Not the girl you knew before

The Love Indicator

Pushing a few people out of the way which earned Yeong Seo some vulgarities, he finally made it to the front and saw Ah Rin who was drinking some water. Ah Rin who also noticed the arrival of Yeong Seo, got up and said weakly, “Yeong Seo Oppa?”

“Come with me,” and with that Yeong Seo dragged Ah Rin out of the club to the back alley. 

_

“Let go off me! It hurts!” Ah Rin winced in pain as she was being dragged by Yeong Seo out of the club. “I said let go!”

As the exited the club through the back door, Yeong Seo swung Ah Rin in front, causing her to trip and lose her balance, slamming against the wall of the dark alley. Ah Rin winced in pain as she realized she cut the palm of the hands.

“What do you think you were doing up there?!” Yeong Seo shouted in rage at Ah Rin.

“What?!” Ah Rin whipped her head and looked at Yeong Seo in anger as well. “What does that got to do with you?”

“Dancing like a ? Letting the guys in the club ogle over you?” Yeong Seo asked and moved closer to Ah Rin, giving a threatening look.

“So what?” Ah Rin replied, although her voice was slightly shaky. She never knew he was such a scary person, a violent one as well.  “At least I know that guys think that I am hot,”

Yeong Seo snorted at what Ah Rin had said, hot, she said. He took a look at Ah Rin again. Well, she still looked the same as before but tonight she really did look more attractive. With those loose waves of her hair which seemed to be longer as compared to the last time he met her, and that smoky eyes make up she had done for the night, she looked mysterious and with a slight ooze of iness.  Seeing her in a different light, he approached her, placing both of his hands beside her head.

“Hot?” Yeong Seo said, looking in to Ah Rin’s eyes which were filled with fear. He then slowly moved his hand from the top of her head, tracing down her jaw line and lifting her chin up.  

“Let go of me,” Ah Rin whispered as she was afraid of what Yeong Seo was about to do to her.

“Scared?” Yeong Seo smirked and with his eyes fixed on her pump lips, he could not resist and forced kissed Ah Rin.

Ah Rin was stunned and surprised of what Yeong Seo and tried to resist by hitting and pushing and Yeong Seo but he was too strong.  Soon enough she felt his dirty hands roaming over her waist and she cursed that she was wearing so little because of the pole dancing and tried to push him over but was to no avail. She felt hopeless and tears began to flow down from her eyes.

_

“Hello? What?!” Hoya shouted into his phone as he could not hear what his manager was saying on the other line.

“I’m gonna go out for a while,” Hoya told Jeon Ae as the club was too loud to hear what his manager was saying.

“Yea, I heard from Sunggyu hyung just now…. Yes, don’t worry, Dong Woo and I will be fine,” Hoya said as he walked out to the end of the club, exiting to the alley.  “See you later,”

He was about to go back inside when he heard the cries of someone. Someone in need of help. Out of curiosity Hoya moved closer to where the sound was coming from and he was shocked to see the scene in front of him. It was that guy Jeon Ae told him about. He was freaking touching everywhere of Ah Rin!

“Ya!” Hoya shouted  to him and it managed to catch his attention and stopped what he was doing but did not have time to realize that Hoya was about to throw a punch which caused him to lose his balance and fell over.

“Ah Rin, hurry, let’s go!” Hoya said to the terrific girl and led her back, giving her his blazer to cover up on the way back.

Ah Rin walked back into the club with Hoya protecting her and she did not speak although Hoya kept asking her if she was alright. She simply just nodded her head.  What Yeong Seo had done to her just shocked her.

“Hoya…” Ah Rin spoke weakly, “I…”

On hearing that, Hoya stopped and looked at Ah Rin who had her eyeliner smudged and some-what running down her teary eyes. “Yeah?”

“Thanks…” Ah Rin thanked him and looked away, not wanting to him to see her shameful eyes and the scene which he had seen just now.

“No, don’t worry about it, let’s quickly go back in, you must cold,” Hoya replied and opened the back door before seeing Jeon Ae who was about to rush out.

“Hoya!” Jeon Ae said in surprise, “Ah Rin! What happened to you?!”

Jeon Ae looked at the sight of Ah Rin and knew something had happened between Yeong Seo and Ah Rin. “Did that jerk do this to you?”

Ah Rin simply looked down on the dark floor and nodded her head. “At least it’s over now,”

“Yes,” Jeon Ae sighed and gave Ah Rin a hug, “Come on, let’s clean up a bit, you don’t want those boys who have been asking me for you go away right?”  

Ah Rin managed a small smile and went away with Jeon Ae.

“I’ll see you around,”  Hoya said to Jeon Ae and gave her a small peck before heading down to the bar with Dong Woo who appeared to be chatting with two ladies.  

He laughed to himself as he thought about what he had said to Dong Woo previously and he did manage to get a few girls.

“Not bad for a dino hyung,” He said and went to introduce himself as well.   

_

“So you wanna talk about it?” Jeon Ae asked as she helped Ah Rin to redo her make up.  

Ah Rin gave a sigh as she recalled what happened just now. “He kissed me and he tried to touch me…”

“Oh my…. “ Jeon Ae stopped what she was doing and looked at the expressionless Ah Rin. “Did Hoya give him a good punch?”

“Yea he did,” that made Ah Rin smile a little, “I’m sorry to Hoya, must have hurt,”  

“Probably, I better go and check on him after I’m done with you,”  Jeon Ae smiled. “Don’t worry right, at least you had said what you wanted to tell Yeong Seo right?”  

“Yup, at least I showed him that I am still living well without him,” Ah Rin replied, “That jerk,”

With a little bit more of touch up, Jeon Ae finished fixing Ah Rin’s make up and told her that she’s done. Leaving the back stage first, Ah Rin went straight to find Hoya who was still with Dong Woo near the bar but sliding his thumb up and down with his phone.

“Hey…” Ah Rin said to Hoya.

Hoya looked up with a bit of surprised and straightened up as he realized it was Ah Rin. “Hey, you’re feeling better?”

“Thanks to you,” Ah Rin thanked him and passed Hoya back the blazer he lent her just now. “Thank you,”

“No, it’s fine,” Hoya smiled and wore it back. “It gave me a chance to exercise some of punches I wasn’t been able to use for a long time,”

“Hopefully your hand’s alright,” Ah Rin commented, “At least that punch you gave him out that made him realized he’s not so great after all,”

“Yup, it is still functioning well,” Hoya shoved a few punches into the air which made Ah Rin giggled.

“Glad that it’s fine,” Ah Rin smiled and looked at Hoya secretly after Jeon Ae came out from the backstage and started talking with her.

She always knew that Hoya was a nice a guy and didn’t realize that he was such a gentleman when it comes to this kind of stuff. And there is a reason why Hoya is her bias in Infinite. And that is why she didn’t tell Jeon Ae the truth when she asked her who her bias was.

 

_

Hello~

I'm back with a new chapter~ ^^

Thanks for reading and do comment and subscribe~!