Chapter SEVEN part. 2

Lovemesia

 

7.1 part 2

[second attempt: getting drunk]

“Ji Yong!”

Ji Yong heard Dara from afar shouting while running with a paper in hand.

“Oooh~~ it’s Ji Yong’s wifey.” His friends chorused when they saw Dara approaching them.

“Don’t even check her out.” He warned.

“Ooooh…Being possessive are we?”

One of his friends teased. If they teased a guy who was married to a girl he was not attracted, he will be one hella pissed but it was Ji Yong. He gets pissed alright. But it subsides soon knowing that he was married to not just any girl around. It was Dara. The hottest and most popular dork around.

“I need to get going.” He said grabbing his bag. He walked forward to meet his wife halfway who was frantically running like a fool. He would’ve laughed but he remembered that he’s at school and that his reputation won’t let him do so. He was known to be serious and controlled.

“Hey,” He greeted and was greeted by a sudden peck on his lips. He looked at her in bewilderment shouting in his mind that they were at school but she only smiled at him like it was the most normal thing to do when you’re in public.

“Why’d you do that?” He hissed a bit of flustered. From afar, he could hear his friends howling at them. The last thing he wanted was attention but it was never granted to him being too attractive. Couldn’t blame him from being too eye catchy.

“Baby Ji—“

“Stop calling me that.” He said looking down on her but she only ignored him.

“Baby Ji look what I researched!!” She jumped excitedly waving the crumpled paper on the air.

“What?”

“Won’t you even read it.”

“I suddenly forgot how to read.”

“Ooh.. being a cool guy in school huh.”

“Whatever. Just tell me what it is.”

“How could we be so stupid” She said with a bit of exaggeration—okay. Super exaggerated. “That we haven’t thought—“

“Hey hey wait. You’re the only one stupid here.” He corrected her.

“Meanie! Baby Ji, why so mean. Huhuhu!!” She  whined, obviously teasing him that they were in school and students will look differently on Ji Yong now.

“Shut up.”

“Fine. Anyway, In dramas and real life, the protagonist get drunk and sees a guy and they wake up next to each other on the bed . Why don’t we try to get drunk?” She said clapping her hands as if it was a brilliant idea. Well, for Ji Yong, it’s not.

“No.” He said with finality. “No alcohols included.”

“Ah… so you want us to get drunk with water… or juice I presume.” Dara said with sarcasm.

“Don’t expect me to drink that kind of liquid.”

“And why not?” She challenged him.

“The bitter taste just gets in my nerves”

“Well, obviously, it’s water if it’s not bitter. C’mon Ji! Let’s drink later!!”

It wasn’t really a good idea. They have school the next day and she was planning on getting drunk just to get laid. Who would’ve thought that in the middle of all the stresses of the students in their school, the two of them were always planning on how they would be able to do the deed. Crazy minds run crazy imaginations.

 

“Ji! Look what I made the maids buy!!” Dara said happily as she came running inside Ji Yong’s study room.

“Let me guess, candy?” He asked obviously not interested, sarcasm laced in his voice. He didn’t even looked up as he was too preoccupied in reading.

Dara stood in front of his desk, “Well, I did made them buy candy” She admitted looking sideways wondering how he knew about that.

Ji Yong looked up at her. ‘Seriously, how old is this girl?’

“You want some?” She asked pulling out a huge box containing who-knows-how-many Willy Wonka products and placing it on the desk.

“Sugar.” He said with a scrunched face indicating that he is not into eating sweets.

“Fine. Anyway, I made them buy the strongest beer in Korea!!” Dara clapped her hands excitedly as she presented him a box containing a huge bottle of beer.

“How much is that?” He slowly asked as he eyed the liquor.

“Don’t think about it. Anyway, shall we drink and make a baby?” She pulled him out of his seat and dragged him to their bed room with the box of liquor in hand.

 

“Dara, this is not for minors.” He said teasing her as he examined the bottle of alcohol.

“I’m not a minor.”She quipped.

“Your brain is.” Ji Yong looked at her and added, “and also your body.”

“Well excuse me! You can say that because you still haven’t seen my extra hot body!” She said pulling the side of her shirt down to reveal her shoulders.

“Stop please.” Ji Yong covered his eyes. “My eyes hurt.”

“Mean!!”She said sticking her tongue out at him.

Her husband laughed at his heart’s content. When all the while he was really thinking of how her body would feel against him.

 

“KAMPAII!!”

