Chapter SEVEN

Lovemesia

 

Hellooow~~ yohoo~~ I'M BACK!!! do you still know me?? -___- huhuhu... i hope you still do :))) Finally an update!! yosha!!! This is to all my lovely readers, subscribers, to those who comment, silent readers, july celebrants... to everyone!!! woooh~ hope you like this. Please subscribe *wink* ^^

 

~~~

Once he got into his room, he thought that he’d check on Hye Sun so he opened the door which connects his room to his daughter’s.His little angel was already sleeping. Jiyong sat on an armchair near his daughter’s crib and watched her as she sleep peacefully. The thought of being a father at his young age never occurred to him, since in the first place, he was just forced to marryDara. He remembered those times when his friends would call him in the middle of the night to go clubbing but he would refuse since he has to take care of his pregnant wife. It  feels surreal when he found out that she was pregnant and  right then he found himself taking care of her for he doesn’t want something bad to happen to her and to their baby during her pregnancy.

 

HyeSun, don’t you know how hard it is to make you?

 

~flashback~

 

“JI YONG!DARA!”

 

The sleeping Ji Yong woke up with a start and sat up from their bed when he heard his father’s voice calling his and his wife’s name from downstairs.

‘Shoot! Are they going to check up on my married life again??’

It has already been two months since his fixed marriage with the girl who is sleeping soundly at the far end of the bed. It was hard for the both of them since they were still too young to get married and all. However, unlike any other guys, Ji Yong tried his best to be close to his so called wife. He knew that his idea of divorcing Dara would only make his father want to kill him and his mother to have a heart attack. His parents and her parents were so into their fixed marriage even before. They even planned things for a very long time just for the marriage to happen. Besides, Ji Yong couldn’t care less because in the first place he doesn’t have a girl friend to think of so it wasn’t really a problem for him.Plus,he also finds Dara enticing.

In the earlier period of their marriage, Ji Yong tried on courting Dara. He did his best to make her fall for him because he knows that his girl would be staying with him until his last breath. But damn, he didn’t know that she was so hard to get. He worked his off to make her fall for him but unfortunately, she could only give him friendship. Dara’s heart was focused on her first love (and probably her last love as she says) which is YoungBae.

But soon enough, after the thought of giving up, Dara started showing signs of admiration for him… well, that’s what Ji Yong thinks.

 

Their parents would always give them surprise visits in their house to check up on the young newlyweds. Even though Ji Yong and Dara were still not in the stage of being a couple, they have to act like one so their parents won’t be disappointed. If there’s one thing that Ji Yong and Dara have in common, it’s their respect and love for their parents.

“DARA PRINCESS!JI YONG-AH!”

Hearing her mother’s voice, it was Dara’s turn to bolt up from her beauty sleep. She saw her ‘hubby’ staring at her. He was taking off his shirt in plans of having a shower first before coming down to meet their parents. His hair was a mess and he was wearing ani-still-need-sleep expression on his face.

“What do we do now?” Dara mouthed at the guy at the far end of the bed.

“Pretend again… as always.” He sighed.

They both heard loud steps coming near their bedroom, “Ji Yong, son, we’re coming in!”

“Omo!” Dara panicked.

 

As fast as they could, they removed their bed barricade, tossing the pillows everywhere, dividing them on the corners of the room. Dara kept on twisting and turning that the bed sheets were tucked out on the sides of the bed.

Just in time that the door opened, Ji Yong managed to grab Dara down with him on the bed and made her head rest on his chest.

“What are you doing?” She whispered though she’s liking the feeling of being this close to him.

Ji Yong snuggled his head on her hair, “Sshh, just pretend to be asleep okay?”

He felt her nod in his chest. They both can’t let their parents see their way of sleeping. They would be disappointed if they knew that they’re still not comfortable in sleeping in one bed and that they always place pillows in the middle of their bed as some sort of barricade.

“Omo! Look Jagiya!! They’re so cute!!” The two pretending youngsters heard their mothers spazz.

“Ssshh! You’ll wake the both of them up.”

“Let’s go out and wait for them to wake up.”

Ji Yong’s father’s chuckling could be heard from across their room, “Looks like they had a wild night.”

“Fck.” Ji Yong cursed as he peeked at their parents who were pointing at the pillows thrown across their room and at their messy bed. Also to the topless Ji Yong who was cuddled close to Dara.

“Stop cursing.” Dara whispered.

