We meet again

The Love Indicator

I passed her my card and watched how she scrutinized it. “Jin seon saeng nim? Is it alright if I call you that?”

“Yeah, that’s fine. You can just call me Jeon Ae, I’m fine with that. And you are?” I asked as I stuck out my hand.

“Oh, I’m Ah Rin. Bae Ah Rin,” She smiled and we shook our hands.

_

“Yeong Seo…” Ah Rin choked on her tears as she saw her boyfriend for 3 years making out with another girl in the school corridor.

He stopped what he was doing and moved away from the girl who he was kissing with.

“What?” Yeong Seo asked with an irritated voice, “It’s about time isn’t it?”

“What do you mean it’s about time?” Ah Rin voice shook and tears started to pour down from her eyes.

“Let’s break up,” Yeong Seo looked away from Ah Rin before continuing, “I’m sick of how you kept sticking to me and everything. Though you have a pretty face but I guess I’m just sick of you…”

“How could you….” Ah Rin slapped his cheek and ran away from that horrible monster.

The amount of efforts she had put into this relationship had just gone into waste and all the sweet talking he said all meant nothing. She was hurt. Really hurt. She made breakfast every day for him without fail and always waited for him till his basketball practice ended. She could go on and on and people always said that she’s been too nice to him. Too nice that she herself could get hurt.

Yet now, the only thing on her mind was to get revenge. He hurt her and now it’s her turn to do so.

Ah Rin took a deep breath as she recalled all the things which happened a week ago.

Just chill and let it go… She told herself as she made her way into the dance studio. Music could be heard blasting from the studio and she removed her shoes as she watched her teacher moved smoothly along with the pole.

“Oh, you’re here,” Jeon Ae smiled and paused the music.

“Yes,” Ah Rin smiled in return and walked into the wooden floored studio. There were several poles attached from the floor to the ceiling and she gulped as she finally registered how hard pole dancing may actually be.

Ah Rin changed into a simple tank top and shorts and joined Jeon Ae in the warm ups. After 10 minutes or so, Jeon Ae switched off the music and asked Ah Rin to join her on the floor for a short break before starting the lesson.

“So what you decided that you want to do pole dancing?” Jeon Ae asked her as sat crossed legged down.

“Oh… it’s a long story I guess…” Ah Rin replied, embarrassed by what she was about to say.

“We have time,” Jeon Ae smiled, “Don’t worry I won’t cheat your money. In case you’re wondering,”

Ah Rin was laughing at how humorous her teacher was, “I’m not worry about that,” She paused for a moment before continued, “My boyfriend cheated on me,”

Jeon Ae’s jaw dropped after hearing what her student said. “I’m sorry… I don’t mea-“

“It’s alright. I want to show how much he will regret cheating on me,” She said, although her voice was kind of shaky, it was full of determination. “After that night at the club, I’d never seen someone who can be so y and elegant at the same time. I wish to be someone like you too… someone full of confidence and amazing…”

Jeon Ae was really touched by Ah Rin and smiled before holding her right hand. “I’m no one like who you just described but I’m sure I can aid you in taking revenge on your ex,”

“Thank you…”

“Alright, shall we start our first lesson?” Jeon Ae stood up and stuck out her hand to help Ah Rin up.

Ah Rin took her offer and thought I’m so lucky to meet someone so nice as her~

_

“What?! Why is the dance studio under maintainence?!” Hoya asked, bewildered. The dance studio was like his second home.

“Relax, they said there’s something wrong with the floor heater or something,” Sunggyu explained, “Hyoan Hyung said that we can move to a temporary dance studio near our studio,”

Hoya sighed in relief as he could make do with another studio. He just needed a studio. “How long will it take before we can use it again?”

“A week or so?” Sunggyu shrugged and busied himself with other matters.

Just then Dongwoo walked past the kitchen and Hoya stopped him immediately. “Hyung!”

“What?!” Dongwoo asked, surprised by Hoya’s sudden action.

“Let’s visit the new dance studio,”

“Now?!”

Hoya nodded his head eagerly like a small boy, “We can practice some new moves too~”

“Alright….” Dongwoo scratched his head, “Let me go and grab my sneakers and training pants first,”

“Woohooo!” Hoya fist pumped into the air and followed Dongwoo to his room.  “Hurry hurry, I can’t wait to dance~”

And after a 15 minute walk from their dorm, they finally arrived at the temporary dance studio. It was on the second level and Hoya skipped his way up happily the stairs and he could hear music blasting from the dance studio.

Someone’s using it?  He thought to himself and slowly pushed opened the door. He looked inside and realized that someone was dancing.

Hoya’s eyes widened as he was surprised by what he was seeing. It’s her again! The girl whom he had met at the club and left him hanging there. There she was again, practicing her pole technique alone, going along with the beat of the music. He smiled and watched the way she danced.

“Why aren’t you going in?” Dongwoo asked from behind.

“Ssh…” Hoya hushed his hyung, though his eyes were still attached to her. “Do you remember about a week ago the girl I told you about?”

“Uhh… don’t tell me that’s her?!” Dongwoo gasped and poked his head into the small gap Hoya had opened.

“Yup,” Hoya nodded his head.

 “Seems you guys are really fated then,”

He made his way inside after a while later and thought to himself. I’m definitely going to get to know your name this time round.

_

Arghhh… when I will get this move right? I said to myself out loud, clearly frustrated. I’ve been trying to master the scorpion move on the pole for the past week and it’s not so easy as it seemed.

“You will be able to master it once you let me know your name,” came a voice behind me.

I jumped and turned around.

“You!”

There! Hoya was standing in front of me, clad in a simple t-shirt and training pants. Though it was a different image from the last time I met him, I must say he looked good in his training wear too.

“Hi, guessed we meet again,” Hoya rubbed his head and smiled sheepishly at me. Behind him came another guy with pink hair and stood beside him.

“Wait, why are you doing here?” I asked, surprised by the fact that I actually met Mr 47 again. This number thing is definitely not a joke apparently.  

“Didn’t you receive the notice that my company will temporarily borrow the studio for about a week plus or so?” Hoya said and looked back at the other guy to make sure that his information was correct.

Oh shucks! I face palmed myself as I finally remembered that the land lady told me that I have to clear out from the dance studio for this week when I don’t have scheduled dance classes to teach.

“Yes,” I replied, “I totally forgot about it, are you guys using it now? It’s already so late though…” I said as I glanced at the clock and began packing up my stuff.

“Hoya just wanted to check out how the dance studio was…” The pink hair guy spoke.

“Yeah…” Hoya spoke and looked at him, trying to continue the conversation. “We were pretty amazed by how you manage to climb up and dance so gracefully with the pole….”

At the corner of my eyes, I could see pink hair boy attempting to climb up one of the poles. And definitely of course, he failed and I giggled at his silly sight.

“It takes practice,” I commented and wore my coat, preparing to leave.

“Wait you’re leaving already?!” Hoya asked, slightly disappointed.

“Yeah,” I nodded my head, “I have to leave since I don’t have classes now, says the land lady,”

“Hold up,” Hoya suddenly said and for some reason that made me pause in my track.

I turned around and looked at him. “Yeah?” I asked.

“I think you owe me something,” Hoya smirked and rubbed his hair with his hands again, “You said that if we meet again, you are going to tell me your name,”

I laughed and remembered the small deal that we had back then.

“Jeon Ae, call me Jeon Ae,”

 

 

__

Hello!

Happy Chinese New Year to my chinese readers out there! if there is any.. XD

Hope you guys like the new chapter and the story so far~ ^^

do subscribe and comment! :D Thank you!