Who are you

The Love Indicator

“Come on, just take it that you are doing a favour for me? There are big clients today and Jin Mi isn’t feeling well today…” Hyuk Jae asked me as he tried to perform some aegyo on me in order to make me perform tonight.

I chewed on the gum and leaned against the dressing table and looked at him with my arms folded.

“Alright, fine! I will do it!” I finally gave up and fling my hands up in surrender.

Hyuk Jae clasped his hands together and did a praying motion before walking towards me and giving me a hug. “Thank you, I owe you big,”

“I guess I can’t a regret a friend’s offer right?”  I laughed and hopped off the dressing table. “What’s my outfit today?”

“Up to you I guess~ Just choose whatever you feel like wearing today,” Hyuk Jae said as he watched me browsed through the amount of costumes hanging around.

Hot pink shoulder-off top? Nope, too bright and attention seeking. Black halter neck top? Nope, if it comes off I will be in big trouble. Finally, I’d decided on a simple plain white t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. Slipping them on quickly, I rolled the ends up and tied it above my waist to show off the abs which I had.

“Whooo~~” Hyuk Jae checked me out as I walked out from the changing room. “I don’t get why you can’t yourself a boyfriend with that face and hot figure of yours,”

“It’s not that I can’t,” I replied as checked my hair in the mirror, “I just don’t wish for guys to like me just for my looks.. You know..”

“Yada-yada~” Hyuk Jae rolled his eyes at me, “I don’t get why you are so serious about this and everything~ Get yourself a guy and have some fun! I haven’t see you date any guys for the past 5 years I’ve known you~”

“There’s nothing wrong with being single~”

Hyuk Jae continued nagging at me. “I guess I have to do something important for you tonight I guess,”

“What?!” I asked, amused by what’s he’s planning to do. “Abduct me and randomly shove me to a guy?”

Hyuk Jae dropped his jaw for a moment before continuing, “You’re right but then again not exactly because I wouldn’t abduct you. And I would prefer to call it introducing hunks to you,”

“Whatever,” Finally satisfied with how I looked, I told Hyuk Jae that I’m ready to go out and that ended the silly conversation I had with him.

It’s not that I don’t appreciate his efforts in finding a guy for me. I would definitely love to have a loving boyfriend with me right now and everything. That would be sweet. But there’s just one thing which Hyuk Jae doesn’t know though he had been for my friend for such a long time.

I’m psychic. I can see those little numbers above people’s head whenever I want to. Those little numbers that I can see its sort of a love indicator between 2 people and it judges how compatible they are.  So, when I see old couples together in the park or subway, it just warms my heart to know that the total of their numbers are 100. And sometimes when I see couples with numbers as low as 20-50 but yet they still looked happy together, I dare to make a bet that they won’t last long.

Hence when I see guys with 40 or less above their head, I just know that they are not the right guy for me because the total of our numbers wouldn’t be even close to 100. I would prefer to wait for the one instead of randomly hooking up guys who may look really handsome and charming. Therefore Hyuk Jae has always been scolding me for rejecting guys who looked decent and good in his eyes but sadly to say I know much more than he does.

Just as I made my way to the corner of the dance floor, I shivered due to cold air coming out from out the air conditioner, cursing whoever this important client was who may be sitting at the VIP box and watching me later on.

“Jeon Ae, you ready?” Hyuk Jae asked me from the side.

“Hit the music bro~” I smiled at him and positioned myself in front of the pole.

Hyuk Jae raised his hands and I watched his fingers slowly changed from 5,4,3,2,1.

Bam! There we go.

_

Hoya slowly made his way towards the front, trying to get closer to the girl who he had his eyes glued to. A few times, some girls tried to stop him and asked him to dance with her but he would just smile and walked away. He still had his eyes fixated onto the mysterious girl. Who is she?

She continued to marvel him with her tricks and soon later, the song had ended and switched to the next song. She did a bow to the small crowd who had watched her and made her way down to the side of the stage, drinking some water from the DJ who she was talking to.

Hoya saw her nodding her head and frequently smiling while she talked to the DJ, they seemed close. Just then, he noticed a man clad in black making a move towards her. For that moment, he literally wanted to get the guy away but stood by and watched from a distance.

He smiled to himself as he saw the guy being rejected by her and left.

Time to make a move Hoya thought to himself and neatened his outfit while he walked towards her. She was about to leave to the supposed backstage when Hoya hurried his pace and caught up with her.

“Hey Miss!” He called out to her. “You dropped something!”

She stopped in her tracks and turned around, whipping her silky hair as she turned.

“I’m sorry?” She spoke.

“You’d dropped something,” He repeated nervously as he finally managed to see her face up closed.

It took his breath away.

She was beyond the definition of goddess.

 

 

__

Hello readers~! ^^

This is the first chapter of this fic and i hope it's alright~ lets guess what Hoya's gonna say next shall we? XD haha

Thanks for reading and do comment and subscribe this fic~ :D