“Okay I’m sorry. I just didn’t know they’d misunderstand it.” He whispered back.

They both pushed away from each other lightly when they were sure that their parents were already out of their room.

 

~~

Dara had both of her hands wrapped around Ji Yong’s waist while Ji Yong’s arm was draped around her shoulder. The two of them walked to their parents who were having tea at the veranda of their house.

 

“Omo omo. Look at the both of them.” Dara’s mother pointed at the two as they neared them. They smiled to their parents.

They settled in their seats all the while pretending to act lovey-doveyin front of their parents.They’ve been doing this for two months now so it’s already quite normal for them.

“We really did make the right decision. We thought you two will have a hard time but look, it’s only been two months but the two of you are already head over heels in love with each other.” Ji Yong’s father complemented the two of them. Dara managed to chuckle nervously.

‘I wish’ Ji Yong thought. Courting Dara made him fall head over heels for his wife but it was hard for him since she still have YoungBae in her heart. 

Dara took Ji Yong’s  hands as she saw his expressionless face. “What’s wrong?”

He gave a small smile, “Don’t worry, I was just thinking of something.”

Ji Yong watched her hand which was still intertwined with his. Usually she would remove their entwined fingers right after she showed their parents that they were being sweet but today was different. She still has her hands on him not to mention under the table.

He was wondering why and he thought that perhaps she was just leveling up their act in front of their parents. Ji Yong stared at their hands again under the table where no one could even see, Dara was now tapping her thumb playfully on him as she chatted with her mother-in-law.

‘This is just for show. An act…’

 

Unbeknownst to him, Dara had gathered up her guts just to keep on holding his hand even after showing to their parents their intertwined fingers. She was afraid that he’ll unlace his hand as soon as they put them down but lucky for her, he doesn’t seem to mind it. However, a part of her wants to see her husband’s reaction to it, perhaps a small smile or even a chuckle but to no avail, there was none.  She was chatting with his mother and was pretending to be interested with the topic but in truth, her mind was on her husband. She was beginning to worry about him.She purposely played with his hand under the table but he still showed no reaction. He was lost in deep thought.

‘Ji Yong-ah, I like you now. I like you more than Bae now. I never knew someone could make me feel like this besides Bae. No, scratch that. Bae can’t even make me feel this way whenever I’m with him.’

Those were the words she wanted to confess to him weeks ago.  But it seems that she had already hurt Ji Yong’s ego when she rejected him. She regretted rejecting him. She wants Ji Yong now. She needs her husband. She was lucky enough that Ji Yong is a very persistent person. He never stopped courting her. He was always there for her, to make her laugh, to cheer her up, and most importantly, he was there to comfort her when she cries. She’s fortunate that he’s not like any other guys out there.

“Ji Yong-ah, are you sure you’re okay?” She asked again looking up to him.

“Why?” He asked. She felt a little off with his question. Is she not allowed to worry about him?

“I’m just worried that’s all.” She finally said.

Ji Yong was deciphering whether her question was just a part of the act or if it was because she really was worried. As Dara saw his face, she knew what he was thinking. So she rubbed her thumbs at the back of his hands saying that she really is worried. That was when his face slowly lightened up.

“I’m fine.” He gave her hand a light squeeze.

Click.

“Cute.” Dara’s mother said taking out the picture on her Polaroid and waited for their image to be visible.

“Ah, jagiya. In-laws, look.”

The two watched their parents in amazement as they crowd over the picture.

After going giddy over the photo, they handed it to the couple.

Their photo was brilliant. They were both seating, staring and smiling at each other. With the exceptional background, the morning sun added up to their glowing faces. Their intertwined hands under the table was also captured.

“Umma,” Ji Yong said to Dara’s mother, which made the old woman smile up to her ear.

“Yes dear?”

“Can I have this?”

“Of course! It’s all yours.”

Ji Yong thanked her and since the photo was wallet size, he placed it on his wallet.

Dara blushed, “Ya, you shouldn’t put that inyour wallet.” She whispered. Upon realizing that maybe it’s for an act in front of their parents again, “Okay, remove it later.”

“Why should I do that?” He asked placing his wallet back to his back pocket.

“Huh?”

“Am I not allowed to have our picture—my wife’s picture on my wallet?”

Dara was about to react but the smell of garlic chicken being served by the maids made her nauseous.

“Excuse me—“ She covered at once when she felt the food she ate last night came rushing out of .