Dara shouted as she clinked her glass to Ji Yong’s.

Ji Yong was astounded when she drank it in one go. She drank another glass…and another but it seemed like the alcohol was slow in making an effect on her.

‘Maybe she’s an alien?’ He thought randomly as he watched her pour herself another glass of beer.

“Ya! Drink it.” Dara urged him. He was unsure about drinking alcohol. He hates the bitter taste and usually he ends up throwing up as soon as he drinks.

He sighed and gulped down the liquor. He felt nothing at first but then his surroundings started spinning endlessly. ‘I knew it.’

Meanwhile, Dara who was already halfway in finishing the bottle started to feel the effect. Remembering their plans, she climbed on the bed where Ji Yong was so that they could perform it already.

“Ji~~ D-don’t *hiccup* move!!”

“Fck. My head hurts.” He cursed as he rubbed his temples.

“M-me too…Ji!” Dara suddenly screamed.

“What?” He shut his eyes as he tried to stop the pounding of his head.

“I’m blind! I c-can’t see anything!!” Dara kept on yelling.

“Whatever. Let’s just get this over with.” Ji Yong reached for her lips and they felt proud that they are now 2% away from .

“I thought hmm…” Her words where muffled when he went deeper in . It’s true that she doesn’t know how to kiss but she is indeed a fast learner. Soon, she was already leading their make out session. He tasted everything. He suddenly wanted her. He needed her.

“What?” He asked as his tongue travelled down her jaw to her neck. He started hitting spots, finding a spot where he could make her feel gaga.

“Hmn…” Dara bit her inner cheeks but she still moaned anyways. “I thought…you’re inexperienced.”

She felt his hands travelling down her stomach making circles everywhere.

“I did say I’m a but I never said I have no experience in kissing a girl.”

She froze and he felt it.

Dara pushed him away. As much as possible she doesn’t want to show that she’s surprised and mad but she made him feel it.

“Okay, you didn’t ask.” He finally said still not moving from their position where Dara is at the verge of jealousy under him. She suddenly felt betrayed.

‘Why now when we’re halfway into doing it?! Huhuhu… happy thoughts happy thoughts. But why didn’t he mention that to me. I still need to know. Now I feel that I’m just having a second hand kiss. Waaaa!! Why is this happening right now. Look! Our position looks but…Gah!! Don’t cry!! I can’t be jealous. Buy my Ji Yong… who never showed any interest in other girls have kissed other girls before?! WAAAAAAAAH!!!’

*sniff sniff*

“C’mon Dara.” He said in a gentle voice. He felt it. She feels betrayed.

“B-but…you have kissed other girls before me.” She said tearfully her lips quivering.

“Now’s not the right time to get jealous.” He simply said and he was surprised when she pulled him down with her. She hugged him and closed her eyes.

“It’s okay. It just feels weird knowing that while we’re into doing it...”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too.” Dara said still hugging him and she felt him blowing hot breathes on her neck.

“I love you Dara.”

She heard him say and she suddenly wants to cry. “I love you too.” Dara replied as she ran her fingers along his hair while still hugging him.

 

 

“I can’t believe this!”  Dara hissed again.

They were at school eating lunch together.

“Can’t you just stuff your mouth with food?” Ji Yong asked chuckling athow his wife was still ranting about last night.

“How could I rant when I stuff food with my mouth?!” She looked at him in disbelief.

“Exactly”

“Why are you like this?! You should also feel the same way!”

“Dara, maybe the night of magic is not meant to be last night’s.”

“No! Imagine we were halfway into doing it and we fell asleep?!! How could that happen?! Tell me!” Dara stomped her feet as she shouted vulgar words good thing that they were alone.

“Alcohol.” He answered her simply.

“But why in dramas?” She asked. “They don’t fall asleep! They just sleep after doing it with their partner!”

“Dara, look,” Ji Yong said pulling her down to sit beside him. “You bought the strongest beer in Korea. Of course the effect is fast.”

“So…it’s all my fault? Gaaah! How could I be so stupid! I could have just bought soju. Ugh!!” She sighed in frustration. How could she forget that one little detail? Of course the effect of that beer would also be stronger since it’s the strongest beer in the country after all.

“And besides, who pulled me down with her and hugged me all night until we fall asleep?” He asked teasing her.

“But you were blowing hot breathes on my neck!” She shouted. He was chuckling and it made her blush but that couldn’t stop her ranting and so she continued.“I felt sleepy…” Dara mumbled bowing her head.

