Chapter TEN

Lovemesia

 

Ji Yong and Dara arrived home with a sleeping baby in their arms. The ride home was enjoyed by Dara and probably their daughter too since Dara kept teasing Ji Yong that his daughter was fan girling over him.

‘Psh. HyeSun’s just like her mother. A fan girl of mine. Hah!’ Jiyong grinned.

 

They thought that HyeSun would be sleeping soundly that night but boy were they wrong. In the middle of the night, the whole household was awake as they were all too worried for the crying baby. Dara had tried to work her calming powers on the baby, but this time it didn’t work. What more for Ji Yong or anyone else in the household.

 

“Ji Yong-ssi, she has a fever.” Dara worriedly said after feeling the crying baby’s forehead.

“What?” Ji Yong went closer and after realizing that Dara was right, he grabbed his car keys from the table. But remembering that it was  the middle of the night and HyeSun travelling at an ungodly hour is not good for her condition, he dropped the car keys and instead, fished his phone out. Good thing that their baby’s pediatrician is always on the go. Doctor Yoon assured Ji Yong that she will be there in about an hour.

Meanwhile, even though Dara is still clueless of her being a mother, she still showed her motherly gesture as she didn’t let anyone take the baby away from her. Her heart is much at ease if she’s the one carrying the baby. It was weird for her of course but she just shrugged it off thinking that she’s just getting fond of the little girl.

 

“Guys, go back to bed. Dara and I can handle this.” Ji Yong said after knowing that the doctor will be arriving soon.

The household workers exchanged glances but complied with their master’s order anyway. Of course they are all worried but they also like to give Ji Yong and Dara a moment to feel that they are parents and are responsible for the health of their baby.

“Just call us if you need our help Sir Ji Yong.” Mr. Kim said

Ji Yong smiled and thanked the old guy.

 

Unbeknownst to him, Dara was trying very hard to keep her composure. 

 

……..

Dara’s POV

“….Dara and I can handle this.”

GAH! There’s just something wrong with that sentence. Ji Yong-ssi and I can handle this? I looked at the sick baby secured in my arms. Yes we could handle baby Sunnie…but why in his sentence, just the two of us??  There’s really something wrong with his sentence but somehow it’s making me feel something and I just can’t point it out. It was like my mind’s telling me that he’s wrong but my heart’s saying otherwise. We are both responsible for his baby. His child. Of course because he is the father and me…? I don’t know. Who am I? What is my role in this? Maybe he said it that way because he knows that his daughter is fond of me and I to her.

 

I just can’t understand why he has to dismiss the household workers. They could have given us a lot of help but Ji Yong-ssi made them go back to bed leaving me all alone with him.

“You can rest if you want.” I heard  Ji Yong-ssi say as he took Sunnie from me. The baby has no energy left for crying since she’s too ill to even react to the person around her that’s why HyeSun just laid her cheeks on her father’s broad shoulder and she had her thumb on .

Honestly, I am tired but sleeping is not the right thing to do now and it wouldn’t be fair if I just rest when all the while Ji Yong-ssi said that he and I could handle the situation. Meaning, he is counting on me to help him.

“No. I’ll sleep later.” I said stopping myself from yawning. I know that once he sees me sleepy, he would force me to sleep and I would refuse and he would get mad.

 

“If you say so.” He said and sat on the couch. I sat beside him and once in a while he would kiss HyeSun’s head with a worried look plastered clearly on his face.

Wah. I never imagined him to be this fatherly. He is super cool!! And his face…OMAYGAHD. Too handsome for words! I felt myself blush. OMG what am I thinking? I cupped my face and shook my head vigorously to shake those scary thoughts away. Ani! Ani! Ani! No way would I be fangirling to a guy who already has a baby. No No NO. ANDWAE!!

“Ya, Dara. Are you alright?” I heard JiYong-ssi asked me. I looked up and nodded.

A minute later, I found myself poking HyeSun’s cheek. Ji Yong-ssi actually didn’t care as he just held the baby in his arms. Maybe he’s too tired to even notice me.

“Cutiee~~” I whispered. She’s still warm but the good thing is that she’s managed to get some sleep.   

I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was already 2 in the morning. This has been a long day for everyone. Like a cat I stretched my body just to keep myself awake but sadly I was just too tired. I willed my eyes to open but I don’t think I have any energy left in my body to open it .  Luckily, the sound of the doorbell ringing held me back from sleeping.                                           

 Gingerly I stood up from my seat, careful so as not to wake the sleeping baby, and went to get the door.  However the sound of someone knocking made me stop on my tracks. The door to Hyesun’s room opened and revealed a maid with Hyesun’s doctor.

