For you

The Love Indicator

 “No problem, I will see you again soon?” Hoya asked, biting his lips, hoping to receive a positive answer from her.

“Probably,” Jeon Ae replied and smiled before waving at Hoya who started light jogging out of the coffee shop.

His fang-y smile lingered in her thoughts for a while and it made her heart beat faster as she thought about it. For once, she felt like she was anticipating for the next meeting with Hoya.

_

“Sorry I’m late!” Hoya rushed into the room and kept bowing and apologizing to the 2 reporters who had been waiting for him.

“It’s alright!” One of them replied, “We just finished interviewing Dongwoo and you came just in time. Shall we begin?”

“Hey where did you go?” Dongwoo whispered into his ears as they changed seats.

“Later, hyung,” Hoya said and smiled at the reporters.

“So, recently we know because of the sub group Dongwoo and you had formed, Infinite has been gaining more and more recognition. Any thoughts to your fellow fans who have been supporting all along?” The reporter asked Hoya the first question.

“First of all, I’m really thankful to the inspirits who had been sticking with us all along and without them I wouldn’t have come so far to be the Hoya that they are watching now,” Hoya spoke into the recorder and nodded his head as he was saying. It was true that without them, he didn’t know how far he could make it.

“With regards to not just only the fans but also other people who wish to sing and perform on the stage on you, what advice do you have for them?”

“Oh, to them, I think it will be best if they continue working hard and remind themselves that if they really want it, put in lots of effort and you will definitely achieve it,” Hoya smiled and the reporters were taking down notes, all acknowledging his hard work deep inside.

He suddenly thought of Jeon Ae during the short pause and continued, “And of course, before I debuted, my parents, especially my dad was very against my idea of becoming a singer,”

“We literally stopped talking to each other I dropped out of high school but I’m now grateful that he’s my biggest fan now,” Hoya recalled that day which his father sent him a text message which showed his support.

“So….,” Hoya shifted a bit on the chair he was sitting and his lips as he was kind of nervous as of what he was about to say next. “To a person who I knew, I hope that everything goes well with your parents and I believe they will support you with their heart soon~”

One of the reporters looked up and asked playfully, “Are you close with that friend and is the person somebody whom we know?”

“We are just good friends,” Hoya hesitated about before speaking about Jeon Ae. They weren’t exactly close but that being said, Jeon Ae just poured out her personal story to him, and that definitely brought their relationship to a higher level. “She’s not in the circle. Just somebody who wishes to accomplish her dream,”

“Oohh~” The reporters teased. “Alright… shall we continue with other questions?”

Hoya smiled and somehow it made his heart felt lighter now that he had said what he wanted to say to Jeon Ae earlier on but didn’t.

_

“Jeon Ae Saem~!” Ah Rin whined as Jeon Ae told her to do a pole sit which was very painful, “I don’t think if I can hold it any longer….”

Jeon Ae chuckled and watched her student, “Alright you can come down now,”

Ah Rin cheered and immediately hopped off the pole, “I think my inner thighs have suffered real bad…”

“It will get better,” Jeon Ae smiled, “I promised,”

“Hopefully,” Ah Rin replied, “Saem~ How did you become so good at pole dancing?”

“Practice!” Jeon Ae replied, “Once your body get used to poling, everything becomes much easier,”

Ah Rin nodded her head and smiled before diverting her attention to her phone which she was reading some celebrities articles. The recent interview with Infinite H got her attention because Dongwoo was her bias in infinite and hence, she paid more attention to them now that they had debut with their sub unit.

“Woa… I wonder who he refers to,” Ah Rin mumbled to herself as she read the section of Hoya’s.

“Who?” Jeon Ae asked as she overheard Ah Rin talking to herself.

“Ah… Nothing much… Im just reading an interview about Hoya from Infinite H,”

That got Jeon Ae’s attention. “What is it about?”

“Hoya mentioned that he wished to give strength to someone who he knew and hoped that the person will have good relations with the parents,” Ah Rin read from her phone.

Good relations with the parent…. Isn’t he referring to…. Me? Jeon Ae thought and gulped at the thought of it. Jeon Ae shook her head and brushed away the thought. He could mean somebody else who also was also having some problems with their parents. Or perhaps…. He wanted to direct something to me?

She couldn’t help but think of the possibilities and tons of possible scenario appeared in her head.

“Saem, are you alright?” Ah Rin asked as she realized Jeon Ae had been shaking her head once in a while.

“What? Yea… I’m fine,” Jeon Ae broke away from her train of thoughts, “Let’s continue pole climbing shall we?”

“Nooo!!! I shouldn’t have stopped you from day dreaming~”

_

Hoya adjusted his cap and attire before checking at his own reflection once again and finally plucked up the courage and knocked on the door of the studio. He saw Jeon Ae sudden who-is-it face and thought it was very cute of her as she rushed over to open the door. He smiled to himself before signaling to her that he brought over some drinks as well.

“Wow… what did you bring?” Jeon Ae asked as she opened the door and let Hoya in the studio.

“Hot chocolate…. I see that you don’t drink coffe-“ Hoya stopped halfway as he just realized when he looked down to see Jeon Ae only in an oversized t-shirt which covered the shorts that she was wearing, revealing her y slim legs.

“Yay… I love hot chocolate,” Jeon Ae smiled at him before taking it away from him and walked to the middle of the studio, without noticing the sudden change in mood of Hoya.

Hoya gulped as he watched her walked and told himself- self-control. He had no idea why he felt like this.

“You’re not coming over?” Jeon Ae shouted as she sat on the floor and brought over some snacks for them to share.

“Yea.. Yeah!” Hoya stumbled over his words and quickly removed his shoes before joining her.

“Hmm.. taste so good!” Jeon Ae cheered over the hot chocolate and looked over at Hoya before realizing there’s something different about him. “Hoya?”

“Oh.. yea?” Hoya blushed as he realized he had been staring at her. It wasn’t nice to stare.

“Anyway…I just wanted to ask if… you know….” Jeon Ae fidgeted and asked. “If you know… the interview you had the other day…….”

Hoya smiled at how adorable she was trying to ask him something but not meeting his eyes directly. She must have seen the interview.

“Yeah?” Hoya smirked and cocked an eyebrow before opening a packet of choco pie to eat.

“I read it…,” Jeon Ae played with her fingers and looked up, meeting his mesmerising eyes before saying, “Thank you,”

Hoya choked on the choco pie and started coughing, “For..*cough* For what?”

Jeon Ae laughed at his sight, “I don’t know… I think it was really nice of you to say it. I thought I freaked you out by spilling out my problems the other day.  Just grateful that I have an awesome listening ear next to me,”

Jeon Ae passed him a piece of tissue wipes before looking at how adorable Hoya was trying to clean out the crumbs he had dropped on himself. Hoya also smiled though he was kind of embarrassed by his own actions again.

Both of them had the same feeling suddenly then, for some reason, they felt perfect for each other.

 

__

Hello!

I think im going to apologise in every chapter or something for the slow updates. Sorry... things are busy in school and im busy over my topik exam x__x

thank you for the new subscribers and i hope to see you guys comment on it soon ^^

<3