Lets Make It Count

It Means Nothing

 

Lets Make It Count
Kevin's POV
I woke up the next morning feeling the same way I felt going to sleep. As I slowly sat up on my bed I felt a painful sensation in my head and I just wanted to throw up. My body feels like I won't be able to walk to school today. I wasn't planning on going anyway nor am I planning on staying in this house either. With some effort I finally managed to get my phone from my night stand. I should call my dad and let him know I'm set to go. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through the contact list to where all the D's were at. I tapped on the name "Dad" and called. The phone rang 4 times and I was starting to think he wasn't going to answer. Right when I was about to give up and call later, Dad picked up.
"Hello?" My dad answered.
"Hi Dad, did I wake you?" I asked feeling a little guilty.
"No, I was just washing some dishes"
"Oh okay well I asked mom and she's okay with it" 
"Really? That's great! You can finally meet your step mother and brother!!" my father said sounding like the happiest man in the world. Great, I totally forgot about his new family. I'm so not looking forward to meeting them.
"Um yay........." I said awkwardly.
"Oh come on now son, don't be like that! They're really nice and I'm sure you'll get along just fine with them."
"I don't know dad..." I said uneasily
"Come on, just give them a chance please? For your Papa Bear?" My father said causing me to laugh.
"Oh gawsh Dad, I'm not 5 anymore! And fine. I'll try and get along with them" I sighed.
"Hey! You'll always be my little boy!"
"I'm a man!" I retorted
"Yeah yeah. Anyways, I'll call your school and see if I can try and transfer all your credits here. I'll send you down in 2 weeks so you can enjoy yourself with your friends and mother!"
"Y-Yeah, thanks Dad" 
After that we chatted for a bit and bid our goodbyes. I'm really glad I can go live with my Dad. I can start off fresh and try to get away from all this stress. I heard they're more accepting in the US anyways, besides my mother doesn't want me here anyway. I grab my phone again and decide to text Jason and Dongho
To: Jay Dongho
Hey guys, can you come over right now? I'm not in the mood for school today and I have to tell you both something. 
I sigh as I lay back down on the bed and stretch my tired limbs. I feel my phone vibrate against my blanket. I get up a little too fast and the headache I had got worse. I closed my eyes in pain, rubbing my temples before the pain lessens and I check my phone.
From: Dongho
Sure. I'll be there soon.
From: Jay
Okay.
I sighed again and forced myself out of bed. I made my way downstairs to unlock the door. I'm so glad Mom has work right now. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a load of food for me and my friends to eat. I didn't want to tell them the big news on an empty stomach. They probably wouldn't have eaten anything if I told them beforehand. After I finished placing our food on the kitchen table I started to pace around the dinning room. I wonder how I should break it to them. It'll be best if I just go for it then just beat around the bush. Yeah I'll do that. 
Ring ding dong
I heard my doorbell ring. I nervously approached the door and opened it.
"I left the door unlocked you know" I said
"Oh, we didn't know..." Dongho defended.
"Anyways, go into the dinning room. We need to talk"
"About what?" Jason questioned.
"You'll know what in a minute, just go in the dinning room" I assured. The looked at me suspiciously for a second then headed into the dinning room. I sighed while running a hand through my hair. I felt more nervous now that they were here but I have to tell them. They're my best friends, they deserve to know. We all made our way to the dinning room and took our seats around the table.
"Lets eat first" I said while piling food onto the plate placed in front of me. They sat there for a second but began to fill their plates.
"So, what is this about Kevin?" Jason asked through a mouthful of food. 
"Lets finish eating first" I answered. 
"Okay..." Jason said. I looked at my friends while they were eating. Just two more weeks and I'll never see them again. Do I have to live with my dad? I mean can't I just stay there until i feel like I can come back?
No! Where will I stay? It's not like my mom is going to want me back. This is all just happening so fast. I sighed trying to hold back the tears as I was mentally at war with myself.
"Kevin, are you okay?" Dongho asked worried. I sat there playing with my food. All my emotions were so strong right now. It felt like if I spoke I would just break down so I just shook my head.
"What's wrong Kevin?" Jason asked sounding just as worried as Dongho. I just sat there continuously shaking my head. I closed my eyes shut not wanting my friends to see me cry. Life can be so unfair sometimes. 