A strange feeling came rushing inside me. Again, I heard voices only visible for me to hear.

 

‘Here’s your baby Mrs. Kwon” An old voice of a lady said and soon after that, cries of a newborn baby followed.

Like before, the scene skipped to another one.

“Thank you for choosing me as your daughter’s doctor. It is an honor for me to be chosen as the doctor of your baby.”

 

“Mrs. Yoon, I’m glad you made it in less than an hour.” Ji Yong-ssi’s voice broke my trance.

I looked up again to the old lady. She was smiling at Ji Yong then to me. Somehow, her face seems familiar.

“Of course. As long as it’s concerning baby HyeSun, I would rush just to get here.” She said.

Her voice is really alike to the voice I heard.

Anyway, I just shrugged it off when the doctor got HyeSun from Ji Yong-ssi’s arm. And this strange feeling of mine started to come back. If it’s just a random person getting Sunnie from Ji Yong-ssi, for instance a maid or a schoolmate, maybe I already protested even before they get Sunnie. Yet, when this doctor who I just met for the first time, got Sunnie, I wasn’t affected. I even felt comfortable and at ease when she was already carrying the baby.  Maybe because she’s Sunnie’s doctor that’s why I feel comfortable around her.

 

“Let’s just go to my room. It’s more spacious there.” Ji Yong-ssi said.

He opened another door opposite to the main door of Sunnie’s room.

I believe that it is the connection to his room. I was the last to enter his room. At first I was unsure if I should go in. It is his room and it should be off limits to me or to anyone. But inviting in people like me is definitely wrong. Maybe for Doctor Yoon, it is okay. She is the doctor of his daughter anyway it might be her nth time entering his room. But me, a guest in his house? Shouldn’t it be his room is for only close friends? I don’t even know why I’m making a big fuss about it. I will just enter his room! So anyway, when I did, I was expecting it, his room, to be normal for me. You know, gadgets everywhere, boys’ stuffs, and clothes everywhere. Surprisingly, his room is exactly the opposite! It is expected that his room would be very big so I prepared myself for that. But other than that, everything was unusual. His room was neat, simple and organized.

 

“Sunnie’s mother once warned me that I should keep my things inside my closet. If she sees the room untidy, she’ll beat me. She’s such a neat freak.” Ji Yong-ssi finished with a chuckle as if hearing my thoughts. I looked at him and frowned. I don’t know what the reason is, but I feel totally offended and a bit irritated. 

 

Ji Yong-ssi and I stood side by side while Doctor Yoon laid Sunnie on Ji Yong-ssi’s bed. I was still irritated and as much as possible, I want to lower my irritation down. I don’t want to look rude. Though it seems like Ji Yong-ssi finds it amusing that I rolled my eyes at him after he said that “Sunnie’s mother is a freak.”

After some examinations that Doctor Yoon did to baby Sunnie, finally, the old lady stood up from the bed and smiled at us.

“As I have guessed.” She said looking down at Sunnie who’s eyes are starting to close.

“What?” Ji Yong-ssi and I asked in unison.

 

“It’s normal for babies to get a fever when their first tooth appears. She’ll get better by tomorrow if proper medication is given, which I already brought for baby Sunnie~”

 

Ji Yong-ssi sighed in relief, “I thought it was something serious concerning her health.”

“Well then, here’s the medicine,” Doctor Yoon placed a paper bag at the bedside table. “For young parents like you,” from my peripheral vision, I saw Sunnie’s father facepalmed himself. Maybe we’re thinking the same thing and that is, Doctor Yoon just made a mistake of including me as Sunnie’s parent.  “Make sure you don’t forget that you’re taking care of a baby of your flesh and not just a doll okay?”

“Heard that from you for the hundredth time.” Ji Yong-ssi rolled his eyes.

“I’m just reminding you rascal.” Doctor Yoon then turned to me. “Dara, I’ll be leaving now. Keep an eye on your—“

“Thank you for helping us out. I’ll lead you out.”

I don’t know how to react. They seemed close. He just dragged the freakin doctor out of the house!

……….

