47

The Love Indicator

“I’m sorry?” She spoke.

“You’d dropped something,” He repeated nervously as he finally managed to see her face up closed.

It took his breath away.

She was beyond the definition of goddess.

_

I dropped something? I asked myself as I looked around on the floor trying to see what I dropped. I didn’t wear any earring though…

I looked up at the guy who spoke and the moment I saw his face I swear I froze for a moment.

The number 47 was floating above his head. Holy crap it’d been so long since I saw such a high number. And I got to admit he’s looking fine as well. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt which had 2 buttons ed.

“Sorry, what did I drop?” I asked, breaking away from my train of thoughts.

“Oh,” He spoke, “You dropped my jaw,”

I swear I could have laugh out loud at how lame it was but I didn’t because I know it’s kind of rude to do that. But that was kind of cute though. He used a really lame and cheesy pick up line on me.

“Right…” I replied, still trying to keep myself calm from laughing out loud.

“Sorry I know that’s kind of lame but hey at least I tried right?” He smiled at me, trying to make up for the lousy pick up line, revealing his toothy fangs at the same time. “May I know what’s your name?”

I giggled at his silly reply and decided to by shaking my head. “Not so easy, how about you go first?”

“Alright….” He said, kind of disappointed by my answer. “I’m Howon, but people usually call me Hoya,”

“Hoya?” I said as I began to digest his name, “Wait… aren’t you the guy from some band who sang The Chaser?”

He rose one of his brows, apparently surprised that I knew who he was. “Yup, Infinite to be exact,”

“Ahh…” I said, nodding my head, a bit surprised by this time that an artiste had actually approached me.

“Does it make a difference since you know who I am now so I can get to know your name?”

“Well, nope. But I guess you can find out on your own,” I smiled, giving him a cliff hanger. “And I got to leave now. If it’s meant to be, we will meet again,”

And I just walked away from him, with a smirk on my face.

_

Woa Hoya thought to himself as he watched the girl walked away. He couldn’t believe that she just left him hanging there. He was sure that she was checking him out but for some reason he wasn’t sure if she was interested in him. But one thing he was definitely sure was that he will make sure that he will meet her again. Defeating lose, he made his way back to where the rest of the boys were.

“Sup~” Seong Yeol said as he just entered the vip box, “I saw you talking to some chick just now. I thought somebody said he’s going to just drink some drinks tonight,”

“I did. But she’s just so attractive,” Hoya smiled and replied him.

“Woa…” Sungjong said, “Somebody finally got your attention hyung. Did you manage to get her number?”

“Nope, she didn’t even let me get to know her name,”

Sungjong and Seong Yeol laughed at Hoya, “What happened to the oh-so manly Hoya?”

“I don’t know, but I hope to meet her again soon,” Hoya wished and grabbed a bottle of beer. “Let’s just enjoy the rest of the night now~”

And with that, they partied till dawn.

_

“Who was that guy in the suit just now?” Hyuk Jae asked me as I was packing my clothes after the performance.

“Someone famous,” I said and continued, “Why?”

“Jeon Ae~” He whistled, “You are hiding something from me~~”

I rolled my eyes, annoyed at him.  But I can’t deny the fact that Hoya looked hot and how his number was so high also intrigued me. It can’t be he will be the one for me right?

“He’s cool,” I said and took out a tube of chewy candy before offering him one.

Hyuk Jae struggled to pull out one of the candy before continuing, “Just cool?”

“Hmm~ kind of hot too,” I added on to my description of Hoya. “And a little cheesy,”

“He’s the one. Go and get him,” He said it in an affirmative voice.

“Don’t be stupid,” I ignored him and carried my bag and adjusted my scarf. The weather is turning so cold these and it’s no joke that I have to keep myself warm. “I will see you on Sunday again at the dance studio probably,”

“Don’t lie to yourself that you like him!!” Hyuk Jae shouted as I exited from the back door of the club, waving to him while he did so.

Such a kid I thought to myself about Hyuk Jae.

“Sorry excuse miss!” A girl suddenly called out to me as I stepped out of the door. It seemed like as if she had been waiting for me.

She was huddling herself with her coat as she was wearing a figure hugging black tiny dress. She looked so petite as if she would get blown away by the wind anytime soon.

“Yes?” I asked and brushing the fringe away from my face due to the wind blowing. 

“I saw you dancing just now and I thought it was really awesome,” She tried to smile but due to the wind and the amount of coldness she was experiencing that time she was literally shivering.

“Oh thank you,” I smiled to her.

“I was wondering if I can learn pole dancing from you,” She continued and I could tell she was really sincere in asking me for help. It seemed like as if she just encountered some hardship but I couldn’t be sure anyways.

“Oh, of course,” I replied and I started digging for my name card in my bag.

“Really?!” She beamed and clasped her hand together. “Thank you so much. I thought you would just find me annoying or something…”

“Haha, why would I?” I smiled at how innocent she was. “There you go. Just kakao or text me through the details on the card. It’s kind of cold right now and I’m sure you would love to go back inside the club,”

I passed her my card and watched how she scrutinized it. “Jin seon saeng nim? Is it alright if I call you that?”

“Yeah, that’s fine. You can just call me Jeon Ae, I’m fine with that. And you are?” I asked as I stuck out my hand.

“Oh, I’m Ah Rin. Bae Ah Rin,” She smiled and we shook our hands.

 

 

___

Hello! ^^

Im back with a new chapter~ chapter 2! i hope my description for the numbers thingy was easy for u guys to understand.. :x

i hope.... haha. anw finally the next female character, Bae Ah Rin, finally appeared! ^^

pls comment and subscribe~ and thanks for reading! ^^