"Kevin please tell us what's wrong so we can help" Dongho pleaded while kneeling before me and cupping my face in his hands. 
"You still wouldn't be able to help..." I said in between sobs.
"Kevin please...." Dongho begged. I looked at Dongho and Jason then sighed wiping my eyes.
"I just don't know if I can handle living here. My best friend and mother know I'm gay and hate me now. I don't even know if my own mother wants me as a son anymore" I said looking at my plate; tears blurring my vision
"So I think it's best if I stay with my dad in the states for now....." 
"WHAT?! But why? No you can't!" Dongho said with a sad shocked look on his face.
"I can and I am" I said.
"Kevin, I know it must be hard for you but must you leave?" Jason said.
"I'm sorry but I have to. I'm not as strong as you Jason..."
"NO YOU CAN'T!!!" Dongho yelled while pulling me into a tight hug.
"No you can't.....please Kevin, please don't leave me....." Dongho said sobbing into my shirt. I just hugged him back also crying.
"I'm sorry...." I whispered "I don't know what else to do..." I said through sobs.
"You can live with me!" Dongho stated, still crying.
"No. Thank you but no. It'll be hard for me if I stay here and it'll be too much of a burden!"
"No it wouldn't! Kevin please, I'll be here for you" Dongho begged.
"Yeah come on Kevin, please don't leave" Jason said joining the hug.
"I'm really sorry guys....." I said. We just kept quiet after that. We just cried and not wanting to let go of each other. I'll never forget about you guys.
"I want you guys to know that you are my best friends and I love you both. I'll try to come back as soon as possible but we have to make the time I have left count okay?" I asked looking at my two friends. "Wow Jason, you heal quick!" I said realizing all the bruises he had yesterday were now gone.
"No, I just used my moms make up but that doesn't matter right now! Lets go do something, how much time do we have with you before you leave?" Jason asked hastily if that's even a word. I don't know.
"2 weeks" I replied.
"Then lets have fun!" Dongho said grabbing onto my hand, dashing out the door, and Jason following.
"Wait, I need a coat!" I said feeling the cold morning air attack me.
"We'll buy you one!" Jason said.
"Come on guys, we can take my parents car!" Dongho said speed walking towards his house.
"EEGHH?!" Jason and I gasped. We finally reached Dongho's house and managed to sneak out with the car keys. His parents had 3 cars. His mother took one car to work while his father took the other leaving one remaining in the garage. 
"We have to bring it back before my mom gets off work" Dongho said while putting the keys in the little key whole thing. I don't know what it's called, I don't drive.
"When is that?" Jason questioned
"Tonight around 8" Dongho said pulling out of the garage.
"Oh my gawsh guys, I feel so bad!" I said while spazzing uncontrollably in the passenger seat. Jason and Dongho just looked at me and laughed. 
"So where should we go first?" I asked
"The mall!" Dongho cheered.
We were driving on the freeway on the way to the mall when some bastard cut us.
"Oh hell no! Dongho you better beep the out of that !" I said feeling extremely annoyed.
"No it's fi-" I cut him off by rapidly pushing down on the horn. I saw the rude drive put his hand out the window and flip us off.
"Oh hell no! Dongho pull up beside him!"
"Why?"
"Just do it dammit!" I snapped. Dongho just nodded and drove the car besides the D-bags car. I grabbed a banana that just so happened to be on the floor, unpeeled it, opened my window, and threw it at the guy whose window was still open, hitting him square in the face.
"You crazy ! You're gonna get me killed!" The guy yelled swerving his car.
"HELL YEAH I'M CRAZY! THEY CALL ME CRAZY K! THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU CUT OFF SOME CRAZY ES LIKE ME!" With that, I rolled up my windoq and smiled in victory.
"Wow, you're crazy Kevin" Jason said laughing.
"No, I just don't like getting cut off"
We finally arrived at the mall and now were going from store to store.
"Does this look good on me guys?" Jason asked as he stepped out of the dressing room wearing black skinny jeans that were bagged just a little and a blue button-up plad shirt with blue converse.
"Damn Jay! I should just take you back in that changing room and make you me less!" I said while LOL. Dongho glared at me while Jason just laughed along.
"Yah! You should be telling me that!" Dongho said pouting.