 

She was used to being sensitive over food but Ji Yong was the only one who knew about it. He was an observant man. Through out the two months they had lived together, he can confidently say that he knew Dara well. But besides Ji Yong, no one knows that she was sensitive over food. Her parents, who were always out of the country doesn’t really have the time to get to know their daughter well. So when they saw Dara rushing out to go to the CR to vomit, they were beyond shocked, making them jump into conclusion.

“Is she ―?”

“I’ll go see her.” Ji Yong said worriedly, cutting Dara’s mother off.  He stood up and followed her to the bathroom where he saw her rinsing in the sink.

“Hey, are you alright?” He asked as he helped her brush some errant strays of hair sticking on her wet face.

“I’m fine. Just hate the smell of garlic.”

“Sorry. I forgot to inform the new cooks that you don’t like thesmell of garlic.”

“It’s okay. I’m so hungry. Let’s go.” Dara said patting her tummy gently.

 

“Omo! She’s even patting her tummy!”

 

The two of them turned to their parents who were watching them.

“I knew it! She’s pregnant!” Ji Yong’s mom concluded.

“That’s why she looks like she’s glowing!”

“Ah~~ grandchildren to cuddle!!”

 

“What are you talking about?” The both of them asked.

 

“Oh come on son, you don’t have to hide it from us.”

“Hide what?” Dara asked quizzically.

“That you’re pregnant.” They all said with such sureness in their voices.

 

“Anni! You got it all wrong!” Ji Yong denied ang quickly took his hands off of Dara as if he was electrified.

“You don’t have to be shy about it! If something happened between the two of you, it’s alright since you’re already married anyway.”

“I know you’re too young to have a baby but there’s nothing to be shy about.”

 

“No, seriously—“

“Don’t deny it son.”

“Dara darling—“ Ji Yong’s mom turned to her making her jump.

“Umma, don’t scare my wife.” Ji Yong said with so much authority.

“Shut up or I’ll shave your hair and turn you bald at a young age. Let me talk to Dara!”

Ji Yong sighed. ‘What the hell?’

“Dara ah~” Ji Yong’s mom started.

“Speak carefully to her. Pregnant women are sensitive.” Dara’s mom said smiling from ear to ear.

“Mom, I told you she’s not—“ Ji Yong was cut off by his mom.

“I said shut up!”

“Shuttingup.” Ji Yong raised his hands up and zipped his mouth for added effect.

“Now, now Dara. Are you… pregnant?”

Dara didn’t knew what to say. She stared at her parents expectant looks. She felt pressured. ‘Gosh. I suddenly want to fire the new cooks for cooking garlic chicken!!’

‘‘I…uh…”She stuttered. Thinking of the right words to say.

“Yes?” The expectant parents beamed at her.

“Uhm…” She looked up to see her husband urging her to say the truth.

‘Dara, we would be really happy if you’ll have a baby soon~’

‘Just imagine how good looking your future baby could be. I can’t wait!’

‘Ji Yong, dare to deny or I’ll cut your balls off!’

 

She flinched at her last thought. With the pressure hanging in the air, with the feeling of wanting her parents to be proud, and most especially her love for her husband—

Dara glanced at Ji Yong asking for forgiveness in advance.

‘Ah Dara! Don’t you dare!’ He gave her a warning look.

Still, she wore that apologetic expression.

‘Dara, I love you so much but don’t make our situation more complicated!’

“Dara, are you pregnant?” They pressed on.

With one last look on Ji Yong, she turned to her parents with a huge smile plastered on her face. “Yes.”

Ji Yong could only slap his forehead in exasperation, ‘What have we gotten ourselves into Dara-ah?’

“Splendid!” Their parents clapped their hands and jumped excitedly in their places.

Meanwhile, Ji Yong’s dad who was oddly quiet the whole time approached Ji Yong and whispered something that made Ji Yong gulp and wished for the ground to open and just swallow him whole.

“If I found out you were lying about this, I’ll really cut your balls off.”

Ji Yong’s lip turned in a tight smile. He knew his dad too well to know that he wasn’t joking. He could only manage to gulp. How are we gonna tell them that there really is nothing inside her tummy?‘God we never even have  yet for crying out loud!’

Dara gulped when she heard what his father said. Yes. She has always wanted to have a baby with him but how will that happen if his father threatens to cut Ji Yong junior off? What about the Park-Kwon generation? She cares for her husband too much that even she  flinched when she heard her father-in-law’s warning. She could only embrace Ji Yong’s left arm in fear of what’s happening. She shouldn’t have vomited in the first place.

