Confession

The Love Indicator

“You sure you really want to hear my reason?” Hoya chuckled and propped himself up with an elbow and looked at Jeon Ae who was sitting at a position where she was hugging her knees. “Don’t blame me if you freak out after hearing what I have to say,”

“Tch, try me,” Jeon Ae laughed and brushed her fringe away, a move which Hoya always find attractive.

Hoya then cleared his throat and drank some beer before he continued, “Because I like you… Noona,”  

_

Jeon Ae turned her head and looked at Hoya as if she had heard it wrongly. “What?”

Hoya blushed and looked away, embarrassed to say it again. “Forget it, take it that you didn’t hear it…” and continued his beer.

“No, I did,” Jeon Ae fidgeted before crossing her legs and sat upright, “Im.. just..”

“Surprised?” Hoya asked, “It may seemed too sudden to you, but I think I fell for you the moment I saw you. I’m not lying, noona. There’s just something in you which make me want to be with you and to know what makes you happy, sad, angry and just to know you. You are an intricate person I have ever met so far in my life…”

“Hoya ah…” Jeon Ae had a slight frown on her as she spoke, “I think you talk too much,”

“What do you mean..” Hoya asked, kind of flustered as he thought he was doing it the wrong way.

The next thing Jeon Ae did, totally surprised him. Jeon Ae went forward and placed her hand on the back of Hoya’s neck before pulling him slightly in and gave him a kiss on the lip. A soft kiss that it is.

Hoya had no idea what just happened but when he finally registered, Jeon Ae was about to withdraw back, yet this time round, he took the initiative and leaned forward to continue the kiss which was temporarily broke away.

Jeon Ae became the one surprised and let Hoya took control. With a tad bit of alcohol influence, the at first gentle kiss turned into a heated one and after a short while, both of them broke away, gasping for breath. They both leaned against each other, resting their forehead on each other.

“Noona’s a great kisser,” Hoya spoke, breaking the silence and he could feel Jeon Ae’s breathing on his face.

“Yah, I know im a great kisser but I still haven’t given you the permission to call me noona,” Jeon Ae chuckled and pulled back.

“Why not?” Hoya asked, with his confidence rising and smirked, “Noona, you are the one who kissed me isn’t it?”

“Whatever, blame that handsome face of yours,” Jeon Ae mumbled to herself and ate a piece of chicken, kind of shy to admit that she was the one who took the initiative.

“Cute,” Hoya complimented, “Noona~” He tried to annoy Jeon Ae by making a funny noise.

“Aish….,” Jeon Ae laughed as she saw how hard Hoya was trying to win her heart. “Don’t call me noona, makes me seem older than you,”

“But I like to call you noona,” Hoya teased as he inched closer and sat beside Jeon Ae before bumping her shoulders. “How about Jeon Ae noona?”

“Does it make any difference? There’s still the word ‘noona’ in it,” Jeon Ae exclaimed and looked at Hoya.

“At least I added your name in it,” Hoya found an excuse and continued, “So…. Noona… you like me too right?”

Jeon Ae smiled to herself and shrugged her shoulders cutely, causing Hoya to break into a smile as well.

“I take that as a yes,” Hoya grinned and ruffled Jeon Ae’s hair again. “Hurry up and eat,”

“Yaaaaa…..” Jeon Ae said in annoyance, “Stop messing my hair. The wind is already hard enough to handle and now you?”

“You just look adorable when your hair is messed up the way I like to,” Hoya teased and watched how Jeon Ae was trying to fix her hair back.

“I’m going to leave for the club soon if you continue it this way,” Jeon Ae threatened Hoya and poked Hoya’s shoulders.

“I’m just joking,” Hoya raised his hands in surrender and laughed as he saw how Jeon Ae was smiling when he did it. “Stay awhile longer with me,”

“Another 15 minutes and I have to leave, don’t wanna be late,” Jeon Ae said and lay down on the grass patch. There’s not much stars in Seoul but just by looking at the night sky and enjoying the breeze gave her a small reason to feel happy to be alive.

Soon enough, she felt Hoya laying down beside her as well, close enough to feel his body heat.

“What are you looking at?” Hoya asked while putting both of his hands behind his head to prop his head a bit higher.

“Just the sky,” Jeon Ae replied and then turned to the side facing Hoya, “And you,”

Hoya broke into a smile and turned and looked at Jeon Ae as well. The distance between wasn’t that big and soon enough they found themselves staring into each other’s beautiful eyes. To Hoya, Jeon Ae had like the world’s most beautiful brown eyes and with that minimum amount of make up she had on her face, she just looked so… perfect. To top it off, her bushy eyelashes kind of amazed him. Whereas for Jeon Ae, she felt like she was looking at the world’s most gorgeous boy right then. His thick eyebrows and light brown eyes just seemed to draw her away from any world’s problems. It’s that alluring.

Who knows how long they had been staring each other in silence until when Hoya was about to lean over for a peck, Jeon Ae’s phone suddenly rang and that broke the perfect atmosphere then.

