with his mother.

"ok then…you should bring that phone to a checkup it sounds strange" his mother said, and since her voice was audible even from outside the phone, Donghae heard it and had to cover his mouth and get away because he was about to burst into laughter.

"Ok I will, goodbye mom"

"bye, good night" click.

The other was still sitting in the middle of the bed laughing like crazy and having to hold his belly, while he, Hyukjae, was frowning in surprise, still laying on the bed all sprawled.

"What the hell was that?" he asked resting on an elbow and looking at the trembling guy, he didn't know if he was upset or amused "yah! Stop laughing" he said using his foot to poke Donghae's side. Of course, the guy almost jumped on the bed and finally, he stopped laughing.

"Sorry, it was just too tempting, you laying like that, your nice was asking me for a squeeze…actually, I had to restrain myself from doing something even worst" he said raising an eyebrow at the end then he laid down next to him smiling.

"What? Restrain? Like from doing what? me while I'm on the phone with my mother? I was seriously struggling not to moan in her ear" he said angrily, snorting. Donghae chuckled again and tried to hug him "don't hug me…I'm angry now" he said pushing him away and turning to the other side. He knew his friend wasn't going to give up like that so he closed his eyes just waiting for his second hug. He waited for about a minute but it never came. Does he think I am really angry? What if I offended him? He decided to look back just turning his head slowly. Then he saw him, Donghae was laying on a side, resting his head on his hand and pointing his elbow on the covers, he was smiling lovingly.

"Are you finished with this farce?" he asked raising an eyebrow and caressing his hip gently. He gulped and nodded, blushing suddenly, why was he so cute? He knew I wasn't mad and he was playing with me. Donghae moved closer to him enough to tangle their legs together and then their fingers, it was heartwarming to hold his hand like that, being looked at like he was looking at him and the smile on his face "you are adorable…really" the guy whispered before kissing him on the forehead, then on the nose and finally on the lips.

"You are going to make me lose my mind like this" he replied biting the sweet lower lip of the guy in front of him. It was impossible to describe how much he loved him, it was just too much.

"Ahahaha probably" Donghae said letting go of his hand and getting off the bed. He reached his hand and grabbed his wrist.

"where are you going?" he asked pouting.

"Where we are both going…near the kitchen…you said you weren't hungry but actually I am and I can't just eat you up if I don’t eat real food before" he winked and started to walk towards the kitchen. What? Food? And who is cooking? He started to think while he got off the bed too and stood there looking at the guy that was walking completely in the middle of the room.

"You can cook?" he asked getting closer to him and looking around the kitchen suspiciously.

"Yes I can, I'm a single man that lives alone, I need to survive…I'm just looking at what I have here, else I can call for delivery" he opened the fridge and looked inside, then he smiled and closed it "ok I have what I need for a quick pasta, but before doing that come with me" Donghae said before grabbing his hand and pull him over one of the doors near the bed. It was the bathroom, a nice room with a huge mirror on the sink and a big shower in front of it. He liked the style Donghae chose for it, it was a dark grey tiled wall and floor, the tiles were translucent, but still not too smooth to be slippery, the contrast with the pure white of the fittings was just a pleasure for the eyes. It was quite clean and tidy for a man's bathroom, plus he cared to keep all the towels of the same set at the same time. He had the same thing in his bathroom, but actually, it was his maid doing, he was sure that if he lived alone he would have ended up having mixed towels with mixed colors…he wasn't even good at using the washing machine without making everything the same color, the dominant one of course…once he turned his white shirt in a pink one. Hae you are a surprise every day.

"Why did you bring me here?" he asked.

"Oh well you don’t want me to touch food with and sweat in my hands, don't you?" argh Donghae that wasn't even necessary, but no definitely not, let's keep pasta and separated. He shook his head and reached out both hands as if he wanted him to wash them. Donghae giggled and took them both in his before washing them in the sink, after that he washed his face and torso with some soap before pulling him into the shower. They washed up quickly avoiding getting their hair wet and went out. Once they were out he stood there his arms in the air waiting for Donghae to dry him with a towel, and he did, without even waiting a second he used the same towel for both of them patting gently on his whole body, and smiling softly at him before kissing his lips "all done" he said then he went out of the room, leaving him there, all flushed and happy inside. I love you, Donghae really, you are the best thing happening to me.

When he got out of the bathroom he saw him already near the stove, he was wearing a long black apron that left his back . Uh cooking Hae? You want me to die tonight?

He got closer to him and sat down on one of the chairs on the other side of the counter,  resting his chin on his hands and looking at him. He was so hot while cutting the vegetables, still, at the same time he looked so natural, he was relaxed and he wasn't even putting an effort to look that good in front of him. He wasn’t making weird expressions or doing something ual, yet he looked so hot.

Put it in the list of things you want to see again in your life, the man you love cooking with just an apron, and add the fact he is a god and the fact he is cooking for you. He sighed in happiness.

"What? " Donghae asked looking up at him and smiling.

"You just look extremely attractive right now" he said still not able to change his expression of pure adoration.

"Like you could fall for me at any second?" he replied mischievously before moving the vegetables from the chopping board to the wok.

