Chapter THREE

Lovemesia

 

replies to my lovely reader *sorry for posting it here. I realized that it will take much longer if I post on your walls kkk~~*
 
@happilylonesome: 
 
Yeah!! What a snake! Ji, get rid of her right now!!!!! kkk~~
By the way, I changed plans XD  D actually saw them kiss :))  You'll find out in this chap. 
Don't worry, that someone will appear sooner or later :>
 
@DMforya:
 
I'm sorry >.< it's too short right? XDD Next time I'll write longer :DDD
 
@rudelysweetk:
 
I'm sorry also >.< it's too short XDD 
 
@90light241
 
You think it's cool? Gomawo!!! ^__^
I'll answer that in this chapter *winks winks*
 
@unii_seoul:
 
*hugs* I'm still thinking of scenes how of D will remember Ji. and then she can pretend.
 
@kang2noh: 
 
It's so hard when someone cheats on you right?
 
@weirdwitch: 
 
Omo! This fic made you comment!! And thank you for the suggestion. It's really good :DD
 
@gracelovedaragon:
 
kkk~~ I think I'll make you hate her more in this update XDD
 
@janine17:
 
I'm sorry for making your heart ache :DD 
you love it? gomawo!! *hugs*
 
@valley: 
 
thank you for subscribing!! *hugs*
 
@Itsdorkie: 
 
I'm thinking of TaeYang :)))
 
@Ishiewishie:
 
Hohohoho!! jealous Ji Yong kkk~~ I'll do that. ;)
 
 
@beastlyvip21:
 
*agree agree* It must hurt him a lot :(( HyeSun is in Appa Ji's care.  kkk~~ 
 
@dokiiedokiie:
 
dongsaeng!!! *hugs~~*
 
@ilovedara:
 
kkk~~yeah. it's hard when you're liking the same guy.
 
@iamimchie:
 
I've updated! woot~~
 
@mine2love:
 
I'm sorry I didn't update the past few days. no internet connection :( Omo! I just made the name XDD does baby Hye have the same name of some artist in S.Korea? OMO! Go HyeSun. I'm sorry >.> I didn't know =D
 
@midorinohima29:
 
I'm so happy they still support Ji ;) They're such good friends unlike the bish.
 
@jiyongismine-:
 
No!! jiyong is mine!! XDD I mean he's Dara's! Imagine, he's the husband and Dara called him 'sir'. T.T It must've shook Ji's world.
 
@laDy_akhee: 
 
Uhm, he was just blaming himself for what happened but it was not really his fault. It was the bish's fault. yep. 'that' refers to the kissing :))
 
@iellee: 
 
thank you so muuch!! *tears*  *hugs*
 
@Purvlet:
 
hwaiting!! here's an update :))
 
@gtimemtg: 
 
Yo T. yeah :((
 
@chuvaness29:
 
ako din :))
 
 
 
