Planning the revenge

The Love Indicator

“Sorry, I’m not interested and please back away from the backstage before I call the bouncer here,” Jeon Ae warned which caused the guy to back away with his hands surrounding up in the air.

“Alright, nice to meet you though,” He said before leaving.

Jeon Ae shrugged off and walked into her changing corner before suddenly realizing something.

It’s him!

_

Hoya paced around his room and it was making Sungjong kind of annoyed by how he was walking around without saying anything.

“Hyung, it’s nearly been an hour since you’ve been walking around this small corner of us,” Sungjong complained as he was lying on the bed, reading a book.

“Don’t mind me!” Hoya said and continued, “Just let me walk, I’m not tired yet, just wondering if Jeon Ae had gotten home safely yet,”

Sungjong rolled his eyes and went over to the other side of the room before talking Hoya’s hand phone and placed it into his hand and said, “There’s a call button for a reason,” and climbed back onto the bed.

“You think I should call her?” Hoya asked, scratching his head and started looking for Jeon Ae’s phone number. “Or do you think I should just send a message? What if she already went home and is sleeping… I would have woken her up isn’t?”

Sungjong looked up from his book and shot his hyung an annoyed look, he couldn’t believe how Hoya became after he had successfully had Jeon Ae as his girlfriend. More paranoid but in a good way as well.

“Just call her,” Sungjong made a phone calling action and nodded his head to Hoya.

“Alright…” Hoya took a deep breath and called Jeon Ae.

Hoya’s heart started to beat faster as the phone rang through, he wondered what was Jeon Ae doing now, where was she and if she had reached home safely.

“Hello?” Answered Jeon Ae after several rings and that immediately made Hoya’s face lit up.

“Hey~” Hoya smiled like an idiot as he greeted her although he knew she couldn’t see him. 

He heard Jeon Ae giggled over the line, “Why?”

“Nothing, what’s up?”

“Just thinking if you’re back home safely…”

“Not yet, I’m on my way back,” Jeon Ae replied, “Why? Already missing me?”

“Haha, funny Noona,” Hoya laughed and cleared his throat, “Yesidoactually,”

That made Jeon Ae laughed at how silly Hoya at showing his emotions to her, she then chat awhile with him before telling him that she had reached back home and was going to hang up.

“Sweet dreams, talk you tomorrow,” Jeon Ae said as she climbed the stairs which lead to the small apartment she has been living in.

After saying good night to Hoya, she plopped herself on the sofa and closed her eyes, slowing drifting off to dreamland before she remembered the guy from the club just now.

“Ah Rin!”

_

Ah Rin wondered what happened when Jeon Ae decided to tell her to go to class half an hour earlier than usual.  She seemed pretty excited when she sent the text message and Ah Rin made her way to the studio quickly after school.

“OH! Ah Rin! You are here!” Jeon Ae greeted and wave to her as she was removing her shoes.

“Neh~!” Ah Rin smiled and asked, “Is there something wrong? I mean you asked me to come earlier today?”

“Oh yea,” Jeon Ae said and remembered what happened last night, “I think I know how to plot the revenge for you,”

“Revenge?” Ah Rin gave a blank look on her face as she didn’t remember anything got to do with revenge.

Jeon Ae smiled as she knew that Ah Rin had totally forgotten about the revenge she had wanted to do all along. Especially that was the reason why she taken up pole dancing. After Jeon Ae bumped into that ex-boyfriend of Ah Rin’s yesterday, she came up with an extremely interesting and sure-to-succeed plan for her.

“Don’t tell me…. You are talking about…” Ah Rin suddenly came into realization after thinking for awhile.

“Yes I am,” Jeon Ae nodded her head and smiled at her. “I met him at the club yesterday,”

“What?! You met him? How did you know it was him?” Ah Rin asked with agape.

 “Well, he was the one who approached me first last night and at first I didn’t know it was him until he introduced himself and that picture you showed me the other time made me realize that I was him,” Jeon Ae explained.

“I see…” Ah Rin said as she bit her lip, still a bit bothered by him as she recalled how he mistreated her back then.

“Hey… are you alright?” Jeon Ae asked with concern, seeing that Ah Rin’s face didn’t look so well. “I mean, I’m fine if you don’t wish to carry this out anymore and just let him go…”

Ah Rin thought for a while. How that jerk took her for granted and the harsh and hurtful words he had said to her when she caught him making out with another girl and how the disgusted look he gave her when he left her. That unimaginable amount of pain she felt, there was no way she’s going to let him off that easily.

Ah Rin looked at Jeon Ae and said with determination, “Let’s do it,”

Jeon Ae smiled and high fived Ah Rin as she slowly told her the plan she had thought of.