"Oh come on Dongho, I was just kidding" I said while wrapping my arms around him. We continued to look around the mall and bought tons of clothes and accessories. 
"Step right up folks! Enter the dance contest and get a chance to win a $500 gift card(I don't know how to convert that to won. Sorry.) to any store here!" Some guy in a black tux announced.
"OMG HERE! WE'LL ENTER THE CONTEST! Come on guys lets go!" I said pulling Jason and Dongho along with me to where the man was standing. A few more people volunteered and a crowd started to form. 
"Okay the contestants may pick any song to dance to. Who wants to start off first?"
"Um, may we perform as a group?" I asked gesturing to Jason, Dongho, and I. 
"I guess if the other contestants are fine with it. Is it ok guys?" The announcer asked the contestants and they all nodded, some even starting to form their own groups with their friends. 
"Seems like the competition just got a little more interesting folks? So who wants to start?" The announcer asked.
"WE DO!!" Dongho and I said jumping excitedly. 
"Okay, what song do you guys want to dance to?" The announcer asked.
"I Got a Boy by SNSD" I said excited.
"What?" Jason asked nervous.
"Oh come on! Why are you so nervous? We perfected that song already" I said confused
"Yeah, well we never really danced it in public" Jason said shyly. 
"Come on hyung! You can do it!" Dongho said reassuringly.
"Yeah, come on. Please?" I asked tilting my head ever so slightly and letting my bottom lip hang just a little.
"Fine, just stop doing that!" Jason sighed.
"Deal" I said through a smile.
"Excuse me sir, can you film us?" I asked the announcer, handing him my phone. He nodded and grabbed for my phone. I bowed in gratitude and Jason, Dongho, and I went into position, tying our shirts above our waist.
"Ready?" The Dj asked.
"Ready" I said and with that the music started. As soon as it came to the y "ay yo stop. Let me put it down another way" part my y side came out. When it came to Jessica's kick solo part near the end, I got a little carried away and did the splits earning a loud cheer the crowd. The music ended and the three of us bowed to the crowd. 
"Wow! We got us some professionals!" The announcer commented while handing me my phone back. I gratefully took it and watched the other contestants. In the end we didn't win but did get a couple of requests from guys who wanted my number. Dongho turned them all down and said that we were dating ofcourse. It was now 3:30 and school should be out by now.
"Hey guys, can we go pick up Aiden? I feel like a third wheel" Jason said from the backseat.
"Ofcourse! The car will be filled with gayness!" I sang happily. We pulled up in front of the school and went to go look for Aiden.
"Call him and ask him where he's at" Dongho said
"Already dialed the number" Jason said, phone against his ear.
"Hello?"
"Hey, are you free to hang out with me, Dongho, and Kevin?"
"Really? Cool, well meet us at the front gate"
"Alright, see you soon" Jason said in a deep voice. He was obviously trying to sound all y.
"Kevin? KEVIN!" I heard Yoonji call. if Yoonji's here, then Eli's here, and if Eli's here then poop is about to go down.
", you guys hide me!"
"It's too late Kevin, she already saw you...." Dongho said.
"Come on yeobo!" I heard Yoonji say. She was obviously talking to Eli. It was now Jason's turn to hide.
"Kevin, please don't let him hurt me again!" Jason begged sounding terrified.
"It's okay Jay, I got you" I said deciding to stand my ground. 
"Hey Kevin, I didn't see you at school today. Where did you go?" Yoonji said now in front of me, meaning Eli was now in front of me. I cleared my throat and tried not to look at Eli.
"I skipped school today with Dongho and Jason" I said.
"Aw. You went without me?" Yoonji asked actually sounding hurt.
"Well I'm pretty sure you're boyfriend would have missed you..." I said looking to the floor.
"Yeah well I-"
"Jason! I'm here. We can go now!" Aiden said giving Jason a bear hug.
"You invited my cousin?" Yoonji asked sounding more hurt. I suddenly felt really bad.
"No it's not like that! Jason asked us to come and get him!" I said trying to make her feel better.
"Well can me and Eli come?" Yoonji asked. I looked at her then Eli who was looking back. We locked eyes for a moment before I looked away.
"Yeah, but it's a 5 seater so Eli has to stay" I said matter of factly.