Ji Yong’s POV

 

“Well then, here’s the medicine,” Doctor Yoon placed a paper bag at the bedside table. “For young parents like you,” Sunnie’s pediatrician looked at me as if I’m the worst father she had ever encountered. Okay, that was before. Everyone knew how I used to be scared of babies but now that this baby’s mother has  selective amnesia and knows nothing about our existence in her life, I have to be a single parent for awhile. And excuse me, I think I’m getting better at being a father now. And wait, did Doctor Yoon just said ‘For young parents like you…’ Oh no. I face palmed myself. I forgot to warn the doctor about Dara’s condition. Aisht.   “Make sure you don’t forget that you’re taking care of a baby of your flesh and not just a doll okay?” Doctor Yoon finished what she’s saying.

To avoid further revelations from the clueless Doctor, I tried to keep calm about it and just drop the subject. And so I said while rolling my eyes, “Heard that from you for the hundredth time.”

“I’m just reminding you rascal.”Psht. Even called me rascal in front of the sleeping form of our baby. “Dara, I’ll be leaving now. Keep an eye on your—“

Wookay. I got to in before she could even reveal to my sick wife that she indeed is married to me and that this sleeping angel is ours. I should get Doctor Yoon out of here.

“Thank you for coming here at this hour and helping us with Sunnie. I’ll lead you out.” I said and dragged her away.

 

 

“Hey, you have no respect for elders.” She said after I closed the front door.

“Yes. You’re right.  You’re already an elder.” Before the old lady could even hit me, I started explaining Dara’s condition to her and  what could have happened if he didn’t stop what Dr. Yoon was going to say.

“Is…that true??” The doctor asked him with a look of concern on her face.          

“Oh yes. And mind you, this is already my nth time recounting the accident that happened to Dara. Sometimes I just feel bored while telling the story all over again. Should I just record it and let anyone who ask me what happened to listen to it?” He asked her nonchalantly.

“You! Rascal!” She successfully hit me this time with her bag. She said her ‘short’ reflection of the ‘story’ I told her. She said that I should do everything to get her memories back as soon as possible. From what I can remember, it’s because it’s bad if we’ll just let her remember on her own. ‘What if she can’t?’  She also thinks that it’s a bit unfair to Dara if what’s  all in her mind are the events from the present time. The gap between the current time and the time she lost some of her memories won’t do good if it gets even wider. It’s not that she’s asking me to force Dara to remember, Doctor Yoon said that we should help her out; for instance, reenact her lost memories which, she told me, I know very well since I am one of the said ‘lost memories’.

 

“I should be going now.” Doctor Yoon said opening her car door.

“Thank you very much for helping us out.” I repeated and bowed.

No matter how rude I am to that old lady, I still want to show my respect and gratitude to her and these two things are what I have for her until I get old. One day when my daughter is big enough to understand me, I’ll tell her how she was born and how her pediatrician helped us out with the process. 

 

 

Dara was already nine months pregnant and that day she and I were alone at home. I was silently praying that the baby won’t be born that day since for crying out loud, it was just the two of us and I have no idea what to do. Both of our parents were away on some vacation since they claim that the baby won’t be coming out soon anyway (as they can predict) but when I asked them how they knew this they just said that they just know and I should just stop asking stupid questions and go back to my wife.  Rolling my eyes to their answer I went back to praying that what they were saying were true and that the baby won’t come out at least not until the bad weather subsides and we have some company with us. I was scared out of my wits that day. Suddenly from the study room, I heard Dara screamed my name. Instantly, I jerked off from my seat and rushed to our room with my heart feeling like it was sinking due to the earth’s gravity.

“What?! Is it already happening? Not now!” I panicked as I rushed by her side.

“JI!”She screamed again.

“What?!”

“What are you talking about?”She asked, her eyebrows coming together and her lips into a cute pout.

When Dara asked me that question, that was when I started to calm down. It turns out that she was just calling for me to get her a glass of water. Jeez! And all I did was panic! How lunatic could I get?

I told her to only scream my name like that only if we’re doing the deed. I couldn’t believe she blushed and hit me on the arm. I told her it makes me feel all panicky when she does that so I told her again not to do it. It makes me think that she’s already in the process of giving birth to HyeSun. I know right. Even before she was given birth by Dara, our daughter already has a name. Anyway, while Dara was drinking the glass of water that I fetched for her, I was busy talking to our daughter. How cool could I get?

“Ji, stop it.”

I ignored Dara and instead  plastered my hands on her humongous belly and started to plead like a crazy man.

“Sunnie ah~” I called our daughter by her nickname. “Omo!” I guess I looked funny when I said that when Dara started to laugh.

“What? I was surprised she kicked.” I tried to reason out.

“I know she kicked you innocent boy.” She continued to laugh.

