chapter 28

Bambino Viziato (spoiled brat)

The other was still laying down with his eyes closed, a cute smile on his lips, their fingers tangled together were spreading warmth all over their bodies. Outside it was starting to get really cold, and all the windows were steamed, but he didn't feel cold at all, not with him by his side.

"So…I forgot to ask you something yesterday" he started. Donghae opened his eyes and looked at him "why did you leave the party even before me? And how did you know where I was? My father reminded me of that today when he asked if we planned our escape together…eheheh" he added so that his friend could answer.

"Ah, right, I just left after a while, looking at you was so hard and painful, I felt stuffed so I greeted my mother and went out" that said he turned around a bit and looked at the sky through the crystal on the ceiling "I sat in my car, I cried a bit actually…then I saw you coming out the main door, you looked lost so I worried and followed you. Slowly from afar I kept an eye on you walking randomly from a street to another. When it started raining I couldn't watch you anymore" he sounded a bit embarrassed, and his expression revealed that too, but after all, he was being sincere and it was already a hard thing to do, especially when admitting he cried. Poor my Hae, I made you suffer so much and I thought I was in pain…making you cry, I never wanted to do it.

"I'm sorry to hear you cried because of me" he muttered looking down.

"You cried so many times already Hyukjae, and many times I wasn't able to comfort you enough. But don't worry for me, now I'm strong and I'm happy I cried that night because it washed my heart a bit and I found the courage to follow you" he was the sweetest and under the soft glow of the near street light he was even more handsome than usual. Hyukjae reached out and kissed him again, this time hugging him, resting his cheek on the other's shoulder for a second before letting him go.

"Thank you again…thank you for being with me Hae, you are simply too much for me…and even moments like this are special when I'm with you" he said smiling bitterly. He knew that it was getting late already.

"I know…if I could I would kidnap you so that we could be together for a longer time, but seeing that it's already almost 8:30 pm I guess I'll have to let you go…" the other said then he pouted. They needed to part, but they were going to meet again soon,  they couldn't be apart for too much so they were going to do anything to find another special moment like that.

On their way to Donghae's house, the other told him to be strong about his father's situation, and he told him to call at any time if he had news about his opinion on their relationship.  Hey didn't want to part at all but they needed to, he didn't want to arrive late for dinner, being a good boy was a must, especially in his situation.

~

The moment he stepped inside the house he felt a bit unsettled but it was already time for dinner, so he went directly to the bathroom to wash his hands and went back to the dining room. He breathed deeply before entering, he closed his eyes and opened the door; but what he saw the moment he went inside made him even more uncomfortable. The table was ready but only for two and his mother's smile wasn't as bright as it used to be.

"My dear…welcome back" she said as she saw him. He went towards his seat and looked at her, he didn't need to ask because his mother knew what he wanted to know "your father said that he is going to be late tonight so we should eat by ourselves" she explained.

He looked down, it was such a lame excuse they both knew it, and yet he knew he needed to give him space, the worst thing was that he felt more comfortable at work than at home with him…with his family.

That wasn't the first time he did it, in the past every time they had a bad discussion they always deserted the meal time, leaving his mother alone to eat. It was something they always did and seeing he was doing it again made him sad, were they going to go back to that time? He pouted. "Hyukjae don't come to the worst conclusion dear. Maybe he is only busy" the woman said, moving her hand to call for the food to come.

"I know…I mean I don't know mom, he used to do this when he didn't want to see me, and I guess he is doing it now too. I understand why he is angry with me, I really do…but I'd had preferred if he scolded me, because like that I could have at least said something more. Like this I'm helpless and I don't want to be a bother to him" he said, he was already used to being sincere with his mother, but that didn't make it hurt less, it was painful not knowing what he thought.

"I don't think he wants to scold you, just…he never really knew you all this while and this came all at once. I'm sure he is not angry, just wait ok?" the woman said reaching out her hand to touch her son's. She squeezed it a bit and smiled sadly "come sit next to me…" she added patting the chair next to her. Breaking the rules for once, it was nice. He smiled back and stood up to go around the table and towards her again. Once he sat next to her he felt way better, her warmth was helping him a lot and he felt like only being by her side was giving him some strength too. They ate in silence, their elbows touching once in a while, some smiles, and once they were done the woman patted his head and ruffled his hair a bit "my young man, do you want something sweet to eat?" she asked. He shook his head, he wasn't feeling like eating sweets, unlike most people that used to eat more when depressed he always felt his stomach closing, he already had a hard time eating the white rice with the side dishes, and he only did because he didn't want his mother to be worried…but eating more was out of the question.

