8/14

It Means Nothing

 

8/14
Kevin's POV
It has nearly been a week since I had the dream and told Dongho I loved him. Now that I really think about, I'm not really sure of my feelings, I was just caught up in the moment, and it just came out. I haven't said those words since the last time they have been spoken, they're not just words that you can just throw around. You'd just be lying to the person you're saying it to, and yourself. Dongho would tell me he loves me every now and then, but I wouldn't say it back, I would just give him a kiss, and move on. He wouldn't question me, but I can't help but feel a little bad for not feeling the same way, well I do, but his feelings are a bit stronger than mine. Besides that, my life has really lightened up. Ever since I had that dream about rejecting Eli, I had this sense of power. Control. Like Eli had no power over me. Now don't get me wrong, I still have my moments when I question him like
"Why didn't he choose me?"
"Why wasn't I good enough?" etc. When I'd hang out with Yoonji, I'd ask her to not bring Eli along. I think it would be best if we just not see each other anymore, and be gone from each others lives. Although I strongly wish we could go back to being best friends, it just wouldn't be the same, and it'd be best if we just cut off the ties between us. Jason also seems to be getting happier too. He smiles more, talks more, laughs more, and is more sociable. It seemed like Jason always never cared for anything, like he just wanted the day to end already, it was almost like he had no emotion. I wouldn't blame him, his life wasn't exactly easy for him. He was bullied all his life, disowned by his own parents and forced to live with his older sister, and never really had any friends besides me and Dongho. I'm really glad Jason has Aiden in his life now, he has someone who he can lean on and love. I hope they have a long happy relationship. 
Ring Ring(I would like italicize this and like make it bold but I'm writing and have been writing all my chapters on Notes. The app in my IPod)
My phone buzzed, breaking me out of my thoughts. 
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey Kevin, it's Aiden. I was wondering if you want to hang out later, just me and you. We could go eat lunch, and I don't know…talk?"
"Oh hey Aiden. Yeah fosho, just come by my~I mean Dongho's house" I said laughing a little. Dongho's house really was starting to feel like home.
"Okay, I'll be there in like 30 minutes."
"Ok bye"
"Bye"
This will be nice. Me and Aiden can rant about our boyfriends and just have a girls day out^^. 
I took a quick shower, and quickly got dressed.
"Where you goin?" Dongho asked as I slipped into my boots. 
"I'm just gonna go out for a bit with Aiden" I answered nonchalantly.
"Without me?" Dongho asked a bit surprised. 
"Yeah, it's just gonna be me and Aiden today" I said fixing the shoe laces of my boots.
I could see Dongho pouting from the corner of my eye making me feel a little guilty for going out without him.
"I'm sorry babe" I said as I placed a light kiss on his lips.
"I'll be home in a couple of hours."
"No, it's fine. Go have fun" Dongho said pulling me into a tight hug. A little too tight.
"Dongho? Are you okay?" I said confused.
"Yeah, I'm just worried. I don't know why, but I just have a bad feeling" Dongho said, still holding onto me like he was afraid he was going to lose me.
"Pssshhhh, you know I can defend myself" I said reassuringly. It was true, I got hands(it's slang for "I can fight")
"Yeah, you're right. Have fun babe" Dongho said placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Just be careful please!" Dongho somewhat begged.
"Ofcourse" I said placing another kiss on Dongho's lips, and went outside to go wait for Aiden. As I was patiently waiting in front of my house, I felt my phone vibrating against my pocket.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, it's Aiden again. I'm sorry, I forget where Dongho lives. Jason was the one who always lead the way. Do you think we can meet somewhere else?"
"Yeah. How about in front of the school?"
"Alright, I'll meet you there"
"Ok, bye"
I hung up, placed the phone back in my pocket, and started to walk towards the school. As I was walking, I decided to take a shortcut through an alley. It was long and kind of scary looking, like in the movies. As I was walking deeper into the alley, I could hear footsteps from behind me. I didn't really mind and just kept walking. I was not even halfway through the alley when I heard a trash can tip over. It didn't phase me though and I just kept walking. Nothing really scares me, it's not like someone is going to me of anything. I'm a boy. If anyone tried to jump me, I could easily beat them up, so there's nothing to worry about. I don't know what happened next but all I can remember was crashing to the floor and fell unconscious. A second later, I woke up with a in' headache. I opened my eyes but was quickly blinded by a bright light. I tried to cover my eyes with my hands, but I couldn't move them. My eyes shot open in shock. Why the hell am I tied up. My eyes adjusted to the bright light, and I could see my surroundings. I was in some ty lookin room, and I was tied against a rusted metal pole.
"What the hell? Why am I tied up?!" I said struggling against the rope that was binding my wrists together. The cold rusted metal made my skin feel dirty, and the tightly knotted rope that was cutting of my blood flow was getting on my nerves.
"You're finally awake" a voice came from the end of the room. I looked for the owner of the voice and found a group of guys, about five of them, standing at the end of the room. They were all wearing masks so I couldn't see their faces but that voice sounded familiar.
"Who the hell are you? And why the hell am I tied up like this?!" I said as I struggled to get free.
"You don't recognize me? Aw, you're hurting my feelings" the masked man fake pouted.
"You're wearing a mask " I said as I rolled my eyes. What an idiot kidnapper. I heard some other guys in his group snickering.
"What's so funny?!" The man asked but hurt. The other masked men just stood in silence. "I'll give you a hint"all he did was stick his foot out.
"What the hell kind of hint is that? You look like a damn cow" everyone broke into fits of laughter while the one being tease clenched his fists shut. What a girl. The next thing I know, the boss I presume(man I teased) slapped me a across the face, sending the room into silence. I was a bit shocked by the act but soon recovered.
"You're so lucky I'm tied up right now" I hissed.
"Oh I know exactly what you're capable of, That's why I had to tie you up. Now that you're awake, the fun can finally begin" the man said menacingly as he gripped my chin and made me look straight at him. I gathered as much snot as I can muster, and spat on his face. He flinched, then let out a long sigh. He glared at me, practically shooting holes through my head. 
"Bring me the bat!" the leader ordered, obviously he was pissed. My heart started to race as I struggled to get free from my restraints. this is gonna hurt.
"AGGGHHHHHHH!!" I scream out in utter pain as the metal bat came into contact with my right leg, possibly breaking it.
"Mr. Tough Guy here" the man smirked.
"AAGGGGHHHHHH!" I let out another scream when the metal bar came into contact with my left leg.
"Not so tough now. You can scream all you want, I'll doubt anyone will hear you" the man evilly smirked. I was in complete pain, it hurt just to move my legs. 
"You're pretty cute you know" the leader said as he harassed my left cheek. "I wonder why Eli rejected you so harshly like that" A
What the hell? How does he know about that.
"What are you talking about?" I asked playing dumb.
"Oh don't try to hide it, I saw and heard everything. From the part where you confessed your love, to the part where you got rejected. I was actually surprised that Eli turned you down. I always thought you two were gay for each other. Well it doesn't matter anyway, we're just gonna have to fill in for Eli" the leader said sliding his hand down my chest. The other boys in the group started to walk closer, they all had a hungry look in their eyes. I was honestly scared for my life at this point.