"What?" Hyukjae asked surprised raising his head and blinking twice. Did I just got caught?

"Ahahah, I'm joking. By the way sorry for before, I didn't want to get you in trouble with your mother. It's going better lately right? You look closer than a month ago" he asked casually. He breathed deeply, no he was just joking, I'm fine.

"Don't be sorry, it was kinda exciting… and yes, things are going better between us after her confession. You know I missed my mom quite a bit and now getting all those past years back is hard, but we are working on it" he replied resting his head back on his hands.

"I'm glad to hear that, both of that "he said referring to the fact he was excited too "and with your dad? It seems he is less bad with you lately" he looked really interested in his matters, while no one ever cared. He really was a good friend, how could he ruin what they had told him he wanted even more? Being greedy as always? He could have just accepted their relationship like that…more than friends not yet a couple.

"You are right, he is starting to treat me a little bit better…but hey Hae…why do we always talk about me? We have known each other for more than a month now and we've never talked about you…" he said reaching out and projecting his body on the counter to be closer to him.

"Oh well it's because my life isn't interesting as yours…I just go to work then come home and go to work the day after…and as you saw not even my work is exciting" the other replied tasting a small piece of pasta to see if it was cooked, but from his expression, it was clear it needed some more minutes to be ready.

"Oh…" Hyukjae replied pouting, he didn't like that answer, because he wasn't asking for something exciting he was asking for something normal, just something about him.

"No wait…" Donghae said tasting the pasta again and deciding that actually it was done. He waved a hand in front of him and decided to finish the preparation of the food before talking again. Once the pasta was placed on two plates he looked up at Hyukjae and added something " You see…is not like I think my job is boring. In fact, I'm really happy to do it…pff it may sound stupid but when I was a kid I saw my father working so hard and I've always thought oh when I grow up I want just to be like him and work at the company" he said pausing a bit to breathe deeply " it's silly…I wanted to work hard but I end up having all prepared for me, I just work comfortably in a place he created " he smiled but his look wasn't amused at all, he looked sad instead.

"You must miss him so much" he said smiling at him, trying not to make him sad.

"I do…he was a great person, such a good example for me…yet I'm not even half of what he was" Donghae said looking down at his plate and smiling bitterly.

"You are an amazing person Donghae, and you are doing a good job and working hard to keep his honor high. And you are good and intelligent and he would be totally proud of you" and I love you. He said reaching out to grab one of his friend's hands " I don't think your life is boring…I like to talk about you, we are friends" he added.

"Thanks, but I'm not amazing, I'm just average, and I'm just doing what I am supposed to do…nothing special" the guy said shrugging "you surely had a more interesting life in this aspect"

"But I didn't have a family, Donghae just think of how much your life was filled with love and good principles, you are the person you are because of him and because of your mother. I'm so happy now that we haven't done it in your office…that place doesn't belong to us…but to you two" he said, he didn't even know if his talk made sense because he said all that he had in mind. Donghae smiled and looked at him, before reaching out and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you…ahaha you are cute when you say random things like those" the guy said tightening the grip on his hand before letting it go "now eat or it'll get cold"

"Then thanks for the meal, I'll eat well!" he said smiling widely.

~

They were washing the plates close to each other and they kept playing with water or with the foam, pushing each other with their hips and laughing. It was so nice, he had never washed the dishes so Donghae let him just do the rinsing, but he felt so proud of himself "it's the first time I do something like this" he said.

"Oh me too, I've never washed the dishes " Donghae replied then he kissed his shoulder. He shivered and blushed, he had almost forgotten the fact he was actually completely …yet relaxed, he had nothing to hide with him, not his body nor his soul…just his feelings.

"Oh really? I am the first one?" he asked smiling childishly.

"Actually yes, and the first one to try that bed" he said pointing at the other side of the room with his head. His heart skipped a beat.

"Oh…how come?" he asked.

"I had a different one before…and I hadn't many guests in this house actually…just one boyfriend" ah a stab, I'm going to die. But at least the lube was a new one, so it must have been the guy from months ago…or even more.

"I see" he said focusing on the plates, luckily his friend didn't notice he was a bit annoyed by the word boyfriend. Did he taste your cuisine too? Or he was the one teaching you how to cook? "where did you learn how to cook so well?" he asked, and immediately he regretted it.

"Someone taught me" Donghae replied smiling. ! I don't want to know.

"Who?" come on Hyukjae you are such a masochist.

"Oh…actually, my mom did" the guy finally said, then he laughed "were you thinking I would have said my ex-boyfriend?"

"What? No…no of course why should I think something like that ahaha" he replied putting away the glasses, trying to hide his embarrassed expression.

"Just…you know you had a weird expression, I think I saw jealousy but maybe it's just me. I like it too much" Donghae replied closing the water and looking at him.

"Oh well you like to make fun of me that's why" he said snorting, looking around to find a place to dry his hands. The other took his wrists and placed his hands flat open on his chest, so that he could dry them on his apron; he was looking directly into his eyes. He could have died like that, his heart was racing and he felt his face getting hotter and hotter at every second, he could feel the other's heartbeat too under his skin and it was amazing. His look was so deep that made his legs tremble. What you do to me, it's unbelievable. He felt like his body wasn't going to respond anymore and when he felt like falling  Donghae grabbed him by his waist getting him closer.