Here's un update everyone :DD
 
~~~
 

 

  [CHAPTER THREE]

 

‘The stars lean down to kiss you

And I lie awake and miss you

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

 

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly

But I'll miss your arms around me

I'd send a postcard to you, dear

'Cause I wish you were here’

 

Ji Yong stared at his reflection on the mirror and frustratingly ran his fingers through his hair. He still looks much the same except for his eyes that looks so weary.

It has been two days since Dara checked out of the hospital and now she’s staying at the room opposite to his.

 

‘I'll watch the night turn light-blue

But it's not the same without you

Because it takes two to whisper quietly’

 

Never did he imagine that things would turn out this way. His wife? Can’t remember him? Crazy but that’s what happened.

He wiped his wet face with a clean towel hoping that the cold water would make him feel fresh and calm but unfortunately, the cold wash didn’t help at all. He heaved a deep sigh and went out of the bathroom. The empty bed welcomed him and he could only rub his face on his palm and sat at the edge of the bed.

 

‘The silence isn't so bad

'Til I look at my hands and feel sad

'Cause the spaces between my fingers

Are right where yours fit perfectly

 

I'll find repose in new ways

Though I haven't slept in two days

'Cause cold nostalgia

Chills me to the bone’

 

 

 

If that incident didn’t happen, we should be sleeping peacefully together right now.’

He lied down and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, “Damn you Tiffany.”

 

~flashback~

‘.’

Ji Yong pressed his palm on the wall for support as he made his way to his room to get something. It was Dara’s birthday and their house was in chaos with all the people everywhere.

He cursed as he regretted drinking some alcohol a while ago. He knew alcohol was intolerable for him but his friends forced him to, saying that he should drink at least a glass since it is his wife’s birthday anyway. He kept on refusing but in the end, complied and now he’s stumbling back to his room.

He opened his room with his key, locked it and saw Dara’s best friend sitting comfortably on the couch.

Ji Yong’s forehead creased, “What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I went here to see you.” She smiled and went near him. The way she walked was just too ty.

He felt her arms snaking to his neck, and in an instant, he pushed Tiffany away.

“What’s the problem sweetie?” She asked ily as she s her arms again around him forming circles on his back.

Ji Yong frowned, “Can you please stop this? You’re Dara’s best friend for crying out loud!” He pushed her away and gave her a disbelief look.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t care! Who cares if she’s my best friend? I want you Ji.”

She moved towards him and Ji Yong who luckily was still in his sane mind backed off away from her.

“How can you do this to Dara? You’re her best friend. She has so much trust in you.”

“So you’re implying?”

“Leave us alone.” He simply said turning his back on her. He has much better things to do than argue with a girl who never listens.

“I don’t care. If you want, you can tell her that I’ve been luring you for a while now.”

“No. Because I don’t want her to get hurt. So if I were you, I should be leaving now and mind my own business.”

“Why would I do that? I’m the here remember? es never back out.”

Ji Yong shook his head disapprovingly, “Well unfortunately , you have to back out right now, since, may I remind you, you’re in our house and I have the right to kick anyone out.”

However, much to his irritation, Tiffany just smiled at him, “Ooh~ I always love that attitude of yours.” She then placed her palm on his cheek and caressed it for a while.

 

“Stop doing that.” He slapped her hand away, “Remember this,never will you seduce me. My wife is much hotter than you are. If only Dara doesn’t treasure you, I would have already butchered you.”

He saw Tiffany roll her eyes in a y manner, “Who cares.”

Ji Yong’s eyes almost popped out from its sockets when he felt her crash her lips on his. He pushed her away; unluckily the effect of alcohol made him weak and her grip on him was tight. She moved her head from left to right but Ji Yong did not once comply with her kisses.

He was so disgusted. Finally, he managed to shove her away. She stumbled back to the couch and obviously she was hurt but she was wearing a playful smile. Ji Yong was about to lunge at her and grab her eyes out if only he didn’t notice the door opened ajar. He was quite sure that he locked it a while ago and no one can open it besides him and Dara since they were the only ones who have the keys to the room.