“Baby~” I continued and focused my attention on Dara’s belly. “Appa is begging you. Don’t come out today okay? Be a good girl and follow what appa said arraseo?”

“You look funny.” I heard Dara giggle.

“Don’t listen to eomma Sunnie-ah. Just listen to appa. The weather today isn’t so nice. You don’t wanna come out today right?” I asked and like a real crazy man, I nodded my head visualizing that I’m making a deal with an unborn baby.

Dara continued to laugh at my serious face. “Now I know how you look like when you close deals in other companies. You look so determined! Pwahahahaha!”

“Sunnie-ah, I reserved the best hospital for you and the best doctors. You better be delivered inside a delivery room and not in your umma and appa’s bedroom okay? I saw the hospital and it’s the best, just for my little princess. So let’s not do it today okay?”

I was startled when it kicked again. That time, the effect of the kick on me was terrible. I don’t know if she’s saying that she’ll obey me or the kick was a sign of protest! Aigoo! My heart is really jumping.

 

I can’t take what I’m feeling anymore so I stood up and went out. I heard Dara asked me where I was going. I answered her back saying that it’s better to be prepared.

 

I guess it’s a good thing that Dara and I attended a seminar about how to prepare for a coming of a new member of the family. They showed us the things needed and the process of how to give birth. That time, everyone was engulfed with the seminar except me. I was the youngest guy there. It’s not my interest to learn how to give birth but good thing Dara managed to make me listen that time. She said that learning new things might come in handy. Thankfully it is!

I had already prepared clean cloths, warm water, alcohol and all the other things needed. I can’t even believe I managed to prepare all those things. I even thought it was purely absurd.

After I had finished preparing, which I believe will all just go to waste I sat on the couch downstairs. I prayed endlessly that whatever happen  I can face it head on but I would be more thankful if HyeSun won’t really come out that night. It’s raining cats and dogs outside making it impossible for any doctor to come just in case.

 

I was too immersed in watching the heavy downpour of rain outside the closed window when Dara started to scream my name again. That time, I made sure to bring a glass of water with me.

 

When I opened the door, I saw no one and then I heard Dara cried my name again. Her cries didn’t sound like how she was calling me before, this time she sounded like she was really in pain. My heart began to thump again as I followed where her screams are coming from. I went to the bathroom and saw her sitting at the edge of the tub wincing in pain. Her hands were on her stomach and her face was distorted.

“OH MY GOD DARA. Don’t tell me you’re actually going to give birth today?! Of all the days?!” I panicked managing to carry her to the bed.

“Spare me the rant Ji! We need teamwork here!”She screamed at me.

Teamwork. Right. Teamwork. Just the two of us. Her work is to just “push!” and “push! And breath” and my work is to make my brain work in spite of the nerve racking situation we’re in.

When I placed her gently on the bed, the water flowing out from her legs didn’t go unnoticed.

I left her for awhile and came back with the things I prepared awhile ago. Even though Dara was busy panicking as well, I saw her smile in between her contorted face.

“What?”

“I…ugh! Actually couldn’t believe…you really d-did prepare for me.” With her last word she made a hard sigh.

“Well duh, it’s just the two of us and it’s better to be prepared than not—LET’S NOT TALK ABOUT IT.”

 

“DAMN IT!” I shouted when no one answered my calls. All the doctors were out of reach. Maybe signal at the hospital was bad at the moment. Who to call? Who else? Ji Yong think!! It can’t be any of my friends nor my parents. What do they know about this?!

I was busy searching in my contacts when I happened to pass by a number given by one of the doctors I reserved to give birth to Sunnie. It was registered in my phone as Doctor Yoon. A pediatrician.

“Hello?”

I almost knelt on the floor hearing that the doctor answered on the first ring. Thank God!

“This is Kwon Ji Yong.”

“Oh hello—“

“Look I’m sorry to interrupt you but I really need your help. I know that this isn’t your expertise but at least it is related to your—“

“Okay then Mr. Kwon. What can I do for you?” She asked over the phone. Good. That’s what I wanted to hear.

“It’s just my wife and me at home and she’s about to give birth right now. I need you to dictate to me the things I need to do.” I told her in one go. Gah! My sweat is flowing out of me like Niagara falls :<

“Oh okay. At least I know this. But you have to listen carefully.”

“Ne. Ne. I think this might be important so might as well say it. There’s a watery like liquid flowing down her legs…”

“Am…amn…” I heard Dara behind me mumbling something as she struggled through the pain.

