Peace before storm

The Love Indicator

 “Yup, it is still functioning well,” Hoya shoved a few punches into the air which made Ah Rin giggled.

“Glad that it’s fine,” Ah Rin smiled and looked at Hoya secretly after Jeon Ae came out from the backstage and started talking with her.

She always knew that Hoya was a nice a guy and didn’t realize that he was such a gentleman when it comes to this kind of stuff. And there is a reason why Hoya is her bias in Infinite. And that is why she didn’t tell Jeon Ae the truth when she asked her who her bias was.

__

“Thanks for gracing our event tonight,” Jeon Ae told Hoya as they were standing outside the door steps of Jeon Ae’s house.  

“Nahh… don’t mention it,” Hoya said as he played with her fingers. “So….”

“So?” Jeon Ae looked at Hoya who’s still good looking as ever.

“Are you going to ask me into your house?” Hoya asked cheekily.

“My house?!” Jeon Ae asked, bewildered, “But it’s messy and stuff... and why do you want to come my house?”

“Erm.. I mean I came all the way to send you here and isn’t it right to ask for a cup of coffee or something?” Hoya tried to talk through his way, putting his hands into his pockets and looking around.

“You know I don’t drink coffee right….” Jeon Ae replied him.

Hoya then looked at her Jeon Ae as if he just realized that he had made the silliest mistake on earth. “I mean I can get some tea or juice, or just something in your fridge you know..”

“Yeah, whatever,” Jeon Ae laughed and punched into the digital locks of her door. “Come in 5 minutes later, I need to tidy up,”

“Really?!” Hoya exclaimed, excited to see how Jeon Ae’s house actually looked like. He was always curious of how Jeon Ae’s house looked like and finally after a while he gets to see how it is.

After entering her house alone first, she sped into the living room and started throwing the wrappers of her eaten snacks into the bin and tidied the messy sofa which had some of her clothes strewn around. And after a good 5 minutes, satisfied with herself, she gave a small nod and went back to the door to welcome her boyfriend.

“Welcome~” Jeon Ae smiled and invited Hoya in.

Hoya smiled and removed his shoes before stepping into the house. It was kind of what he did not expect. He thought that Jeon Ae’s house would be more feminine and something more girlish. Well, it was neat and somewhat cozy, not as wide as he thought it would be.

“So you stay in the attic?” Hoya as he realized that because Jeon Ae stays in the top floor, her roof had those 2 slants which he always sees in the movies.

“Ya….” Jeon Ae said with irritation, “Better be nice when I let you in,”

“Sorry madam,” Hoya laughed and he began to this own tour around her house.

Her house was more like a one room which is the trend in their country right now, not much of a room thing because you have like a toilet, kitchen, bed and some living space and bam, you get a one room. So once someone enters the house, you can practically see the entire living space of Jeon Ae.  

Fairy lights at the frame of her bed, some of her clothes hanging on the movable closet and a make-up desk and some polaroids which she had taken with some of her girlfriends. Hoya smiled to himself as he saw how silly Jeon Ae’s expression was in one of the pictures taken.  

“Seen enough?” Jeon Ae spoke from behind and appeared with a cup of warm citrus tea for Hoya. “Sorry I only have that as the drink to serve you now,”

“No it’s fine,” Hoya took it from Jeon Ae and pointed at that particular picture. “How old were you when you took this?”

Jeon Ae took a closer look to see which one he was referring to, “That one?” She asked and crossed her arms, thinking when it was. “I think it was 2 or 3 years back? Those good old times…” She smiled to herself as she recalled the times when she was still in high school with her dance mates. She missed being in a dance team where everyone takes care of each other and the friendship bond was so amazing.

“Anyway….” Jeon Ae paid her attention on Hoya who had suddenly gone quiet and realized that he was blowing his tea to make it less hot, making his face extremely adorable, with his lightly puffed cheeks.

Jeon Ae giggled to herself and went over the sofa and lay down making herself comfortable.

“You better leave after you’re done drinking that...” Jeon Ae told Hoya, “I’m quite tired and I want to rest early today….”

Hoya sat down and continued to look at the details of Jeon Ae’s house. He only got interrupted when he heard the soft snoring of Jeon Ae beside him. She had fallen asleep. He looked at her and noticed her rhythmic breathing, her chest slowly rising up and down.  

Beautiful He thought. He moved closer to Jeon Ae and shifted her position so that Jeon Ae’s head was now lying on Hoya’s arm as a pillow. He continued to look at her and after a while his arm was getting kind of numb and decided to just carry her onto her bed and it was time for him to leave. Trying not to wake her up, he slowly removed his arm which was under her head and after successfully doing so, he carried her bridal style and set her onto her bed. Jeon Ae only stirred a little after Hoya had placed her on the bed. He checked his phone before realizing it was really late or early in the morning and cursed in his head because he had past the curfew his manager gave him.

Hoya wrote a small post it for Jeon Ae which he randomly found it on her desk and stuck it on her fridge. He took a last look of her before he tried to leave the house without much noise so that he would not wake her up.

“Hoya…. Hoya.. are you still here?” Jeon Ae’s voice could be heard as Hoya was about to shut the door, with half of his body outside.

Hoya smacked his forehead. He did it. He just woke his girlfriend up. “Yeah…. Did I wake you up?”

Jeon Ae came out groggily and saw Hoya who was about to leave. “Nope… Are you leaving now?”

“Yup, I should,” Hoya said and messed Jeon Ae’s hair even more.

“Ya….” Jeon Ae said although she was too sleepy to stop Hoya from messing her hair. “Alright…. Go back safely alright.. text me when you reach your dorm,”

“Yup…” Hoya smiled and realized how caring his girlfriend was. “Go back and sleep…”

“I will…” Jeon Ae said. “But I want a hug first,”

Hoya looked at the sleepy Jeon Ae who already had her arms wide opened, waiting for Hoya to embrace her with her eyes closed. He could not resist how adorable she looked and gave her a tight hug, inhaling her scented hair was well.

“Hurry up and sleep, sleepy head,” Hoya whispered and planted a kiss on Jeon Ae’s right cheek.

Jeon Ae looked into his brown eyes and nodded her head. “Text me,”

Hoya smiled and finally after a while, he left reluctantly.

_

Ah Rin did a slow walk around the pole and began free styling to a random song from her itunes. After that incident in the club last night, she felt like she had been living under a rock for a long time and it’s finally the time to show other people what she truly can become. A break through as well as a huge make over were all she needed.  With her skills in pole dancing now, Ah Rin gained loads of confidence and she rejected all forms of negative thoughts and realized the fact that she could be as charismatic as Jeon Ae, or actually even better. She just didn’t know how to do it before that.

In a swift motion, she was up, doing an angel movement and perfecting those lines that Jeon Ae had always told her to get it right. She recalled about last night again, it was Hoya who saved him from the bastard. Lee Howon.

And this time round, she’s not going to let it pass by her easily. She was also going to fight for the guy she likes now. And this time, she meant it by all means.

 

 

 

__

Hello~~~~~ ^^

How's the story so far? Hopefully its going alright and the flow is smooth~!

Hope you readers out there have a great christmas and have an awesome new year ahead! ^^