"No thank you…maybe is better if I just go to my room early…" he said. They ate slowly and they were taking time but they both knew it was only more painful like that, they were trying to wait for his father to return but if he really came back he didn't even know what to say. It was pointless, he was going to hurt him more if he found him in the dining room after he made an effort to avoid him. His mother understood and nodded closing her eyes, she patted one of his hands then she reached out and kissed his forehead.

"Then go…and sleep well"

"Good night mom" he said before going out of the room.

It was hard to sleep, his bed felt like it was made of pure stone, it was so hard and cold, his pillows weren't as cozy as usual and he kept rolling from one side to the other. He held his breath many times just to hear if his father was back, but he didn't hear anything at all, maybe because his heart was too loud to let him, or maybe because his father really arrived late. In the end, he fell asleep, tired as hell.  

It's going to be alright…

~

The same thing happened for a few days, his father didn't eat with them not even once for the rest of the week, it was clear he was avoiding him, and it was so bothersome because he couldn't function well, he was sad, and he didn't like the meal time at all, not being able to enjoy it. One day his father decided to come home earlier than usual and eat early because he wanted to go to bed, so he ended up eating alone, with his mother only keeping him company; another day he was too busy again to come home and the past three days he even went to a business trip making him feel even more pathetic.

He didn't show his sadness to anyone else than his mother, he talked with Donghae on the phone but even then he didn't want to sound too pitiful so he ended up telling him he was being patient and that it wasn't that bad. The truth was he was suffering so much, and not seeing his lover was killing him slowly. Donghae had been busy too and seeing him only once a week was painful, so he was hoping to see him during the weekend, maybe he could have gone somewhere with him, just to spend time together. He would have missed him anyway, even after an hour, but in those days he felt his absence even more, maybe because the situation with his father was stressing him out, maybe because he had been used to that in the past and the only thing he learned was how to hate his father, while now he only wanted to love him and to be sorry to him for not being what he wanted.

"He is trying to find any excuse not to see me, he goes out early in the morning too, it's getting weird and ridiculous, if he doesn't want to see my face he needs to say that…at least I can sleep here at the hotel and mom won't have to wait for him every night" he said out loud in the middle of his thoughts while sitting in front of his desk that Saturday evening. He was reading emails and answering some of them, another normal day of work, but he couldn't concentrate much. He was scrolling down with his mouse and looking at the screen absently, boring, boring, still boring, not interested, spam.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, he looked up with a confused expression, he wasn't expecting anyone "come in" he said.

"Can I disturb you?" Donghae said poking his head inside and smiling widely. He jumped on his feet and smiled back.

"Hae" he said, almost with tears of joy in his eyes. The other chuckled and came in, closing the door. Few seconds, only a few seconds and Hyukjae was already hugging him tightly "I didn't expect you to come" he said, what a wonderful surprise; that small thing made him so happy, he felt so light and all his worries disappeared the moment he could feel his sweet scent invade his lungs. He turned his face and kissed his cheek, then his lips, softly, he didn't want to make things too fast, he wanted to savor every single second of that kiss. The other smiled softly on his lips.

"I missed you" he whispered, and Hyukjae only kissed him more.

"I missed you too" he replied, then he hugged him again. He didn't know how it was possible, but he just couldn't live without him, he needed his voice and presence every day, it was essential for his well functioning. Donghae kept kissing his lips, lightly his lower one, but that way it was dangerous, they could have lost their composure if it got too hot "it's a pity soon Minyoon will come here with a random excuse" he said giggling and getting away from those lips for a moment "be careful or you'll make my lips swollen" he added quickly before the other could reach him with another open mouthed kiss. Donghae whined and rolled his eyes, he was needy, they both were, but at the same time, he knew that his boyfriend was right.

"Why is she coming?" the guy asked instead, caressing his chest through the smooth fabric of the white shirt he was wearing, sending shivers down his spine as he looked mischievously at him.