"let's go to bed now… it's getting late and you look tired" Donghae said taking off the apron and showing his gorgeous body again.

"Yeah…let's go" he replied and he let him guide him to the bed. They simply sat down on it, one next to the other but it was so nice and cozy. Then the owner of the apartment decided he needed to move first as he laid down and opened his arms to tell him to lie down there with him. He smiled and nodded, of course, he was going to sleep there, where else could he be?

"Thank you for staying with me" Donghae said softly caressing his hair.

"I really like you Hae" he replied suddenly. He wasn't sure why nor how it ended up like that, but he wasn't able to breathe anymore. What kind of reply was that? Omg am I stupid? At least I haven't said love… but the other surprised him once more, chuckling softly and ruffling his hair.

"I really like you too" he whispered hugging him closely "I really do".

They didn't add anything more, there wasn't actually any need to say anything more. They liked each other, and that was more than enough for him. He didn't need Donghae to love him actually, if he liked him was fine, being able to sleep with him like that was fine, oh more than fine. So fine he wanted to cry.

I really Love you Hae…I really do. Then he fell asleep on that warm chest, rocked by his slow breathing, hypnotized by the sound of his heart.

~

He woke up naturally, squinting a bit not understanding why he felt so warm inside and outside, but when he opened his eyes completely and saw a milky skin he remembered. He was in Donghae's embrace in his apartment after a nice night of sleep. He smiled and looked at him, trying to crave in his memory every single detail, his relaxed forehead, his defined eyebrows, his long lashes that were creating such a cute shadow on his cheeks, his straight nose, his petal shaped lips. He sighed, that was perfection, how could a guy so perfect be so nice to him, how could such a nice person like him? It was impossible to know. He moved slowly trying not to wake him up and pressed their lips together. When he moved away he saw the guy opening slowly his eyes and smiling at him, one of those sleepy smiles, which in Donghae's case turned to be a y morning grin.

"Mornign" the guy murmured.

"Hi" Hyukjae replied blushing a bit.

"I wondered how long were you going to look at my sleeping face" he said starting to caress his back. Oh no, he saw me?

"When did you wake up?" he asked curious.

"Just a minute ago, just in time to feel your stare on me and savor your sweet morning kiss"  his words were so sweet, yet his hoarse voice made them sound so y. He blushed again and smiled at himself, then he reached out and kissed his chest. He didn't know what time it was, but surely he needed to start thinking of abandoning that hot spot and going to the hotel. He hugged his friend tightly for a second then he moved away, ready to get out of bed. The problem was his friend wasn't of the same opinion as he pushed him belly down on the mattress and laid on him with his whole body "where are you going?" he asked whispering in his ear.

"Home? Or better at the hotel?" he replied not understanding what was going on.

"Already? It's really early now my alarm hasn't even rung…stay a bit more" Donghae said again in his ear, just before starting to bite and kiss the crook of his neck. He could perfectly feel something pressing on his back, and the fact his friend started to move his hips made him understand exactly what it was.

"Uh…you are this awake even at this hour?" he asked chuckling on the pillow, but he had to close his eyes in pleasure when the other his skin shortly before replying.

"Especially at this hour…you look so y in the morning with your hair all a messed and your hoarse voice, plus your skin smells good and your body is so hot and smooth" he couldn't stop kissing his shoulders and neck in between his words and he kept brushing their bodies together. He felt his excitement growing too, being caressed like that was amazing. Donghae produced a strange growling before biting his ear lobe "I'd love to…" he only said, without adding anything more still caressing his whole body.

"I'd let you…" Hyukjae replied, he didn't have to think much for an answer to that invite, of course, he wanted him to do whatever to his body.

Donghae smiled and stopped to kiss him and to rock his hips for a bit, hugging his shoulders and kissing his cheek "really? I thought you liked to be on top" he said.

"Oh well if it's you…I can give in. what about you? You like both?" he asked turning his face around to look at him. He was smiling happily.

"I do like doing both…let's say I like to give and take…ahaha you?" Donghae said giggling.

"I like to give…In your specific case I like to give you my body…ahaha in both ways" he replied grinning and caressing his friend's arms. He wanted him he didn't care how, it wasn’t a problem if it was him.

"Are you sure Hyuk? I won't let you stop me if I start!" the guy said mischievously and started to kiss his neck again. He knew that he hadn't done it with many guys and that he wasn't used to thinking of himself as a bottom, his pride never let him do it, you are so caring, thinking of me like this even when you obviously want to do it.

"I'm definitely sure" this time he turned around and looked up at him, Donghae was kneeling on the bed, his hands around Hyukjae' s head, his face so close to his. He looked at him deeply, he wanted him to know he trusted him and that he didn't want him to stop at all, then he smiled "but let's do it like this…I want to look you in the eyes" then he reached up both hands and encircled his friend's neck. Let me see your gorgeous face, my love.

~