Surprise surprise

The Love Indicator

“Alright, you can do it,” Jeon Ae said to Ah Rin. “Hwaiting!”

“Hwaiting!” Ah Rin replied and calmed herself down before getting the sign from the DJ that she’s all set to go.

For the first time in her life, she felt like she was doing something so out of the norm. Something so extraordinary and exhilarating. Soon enough, she heard the crowd cheering for her. It’s her time to shine. 

__

“Looks like your little trainee is doing great,” The DJ told Jeon Ae as Ah Rin came down from the pole and approached them.

“Ah Rin!” Jeon Ae exclaimed as she stood beside her. “You did great!”

Ah Rin looked at her as if she had just received shock, “Are you sure? I’m so sorry, I think I screwed up just now, my toes… I didn’t point them all time…”

“Ah Rin!” Jeon Ae held her, “You did great. Trust me. You got the guys out there asking more of you,”

“What?” Ah Rin asked, confused, “No, I made a lot of mistakes…”  

“Nope,” Jeon Ae assured her, “And here’s a special cocktail on the house,” And she passed her a pretty light green cocktail, “To celebrate your first breakthrough,”

“You did great for a first time,” The bartender spoke and smiled at Ah Rin. “Don’t worry, it’s on the house,”

“Thanks,” Ah Rin said and took a sip of the cocktail before coughing slightly and turned to Jeon Ae again before asking, “Are you sure?”

“Of course,” Jeon Ae patted her shoulder, “You are ready. Ready to kick that jerk’s ,”

__

Hoya looked himself at the mirror as he’s styling his hair, preparing for the night and meet up with Jeon Ae at the club. With a few more grabbing and adjustment for this hair, Hoya decided that he’s done preparing and went out of the toilet, bumping into Dong Woo.

“Hey handsome, where are you heading too?” Dong Woo teased Hoya.

“Shut up,” Hoya smacked his hyung playfully, “Gracing an event with Jeon Ae,”

“What event?” Dong Woo asked.

“Hmm… I’m not sure but its in a club,” Hoya said, while trying to recall what kind of an event it was.

“Club?!” Dong Woo exclaimed. “You sure you are allowed to go the club so openly?”

“Yup, I’ve asked permission from the manager already,” Hoya gave Dong Woo a thumbs up and looked around before saying, “Yea, I better get going,”

“Hey Hoya…” Dong Woo called out, “Can I come with you?”

“Uhh…”

“Please?” Dong Woo gave him his puppy eyes although he knew it would not have much effect on him.

“Oh, stop, yes, come,” Hoya rolled his eyes, “And hurry up and get changed!”

_

Jeon Ae stayed near the entrance of the club as she wanted to make sure herself that Ah Rin’s ex-boyfriend come to the event. She looked around and soon enough she smirked to herself when she saw the one she had been waiting for.

Park Yeong Seo, he was cladded in a black leather jacket and dark blue jeans, saying hi to the few friends who were already having some fun in the club. Not to mention, he was also checking out a few girls near him. Jeon Ae rolled her eyes as she hated this kind of guys the most. She really wondered why Ah Rin actually fell for him. It’s such a pity for Ah Rin.

“Hey there,” Hoya said huskily as he suddenly sneaked up from behind and gave Jeon Ae a back hug which surprised her.

“Hoya!” Jeon Ae exclaimed and turned around, happy to see that he came.

“I miss you babe,” Hoya told her as he looked into her eyes.

“Me too,” She replied and smiled. It’s always so perfect to have him beside her.

“Dong Woo came with me today,” Hoya told her and after turning around, he spotted his hyung approaching them and waved at him to come faster.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo~” Jeon Ae bowed to Dong Woo as she finally met him officially. “Jin Jeon Ae imnida,”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jang Dong Woo imnida,” Dong Woo greeted in returned and smiled at her.

“Anyway, you guys have fun first alright? I will go and make sure that everything is alright before coming back,” Jeon Ae told them and played with Hoya’s hand before leaving. “Oh and if you guys tell the bartender my name, the drinks are on the house,”

“Sure, take care,” Hoya nodded and pulled Jeon Ae in for a hug before letting her go, causing her to giggle.

“You guys just make me go so jealous,” Dong Woo looked at Hoya and said.

“I know right,” Hoya patted him on his shoulder. “Always good to have a girl, your turn to find one,”

“I will try my best,” Dong Woo laughed and the two of them headed to the bar.

