Escape

It Means Nothing

 

Escape
 
 
 
 
 
Anonomys POV
I drove back to the abandoned building 2 days later to give Kevin his food again. Poor guy must be starving. The boss allowed me to give him extra food today. He said that there will be customers today, and he must be well fed. I was also ordered to give him a shower. The usual routine when we had customers. I heave a sigh once I reach the entrance, I really don't like doing this, but I have no choice. I rest the food I'm carrying on my left hand, and grab the keys from my pocket with my right. I put the key in the key hole and twist my wrist. Upon hearing a "click" I open the door. I walked into the building and headed up a few levels. Once I finally reached a door with another lock, I reach in my pocket for another key. But before I unlock the door I hesitate for a moment. I have this uneasy feeling that something's not right like I should be more cautious. Once the door was unlocked, I slowly made my way inside. I notice right away that Kevin is not bound against the pole in the middle of the room. I quickly turn around to see Kevin about to swing at me with a metal bat. Thanks to my quick reflexes, I quickly evade the attack. 
"You're a lot more quicker now" Kevin said with a smirk.
"No, you've just gotten slower" I said plainly as he continued to swing at me while I continue to dodge the swings. "Look, I'm sorry Kevin" he lowered the bat for a second before raising it in the air again.
"What are you saying?" Kevin said while narrowing his eyes at me.
"I said I'm sorry" I repeated.
"What kind of is this? You're sorry?" Kevin scoffed and continued to swing at me.
"Yes I am" I said looking into his eyes "I never wanted to do this" 
"Yeah? Well you did" Kevin said firmly but still lowered the bat to his side "You put me through hell and you're sorry?!" Kevin said walking towards me.
"Yes I am. I know you must hate me, and I'm not expecting you to forgive me-"
"Good, don't. I don't believe you're sorry either" Kevin said, cutting me off.
"I'm not, I just wanted to apologize. I know what I did was wrong, but I never wanted any part of this" I said lowering my gaze.
"But you were apart of this" Kevin stated coldy.
"I know…" 
It was quiet without anyone saying a word. Kevin probably gave up on trying to hit me. I was kind of surprised when I saw the metal bat drop to the floor. I looked up at Kevin confused. He looked cold, ready to kill, but he also saw hope. I knew then that despite everything I've done to him, he wasn't going to attack me. 
"Aren't you going to beat me? I deserve it" 
"I know you do, but I'm not" Kevin said before heading out of the room. What the hell? 
"W-Wait!" I said catching up to Kevin "Here" I said handing him my car keys once I finally caught up with him.
"You're letting me go?" Kevin asked skeptically.
"Yeah"
"Why?"
"It's the least I can do. Like I said, I'm really sorry" I said hoping he could see how serious I am. Kevin looked at the keys in my hand then at me. We stared into each others eyes for a long time without saying a word. It was Kevin who broke the silence.
"Thank you" Kevin said with a smile on his face. A smile I've never seen before, and it caught me off guard. I didn't know what to say. But before I can think of anything, he left, and he took that smile with him. That beautiful smile. So Kevin's the type of person that can see the good in people huh? I really wish the best for him, and I hope I can see him again. One day…
Kevin's POV
I ran out of the building as quick as I can, my legs aching, and my vision blurry. I held the keys tighter in my hand as a black car came into view. I unlocked the car and quickly climbed in. I started the car and sped off. Even though I don't have a drivers license, I have to say I'm a damn good driver! I had no clue where I was, the area was filled with trees. It was obvious I was in a forest or some like that. I just followed the only path I could take. Even though I'm no longer confined in that hell hole, I still have this uneasy feeling, like I'm not actually free yet. This strange feeling continued to bother me as I sped down the road, no thoughts of slowing down, no thoughts of anything else besides getting the hell out of there to get rid of this trapped feeling. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel once I saw an opening, but did not slow down. I reached the opening which led him into a free-way, but there were no cars in sight. I drove down the empty road and noticed a sign that read
"gas station 100 miles away"
I figured I might be around the country side. 
Once I finally reached the gas station I noticed that the few people there gave me shocked looks. I can't blame them, I came speeding into the parking lot, and nearly drove into the store. I didn't care though, I had more important things to deal with then worry about what others think. I limped my way into the store feeling more weak from when I first left that hell. I felt extremely light head, and my legs were still sore and wobbly, but I kept walking. 
"A-Are you okay?" The cashier asked as I nearly collapsed to the floor but held onto the counter for support. My vision stayed black for a while but I forced it to come back.
"Yeah" I said letting out a heavy sigh "Do you know how far Seoul is from here?" I said as I kept my eyes shut after getting dizzier from just having them open.
"It's about a 2 hour drive from here" the cashier replied 
"Thanks" I said as I started to walk away.
"Wait!" The cashier called out. I looked back at him with a confused expression.
"Shouldn't you go to the hospital?" He asked frantically 
"No, I'm fi-" I started but couldn't finish as everything went black again, and I collapsed hitting the floor.
.
Luhan's POV
I quickly rushed to the boy who was now unconscious on the floor.
", are you okay?" I said as I shook the boy by his shoulders. No response.
"Lay! Come watch the register for me!" I called out as carried the boy in my hands and led him out back where my trailer house was. I managed to get the door open and get us both inside. I gently laid him down on my bed. I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard, filled it with warm water, grabbed a clean rag, dipped it into the water, ringed it dry, and placed it on his forehead. I think this is what I was supposed to do, I ain't know ing doctor shoot. I lifted the blankets below his neck and went back to the store.
"Who was that?" Lay asked as I made my way back to the cash register "but he must be in some type of trouble. He looked like he was tortured or something" I sighed as I leaned on the counter "I wonder what happened to him…"
A/n okay so I've been getting into EXO lately and I especially love Luhan^^ You might see more of EXO later in the story, but I don't know yet. I'm a lazy bastard so…
Oh by the way, I'm sorry for the crappy chapter, it feels so crappy I wanna take a now. Sorry for my vulgar language, I'm not a grumpy person promise^^ anyways I'm rambling. Leave comments, me gusta comments ^^