 

 

--

“Ji Yong~~”

No response.

“Ji Yonggie~~~”

“Don’t talk to me.” He simply said and buried his face on his pillow.

Their parents left early to spread the good news to every living person they knew in Korea which they knew would reach overseas eventually.

“C’mon Ji, it’s not that—“

“That lie was really stupid Dara-ah!” He shouted. “What do we do now??” He wriggled in frustration as he let his anger out using the pillow. Dara could only flinch at how their expensive pillow looks so rugged now.

“What to do???” He repeated not really caring if Dara can find an answer.

Then her answer made his jaw drop down to the earth’s inner core.

“Let’s just make a baby then.” She said it with all smiles like it was the most brilliant idea.

“You’re crazy.” Though he liked it that she was open into having a baby with him, he still thinks that it’s still bit early for that.

“But your dad will cut Ji Yong junior off!!” She exclaimed. However, she clapped a hand on as soon as she realized what she just blurted out.

“Is that your reason why?” He managed to stop himself from laughing.

“If that happens, how will we make babies in the future?”

“You… were thinking that?”

“Y-you’re not planning to have babies with me…?”She pouted at him. She felt like she was already tearing up. 

“Of course I want to—“

“It’s settled then!”

“Dara, it’s not that easy to make a baby. Seriously how old are you to be so innocent in these stuff.”

“Just teach me then. Make it easy.”

How would I do that if I’m a myself?

“Dara…”

“Please Ji…I don’t want our parents to be disappointed.”

“Then you shouldn’t have lied in the first place.”

Dara pouted, “I’m sorry.I was pressured!”

“Tomorrow we’ll tell the truth to our parents.”

“Even if your dad threatens to cut—“

“Even if my dad cuts gbulge off.”

Dara was already sulking in the corner after their conversation. Jiyong felt guilty about it so he consoled her.

“Dara-ah, I’m sorry.”

“You don’t want to have a baby with me.”She whined.

“I’ve told you already that I want you to be the mother of my future kids. But not now. I believe we’re not yet ready to be parents.”

“Hmp.”

~the next day~

At noon, Dara was still trying to stop Ji Yong from calling their parents to tell that Dara was just having an imaginary baby inside her womb when the maids interfered them.

“No. Dara-stop” He grunted as he tried to pry Dara off of him.

“No.” She scowled as she tried to grab Ji Yong’s phone from his hand making them roll on their bed.

“We have to tell them thetruth.”

“They’ll get mad at me!!” She whined.

“It’s okay. I’ll be by your side. “ Ji Yong assured her though he knew well what catastrophe they’ll be facing.

_knock kock_

“Sir, Miss, there are err…” The maid bowed upon seeing their position, Dara was cradled on Ji Yong’s lap, her hands wrapped around him, “some packages for you outside.” She continued before scurrying off.

“Pack…ages…?”

~~

 

“WHAT THE--?!”

The whole living room was filled with baby’s stuff like cribs, blankets, clothes, bottles etc.

“Congratulations!! Didn’t know you were into having a baby~~”

“Can’t wait to see little Ji Yong and little Dara running around.”

“I know it’s still early to know the gender of your future baby so I sent you two set of colors.”

“Too early to give gifts but when I knew that you’ll be having a baby I just found myself buying stuff for your baby. Sorry :DD”

Dara read aloud the cards attached to each gift in their living room while Ji Yong was still in shock.His phone vibrated and soon it was also filled with congratulatory messages.

“Dude, I didn’t know you two did it already! You even got her pregnant when all the while I thought you’re not interested in girls. I thought you’re kinda gay. Sorry.” –T.O.P

G-gay… Ji Yong gay? TOP thinks I’m gay since we were young??

“Hyung~~Congrats!!! You’ll be a father soon!! How does it feel??” –Ri.

Feel? How does it feel to be a father? How does it feel to be Dara’s husband? How does it feel to be married? How does it feel to do it with Dara (which we haven’t even done yet)? Can he be more precise?!

Fck. How should I know. I bet all the soon to be fathers feel the same way when everybody’s been talking about you being a father. Aisht!

“Take care of her and your soon to be baby or else…” –Bae.

this life. I would take care of her even if she’s not pregnant.