Jeon Ae cleared and adjusted her outfit before approaching that bastard who was now drinking at a table with a group of friends.

“Hey there~” She greeted and gave her seductive smile, “Remember me?”

Yeong Seo was surprised by Jeon Ae’s appearance and also earned a few whoots from the friends at the table. “Erm… not really? But if you can make me remember you tonight, why not?” And gave Jeon Ae a wink whom puked deep in her heart.

“Of course I will,” Jeon Ae smiled and gestured to the dance floor, “Wanna head up to the dance floor?”

Being the play boy, Yeong Seo of course did not reject Jeon Ae’s request and high fived his friends before following her, thinking that he got a huge catch.

“So did we meet before?” Yeong Seo asked while sneaking a hand onto Jeon Ae’s waist who managed to avoid it skillfully.

“I’m disappointed that you don’t remember me,” Jeon Ae pouted and folded her arms. “Anyway, I got a close sister of mine who’s gonna perform at the pole later, I don’t mind introducing her to you later on,”

Yeong Seo thought that it was definitely his time of the night, getting to know hot ladies and now being introduced to a pole dancer.

Just then the darks dimmed and Jeon Ae smiled to herself, knowing that it’s Ah Rin’s time to perform on the stage. She saw her Ah Rin’s shadow facing the crowd and with that y silhouette of hers, she was sure that she would leave Yeong Seo’s jaw dropping.  The crowd’s attention turned to Ah Rin and soon enough she noticed Yeong Seo was anticipating for Ah Rin as well. Just that he didn’t know that it was his ex-girlfriend.

“She’s the one I’m talking about,” Jeon Ae told Yeong Seo and he nodded his head before looking at the stage again.

The spot light hit the pole and slowly, just like how Ah Rin had practiced in the studio, she turned around, giving that seductive look, and orbited around the pole before climbing and working it. Yeong Seo cheered excitedly, not realizing that it was Ah Rin. Jeon Ae excused herself from Yeong Seo and told him that she would be right back from the washroom and went to the side with Hoya and Dongwoo who were at the bar.

“So it’s that dude?” Hoya asked Jeon Ae and passed her a small glass of what seemed to be coke.

“You’re giving me coke?” Jeon Ae looked at her boyfriend in doubt. “Lee Ho Won?”

“Yea,” Hoya said and smiled at her, “You should take care of your health and not drink. I know you drink pretty often when you work, entertaining customers and stuff but take a break for once yeah?”

Jeon Ae drank it in one shot and suddenly came close to Hoya, whispering by his ear, “Thanks for always caring about me, sweet heart,” and gave Hoya a small peck on the left of his cheek. Her sudden action caused Hoya to blush even though the club was not bright enough to see his pink cheeks.

“Ooh, getting cozy there,” Dong Woo said and teased them, earning a smack from Hoya.

“Find a girl,” Hoya said in annoyance and pulled Jeon Ae into an embrace.

“Watch the guy’s expression,” Jeon Ae said to Hoya and soon enough they noticed how Yeong Seo’s expression turned from excited to confuse and then finally shocked.

Ah Rin was doing one of the most challenging pole techniques, leaving Yeong Seo’s jaw to drop like what Jeon Ae had expected.

“Time to go,” Jeon Ae said to Hoya, “I will be back soon,”

“Want me to follow you?” Hoya asked, “I don’t want my girl to be injured,”

Jeon Ae shook his head and adjusted a bit of Hoya’s top, “I can handle it, trust me,” and made her way towards Yeong Seo.

_

“Hey, how’s she? Awesome dancer right?” Jeon Ae suddenly appeared and smiled at Yeong Seo who was now completely speechless after watching Ah Rin performed.

“She’s Ah Rin right?” Yeong Seo looked at Jeon Ae but with a more serious expression.

“Oh, you know Ah Rin?” Jeon Ae asked as if it was a coincidence that he knew Ah Rin.

“Forget it, where is she?” Yeong Seo turned furious and shoved Jeon Ae out of the way, heading towards the backstage where Ah Rin was at now.

Pushing a few people out of the way which earned Yeong Seo some vulgarities, he finally made it to the front and saw Ah Rin who was drinking some water. Ah Rin who also noticed the arrival of Yeong Seo, got up and said weakly, “Yeong Seo Oppa?”

“Come with me,” and with that Yeong Seo dragged Ah Rin out of the club to the back alley. 

 

 

__

Hello! ^^

I'm back with a new update~ hope you guys like how it is flowing~ ^^

do comment and subscribe~!