Threatened

The Love Indicator

In a swift motion, she was up, doing an angel movement and perfecting those lines that Jeon Ae had always told her to get it right. She recalled about last night again, it was Hoya who saved him from the bastard. Lee Howon.

And this time round, she’s not going to let it pass by her easily. She was also going to fight for the guy she likes now. And this time, she meant it by all means.

_

“Do you think she’s the girl?” The guy dressed in black attire with beanie and shades asked the other one who was sitting opposite him.

The latter looked through the photos 2 nights ago and hesitated for a moment before answering, “I don’t think so but I think there is someone else in the club who may be the one,”

“Damn it, so now what?” The beanie guy said in an angry manner, “How do we find her?”

“We can get information from her,” The other one flipped the ipad around and on the screen it was Ah Rin’s picture.

_

“Hey! I’m coming right now,” Ah Rin called Jeon Ae on the phone, “I’m sorry I got caught up with class today, be there in 10!”

“Yeah, get me a cup hot chocolate on the way,” Jeon Ae replied on the line, “See ya~”  

“Yup~!” And with that Ah Rin ended the call with Jeon Ae.

She stepped into a nearby coffee shop and bought a drink for Jeon Ae as well as herself. It’s finally not as cold as before but whenever the wind blew at Ah Rin’s face, she felt like she got literally transported to the coldest place on earth.

Leaving the coffee shop, she redid her scarf so that it would cover her neck properly and made her way to the dance studio. However, she did not notice that there was a guy tailing after her. He continued to follow her until she reached the turn at the corner of the street where the studio was. Sensing that Ah Rin was going to enter the building in front, he hurried his pace and caught up with Ah Rin before covering from behind and forcefully dragging her to a small alley next to it.

Shocked, Ah Rin dropped both cups of drinks and started struggling but the man was too strong to be handled. She had no idea what was going on and who was doing that to her. But Ah Rin hoped that Hoya would be the one to save her again.

_

Jeon Ae paced around the pole as she wondered why Ah Rin didn’t arrive yet. She didn’t answer her phone when she called her and it had been more than 30 minutes since she last talked to her on the phone.

Getting a little worried, she decided to head out to look for Ah Rin. Grabbing her coat, she quickly put on her boots and left the studio, dialing her Ah Rin’s number at the same time.

“Come on, pick up your phone,” Jeon Ae mumbled to herself as she walked down the stairs but when she reached the ground floor, she saw 2 cups of drinks being spilled on the floor. One of which she was pretty sure that it was hot her chocolate and the other one is Ah Rin’s favourite caramel latte with loads of whip cream.

_

“Hmmm~!!!” Ah Rin tried to scream but the hand covering forbade her from doing so. After what seemed like eternity, the man who had captured her finally released her and Ah Rin immediately stumbled onto the ground. She looked at the person who had kidnapped her and thought it was Yeong Seo but realized it was an unfamiliar face.

“Sorry being so rude to you, but this is the only way I could do it,” The guy broke the silence.

“What do you want?” Ah Rin tried to make her voice sound tough and slowly stood up.

“I am not going to harm you,” The man spoke and slowly moved, “I just need a few words from you and then that’s it,”

“About what?”

“I would like to ask if you do know the girl in the picture here?” He said and took out a picture from his blazer.

With caution, Ah Rin slowly strained her neck to see who the guy was referring to and her eyes widened in shock when she realized that the girl in the photo was her! It was taken when Hoya was saving her from Yeong Seo!

“How did you get this?!” Ah Rin asked, raising her voice.

The guy chuckled before putting the photo back into his blazer. “You don’t need to know how but from your reaction, I can assume that the girl in the photo is you?”

“Yes… but why? Why did you take those photos for?” Ah Rin asked, confused.

“Well, I work for as a reporter and I specialize in taking photos of celebrities when they are out of work. Some people call me the paparazzi and recently I am very keen to find out more about Hoya from Infinite, and guess what luck I bumped into that night,” He said and continued, “You,”

“But he’s just a friend of mine,” Ah Rin stuttered.

“Oh really?” The man continued. “Nothing more than that?”

“What do you from me honestly?” Ah Rin asked.

“I want to know who’s the girl,” The man stopped loitering around and looked at Ah Rin. “The girl that Hoya is dating,”

“What?” Ah Rin asked, dumbfounded, “Hoya… Hoya’s not seeing anyone,”

He chuckled before continuing, “You can continue to tell your lies, young lady. I don’t buy that,”

“Why not?”

“Because I have my sources,” The man said and took out something from his pocket, “And they tell me you are not the one,”

For some reason, those words caused a pang in Ah Rin’s heart.

“If I have decided not to say anything regarding it?” Ah Rin asked.

“Things may happen. Here’s my name card,” The man gave Ah Rin, “I believe you will, contact me when you change your mind,”

He left without turning back and this made Ah Rin lost for words. A random guy came and along and just threatened her. Absurd. She wasn’t even sure if the guy was for real or just trying to scare her. Ah Rin took a good look at the name card and murmured the name.

“Kang Jun Ki, senior reporter…”

On the other hand, he seemed to be serious on what he talking about and those pictures were definitely not just by pure coincidence that he had them in his hands. If he really did spread and release rumour about Hoya, it would definitely not do Hoya good.

Ah Rin thought about it in her head and for some reason felt that she should prevent this ridiculous thing from happening. She immediately made up her mind and felt that she should protect Hoya’s personal life and not give in just because of some threat given to her by some random stranger.

She took a look at her watch and realized that she was so late for her class with Jeon Ae. Cursing that random reporter in her mind she hurried and rushed to the studio.

_

Jeon Ae went to coffee shop immediately which was just around the corner and asked the barista there if Ah Rin dropped by to buy drinks. After learning the fact that Ah Rin actually did stop by the shop, she felt that her heart suddenly dropped and kept calling Ah Rin on her phone but she did not pick up.

Not sure what to do, she called Hoya who was in the middle of a vocal lesson.

“Hey babe, what’s up?” Hoya whispered into the phone and went to the corner of a room.

“Howon ah…. Ah Rin’s gone missing!” Jeon Ae said frantically and looked around the street.

“What?!” He said and looked around, drawing some attention from Myungsoo who was with him in the room. “Are you sure about it? Where are you now?”

“I’m not sure… she’s supposed to come an hour ago, she’s not picking up the phone….” Jeon Ae told him what happened, “And when I went downstairs just to see around i saw the drinks I told her to get for me while coming here… do you think she got kidnapped or something?”

“But who would do that to her?”

“I don’t know...” Jeon Ae tried to think, “OMG! Yeong Seo?!”

“No way…” Hoya suddenly thought about it and thought about the possibility, “I’ll find you now, where are you now?”

“I’m just down the street near the studio,” Jeon Ae said, “I’m gonna continue to look around,”

“Alright, take care babe,” Hoya said and went to the other side of the room to get his coat.

“Where are you going?” Myungsoo asked as he saw his hyung leaving the studio.

“Something happened, I’ll be right back,” Hoya patted Myungsoo’s shoulder, “Just tell the manager i will be back as soon as possible,”

Myungsoo nodded his head and watched him leave the studio, sensing that something wrong was about to happen.

 

 

 

___

Hello~!

Sorry for the late update~ >< as u can tell the story is slowly developing into the but dont worry there will still be some lovey dovey scences coming up ^^

Thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing~! I really appreciate it! ^^