Reality punched him hard on the face as he quickly opened the door and checked for any signs of Dara.

 ‘Did Dara unlocked the door and saw us kissing? Heck, I can’t even call it kissing.’

“Ji Yong what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked back in the room. He ignored her. Besides, she’s someone to be shunned.

He saw Dara running downstairs. Some even shouted their greetings at her but Dara ignored them. She never ignores people and what he saw was a bad sign. Ji Yong ran fast downstairs chasing after he rbut Bom pulled him aside.

“You better check on her. I think she’s crying. If you did something to her, I will definitely scratch you—“

“Bom, let’s talk later.” He said cutting Bom off as he run to the gigantic door.

 

‘So she did see.’

He stopped as soon as he heard thunder. It was raining pretty hard. He’s sure she didn’t go far since she dislike the rain. He looked around and saw the opened gate.

Worry struck him and he ran out of the gate. It was so dark and the rolling sounds of thunder was deafening.

‘Where is she?’

He went to his left and saw her standing drenched in rain.

 “Dara!” He called out relieved that he finally found her.

“Dara!” He shouted again but it seems that the sound of the pouring rain obscures his voice away and he was quite far from her.

 

He ran to her and noticed a truck coming her way.

“DARA-YAH!” Ji Yong yelled in panic.

She was immobilized.

‘C’mon Dara, move away.’ Ji Yong chanted as he fastened his speed in thought that he might be able to push her to the side.

-

-

-

It happened too fast. He didn’t even see it coming. He just saw her lying on the ground. The blinding light from the truck that stopped focused on her.

‘Did that…just happen…?’

 

“I’m so sorry!! I was driving so fast and the ground is slippery…”

Everything that the driver said was blurred to him. Ji Yong found himself to her side pleading her to stay awake. He felt hot tears flowed out from his eyes.

“Dara! Dara! DARA WAKE UP!!! Don’t dare leave me! Dara!!! You can’t sleep. Open your eyes. Dara please!” Ji Yong pleaded.

 

“OH MY GOD.”

“You stupid driver!!” –punch- “You’ll pay for this!” –punch-

“! Let’s get her to the car!”

Ji Yong was unaware of the people fighting behind him. Bom was obviously panicking, CL was speechless, SeungHyun was beating the driver senseless whileYoungBae called an ambulance since they are not sure if picking Dara up and bringing her to the hospital themselves is a good idea.

‘I wish the disgusting kiss never happened.’ He thought still shocked of what happened.

 

~~

Ji Yong shot up straight when he saw Dara fluttering her eyes open.

“Dara.” He heard himself say in a hushed tone, unsure of what he’ll say next.

He was happy she’s awake. She’s been unconscious for days and as her husband, it made him worry terribly.

“Call the doctor!” Bom yelled running outside with SeungHyun, CL and Bae.

Now the two of them were left alone. He watched her as she focused her eyes on the surrounding. She looked a bit confused until her face calmed realizing that she’s in a hospital.

He was still in utter shock that he can’t even say a word when their eyes met. If the kiss didn’t just happen… but it did. They just stared at each other.

‘Why isn’t she saying anything? She’s suppose to be mad at me. She’s suppose to be yelling at me now. Or was it just she’s waiting for me to say something? Apologize first before she hits me?’

Finally, he heard the doctor with his friends entering the room with HyeSun in the arms of the smiling Tiffany.

‘How dare--?!!’

Ji Yong was about to stand up, grab HyeSun away and kick Tiffany out but the happy voice of Dara made him stay to his place.

“CL! Bom! SeungHyun! YoungBae! Why am I here? Aren’t we celebrating my birthday at the beach?”

 “But that was last year…” CL mumbled. They all wore their confused faces.

Dara stared at Tiffany.

“Don’t you remember me?” Tiffany asked smiling as if nothing happened.

Ji Yong glared at her. ‘How could she act like this?’

He saw how Dara’s forehead formed wrinkles, “Mian. I don’t know you.” She softly said.

Ji Yong does not know how to react. Should he be happy that Dara just embarrassed Tiffany?

 “Is that your baby?” Dara pointed at HyeSun that Tiffany was carrying. “She’s cute~~”

Ji Yong saw how Bom and CL dropped their jaws, SeungHyun’s brows knitted and YoungBae mouthed, ‘What is she talking about?’ Even Tiffany looked confused.

“Dara?” Ji Yong said anxiety all over his face.

Dara carefully moved herself to her right. She smiled at him, “Yes?”