Jeon Ae blushed and cleared before quickly searching her body to find where she put her phone. She muttered a curse as she saw who was calling and answered immediately.

“Sorry! I will be there in 10,” Jeon Ae apologized over the line and starting packing the small bag she brought over. “Yea… I know, Friday night is always the busiest, yes… yes. See you later,”

“Gosh, he acts like my mum sometimes,” Jeon Ae talked bad about Hyuk Jae after she hung up her phone.

Hoya looked at her with an amused expression. Sometimes he just found Jeon Ae so interesting, how her every single emotions she made could actually that adorable. Hoya smiled and helped Jeon Ae kept the mat and some of the chicken which weren’t eaten yet.

“So you got to go?” Hoya asked, although he already knew the answer.

“Yes…” Jeon Ae sighed and looked at him, “Work,”

“I know,” Hoya said and took Jeon Ae’s hand as she was standing while he was sitting down on the ground. “Stay safe and don’t flirt with any other guys alright? And you better wear something not so revealing too. If any guy tries to buy any drink for you, just say you are taken…”

Jeon Ae chuckled at how Hoya was so protective over her, “And if I don’t?” Jeon Ae tried to be funny and caused Hoya to hissed and said, “I will make sure that he won’t remember what his name is,”

Jeon Ae laughed and nodded, “I know what I’m doing alright,”

“Yea,” Hoya stood up and gave Jeon Ae a hug and before breaking away, “By the way, you know you are official mine now right, Noona?” which earned him a slapped on his shoulders.

_

Jeon Ae entered the club through the back door and waved to Hyuk Jae who was already mixing songs on his DJ gadgets and making the crowd high. Hyuk Jae noticed her and nodded before asking her to hit the poles soon.

“Late by 3 minutes,” Hyuk Jae said as he followed Jeon Ae into the backstage with plenty of costumes. “If I remembered correctly, the only time you were late before was because of the traffic and its interesting how you were late this time…”

Jeon Ae changed into a sheer black tank top and replied, “I was busy,”

“With?” Hyuk Jae asked, trying to get something out from his best friend. “Hoya?”

“What?!” Jeon Ae exclaimed as she was pulling up her denim shorts and was kind of surprised as Hyuk Jae really knew her so well. “Do I show it that obvious?”

“Oh my gosh, are you serious?” Hyuk Jae eyes widened, “I was just joking,”

“,” Jeon Ae facepalmed herself and started to tie her hair into a princess hair style tonight, “Don’t be sad but its true,”

“OH MY GOSH! JEON AE YOU ARE FINALLY ATTACHED!” Hyuk Jae shouted loudly as if the crowd wasn’t loud enough, “I can’t believe it, you have to introduce to me this boyfriend of yours. Wow, I am amazed and yes you better get on stage now,”

Jeon Ae rolled her eyes but couldn’t help but feel a bit of accomplishment that she’s finally attached now as well.

“What song would you like tonight?” Hyuk Jae asked before going up on his little platform again.

“Hmm… something romantic?” Jeon Ae suggested and wriggled her eyebrows.

“Somebody is in love~ Our little Jeon Ae used to do pop songs and now she’s going all romantic and stuff~” Hyuk Jae continued and laughed and tried to dodge away from Jeon Ae’s infamous slap on the shoulder.

“Just shut up,” Jeon Ae laughed and went onto the stage, earning a few hoots and cheers from the crowd.

_

“That was nice,” Hyuk Jae complimented Jeon Ae after she finished dancing her part for the night.

“Thanks,” Jeon Ae panted and stood beside Hyuk Jae and drank some water before continuing, “I’m so freaking tired now,”

“You better go back and rest now, its nearly 2am and I’m sure that new boyfriend of yours wouldn’t want you to be back so late,” Hyuk Jae warned me and gestured me to hurry up and leave.

Jeon Ae nodded and laughed, before bidding goodbye to him and asking him to meet her for a weekend dinner soon. Just as Jeon Ae reached the door to the backstage, suddenly a man tapped on her shoulder, causing her to suddenly jumped and turned around almost immediately.

“Sorry, I scared you,” The man dressed in plaid shirt and jeans with styled hair apologized, “Hi, I’m Yeong Seo, can I get to know you?”

Although this wasn’t the first time Jeon Ae got hit on by guys but for some reason, he just made her jittery.

“Sorry, if you’re looking for a girl for the night, there’s way more in the dance floor,” Jeon Ae smiled and pointed to the dance floor.

“No, no, I’m not looking for someone to just dance,” Yeong Seo continued to talk and tried to stop Jeon Ae from going backstage. “I want to get to know you. And if you give me the chance to do so, it would be great,”

“Sorry, I’m not interested and please back away from the backstage before I call the bouncer here,” Jeon Ae warned which caused the guy to back away with his hands surrounding up in the air.

“Alright, nice to meet you though,” He said before leaving.

Jeon Ae shrugged off and walked into her changing corner before suddenly realizing something.

It’s him!

 

___

Hey! ^^

Im back with a new update~! Hope you guys like it and do comment and subscribe~ ^^

thanks~!!! ^^