Chapter TWO

Lovemesia

 

replies to my lovely readers ^__^
 
@xainekay: *agree agree* now Dara is heartbroken ;((
 
@mine2love: yeah. the girl is not worth mentioning. grrr >:D Dara really deserves someone better but will Ji let that happen?? XDD Stay tuned ;) And 
 
thank you so much!! *hugs*
 
@happilylonesome: Yeah! How dare you Kwon Ji Yong?! How dare you!!! Yes. Yes. They didn't know that D saw them. tsk. tsk. But don't hate Ji 
 
*pleads* He didn't expect that Tiffany will kiss him. Blame it to the girl. grrr... Thank you for subscribing!! *hugs*
 
@BBiianca: Yes yes. She will remember her first... I think? XDDD I don't know yet :>>
 
@xouley29: LMAO. Kill a bish right now!! XDD kidding :DDD
 
@xunii_soeul: Thank you so much!! *hugs hugs* :))) Actually, it's really not his fault, it's the T girl's fault. grrr >:D
 
@beastlyvip21: Ohmygahd! I love you!! Yes!! he's really worried and regretted what happened!! You'e so amazing!! How did you know what I'm 
 
thinking?? kkk~~
 
@Jonneone: Thank you!! *hugs* I'll update I'll update :>>>
 
@xlizski11: Yeah. acting so innocent you know. Soshis might kill me XDD i'll just focus on our lovely daragon pairing :)) I love them so much, I can't 
 
afford to break them apart :DD
 
@kazoooza: okay okay I'll do that ;))) Thank you for liking it *hugs* I'm so happy :DDD
 
@rudelysweetk: LOL. How do I define it, uh..crappy is, hmm..not so nice? XDD omo! I'm in your heart!! *hugs*
 
@midorinohima29: Yes. Dara will remember him. I'll make her remember fast...? dunno yet ;) thank you for the comment!!
 
@90light241: Me too!! I can't wait!! kkk~~~
 
@dokiiedokiie: Uhm, I don't know :DD I'm only 15 XDD thank you for the comment :)))
 
@chuvaness29: chuva... pinoy ka po :)) thank you for the comment :))
 
@gtimemtg: MTG hwaiting!
 
@weirdwitch: omo!! you got it!! kkk~~ :)))
 
@laDy_akhee: Thank you so much for subscribing!! *hugs*
 
@janine17: yey!! here's an update :))
 
Thank you everyone for subscribing. I know. I know. Next time, I'll just post on your wall. Forgive me
kkk~~
 
 
!!!!
 
[CHAPTER TWO]
 
 

[At the Doctor’s office]

 

“Why can’t she recognize me?? Tiffany and HyeSun?”

 

The doctor cringed from his seat as the enraged Kwon Ji Yong slammed his fist on the desk leaving a dent on the table.

 

Even though Ji Yong is very much of a youngster, he is well respected. He and his group of friends belong to the high level of society. He is the richest and powerful of all and even though he is young, he thinks maturely.

 

“Kwon-ssi,” the doctor started, “Your wife is experiencing what we call ‘selective amnesia’ where she remembers everything except for the things, person or people she’s thinking of when she hit her head. In her case, there are three peoplethat she couldn’t remember. I’m positive that when she got hit by the truck, she’s thinking of Tiffany, your daughter HyeSun and you.”

 

Ji Yong sunk in his seat. For once, he realized that money can’t buy life or even memories of a person.

 

“What can we do to bring back her memories?” He asked sighing hard trying to take in that his wife just had amnesia.

 

“Start in scratch. Do things one by one. Remove all your memories together…like pictures. If you don’t, this will make her more confused. Show her what you were both like before and after you got married.

 

Ji Yong took another deep breath. He knew this will be too hard but he’s willing to do everything just to get the memories of his wife back.

 

After a few weeks, Dara was brought home for a much faster recovery,though her head is still wrapped with a bandage. At first, she detested when she knew she’ll be living with JiYong. The guy she can’t even remember. ‘I have so many friends but why his house??’

 

Her friends did everything just to make her agree with the idea. They all want to help JiYong that’s why even though they knew what fault JiYong committed they still helped him. Besides, they’re helping a ‘married’ couple. Their friends reasoned out that she has no place to stay in since her parents are abroad, and that they have no extra room in their own houses for her to stay in…blah…blah…blah…

 

It was awkward of course for the both of them. Dara couldn’t remember Ji and that Ji is of course in his guilty stage. When he was sure that Dara was already sleeping, he snuck inside her ‘own’ bedroom. Ji Yong watched her sleep like an angel.

 

“I’m sorry. This is entirely my fault. I didn’t mean to do ‘that’.”

 

He kissed her on the lips before she could wake up and see what he’s doing. As her husband, it hurts him a lot. Most especially when he demanded that every family picture and even the pictures of them both to be removed away as soon as she wake up. Injust a snap, the house was lonely. Like no family was living in it. No memories.

 

 

!!!!!!!

a/n

alert! boring chapter!! short too >.< mian mian. Thank you to ielle eonnie!! And to everyone who subscribed and commented!! I was so shocked *tears*

anyhoo, comment peepz.

love y'all :DDD