He smiled in relief that she was smiling at him, “Are you okay?”

“Not really,” Dara looked at her bruised left and right arm. “But thank you ‘sir’.” 

He froze.

‘sir’

‘sir’

‘sir?’

 

His world had just been shaken. He felt himself stood up, unaware of the stares of his friend and Dara. He dragged the doctor out.

“Ji Yong…” He heard SeungHyun called out but he didn’t care.

He started bombarding the doctor with questions when they reached the doctor’s office and he didn’t care if the doctor was petrified. The doctor explained about Dara’s selective amnesia.

 

He went to the rooftop of the hospital to take in some air. He wanted to be alone. Unfortunately, he saw his friends walking towards him.

“Dara’s sleeping.” CL said sitting down on one of the rooftop’s bench.

He was not yet able to reply when they started throwing him questions.

 

“How’s she?”

“What did the doctor say?”

“Why can’t she remember you, Tiffany and HyeSun?”

 

They were not helping him at all. He just felt more frustrated.

“Guys! She has a selective amnesia okay? Now you know?”

He thought informing them would make them hush but they bombarded him with another set of questions.

“What?”

“What does that mean? Selective what?”

“And what exactly happened on the night of her birthday?”

“Yeah, we still don’t know the reason why she ran away.”

 

Ji Yong buried his face on his palm. ‘Seriously, why do I have such curious friends??’

However, that was not his problem. His problem was how he will explain to them what happened between him and Tiffany. He looked up and saw how his friends eyed him especially Bom who warned him that night before the accident happened that she’ll scratch him if he hurts Dara. He sighed and pondered if he will say it or not but in the end, he did.

“Tiffany and you kissed?!” CL’s voice was booming. Fortunately, they were the only people at the rooftop that time.

“Man, that’s not really nice...” SeungHyun's voice made him feel so guilty about it. SeungHyun just shook his head.

YoungBae was about to grab him in the collar and give him the greatest blow he could ever give but SeungHyun was quick enough to grab him away..

 

 “I tried to push her—OUCH!” Ji Yong hissed as he saw a deep scratch mark on his arm made by Bom.

“I keep my words Kwon Ji Yong and you know that.” Bom said through gritted teeth as she scratched Ji Yong again on his other arm.

He didn’t say anything. He has no right to complain. He winced at Bom’s last scratch on him and saw that it left a deep mark on his skin; thankfully, SeungHyun and Bae were able to yank her away.

“I’m forgiving you this time Ji Yong because I know you regretted what happened.” Bom heaved a sigh, “And it’s not really your fault. It’s that ’s fault. HOW DARE SHE SHOW HER FACE A WHILE AGO?! . CL AND I EVEN CALLED HER TO INFORM HER THAT DARA’S ALREADY AWAKE. HOW COULD SHE ACT SO INNOCENT! HELL SHE EVEN CARRIED HYESUN! THE NERVE OF THAT GIRL! GOOD THING SHE WENT HOME EARLY. IF I EVER SEE HER FACE, I SWEAR YOU’LL NEVER RECOGNIZE HER!” She stomped her feet away. CL followed her hoping that she could calm Bom down but thinking about it, it’s impossible.

 

“Don’t worry Ji, we’re not blaming you.” SeungHyun patted his back.

“Let’s check on Dara first before we leave.” YoungBae said and left Ji alone.

 

~end of flashback~

 

‘But drenched in vanilla twilight

I'll sit on the front porch all night

Waist-deep in thought because

When I think of you I don't feel so alone

                                     

When violet eyes get brighter

And heavy wings grow lighter

I'll taste the sky and feel alive again’

 

Ji Yong stared at the ceiling.

‘We’re not blaming you.’ SeungHyun’s voice repeated in his mind. Yes, they’re not blaming him but he was blaming himself. It was still partly his fault why Dara’s in that state now.

 

‘And I'll forget the world that I knew

But I swear I won't forget you

Oh, if my voice could reach

Back through the past

I'd whisper in your ear

Oh darling, I wish you were here’

 

 

He closed his eyes ready to sleep when he heard a gentle knock on the door.This made him open his eyes again.He went to the door ready to scold the person who just disturbed him thinking that it was one of the maids.

Ji Yong opened the door and his face instantly calmed when he saw who it was.

 

“Ji Yong-ssi…”

 

 

 

 

~~

I’m panicking I’m panicking!! I think I’m confusing everyone. I’m so sorry. I keep on changing plans on this story >:D

Kkk~~

Do you still hate Kwon leadah? 

 

 cr. to Owl city :))
here's the link if you guys want to listen to their song vanilla twilight :))