Ji Yong chuckled at his wife’s antics, “Well, aren’t you happy that we can talk about these things out loud?”

 

Dara smiled at this. She is happy. They looked more of a married couple when they talk about the private things only married couple can discuss.

Ji Yong stood up and grabbed their bags, “Tomorrow is Saturday. What are you planning to do? Do you want to go somewhere?” He asked and noticed that she’s being her usual giddy selfagain.

“What?” He asked curiously.

“I’m just happy that you’re including me in your weekend schedule.”She beamed at him as she linked his arm on his.

“Wowsohonest. You’re one of a kind. Usually girls would just keep those words in mind. So straight forward.”

“What? I’m just happy that we’re spending it together. You’re even asking me for plans.”

“Tsk. You’re happy because this is the first time we would spend the weekend together when all the while you’re the one who leaves me at home every weekend and you spend your time with your friends and your YoungBae…Hmp…” Ji Yong did an aegyo sad face which made Dara spazz at him all day.

 

 

“Ji!!” Dara climbed on their bed and lied down beside him. “Do that again!!” She said enthusiastically.

“Can you just forget that aegyo? Make someone else do it. Seung Ri does it all the time.” He looked at her exasperated. She’s been bugging him to do that since they got home from school.

“No! Not him. I want you.”

“SeungHyun.”

“Scary!!”

“He can pull it off. Hmm. Bom?”

“Yes. Bom will do. But I want yours. Do that face again.” She pleaded, showing him her puppy dog eyes which she was sure would make him surrender in an instant.

“You make it look like I’m a clown or something.”

“No please. Aside from Bae’s, your aegyo’s the best.”

Hearing his rival’s name (that’s what he calls Bae though Dara cleared that Bae only treats her as a sister) Ji Yong sat up and glared at her.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to mention his name.” Dara also sat up and bowed endlessly.

“I’ll make sure you forget his aegyo face.” He said and Dara was all smiles when she heard how confident he was when he said it. But can he do it when he’s so serious right now? She wondered.

Ji Yong hid his face over a pillow and after sighing for a million times he removed it and showed A LOT of aegyos. He pouted, made a puppy face, did a girly pose, and did a very drooling ‘Aing~’

“KYAAAAAA!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS SIDE OF YOURS! I’M SO LUCKY!!! DON’T SHOW IT TO OTHER GIRLS OKAY?! THEY MIGHT STEAL YOU AWAY FROM ME!! KYAAA!!~~” Dara screamed giddily as she bounced on their bed and clapped her hands vigorously.

Ji Yong, feeling successful of what he did, let her hug him. ‘I’m so proud.’

“Now, who’s aegyo is better? YoungBae’s or mine?”

“Who’s YoungBae?” She asked and hugged him again. Remembering something, she pulled out from the hug.

Ji Yong’s forehead creased. ‘When I’m in the mood of hugging…sigh’

“What is it?” He asked.

“I already have plans for tomorrow.”

And so, lo and behold, Dara presented yet again another brilliant plan in making a baby.

 

[third attempt: aphrodisiac food]

 

“Is.this.even.edible?” Ji Yong asked as he stared at the soup with animal’s organ floating in it.

Dara looked around the restaurant and saw a lot of couples eating the exotic food that the restaurant offers. The soup looked so disgusting but a lot said that it is really effective and it would be a waste if they would just leave since they only went to that province just to have that famous soup that everyone’s been talking about.

Dara’s eyes popped out when she saw Ji Yong took a sip of the soup and put in his mouth whatever it was that was on the soup. He propped his elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand. He looked like he’s in deep thought while chewing.

After two decades of chewing, he finally finished. His face was stoic.

“H-how does it taste?” Dara asked wide eyed.

He shrugged. “Fine.”

‘Fine? That’s all? Fine?! He freakin chewed for so long and it was fine? Could he just say, ‘it’s salty or spicy or bitter’ Gosh. Guys…’

Dara looked down on her own bowl of soup. It was a dark shade of green and once in a while, a cooked organ of whatever animal it was that they placed in the soup would float.

‘How can this be an aphrodisiac food? This slimy soup that looks like a bowl of dirt?!’

“It’s edible Dara.” Ji Yong told her urging her to eat it. His face was unreadable. But it wouldn’t hurt to take a bite of a cow’s thing right?

And so Dara did prepared herself. The tastes of the soup made her want to puke, being sensitive to food but she’s not gonna back down. She can’t let Ji Yong see that she’s weak over food.