"She was instructed to come here at least once or twice when you come to visit, you know…my mother wants us to be left alone for a bit by the media, and this is a good way to tell them we aren't doing anything suspicious inside this room" that explained he kissed his lips again, he was pouting and it was impossible to resist, then he raised an eyebrow "except we are doing something…" he added chuckling, sneaking his hand under the other's blazer and grabbing his hip strongly before pulling him, their lower bodies colliding. He wanted him, oh so much, but it was a pity they couldn’t have done anything in that office because he didn't want to do things quickly and he didn't want to shock his secretary either. He heard footsteps, the sound of heels, he moved his lover a bit on a side then he reached up his hand counting to three, and there you go.

"Good morning…director I brought some tea" as she opened the door she saw the two men right next to her and for a short moment she almost made a weird noise and let the tray she was holding fall on the floor, but as professional as she was, she immediately took a deep breath and, forgetting the surprise, she walked in, closing the door behind her, acting as if they weren't right there. Once the door was closed she went directly towards the small tea table in between the armchairs and put down the teapot and cups "you made my heart stop…I almost died there, I didn't expect you two to be right next to the door" she muttered while pouring slowly the first cup of tea. Meanwhile, he grabbed Donghae's hand and dragged him towards the tea, but the other kept stopping and pulling, acting childish only to get his attention, so when they reached the girl Hyukjae pulled him a bit stronger and smiling he kissed his lips.

The only problem was that Minyoon just finished pouring both of the cups and as she looked up she saw the entire lovey-dovey scene, making a weird guttural sound the moment they kissed, covering for a second and widening her eyes. Hyukjae turned around just in time to see her face become all red, she avoided his eyes and looked down "I…I better get going now…I'll come again later for…for some papers to sign" she muttered looking away and starting to walk towards the door. He felt almost like he had been stabbed, she really did it?

"I thought you were different…" he said sarcastically before she could have left. She froze and looked back shyly "you disliked it that much? I'm sorry…did the fact I kissed my boyfriend bother you that much?" he was mad, no…he was hurt, he thought she was on his side, but if a quick peck like that made her that embarrassed…maybe he hoped she could be his friend, but she wasn't.

Yet at the same time, seeing her eyes grow bigger, and the sad expression that followed, he realized that some way he had no right to be mad at her, he was forcing himself on her…just, he was hurting too much to care about what was right and what was wrong, and he ended up making the worst decision "it's pointless to hide it now" he added harshly as she shook her head strongly.

"It's not what you think director…" she said with a sad voice, making his pride hurt even more, she was denying it. He was about to reply but Donghae pulled his hand a bit.

"Stop it, can't you see you are making her uncomfortable? Is not like she needs to see us this close…you can't force her to accept us like this" the guy muttered, looking at him with a bit of disappointment. Sorry Hae, I just can't deal well with people, I'm such a failure.

"I'm just stating the fact she reacted like that" he replied quickly, but looking at him was quite hard. Donghae was definitely right and he was acting like an , but oh well…he was a spoiled brat after all.

"Really director…is not what you think, but it's just I was embarrassed…not for you…for myself" she started, she was blushing again, her thin fingers clenching around the border of the tray "trust me, is worst if I tell you the real reason" she added. She looked so delicate and sad, he felt guilty and he wanted to tell her that after all he had no right to be that angry, still he was curious and he wanted to know that so-called real reason.

"But I want to hear it" he said, crossing his arms and letting go of his lover's hand for the first time, regretting it immediately when Donghae poked his side strongly with a finger, almost making him jump on his feet.

The girl tilted her head then she looked up, still blushing "I've never seen two men kissing, I mean on the tv yes, but not in real life…I was surprised, but what made me embarrassed wasn't the fact itself…but" she stopped again and after face-palming herself she added "I just found it slightly y to see then I felt horrible…it was a matter of seconds I couldn’t help…"  she ended really quickly, her face still covered by her hand. Both Hyukjae and Donghae opened their mouths in surprise, there was nothing to say, nothing intelligent for sure. He felt even worse than before, I'm such a jerk and I was attacking her for no reason at all. But at the same time, the situation was quite hilarious, what? y? Did she find their kiss y? She always looked so serious and professional, but then a small thing like that made her weakness appear. He wanted to say he was sorry, he really did, but he couldn't help it, it was all extremely funny. He chuckled and finding it a bit disrespectful he turned around and walked towards his desk, as Minyoon heard him laughing she fell helplessly on the armchair, placing the tray on the table temporarily, she sighed "don't laugh at me, it's already quite embarrassing" she muttered.

