2/14

It Means Nothing

 

2/14
Kevin's POV
I heaved out a giant sigh as I stood outside the front door to my house. Their was a car parked in the driveway meaning Mom was home. I wouldn't have come here if I didn't have to but I needed some of my clothes and other necessities since I didn't bring any with me to Dongho's house. Thank God he had a spare toothbrush. I stood in front of the door lifting my hand to open the door but then dropping it back down to my side. I wasn't ready to see my mother yet and I don't think she was ready to see me either. I let out another sigh as I placed my hand on the door knob. I can't avoid her forever. Besides, I need my clothes. I slowly turned the door knob but it was locked. Thank God I have my keys with me. I slowly inserted the keys into the key-hole, twisted and turned it, and grabbed onto the door knob again but as I did the door knob twisted on its own. , Mom's is opening the door! I had a mini heart attack as I was trying to think of what to do. Should I run for it? Should I stay? What the fack do I do?! Too late.
"Kevin!" My mother exclaimed surprised to see me. It's not like I don't live here or anything.
"Ugh, hi Mom..." I said awkwardly, looking to my feet. "I came to get some clothes then I'll be on my way" I said softly still not daring to look up at her. She didn't say anything so I just walked passed her and went up to my room. I walked into my room and locked the door. That was extremely awkward. I looked around my room and saw the suitcases I packed on the floor the other day. I should probably take them all so I won't have to make trips. I went into my bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, hair gel, hair spray, face creams, face wipes, shampoo, conditioner, hair straightener, makeup kit, and makeup remover. I shoved them all into an empty backpack I used for traveling. I grabbed my iPod, iPod charger, cell phone charger, and my favorite teddy bear from my bed; his name is teddy and jammed them into my backpack as well. I slung my backpack over my shoulders, opened my door, picked up my suitcases and walked downstairs. I saw my mom downstairs waiting for me at the bottom. 
"I'll be staying at Dongho's for a while, maybe until I leave for the states. If so, I'll come by for the rest of my stuff next week" my mom stood there silence. Her silence was painful. I wanted her to tell me to stay, to say that she accepts me or will try to, to say that she still loves me. I don't even get no damn goodbye hug? No kiss on the cheek? I mean you might not see me for the rest of your damn life, can I get some tears please?! I took in a deep breathe as I felt my tears building up. I guess I'm just going to have to cry for the both of us. I took a few steps to the doorway and looked back at my mother.
"I'm sorry I couldn't be the son you wanted me to be. I tried to change.....I really did. I-I'm s-s-sorry" I took a deep breathe as the tears started to flow down from my eyes." I love you Mom. Goodbye" I stood there for a while, waiting for some type of response. Please say something! Please don't let me go! Hug me! Tell me to stay! Shed a tear! Do something! Please. Is it really going to end like this? Did I really mean this much to you? Your only son? I walked out of the door after getting nothing but silence from my mother. I just want to hurry up and get out of here! I continued to walk, not really knowing where I was going. Somehow I ended up in the park. I laid my things down on the ground and walked to the swings. Our swings. The swings we used to swing on together as kids. I really need you right now. I want you to tell me it's okay like you used to. I want you to let me cry on your shoulder like you used to. I want you to comfort me like you used to. I want you to be my best friend like you used to. Eli, I want you. I collapsed to the sand in front of the swings. I just let my sadness take control over everything. I wailed loudly, not caring if anyone saw me or thought I was crazy. I just continued to cry hysterically, praying for everything to go back to normal. I continued to cry until I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up it had already turned dark. I must have been asleep. Oh ! I hope nobody stole my stuff! I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that they were still where I left them. I feel so exhausted; i feel emotionally drained. I slowly picked myself up and dusted the sand off from my clothes. I shivered as the cold night air attacked my skin, leaving goosebumps behind. I quickly grabbed my things and walked towards Dongho's house. As I was walking I felt like somebody was following me, the same feeling from the other night. I quickly turned around but saw nothing. Ok creepy. I walked more slowly, quieting my steps so I could hear my surroundings better. I actually wished some kind of killer was following me. He or she would be a great stress reliever when I kick the out of them. I smiled, eagerly waiting for the sound of his follower. 
"......."
"........"
"................"
"......................."
Dammit, where the hell is he? Whatever, I might just be imagining things. I continued my walk and finally reached Dongho's house. I rang the doorbell and Dongho quickly answered. 
"Kevin! Where the hell have you been?! I've been calling and texting all day! I was worried!" Dongho said trying to sound mad.
"Yeah, yeah. Help me with my bags" I said handing him one of my suitcases. Dongho pouted but grabbed the suitcase anyway and walked towards his room but before he turned around, I tapped his shoulder. He looked at me with confusion.
"Thank you for worrying..." I said through a smile. He smiled back and I pulled him into a hug. 
"Thank you so much Dongho for staying by my side. I really appreciate it!" I said. I felt the tears coming but I would not let them fall.
"It's because I love you" 
"How can you love someone like me?" 
"Because you're perfect!"
"Stop kissing !" I said laughing.
"It's the truth!"
I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss. 
"Come on, lets go to bed" I said seductively adding a little wink. Dongho's face turned a dark red and I could hear him gulp down his saliva. 
"So cute!" I said pinching his cheeks. 12 more days to go.......
A/N: Double posted today^^. I wasn't busy today so I was like why not? For all those Elvin fans, don't give up hope!!!! Remember to comment and subscribe!!!!