She picked up a small cut of meat (which she made herself believe is meat not wanting to think that it is a organ) and ate it.

While chewing, she discovered that it was not bad at all. She chewed and chewed and continued to chew.She took so long into doing it that Ji Yong started to talk.

“I had a hard time chewing it.” He said. “It’s hard to chop it down.”

Dara nodded still focusing on chewing.

“But it taste good right?” He asked.

Dara nodded again.

“But I wonder why it’s hard to chew.”

‘He is up to something.’ She thought but she still chewed anyways.

“Maybe the ‘meat’” he quoted, “Is old that’s why it’s hard to chew it.”

Old

Old

Old

Puke!!

Ji Yong laughed so hard seeing his wife’s flustered face.

“Why do you have to say that while I’m eating?!” She cried out.

“What? I’m telling the truth. I asked the waiter awhile ago and he said that the cow’s old.”

“Well thank you very much for that very appetizing information.” She said her voice full of sarcasm.

“Welcome.” He grinned, “So, let’s eat?”

 

‘He is seriously enjoying how I look while I eat.’ Dara thought while she eyed at him. He wore his normal expression but his eyes were challenging her to finish the exotic food. He didn’t care if her plan works, he was enjoying seeing her face while eating what seems like a soup of garbage.

She drank her glass of water in one go hoping that it would take the strange taste away. ‘Finally.’

Dara smiled at Ji Yong who was done eating thirty minutes ago.

“Let’s go?” She asked wanting to get out of the place right away. She looked so pale thinking about what she just ate. That is the organ that animals use when they urinate right?

“Going already?” Ji Yong asked when she stood up. He looked like he has no plan on leaving. He even had his arms crossed over his chest.

“What?” Dara asked shocked.

“There’s more.” He smiled and pointed to a waiter pushing a cart of varieties of aphrodisiac food.

‘AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!’

 

 

Ji Yong had finished his shower early that night and saw Dara watching a variety show on their plasma T.V.  He felt that she was irritated when she forced herself to finish all the exotic food he ordered just because she was challenged by his looks.

He sat down beside her. He was only wearing his shorts  and his hair was still wet. Dara ignored him as she continued to laugh with Lee Seung Gi’s antics on Strong Heart.

He doesn’t know why but he suddenly want to grab her attention away from the tv. He rested his head on her lap and he comfortably closed his eyes.

“Ei~ you’re hair is still wet.” Dara complained taking her eyes from the tv screen.

Ji Yong handed her his towel. She sighed but got it from him and rubbed the towel on his head to dry his hair.

He liked the feeling. He likes it when he’s being taken cared off. He suddenly wants Dara to just stay beside him. And so, when Dara stood up to get a glass of water, he followed her.

“You’re creeping me out.” She said chuckling when he hugged her from behind.

Dara turned around to meet his face but he just rested his head on her shoulders.

“What happened to you?”

“A change of heart I guess.” He mumbled.

Dara wasn’t joking. True enough she was mad that he made her eat those disgusting food (Well, he didn’t actually force her into eating them. He told her to stop but she didn’t, feeling she was being challenged.) She hugged him back and felt his forehead with the back of her hand.

“Ji you’re hot.”

“No I’m not.” He denied the obvious. He was hot not because he has a fever but because the aphrodisiac was taking its effect on his body. He badly needs her now.

“Are you sick?” She asked pushing him away from her and looked at Ji Yong’s red face. “Aaw, come here.” She hugged him and she didn’t knew that it made Ji Yong more hot.

His hands travelled at her back and went inside her shirt. He unclasped her bra expertly and Dara gasped. “A real change of heart huh?” She teased.

“Let’s make a baby now.” He said his voice pleading.

“Not in the kitchen Ji.” Dara said and at the back of her mind she was spazzing at how the way she said those words. She felt as if she’s being authoritative.

“Well damn let’s get back up.” He said and dragged Dara upstairs, back to their room.

Dara let out a low ‘uf!’ when she was pushed back to their bed. The magic will happen tonight! She thought eagerly. Oblivious to Ji Yong, the aphrodisiac was making a better effect on Dara when in the first place; she ate all of the food served to them. They are both in the mood to do it tonight.

Ji Yong was fast enough to take of her clothes in just a matter of seconds. Their lips haven’t touched yet when she pushed him away. Dara ran to the bathroom and threw up.