Thinking that Bae was jealous about him and Dara having a baby, he felt somehow proud about the baby.

Well, too bad Bae, it’s not you who’s fathering her child. It’s me! Me!!

Dara, seeing her hubby smiling like a fool by himself thought that he was already considering her proposal of making a baby.

“So, are you considering of making a baby with me?”He heard her ask out of the blue which brought him back to reality. He mentally cursed.

BS, I forgot. There’s no baby in the first place! Bae will still win in the end. this life for the second time >;(

 

“AISHT! News spread quickly. What do we do now?” Ji Yong turned to Dara and saw her grinning at him. He instantly knew that she’s thinking about something.

“Are you considering about having a baby now?” She repeated.

He first hesitated but then said “Fine.”

“YES! GBULGE WON’T BE CUT!!” She screamed loud enough that he heard the maids stifling their laughter.

“Really, why do you have to be so loud.” He hissed.

“I’m just happy.” She said jumping around while tossing a pink teddy bear in the air which was sent by Bom.

 

~~

 

It’s been a week since the imaginary baby scene happened and everyone’s talking about it. Even in their school.

“Dara are you sure you’re pregnant?” Tiffany, her childhood best friend asked again for the nth time.

“Yep.” She answered grinning. Dara’s sure she’s pregnant but no baby yet. It’s still in the making. Thinking about it, she can’t help but be excited because that day will be the day of Ji Yong and her’s first attempt in making their imaginary baby alive.

“It really is true then.” Tiffany said there’s something in her voice hinting that she was against it.

“Tiffany, are you alright?” Dara asked worriedly.

“Ah, yes yes. I think I should go now.” Dara’s best friend stood up quickly and went away just in time when Ji Yong came to her.

“Let’s go home?” He said and seeing YoungBae eyeing them from afar, he couldn’t help but to smirk at this as he held Dara closer.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Making sure that nothing bad happens to my pregnant wife.”

“Aaaw… you’re really into making me pregnant.” Dara cuddled closer, teasing him.

“Look at this girl!” Ji Yong snapped. “You’re the one who always nag me to make you preggy and now you dare to tease me? Really… aisht! Irritating!! Why are you like this—“

“Blah blah blah. My hubby is PMSing again. How manly of you.” Dara teased more making the guy beside her turn red with smokes coming out from his ear.

“P-PMS… what?!”

“You know, after that time of the month when blood comes out from your—ah!!! I’m just kidding!! Ya!!” Dara said giggling as she ran as fast as she could.

“Ya! Come here!”

 

~~

[first attempt: the usual]

“Okay,” Ji Yong heaved a deep sigh. “Here goes nothing.”

The lad shut his eyes and leaned forward… and forward… and forward…

Damn. Why am I taking so long to reach her lips…

forward

not again…

Ji Yong irritatedly opened his eyes and saw her all giddy.

“DARA! We’ve been trying to kiss for ten times already! You keep on moving away! Just stay still please! It’s 12 am now. I’m so sleepy!!!!”

Dara bit her inner cheeks. “Sorry, I’m just being giddy. I can’t help it.”

“We kissed on our wedding day right? Why feel giddy now?”

“It just..just involves moving, and tongue—“

“Don’t even mention it.” Ji Yong isn’t the type of guy to be so vulgar about those things .

“But Ji,” Dara turned to him shyly fiddling with her fingers.

“What?” He asked frustrated. He was dead tired already.

“I don’t know how to kiss.” She confessed.

“So in short, you want me to teach you?” he asked with his bemused face.

“Well, Kwon, if you want other guys to teach me. For example Bae...” She trailed on.

“You just know how to agitate me.” He said turning the other way.

“Look who’s jealous.”

“Fck you Dara.”

“Fck me now!”

That was the time he laughed. Seriously, he couldn’t help but to wonder why she was so excited in doing it? He saw her pouting angrily as she stood up to walk out on him but he pulled her down again.

“Okay Dara, I’ll be honest with you, I don’t know if I’m ready with… you know, being a father this early. I mean, I’m not the type of guy who doesn’t want to have a baby because they want to spend their time with drinking with friends, go clubbing with friends and go hunting girls. I’m the type of guy who wants everything to be sure.”

“So, you’re not…sure with this…?” She asked her voice cracking a bit. It was definitely not the night were the magic will happen. But at least he’s opening up and the night won’t go to waste.