"Oh I'm sorry babe. You don't mind do you?" Yoonji asked trying to look all kawai(cute). It was disgusting, but then again that's my jealousy talking.
"I didn't want to go in the first place" Eli scoffed.
"That's good because there was no space for you in the first place" I spat, my anger consuming me. I had a right to be mad. He broke my heart and spat on it. Who wouldn't be mad? Although its not his fault he's straight but still.
"Well I still wouldn't have gone with you guys!" He spat back.
"Good!"
"Great!"
"ing perfect" and with that I grabbed Yoonji's hand and we all left leaving a fuming Eli.
"I HOPE YOU GUYS GET IN ACCIDENT!" Eli yelled after us.
"The car could explode for all I care! As long as you're not in it!" I screamed back.
"HA! That's a good thing!" He yelled. Damnit, he's right. I'm just going to drop it.
"Yah! Did you hear me?!" Eli called but we were already in the car and drove away.
"What was that all about?" Aiden asked from the back seat.
"What?"I questioned
"The you and Eli argument?" He replied
"What are you talking about?"
"Just now! Back there!"
"Nope, I don't remember"
"It's okay babe, just give it up" Jason said soothing his curious boyfriend.
"I know what we need! Dongho, take a left!" Yoonji instructed.
"Why?" Dongho questioned.
"JUST DO IT!" Yoonji screamed causing all of us to flinch in response.
"O-Okay...." Dongho said obviously afraid. Yoonji smiled and patted Dongho's head.
"Good boy"
Yoonji continued to give Dongho directions and we ended up in front of some gay club.
"What are we doing at a gay bar?" Dongho questioned.
"Well since all of us, scratch that, all of YOU are gay, and Kevin seems stressed, I decided we should just go to a club and just relax"
"Well how are we going to get in?" I asked. 
"The bouncer is my ex-boyfriends older brother. He'll let us in!" Yoonji said happily.
"Well what if girls try to hit on you?" Jason questioned.
"Oh you guys just shut up and get in! I'll handle it okay?" We all just nodded and headed towards the entrance.
"Hold it right there! ID please" the bouncer stopped us and blocked the entrance.
"Hey Soohyun! How are things with you and Hoon?" Yoonji came up from behind me and greeted the bouncer who's name is supposedly Soohyun.
"Wassup Yoonji! Me and Hoon are doing great. We got an apartment together last month!" Soohyun said
"Really? That's great! Hey listen, my friends here are a bit stressed. Do you think you can let us in for a while so they can relax and enjoy themselves?" Yoonji asked.
"Ofcourse, come on in!" Soohyun smiled.
"Thanks Soohyun oppa!"with that we all entered the club. Loud music was bumping, lights were flashing, and people were dancing.
"Come on guys! Lets have some fun!" Yoonji cheered while going onto the dance floor. I grabbed onto Dongho's hand and followed after Yoonji. 
"Lets see how well you can dance!" I said while smirking at Dongho. He smirked while grabbing onto my hips and pushing my body into his. I moved my hips into his causing our crotches to brush against each other. Dongho let out the cutest moan causing me to laugh.
"That moan was so cute" I said while laughing.
"Well you made me!" Dongho said. We continued to each other on the dance floor and had a great time. I looked around the dance floor and spotted Jason and Aiden. They looked so funny dirty dancing.
"Hey, you wanna go get some drinks?" I semi asked/shouted trying to be heard over the loud music.
"Okay, lets go!" Dongho replied taking my hand and leading us to the bar. 
"We'll have anything fruity!" I told the bartender. He nodded and went to get us our drinks. I drank a couple times before but the ones that tasted kind of fruity were the only ones I liked. I think they're called wine coolers or whatever. I don't care.
"Here you go!" The bartender said, placing our drinks on the counter.
"Thanks!"I said as I took a sip. It was so yummy!
"This taste good!" Dongho said chugging down the cup.
"Slow down there big guy, you're our designated driver remember?" With that Dongho nearly chocked to death on his drink.
"Omg Dongho are you alright?" That was a stupid question.
"WHAT TIME IS IT?!" Dongho asked once he finished coughing. I looked at him confused before answering.
"It's 7 right now....?"