_

“Come on! You can do it!” Jeon Ae cheered on Ah Rin as she attempted on executing one of the more difficult moves she had taught her. However, no matter how much Ah Rin tried, she felt really awkward with the new move and got down from the pole, with an exhausted look on her face.

“It’s so hard, how am I going to do it properly?” Ah Rin whined and sat on the floor, dejected.

Jeon Ae grabbed a bottle of water before passing to her, “It just takes time, besides, its better to practice it properly before showing it,”

“This feeling …” Ah Rin sighed and laid completely on the ground. “How am I going to kill that dam bastard?”

“Come on, I will show you again the combination,” Jeon Ae encouraged her and got her to sit up and watch her.

“On 5,6,7,8, you have to give that seductive look of yours,” Jeon Ae demonstrated it as she watched herself in the mirror, “After that give that body roll and get ready to climb onto the pole with pole climb and extend it out into the angel pose,”

Everything seemed really easy for her as she got up in ease and moved in confidence around the pole. After which, Jeon Ae decided to add a bit of spice into her choreography which earned a few whoots from Ah Rin. She carried on and started to get into the mood of dancing with the flow of music and let herself free. This is feeling she always get when she just let herself out and move with the pole, creating the beautiful lines as she did various tricks and spins.

With Jeon Ae spinning and dancing freely, Ah Rin couldn’t help but just feel a sense of admiration for Jeon Ae. The way she moved always bring pole dancing to an elegant level and her overflowing sense of confidence made her to aspire to be someone like her too. She promised herself that she would be someone like her eventually.

It wasn’t long later when Jeon Ae realized that Ah Rin and her weren’t alone in the dance studio as she saw a body at the reflection from the mirror. She paused and took a good look at who it was before she realized it was her boyfriend.

“Hoya?!” She exclaimed and stayed up on the pole. She was surprised to see Hoya as she remembered that Hoya said he would only be free the day after tomorrow for a quick meet up.

“Uhh… hi?” Hoya said with a kind of stunned face. Honestly speaking, although he had seen Jeon Ae pole danced before back then when he first met her, the feeling she gave out was mysterious. Yet this time round, the expression on her face, the seduction aura she gave out and to further add on, the shorts which showed her tone legs and the rolled up graphic tee which revealed her abs, Hoya found her extremely attractive.

“Hormones…” Hoya muttered to himself, before shaking those thoughts away and walking into the studio with the hot chocolate Jeon Ae loves.

“What are you doing here?” Jeon Ae asked with a smile on her face and slid down from the pole.

“I came to give you a surprise,” Hoya smiled and walked towards her and gave her a hug before passing her the hot chocolate he bought.

“That’s very nice of you,” Jeon Ae said as she took the drink from him and introduced Hoya to Ah Rin. “This is one of my very lovely students and we are currently on a special project,”

Ah Rin blushed and greeted Hoya. She was a huge fan of Infinite and seeing him so up close made her very excited and nervous at the same time.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Hoya,” Hoya smiled and shook Ah Rin’s hand, causing her to blush even more madly than ever.

Seeing Ah Rin behaving like this, Jeon Ae suddenly remembered that Ah Rin had mentioned before that she was a fan of Infinite. She secretly observed how Ah Rin was spazzing in her heart and chuckled a bit before Hoya noticed her actions and cocked his head with a confused look on his face.

Jeon Ae shook her head before smiling and asked Ah Rin to showcase the routine which she had taught her since there was a male in the room and it would be the perfect practice.

“What?! You mean now?” Ah Rin gasped and shook her head and tried to stop Jeon Ae from starting the music over again.

“Yea, why not? You might as well test it on Hoya to see if it works,” Jeon Ae said and turned to her and placed her hands on her shoulders, “You said that the jerk falls for pretty girl easily isn’t it? Well, Ah Rin, you are pretty like how you have always been and now it’s the best time to be confident and show the world what you have, show how well you have become since you guys broke up,”

Ah Rin bit her lips in doubt and looked at Jeon Ae, “Come on, you can do it. The best dance is when you don’t care what people think about you and dancing yourself out,”

“Alright,” Ah Rin nodded her head and Jeon Ae smiled at her before asking her to get ready at the pole.

“Is she alright? She seems kind of nervous…” Hoya whispered and asked Jeon Ae when she stood beside him.

“She’s alright, just preparing herself for something she’s fighting for right now,” Jeon Ae assured Hoya. “Just watch her now, she will do great,”

The music began and the nervous Ah Rin slowly began to move like what she remembered from Jeon Ae’s teachings…