When she thought she was okay she stood up and went back to Ji Yong’s side but rushed back again to the bathroom to throw up.

The taste of all the food rushed back to her as she threw up. Ji Yong forgot at how sensitive she is when it comes to food. Despite the urge of doing it with her, he decided to just help her out.

Dara threw up what she ate earlier which disgusted her making her throw up more. Jiyong on the other hand was behind her all the while rubbing her back to soothe her. He wanted to cook something hot for her but remembering that she drowned herself with soup earlier, he just got her medicine.

“Sorry. Wrong timing.” Dara apologized after Ji Yong placed her on their bed.

“You should be.” He said, “When I’m so in the mood already” JiYong sighed.

“You’re so cute.” Dara smiled.

“Just rest okay.”

Dara nodded and cuddled close to him. He was at first cautious when Dara would stay close when they sleep since he was used in having all the space available but as the days get by, he got used to it that he can’t sleep right away when Dara’s not beside him.

 

The next day…

Dara’s pov.

Why do all our plans fail?! Well… okay my plan. Why?! Good thing Ji Yong complies to what I say but I’m starting to get embarrassed with all the turn of events. We just― well technically it was me who wants to make a baby but what’s wrong with that?Right? >:D I even tried the seducing technique but it was no effect. My husband doesn’t notice my y, hot , creamy body!!

We better produce a baby soon or else our parents would send us to outer space and I would meet my fellow aliens. Sigh. Life is so hard.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

I looked up to see YoungBae taking a seat in front of me. We were having our break from class and I was waiting for Ji Yong at our usual place when YoungBae appeared. It’s okay though. Ji Yong said that he might not make it since he has many engagements to dobut he still said he’ll  try to come see me.

“Oh, hi.” Dara greeted. Usually, she would blush and her heart would flutter but she didn’t feel the same way. She never imagined that she would stop liking the man of her dreams. But she just did.

“Is Ji Yong taking care of you and your baby?” Bae asked.

“Ah~ yes. He’s very caring.”

‘Pfft. He even threw a pillow at me early this morning while making fun of me T.T’

“Good. Ji Yong’s my friend for so many years now but once I learn that he’s not taking care of my little sister, I would really beat him.”

Dara flinched at the thought of her husband being beaten up by Bae.

 

Meanwhile…

Ji Yong was heading to the place where he and Dara would usually meet up during their free time.

As he was approaching them, he saw Dara having a good laugh with Bae. His heart constricted and his blood boiled. He realized that it was weird to feel that way when he doesn’t even care about Dara liking  Bae before.

He doesn’t know why he’s feeling jealous. Dara had really taken over him. As he was marching his way towards them, he was put into halt when he saw YoungBae held Dara’s hand. It was official. Ji Yong is a possessive type of man.

“Dara” Ji Yong said through gritted teeth.

“Yo man” Bae stood up like nothing happened. Well, nothing really happened. It was just Ji Yong being possessive.

He didn’t want to be rude to his friend so Ji Yong just gave him a slight nod and grabbed Dara away.

 

The ride back home was silent. Ji Yong dragged her out of the car until they reached their room.

“I thought you clearly said that you don’t like Bae?” He asked pushing her to the wall.

‘Seriously, what is wrong with him?’ Dara thought a bit scared.

“I don’t like him Ji. What’s happening with you?” She asked pushing Ji Yong a bit but he didn’t budge.

The next thing she knew, she was  pushed back to their bed and that was when Ji Yong  started attacking her. It was like she was dreaming. ‘Is this really happening?’

 

~end of flashback~

Ji Yong’s lip curved into a smile…such precious memories. How hard it was to make HyeSun. She’s the most special person to him besides Dara.

Ji Yong was about to go out the room when his daughter started crying. He heaved a deep sigh. ‘Dara I really need you right now.’ He thought as he went back to pat HyeSun’s thigh gently to make her go back to sleep.

 

 

~~~~

WOOSHAAA~~~~ thank you to iellee unnie!! my cousin who's constantly bugging me to update :))) cheers to you!! weee~~ super thank you!!!  please subscribe and tell me what you think. ^^

BTW, I MISS YOU GUYS!!  

p.s. Do you guys think I should change the rating of this fic because of some stuff I wrote up there? I mean just for preacautionary measures? I promise it's just in this chapter or maybe in some more? So what do you guys think? Should I or should I not? Please...please help me. any, happy birthday to me XDD 

 

P.P.S I wanna say Happy Birthday to our dear author doushenka101! -iellee