" Kevin, we have to go! My mom is going to get home in 30 minutes!" I looked at him with wide eyes and we both sat up and ran to go look for the others. We found Jason and Aiden dancing and a extremely intoxicated Yoonji bugging the Dj to play Gangnam Style. Her hair was all out of place and one of her shoes were missing. We all climbed into Dongho's car and sped off. While driving, Yoonji couldn't stop moving.
"Dongho "burp" you drive like a lil "burp" excuse me...... A little punk ! You drive slower then my great great great grandma! They didn't have cars then but she can "burp" excuse me, still drive faster then you!" Yoonji said swaying in her seat.
"Yoonji, calm down! Take a breathe!" Aiden said trying to calm his cousin.
"D-Don't you f-ing OH MY GAWSH!!!!" Yoonji screamed causing Dongho to swerve on the road.
"Yoonji! What the !?"I said annoyed.
" I ing love this song guys! This can sing like ing great!" Yoonji said. Ugh, she reeked of alcohol.
"Yes Yoonji we know. Boa is a good singer..." I replied. Boa's Only one was playing and honestly I loved that damn song too.
"H-Hey guys, hey guys, hey "burp" excuse me, guys. Watch this!" Yoonji rolled down her window, pulled down her pants, and mooned the car besides us which by the way was filled with kids.
"Omg, pull her in the car!" I screeched/lol'ed. We finally reached Dongho's place with 10 minutes to spare.
"Alright Dongho, I had fun tonight. Is it fine if I come back later and spend the night?" I asked.
"Ofcourse! You can even live here if you want!" I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips. When I pulled away his face was dark red.
"Thank you. I'll be back, I should get her home" I said pointing to the knocked out Yoonji on the side walk. "I just need Aiden to show me where she lives..."
"Jay and Aiden left not to long ago Kevin...." Dongho pointed out.
"Dammit, those bastards!" I sighed. "I guess I'm just going to have to take her to Eli's house" 
"Alright then Vinnie, I'll see you later!" 
I was now walking towards Eli's house with unconscious Yoonji on my back. If I had another choice, I wouldn't be going there but I don't. I couldn't just leave her. I let out a heavy sigh as I stood in front of Eli's house. It feels so foreign to me now. I walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. I tapped my foot against the concrete as I waited for someone to answer the door.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Eli hissed as he answered the door.
"I came to give you your girlfriend! She is passed out!" I hissed back
"Well then take her home!"
"That's the problem! Why would I be here if I knew where she lived?"
"I don't know!"
"You ! I don't know where she lives! That's why I'm here, now take her so I can leave!" I screamed. I felt my anger rising again and I just really wanted to punch this bird in front of me. Eli reached out and took Yoonji from my back. I straightened out my back and walked off, not even sparing Eli another glance.
"Kevin w-wait!" Eli called. I looked back at Eli with a questioning look. "Where are you going?" Eli questioned
"You care?" I scoffed.
"Well it's late, and dark, and dangerous......." Eli said.
"You don't have to worry about me. I'm trash remember?" Eli just stood there silent. I scoffed again and walked off. As I was on my way, I couldn't help but feel like somebody was watching me. I kept looking back but nobody was there. Maybe it's just my imagination. I finally reached Dongho's and knocked on the door. 
"Oh Hi Kevin! Dongho told me you were sleeping over. You can just go up to his room." Dongho's mother greeted as she answered the door.
"Thank you!" I said bowing. I speed walked into Dongho's room and locked the door behind me. Dongho was laying on his bed playing with his phone until he noticed me.
"Oh hey Vinnie, you're back" Dongho said sitting up. I just looked at him and smirked. I slowly walked up to him and laid him back down while I crawled on top of him. My legs were now on either side of him.
"I'm going to be leaving soon, and I was thinking maybe we should do some things before I go to America..." I said seductively as I rubbed my against his crotch(lmao so awkward writing this)
"K-Kevin...." Dongho stuttered, his face turning red.
"Sshhhhh. Lets make it count"
A/N: ok yeah I am not writing so use your head. Anyways hi guys. I finally updated. I know I always take forever but that's only because I am always busy! Well I hope you guys liked it. I already know it was a ty chapter so don't rub it in. Sorry for any errors but I'm to lazy to proofread. I know I know, I'm a terrible author! Well please subscribe and COMMENT! No silent readers allowed! Kae thanks <3