“What?” I asked Dara.

“Am…” I told Doctor Yoon over the phone while continuing to listen to what Dara was mumbling.

“Ji…i-it’s amnio…ugh!”

“Amnio…” I told the Pediatrician.

“Oh! It must be that her amniotic sac had already popped.”

“Okay. Whatever sac it is, let’s just get this over with.” I said determined but honestly, my whole body was trembling while I was talking to the doctor. The first time I knew that I was going to be a father, I felt like heaven but now that I’m personally the one delivering the baby, it feels hell. My whole body was hot I didn’t know what to do.

 

I don’t know how many hours already since I started to shout “Push!” while pulling down the gigantic water melon sized belly of Dara. We were both panting to death. Dara was already half crying and half pushing.

“What do I do now?” I asked over the phone. I set it on loud speakers so that I could just put the phone beside me.

“Can you already feel the baby’s head?”

I sighed. Here goes nothing. I peeked over the white cloth that was covering Dara’s half body. All I could see was blood. I won’t deny that I’m scared of blood. But deymn! That’s my baby in there. I was half hoping that I won’t feel the head yet because I don’t know what to feel knowing that her head is already out. I felt something soft and spherical.

OH ! OH ! OH ! She’s out!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! What’s next?? We would be baptizing her, she would grow, she would be much closer to her friends, she’ll fall in love and get married and she’ll leave her mom and me!! Okay okay. So much thinking as a first time father. Woosha~ Focus Ji. FOCUS.

“Hello? Mr. Kwon! Are you still there?”

“Yes!” I answered. “I already felt the head.” I tried to keep calm. I feel so tired from all the shouting.

I saw Dara smiled but continued on with the pushing.

“That’s good then!” Doctor Yoon said with a happy voice. “Now, just let Miss Dara push all the  way.”

I sighed heavily. Our eyes met and instantly we smiled. Game on.

“Okay baby, I already felt Sunnie’s head. Just a few more and we’re officially parents.”

Dara nodded. She looked so pale and tired. Before continuing on, I climbed on top of her and gave her an urging kiss. “We can do this.” I told her.

I went back from what I was doing and shouted “Push!” and “More!” again and again.

We were busily doing our thing while Doctor Yoon kept giving instructions when suddenly we heard loud cries from beneath the cloth. We both froze.

OH. MY. GAHD.

“It’s the baby! She’s finally out! Congratulations!!!” Doctor Yoon’s voice pulled us back to reality.

“Ji…” Dara’s rasped voice said. “Get her.”

Seriously, my heart was thumping heavily. When Dara was still pregnant, all I care about is both Dara’s health and the health of the baby inside of her. It never dawned to me that one day, the baby inside Dara’s womb will come out. I never had experience with babies before and here I was, carrying my newborn daughter.

I wrapped her in another clean towel and handed her to Dara.

I got the phone from our bed. I didn’t care if my Blackberry 9000 got stained by blood as long as I gave my proper thanks to the doctor who helped us. Before hanging, she reminded me to cut the umbilical cord and she even taught me how.

I went beside Dara who was busily observing our crying baby. “Hey little one~~” She cooed.

I looked at the both of them and sighed. These two will be the death of me. Seriously. But thank GOD it’s finally it’s done!!

I joined in with Dara.

“I can’t believe we made this beautiful little thing.”

“Me too.” I said and when I looked at Dara, she was already crying. I wiped her tears away and as I was also wiping her sweat off, she was mumbling something.

“Ji…get the…the…”

“What?” I leaned in closer.

“Polar…”

“Polar….?”

“oid.” She finished with a raspy voice.

“Polar…oid?" I asked not getting what she meant.  "Polaroid??” I repeated confusion all over my face.

Dara smiled sheepishly and nodded. “Let’s take a picture and make a diary for her.”

I dropped my shoulders. I’m dead tired! I can’t even lift a finger!! The Polaroid is at my walk in closet and I need to walk a few steps.

“Please Ji~~”

I sat motionless.

Dara pouted and made Sunnie face me. “Appa doesn’t want to get the Polaroid~~”

“Now you’re using our baby. Fine Fine.”

I stood up and took our first family picture ever.

 

 

I think if I was ever asked what my wildest memory was, maybe it was shouting “PUSH! MORE! PUSH!” while Dara was giving birth to HyeSun. Ah~ time goes by quickly. Sunnie will soon turn one year old.