Donghae, as the gentleman he was, sat down on the armchair in front of her and patted her shoulder  "it's ok, Minyoon don't worry and please forgive my boyfriend…he can be pretty childish when he wants" the guy's voice was warm and comforting, he rested his on his desk and watched the whole scene from afar; Minyoon looked up at the man and smiled slightly, still feeling probably totally embarrassed. But the other had still something to say "he has a great opinion of you, so for a moment, when he thought you were like the others he felt hurt…so please don't blame him. He needs someone to trust, and I need someone like you to be by his side and protect him when I can't. So please do me this favor miss Park, just be sincere with him, and forgive us again if we put you in such an embarrassing situation" he ended. The girl looked up at him, she listened carefully then she looked down again, Hyukjae saw something weird in her, her eyes were lucid, as the sun coming from the big window hit them, was she crying?

"What happened Minyoon?" he said crouching down next to her and placing a hand on hers, she shook her head and smiled. She wasn't crying, but maybe she was a bit moved by Hae's words…how cute.

"I was just thinking that it must be so great being loved this much" then she looked at Donghae "I'll make sure to work hard and never let anyone hurt him for no reason" she said, then she stood up quickly "I'll go now, and be back in half an hour or something…I'll bring in papers to sign or similar things. Enjoy your time…and your tea" she smiled again before going out of the room.

"She is so nice" Donghae said smiling, looking at the door that had been just closed.

"She is the best…and surely better than your secretary" Hyukjae replied, then he stood up, he stretched his limbs for a second and decided that instead of sitting as a normal human being, he wanted to be on his lover, so he just sat on him, bringing his legs over one of the arms of the chair "you should chase her away" he said kissing his neck slowly, going up towards his ear. Back to their favorite hobby.

"Ah.. Hyuk don't kiss me there…I'm sensitive in that spot, you know it" Donghae said shivering all over, finally turning around to look at him.

"Why should I? I want to make you sensitive…" he replied giggling, of course, he wanted to, he liked when they both became hot and needy, even if they couldn't have done much there.

"Yes I know…but we can't have here in your office…Minyoon is going to be back soon and we shocked her already today. Plus I don't want a quickie…I'm your lover I deserve hours and hours of love and cuddles" the guys said cupping his face with both hands and kissing him passionately, his lips softly, knowing that he couldn't kiss him hard as he wanted, knowing that they couldn't leave marks…at least not on visible body parts.

Hyukjae buried his fingers in that soft hair, wanting him to be even closer, impossibly closer, and he whined the moment Donghae moved away from his lips "What are we gonna do?" he asked pouting.

"Come to my house" the other replied, kissing quickly his pout, being apart from each other for even a second looked impossible, they already waited a few days and it felt like hell; now even being on his lap, even hugging him didn't felt enough, their bodies were calling each other, they wanted to be close and relaxed, away from the rest of the world "Hyukjae, please come to my house and sleep with me…my bed feels empty when you aren't there…I miss you so much I feel like I can't breathe" the offer was tempting, but they still had the problem with the reporters.

"I can't go to your house…Hae if I go I want to stay over and be with you for the whole night…but then they would pick on us again like the last time…" he said, he wanted to stand up, maybe getting away from that body was going to help him let his lover go home alone, but Donghae wasn't of the same opinion as he grabbed him strongly to keep him in place.

"I don't give a about them…are they still following you wherever you go?" he asked a bit annoyed.

"No they aren't…I've been heading home every evening after work…so I bet that after the first 2 days they got bored, but it's still possible that some lonely guy is waiting in front of our houses…you know like the first time they caught us" he replied shrugging, he disliked those reporters that were basically stalking them, but at the same time he couldn't just forget them and do what he wanted…even if his father knew, he wanted to know his reply first, then he would have revealed it to the rest of the world.

"Then we'll use the passage…please Hyukjae, pleaseee" Donghae said, blinking a few times and trying to give him a cute look, he chuckled, he was actually cute, too cute to be true, he just had to kiss him.

"But what about your mother? Does she know…we can't simply pass through her house without letting her notice that something is going on" he said.

"I hadn't told her anything specific…she probably knows it already, but she didn't ask much, maybe she didn't want to put pressure on me, since she knows I'm gay but she didn't know about you, even if I said to the reporters that the article was a lie I never told her the truth…do you want me to tell her clearly that we are together?" he asked.

