Again

The Love Indicator

 “I think you owe me something,” Hoya smirked and rubbed his hair with his hands again, “You said that if we meet again, you are going to tell me your name,”

I laughed and remembered the small deal that we had back then.

“Jeon Ae, call me Jeon Ae,”

_

Jeon Ae… Hoya liked how her name was. Simple yet interesting. He couldn’t stop smiling after getting to know her name and even Dongwoo noticed the odd behavior of his dongsaeng.

“People are going to think that you are a maniac if you don’t stop smiling at this instant,” Dongwoo commented as they were walking back to their dorm. They practiced for about an hour before leaving and they were pretty satisfied by the condition of the dance studio.

Hoya mentally reminded himself that he’s going to go to the dance studio as frequent as possible to try and meet with Jeon Ae. He had no idea why he was so heads over heels over her. Was it the way she danced? Possibly. Was is the way she smiled? Or was it entirely the way just how she was?

“But she’s good right?” Hoya asked as she thought of how she was practicing those difficult techniques just now.

“Definitely,” Dongwoo laughed, “Even I can’t do it,”

Awhile later, 2 of them arrived back at the dormitory and the moment Hoya stepped inside, he announced, “HI GUYS! WE ARE BACK HOME!”

Myungsoo who was on the phone with Jang Ri, shot him an annoyed face while Sung Jong who was applying a mask, jumped at how loud Hoya was.

“What was that for?!” Sung Jong yelled back.

Hoya just shrugged and smiled and went back to his room. Dongwoo followed in and said to them, “He met the girl he told us in the club just now,”

“What?!!” Sung Jong exclaimed, “Wow, what a coincident! Where did they meet?”

“Apparently she holds pole dance classes at the studio we will be temporary using,” Dongwoo said as he made himself comfortable on the sofa. “She was there when we reached just now and Hoya finally got to know her name. Hence this explains his good mood,”

“Wooo~” Sung Jong nodded his head as he finally knew what was going on.

Hoya came out of the room and carried his toiletries before doing a small spin and entered the toilet to take a shower.

“He’s kind of in love too,” Dongwoo added after seeing how retarded Hoya was.

“Definitely,” agreed by the maknae.

_

“Alright, that’s it for today,” Jeon Ae paused the music and clapped, praising her students for the hard work they had done today. “See you guys 2 days later~”

One by one, her students bid her farewell and left the studio, leaving her alone. Jeon Ae drank some water and sat down on the floor before plugging her ear phones and listening to some of the new songs.

Scrolling through her phone, she looked out for the new hit songs and released that Infinite H’s Without You was a pretty nice song. Although she kind of thought of the time when she met Hoya and wondered if all these was fated, she slowly found herself bobbing to the beat of the song. It was catchy and she liked it.

Soon enough, she attached her phone through the stereo system and slowly started to move along the beat of her new found love song. She orbited around the pole before letting herself slowly fall into the rhythm, the few basic steps she always do before the main routine.

Jeon Ae slowly transited from a ‘fireman’ position into a ‘standing fireman’ and made her way up the pole. For some odd reason, she felt quite happy dancing to the song. She smiled naturally and decided to go faster on the speed and spun faster.

“Don’t you get dizzy from those spins?” A male came from behind and Jeon Ae broke from her happy dancing thoughts and slid down almost immediately, causing a slight abrasion on her arm. She cursed whoever that was and realized it was none other than Mr 47. Again.

“No, I thought it’s my time to use the studio now?” Jeon Ae asked as she checked on the abrasion on her arm.

“It is,” Hoya smiled, “I just feel like looking around and thanks for dancing to my song,”

“Your welcome,” Jeon Ae smiled and decided to give a try and give Hoya a chance. “So, why did I make your jaw dropped the other night?”

Hoya shifted uncomfortably as he knew he would be asked that question one day. He was nervous actually deep down in his heart though he always presented himself as a confident person. He had consulted almost from all of the Infinite members and found the advice from Dongwoo was the most reliable. Although Dongwoo may seem a happy-go-lucky guy but when it comes to relationship issues, he could be pretty serious and professional about it.

Jeon Ae sensed that he was a bit kind of awkward by the question and smiled, deciding to give it a pass so as to not make things difficult for him. Yet she was surprised but what he was about to say, “You shine more than any other of the people that night,”

Hoya blushed after saying what he did and diverted his gaze to somewhere. Jeon Ae giggled at how adorable he was and continued by saying, “Thanks, you shine too,”

Hoya turned really happy like a little boy who had just received praises from his teacher and had this wide grin plastered onto his face. “So… do you think guys are suitable to learn pole dance too?” he said and gestured to the poles.

Jeon Ae was amused by this question and shook her head as she laughed and walked to one of the poles before doing a pole sit easily. She sat on it and continued, “Guys have balls. Girls don’t. Unless it doesn’t hurt for them I think it’s suitable,”

Hoya gulped and thought of how stupid his question sounded and cleared his throat, hoping to ease the stupidity away.

Jeon Ae got down from the pole and laughed at his silliness before saying “Why are you so adorable?”

Hoya just shrugged his shoulders and although his face seems pretty normal and stuff but in actual fact his heart his exploding from happiness. He was about to continue saying something before a guy walked into the studio. He seemed familiar to Hoya and tried to remember where he had seemed him before.

“Oh! Hyuk Jae!” Jeon Ae greeted him as she was surprised by the sudden entrance of Hyuk Jae.

“Jeon Ae, your mum called,” Hyuk Jae said in a serious tone, “She wanted you to go-“

“No way,” Jeon Ae’s face turned black and dead serious and walked to the stereo system before unplugging her phone from it.

Hoya was kind of confused by the current situation and it finally got him to realize that the Hyuk Jae was the DJ back from the night.

“Come on, just give her a chance,” Hyuk Jae followed her, “Tell me how long it’s been since you last met her?”

“If she’s not accepting me as a pole dancer, there’s no way I’m going back,” Jeon Ae said with bits of fury in her tone and tears threatening to fall. “We are just going to argue. That’s it,”

Hoya felt really awkward because one moment everything was perfectly fine with just a bubbly Jeon Ae and him and suddenly he was witnessing Jeon Ae who was about to cry with anger. He didn’t know what to do but looked at Hyuk Jae and Jeon Ae.

Jeon Ae turned around and looked at Hyuk Jae, “I’m sorry but this isn’t going to work as easy as what you think it will be,”

She then looked at Hoya who seemed to be shocked by what just happened. “Hoya-ssi,”

Hyuk Jae then noticed Hoya was there and greeted him by bowing.

“Yeah?” answered a confused Hoya.

“Let’s go,” Jeon Ae spoke and took her coat before dragging Hoya along with her.

“Jeon Ae ah!” Hyuk Jae as he watched her walked away. This wasn’t the first time which something similar had happened. He just sighed and shook his head. No matter how much Jeon Ae hates her mother for disapproving what she was doing, he always think that talking to them would be a much better way than just avoiding it. That’s what his good friend always does.

 

__

Hello!

Im back with a new chapter and since i've been feeling quite inspirational lately i will be updating nowadays so yea. stay tuned ^^

thanks for reading and do subscribe and comment! ^^