Chapter ONE

Lovemesia

 

[CHAPTER ONE]

--------------

                She was freezing to death not until she heard a truck thumping its horn out that she felt her blood rushing all over her. Dara was blinded by its light and didn’t even bother on lifting her feet to avoid the rushing truck. She firmly stood on her ground.

 

‘Kill me…’

-

-

-

                Moments later, Dara was still wet. This time, wet with her own blood. Her whole body was numb that she didn’t care that she was lying stomach first on the wet pavement.  As she was on her delirium state, she hears the most beautiful voice that calms her everything, pleading for her to stay awake.

‘Why is he crying…?’

 

“Dara! Dara! DARA WAKE UP!!! Don’t dare leave me! Dara!!! You can’t sleep. Open your eyes. Dara please!”

---

“Dara.”

She heard it again. She heard beeps of machine around her. Little by little, she slowly opened her eyes. She saw some of her friends rushed outside shouting, “Call the doctor!”

Her eyes wandered around the white room… ‘Is this… Am I in a hospital?’ As she looked around, she saw lots of balloons and teddy bears surrounding her bed. Even a “GET WELL SOON~~” tarpaulin. Her eyes stopped to the person beside her. He looks like he has not slept for days and there were dark circles under his eyes. He’s very handsome but his features makes him more of a serious guy than a talkative guy.

He was staring at her with a shocked expression written all over his face. Dara find it rude of him to just stare at him when she doesn’t even know the guy so she stared at him also.

They just stared at each other. Finally, the doctors and her friends were in. Her face lit up.

“CL! Bom! SeungHyun! YoungBae! Why am I here? Aren’t we celebrating my birthday at the beach?”

They all exchanged confused glances. “But that was last year…” CL mumbled. They celebrated Dara’s birthday at the beach last year and they even stayed at their vacation house. It seemed that Dara didn’t heard them.

Dara stopped at the beautiful girl carrying a baby.

“Don’t you remember me?” Tiffany joked.

Dara’s forehead formed wrinkles trying her very best to distinguish who she is but that only brought her head to ache but she didn’t let it to be obvious. Dara shook her head.

“Mian. I don’t know you.” She softly said.

All of her friends got all, “You’re kidding~” But—

“Is that your baby?” Dara pointed at the brown-eyed baby that Tiffany is carrying. “She’s cute~~”

At an instant, the room went dead.

“Dara?” Ji Yong said cracking the silence.

Dara carefully moved herself to her right for her whole body is extremely aching. She smiled at the guy since it was her first time hearing something from him. “Yes?”

Ji Yong smiled in relief that she was smiling at him, “Are you okay?”

“Not really,” Dara looked at her bruised left and right arm. “But thank you ‘sir’.” 

 

 

~~~~~

PHEW!! Comments are love *winks winks* please do subscribe also *grins*