Executing the plan

The Love Indicator

 “Alright,” Ah Rin nodded her head and Jeon Ae smiled at her before asking her to get ready at the pole.

“Is she alright? She seems kind of nervous…” Hoya whispered and asked Jeon Ae when she stood beside him.

“She’s alright, just preparing herself for something she’s fighting for right now,” Jeon Ae assured Hoya. “Just watch her now, she will do great,”

The music began and the nervous Ah Rin slowly began to move like what she remembered from Jeon Ae’s teachings…

_

“… So that was what we were planning to do,” Jeon Ae whispered to Hoya as they watched Ah Rin move around the pole.

Hoya nodded his head as he finally understood what was going on. “Are you guys going to do it soon?”

“Most probably we are going to do it this coming Saturday because Hyuk Jae’s club is having an event and I heard from him that he’s a regular. So, our chances are high,” Jeon Ae replied and browsed through her phone to check that she got the date right. “Wanna come?”

“Me?” Hoya looked at Jeon Ae, kind of surprised.

“What?!” Jeon Ae asked, looking at Hoya.

“I mean, I can go?”

“Yeah, why not?” Jeon Ae broke into a smile and messed his fringe slightly, “I don’t see why the main dancer of infinite shouldn’t grace the event… And you could be a moral support to Ah Rin as well,”

“Me? How can I?” Hoya laughed and took Jeon Ae’s hand before interlacing it.

Jeon Ae tipped her toes slightly before closing up the gap between her and Hoya, causing Hoya to feel slightly nervous by the close proximity, and whispered, “She’s a huge fan of Infinite,”

“Really?!” Hoya looked at Jeon Ae and at Ah Rin, who was now attempting the most challenging step. She’s a good dancer but compared to Jeon Ae, he found Jeon Ae more confident of herself and the ability to attract people was also immense. Maybe that was why he got attracted to her.

Awhile later, Ah Rin ended the choreography and hopped off the pole, looking at the couple and waiting for their reaction. Jeon Ae elbowed Hoya and prompted him to say something.

“Uhh…” Hoya scratched his head, “Firstly, it’s amazing how you can master the moves in such a short period of time but I think it will be even better if you be more confident yourself,”

Ah Rin nodded her head earnestly and listened to Hoya’s comments attentively. Jeon Ae noticed how adorable the scene was and silently chuckled to herself.

“Yea… I think that’s it?” Hoya looked at his girlfriend, “Anything to add on?”

“Oh, just a few things to take note,” Jeon Ae said and took over from Hoya, “Remember to point the back of your toes when you do the pinwheel and use the strength from your….”

Hoya watched Jeon Ae as she demonstrated the movements to Ah Rin and he just enjoyed watching her doing her job, her seriousness when it comes to perfecting a dance movement. Just like him.

Jeon Ae decided to call the end of the day after a while later and patted on Ah Rin’s shoulder, telling her that she did great today.

“Come with me on Friday night to rehearse before we see that bastard on Saturday alright?” Jeon Ae asked Ah Rin as she wore her shoes.

“We are doing it so soon?!” Ah Rin looked up, a shocked expression appeared on her face. “I thought we could prepare it for a longer time….”

“I think we should strike while the iron is still hot,” Jeon Ae explained, “And since Hyuk Jae’s club is having an event, it’s gonna be more advantageous for us,”

Jeon Ae looked at Ah Rin’s worried expression and gave her a hug before telling her that everything is going to go well like what they planned. They were just returning what that idiot had given her back.

_

The moment Ah Rin stepped into the empty club with Jeon Ae leading her, she felt like as if she was a lost child in another world. She didn’t know an empty club looked like that with all the lights on and people were just doing their job. Bartenders wiping the glasses, technicians fixing the lights and the cooks checking the fruit stocks and so on.

Jeon Ae waved to the bartenders and went up to the stage with the pole and urged Ah Rin to hurry up too. After a quick warm-up, both of them were ready to go and Jeon Ae guided Ah Rin as of how to make eye contact with the crowd although there would be a lot of people the next day. It was not easy but it was not that difficult too. All that Ah Rin lacked now was that bit of confidence she had all along in her.

As the night drew in, people starting coming in and the club became alive. Jeon Ae waved to Ah Rin and gestured to her to watch her as she performed one the routine which she had taught her.  She gestured to the other DJ as Hyuk Jae had his day off today to signal to him that she’s all ready to go. And in no time she’s up on the pole, showing off her skills and aweing the audience with what she was doing, causing Ah Rin to awe in amazement once again. She wondered if the audience would have the same kind of response when she performs tomorrow.

After it was over, Jeon Ae did a bow and went down to find Ah Rin who was sitting near the bartender.

“How was it?” She asked Ah Rin and getting a bottle of water from the bartender working tonight.

“Awesome,” Ah Rin gave her two thumbs up and looked at Jeon Ae as if she was the star of the night.

“I’m sure you are going to be as awesome as well,” Jeon Ae replied and patted Ah Rin on the shoulder. “You wanna give it a shot now?”

“What?!” Ah Rin said, in surprise. “Now? But I’m not prepared,”

“That’s the main objective Ah Rin,” Jeon Ae smiled and pushed Ah Rin slowly to the stage although Ah Rin kept rejecting it back.

“No no no~” Ah Rin begged her, “Not now,”

“I don’t care,” Jeon Ae continued, “It’s now or never,”

Jeon Ae stopped and held Ah Rin on the shoulders and looked into her eyes. “Look, I know everything is very sudden and you are definitely feeling scared and nervous right now. But I just want to let you know that, you can do it Ah Rin. I’m sure you, somewhere deep inside that pure and innocent heart of yours, lies a wild kitty waiting to be unleash,”

Ah Rin bit her lips as she listened to what Jeon Ae was saying.

“You just got to trust yourself and let loose,” Jeon Ae encouraged and smiled, “Have some fun,”

“You really think I can do it?” Ah Rin said, hesitantly.

“Of course, just imagine as if we are back in the studio,” Jeon Ae said and signaled to the DJ.

“Ok,” Ah Rin finally agreed.

“Great,” Jeon Ae smiled and they soon made their way to the front where the poles were.

“Give my girl a slow beat, something sensual,” Jeon Ae told the DJ and he nodded in response.

“Alright, you can do it,” Jeon Ae said to Ah Rin. “Hwaiting!”

“Hwaiting!” Ah Rin replied and calmed herself down before getting the sign from the DJ that she’s all set to go.

For the first time in her life, she felt like she was doing something so out of the norm. Something so extraordinary and exhilarating. Soon enough, she heard the crowd cheering for her. It’s her time to shine. 

 

___

Hello Sorry sorry so much for the late update T^T

have been busy with things lately and now im finally having my break now so hopefully i will update frequently ^^

thanks for reading and please read and comment and subscribe if you like~ ^^