"Yes" Hyukjae replied, he didn't even have to think "I want her to know you are mine" he added. Donghae smiled brightly, so brightly that he felt like he needed a pair of sunglasses to deal with such a gorgeous image.

"You make me all giddy when you say things like these" then his happy expression turned into a mischievous one "and you make me want you even more…how was it? That sentence you liked so much? Ah…right, I want you Hyukjae, I want you inside me" his eyes two dark holes were almost scary and he felt lost in them in no time. His heart skipped a beat and he forgot to breathe for a short moment, he can be so unexpectedly y when he wants, killing me like that.

"God… Hae, don't say such things…I, I'm not used to it yet" he muttered, only in his dreams Donghae was like that, only in his best dreams they said such dirty things, in real life he was always a bit ashamed of himself; everything looked easier in dreams, but the truth was that hearing his boyfriend say such a thing was still a shock for his heart and brain, he was always surprised of how great his relationship was, and getting used to such a thing was hard. At the same time, words were the only thing that made him unsure, because he knew well that when they were in the middle of their love sessions nothing was embarrassing anymore, they were just natural with each other.

"Come on babe…don't be like this, plus I'm definitely missing you in that way…you know...lately we reversed positions and, yah Hyukjae don't cover your face" it was too much, his words were too much, how could he be that relaxed? Yes they reversed positions, yes he ed him…hard…twice, but it felt so dirty said out loud, he wasn't definitely used to being with someone, he wasn't used to others at all, and being used to Donghae was even harder. He wasn't like anybody else, he was pure and sincere, and he always said things straightforward, even unnecessary details that others maybe would have omitted, oh well he was the one to say them out loud, no shame Hae, you have no shame, and I'm still too delicate to deal with such sincerity. He was covering his face for a few long seconds, but in the end he decided to be strong, to look at him directly in his eyes, and feel comfortable because he was the only one that could have said things like those to him.

He looked up and cupped Donghae's face with both hands "Ok… I'll come to your house, and I'll make love with you for the whole night, but just stop making me this now or I'll rip off your clothes and you hard on the floor. Got it?" his voice came out like a groan, his excitement was making his whole body shake, every inch covered in small goosebumps and shivers. The other gulped and nodded strongly, a bit of worry in his eyes. Cute, ah too cute…I can't even be this when he makes such a puppy face. He giggled and kissed his lips softly "glad you understood" then finally he stood up from there "tea?" he said smirking looking at the big lump in his boyfriend's pants.

Donghae cleared his voice and sat down straight, closing his jacket well to cover his better "yes please" he was blushing, yay I won, he couldn't help but think it, he felt like he was the only one getting embarrassed by their love, so every time he was able to make the other realize how great it was, at the point to make him blush, he felt relieved.

They drank the tea and chatted a bit, it was already cold to be sincere, but they didn't care much, being like that was amazingly cozy. After a bit Minyoon came back and brought him some papers so he could sign them and read them; his boyfriend was visiting but that didn't mean he couldn't work, he knew he had some responsibilities and he needed to keep everything around him in business. Then Donghae stood up, went towards his desk and after bending down he kissed his forehead "I'll go now so that I'll tell my mother you are coming and they don't get suspicious about us" he said smiling then he reached out a bit more and kissed his lips "see you later".

"Bye" he replied almost sad, but it was ok, because he was going to see him again soon.

~

I'm going to spend my night with Donghae, he chanted in his head smiling, while flipping the pages of the documents, ah right I have to call mom to tell her I'm not going to be back tonight. He dialed the number and waited for her to reply, she was surprised by his call and she asked him why he called, so, in the end, he said it really quickly "I'm not going to come home tonight, I'll sleep at Donghae's…so, call dad and tell him he can come back early today and eat dinner with you comfortably because his son won't disturb him" he said, he was a bit disappointed but at the same time he didn't want his mother to be lonely and to eat alone.

The woman sighed on the other side "ok…be good then, and greet Donghae for me, I haven't seen him in a while. Good night dear" she said softly.

"Good night mom, love you" he replied, then he closed the call. It was ok, his father needed time and he himself needed to be with his lover, at least they were going to both have a nice and cozy saturday.

He took his key and jacket and switched off the lights, see you on Monday office.

~