He sighed and held her tiny hands on his as if he wants to be sure that she understand what he’s saying.

“I…” He sighed and chose to be honest. “I don’t know. I honestly don’t know. There will come a time when, poof, we’ll have a baby already when we wake up, but not this early. We’re married young Dara-ah, at least I want you to do the things you want to do with your age. I’m sorry for taking away your freedom this early.”

“Are you—are you troubled thinking that you took away my freedom?”

“Well…yeah. Actually, I am.”

“Then don’t be. I’m happy with this. With you.”

“No Dara. It’s too early to say that.”

“You want everything to be sure right?”

He looked confused at the sudden question.

“Well Kwon, I. AM. SURE.” She trapped his face with her small, fragile hands. “DEFINITELY SURE.” She said with full determination on her face.

Ji Yong couldn’t help but to sigh upon hearing what she said and seeing her oh so determined face.“Well, Kwon,” he retaliated saying her new surname, “there’s one more thing.”

“Then what is it?”

“I don’t even know if… if…you love me. If ever we do have a baby, I want it because you love me and  not because you need it. I’m a different guy Dara. Sorry for being too straight forward.”

“I could see that. Well listen here, I honestly do like Bae…before. But you made me feel otherwise. I’ve fallen for you since…since…since I can’t even remember when.”

He sighed in contentment. What she just confessed made his heart flutter. “Good for you.” He couldn’t help but to grin. He felt so happy.

“So…Ji Yong…about the baby…” She looked up at him expectantly as she played with the hem of her shirt.

“If you’re going to nag me about making a baby then fine. I’m telling you, I’m not ready with my age but I will, just because of your persistence. Seriously, your persistence about this stuff is really something...”

“Why thank you Kwon.”

“You’re welcome Kwon.” He grinned lying on the bed.

“So, since nothing happened today, let’s just remove the bed barricade.” She suggested as she looked over to him.

“Sure. Whatever. Nothing will change anyways.”

“No. Of course we’ll cuddle, hug, etc.” Various couple activities popped into her head immediately and it made her feel excited.

“You have to wait for me to get used to it.” He warned her.

“Will it take awhile?” She asked curiously.

“Awhile.”

“Aren’t you used to it? I’m sure you had girls sleeping with you before.”

“I’m just 20! Why would I do that?”

Dara was astonished. She’s knowing him a lot more. He’s really one different guy. Usually, boys with that age go gaga over girls to the point that they’d do everything to have them in bed.

“Well…then…if you haven’t slept with girls…then you’re a…”She looked at him wide eyed.

Ji Yong sighed. Okay, there’s no point in hiding it anyways. He wants to have a happy married life and if he wants that, there should be no secrets between them.

“Laugh. C’mon. Tell the world your husband is a .”

Dara couldn’t believe what she’s hearing. Before she married the great, popular Kwon Ji Yong, she conducted an investigation using the internet. She had read a lot of stuff about him which she proved to be wrong now that they’re together. He was popular, no doubt about that. He was also branded as a chick magnet.That time, she was quite sure that he was a playboy andthat hehad been with so many girls already.

Ji Yong waited for hiswife to laugh. But when he turned around to look at her, he was welcomed by her tight embrace.

“W-what…?”

“I’m so happy.” She squeaked, teary eyed.

“You’re supposed to be ashamed of me.”

“NO! I’m happy that we will be each other’s first!! I thought before that you’re one playboy guy who sleeps with different girls every night but look!! You’re pure!!”

“I told you I’m different.”

“And I like it.”

“Well, it’s given that you expect that we will have a hard time making our future kid since we’re both unpracticed.”

“It’s okay. As long as it’s you by my side on the bed!!”

He raised a brow. “Well if you’re expecting another guy…”

“No!! It should be Kwon Ji Yong!!” She exclaimed. She looked at him disbelief. How could he even suggest that?

“Well then it’s settled. I suppose we should sleep now if we don’t want to be late to school which we will be attending six hours from now.”

“Make me sleep.”

“Sleep or bye bye .” He threatened her.

“Talking dirty!!”

“Bye bye .” He repeated.

She couldn’t believe her ears. Was he really threatening her? Is he seriously threatening the continuation of the Kwon-Park generation? She glanced at him and saw that he was serious. She sighed in defeat and pouted, “Fine! Shutting my eyes already!”

“Bye bye—“

“Sleeping!”

 

 

tbc.