When I returned to my room I saw Dara giving Sunnie her medicine. It turned out that when I was outside, the sneaky baby woke up and played with Dara. Wow. Is she really ill or is she just acting so that she could be with her mother? Sneaky baby.

“Oh Sunnie your appa is already here.” Dara got off from the bed and went to me.

“Good night Ji Yong-ssi.” She smiled and went to HyeSun to kiss her before turning to the door.

Think fast. Ji think fast! It’s your chance to sleep again with her!! Then a brilliant idea popped in my head. I looked at HyeSun. Sorry Sunnie-ah~ I’ll just make you as an excuse. It’s nothing big.

“Ah~ Sunnie, don’t cry~~” I went to Sunnie on the bed and hoped that Dara bites my act.

“Is there something wrong?” I looked back and saw Dara stopped by the door.

Yes! Okay now,  “It seems that Sunnie doesn’t want you to go.” I looked back at Sunnie “Sunnie-ah~ don’t cry~” I pretended to coo her even though she was just staring at me innocently! I gave the baby a pleading look. C’mon Sunnie~ Where’s your crying powers??

Dara went near us and checked up on HyeSun. Please don’t let her notice that I’m lying!

“Sunnie~ you don’t want me to go?”

It’s as if God heard my plea, Sunnie nodded like she understood her eomma. Thank you baby!!

“Ji Yong-ssi, can I just take Sunnie to my room?”

Oh no. Oh no no.

“Well…um…no.”

Dara frowned. “W-why?”

“Just no. Sunnie’s not used to sleeping in other rooms besides her room and mine.”

“Oh… sorry Sunnie-ah~ I can’t stay here.”

“You can.” Oops. I think I replied too quickly. Dara’s face was unreadable.

“I mean, I don’t mind if you sleep here. It’s for HyeSun anyway.”

“Oh that’s good then. I’ll just sleep on the couch.” Dara suggested.

I looked at Sunnie and made a private message to her. ‘Sunnie! Call your eomma back! We all have to sleep together on the bed!!’

I don’t know if I’m getting lucky today. Sunnie got my message and pointed at Dara with a pouting face. From the couch, Dara saw her and pointed at herself. “Me?” She asked Sunnie. I think she knows Sunnie well enough to get the baby’s message and that is she wants to sleep with Dara.

Dara and I made eye contact. Oh okay, she’s awkward sleeping in the same bed with me.

I made eye contact again with Sunnie and sent her a private message of my plan. I wish she complies.

I stood up with fingers crossed at my back for luck. “Okay, I’ll sleep on the couch.” I walked to the couch but before I could even get there, Dara called me. I grinned before looking back at them. “Yes?”

Dara pointed at Sunnie who was pointing at me with teary eyes. “Me?” I asked the baby and she nodded. Great acting style Sunnie~~! I wonder where she got it from? Me perhaps? Kkkk~

“I think she also wants to sleep with you.” Dara said.

“Well, if it’s okay with you.” I looked at Dara. I tried myself to not stifle a laugh. She looks so nervous at the moment. Sigh. Dara nervous sleeping with me? From my memories of her, she would even drag me to our room when I insist on staying up late to work on my papers.

She finally nodded. “The bed is big enough for the three of us.” From her looks, she was trying to calm herself down while thinking that the bed is big enough for us to sleep separated.

I smiled inwardly. “Let’s sleep then.” I said and lied down. I could sense that our baby is so happy that she’s sleeping in between her parents right now. I took a peek at Dara and her eyes were already closed. I know, in her condition, this is already a chance for me to be with her. But I’m too sleepy to even take advantage of her. I’ll just sleep instead. Knowing that we’re all in the same room right now is already enough for me.

 

Before sleep could fully take over me, I pecked Sunnie’s cheek and mumbled a small thank you for her great acting skills awhile ago and since my wife is just few inches away from me, of course I gave her a kiss before sleeping.

This is so hard. Dara, I’ll make sure you’ll remember every memory you have of us.

 

------

a/n hmmm... what's next? what's next? aha! she'll remember ji yong already? nah. steps on making her remember i guess? finally!!

btw, i hope you liked this chapter. i rushed this so...yeah. i don't know if it turned out good enough for your liking *sigh* you can throw stones at me:< hahahaha! imma such a drama. anyhoo...i want to go to japan and watch yg fam con:)) wanna go with me...in my dreams? XDDD

so i got a fanfic banner from  couturedresses. 

thank you very much!! check out her blog! :)) she's a blog master :))) 

follow me on twitter and on tumblr :DD 

GOD BLESS YEOREOBUN!!