CHAPTER 9

My Bodyguard~

Morning~

Minho:"Little princess, wake up!" he whispers to her ear and she seems to be still in deep sleep. He slowly stands up and suddenly shouts:" SULLI AH, YOUR DAD IS HERE!!"

She immediately sits up with a completely shocked face:"BWO??!!"

She looks around to find no one there but a laugh-hard Minho, she frowns:" Oppa..! It's early in the morning and you ruin my mood.."

Minho:" Get up and take a shower...i'll take you to school or else you'll be late" he talks but still laughs abit

Sulli:" Arasso..." she stands up and straightens her body before rushing to the bathroom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In class

Krystal:" What's wrong Ssul? You seem to be distracted.."

Sulli:" Aniyo...i just didnt have enough sleep yesterday..." she said yawning.

Krystal reaches for her bag and takes out a pack of chewing gum:" Here, eat these, you dont want to sleep in Mrs. Lee class...she already set her eyes on you after that intimate incident.." Krystal smiles mischievious at the last part.

Sulli:" Tell me about it!! I even became Park Jiyeon target for nothing...i almost got hit by her...fortunately, Minho oppa came" she signs and puts one chewing gum into .

Krystal:" What??!! Park Jiyeon came to you?! Watch out for that girl...she's an evil cat! I remember last year she bullied a pretty girl continuously until that poor girl decided to transfer to another school..."

Sulli:" I know...but Minho oppa wont let that happens, i trust him" she said smiling.

Krystal:" It's better be that way....oh the teacher is coming"

Teacher:" Attention please!!!...This week i have a special project for you students, we are going to do a video photo album, and the theme is...LOVE! You can name your album any names you like but the photos in it must related to the theme ok? This project is dedicated to the up-coming Valentine's Day. And the people who do well will have their photo albums shown on the school's large TV screen during Valentine's week. You will do this project individually and the dead line will be next Monday...you all get it?"

Students:" Ne!"]

Teacher:" Good! Now we're back to the lesson..."

Krystal lowers her head and whispers:" Love? Easy...I'll take pictures of Taemin oppa and I...we have thousands of photos!"

Sulli:" I'll take Minho's"

Krystal:" I know...isnt it obvious?!" she said sarcastically and both chuckle.

"I already have a plan on what i'm going to do, hope it'll work out! It'll be a big surprise for him!" thought Sulli smiling sheepishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home~

Sulli:" Oppa i'm hungry! Please cook for me, ne..??!" *doing aegyo*

Minho:" Keure! Follow me..." he shuffles her hair and leads her to the kitchen.

 

While Minho is cooking....

Minho:" Ya Sulliver, why do you keep on taking pictures of me??!"

Sulli:" I want to keep memories oppa! Just cook, ok?"

Minho:" Tsk..."

 

15 mins later...

Minho:" It's all done! Come and eat baby girl!"

Sulli:" Woahhh so delicious!! I'll eat well!!"

 

Minho was eating when suddenly Sulli called him:" Oppa!" he looks up and "tick".

Sulli:" Aww so cute" she smiles looking at the photo she has just taken.

Minho:" Ya...stop doing that...it's annoying.." he whines

Sulli:" Just ignore it oppa, i just want to capture some moments of us..hee hee..."

 

 

Sulli:" Oh oppa, i have some IT homework today, you must help me or esle i'll doomed.." she said after bursting into his room.

Putting down the book he's reading, Minho takes his steps towards her:" Arasso, let's go to your room"

In Sulli's room

Minho:" Why dont you listen to me instead of taking photos?! You have to understand the lesson Sulliver..."

Sulli:" Oppaa...just once, ne? It'll never happen again, i swear!!"

Minho:" You're so weird today..." he said narrowing his eyebrows.

Sulli:" No i'm not!...If you dont want to help me then just go back to your room oppa!" she pouts and walks away hiding her mischievious smile.

Minho:" Yah...dont be mad baby...I'll do it for you but only this time ok?!"

Sulli:" Ne!" she smiles widely and continues on taking his photos.

 

From then on...everyday Sulli carries her camera anywhere...anytime...and takes photos of everything. That some how irritated Minho.

Finally, it's the end of the week and she stops her annoying routine.

Minho:" Finally you stop taking photos!! Halleluyah~~"

Sulli doesnt mind her boyfriend teasing attitude...

Sulli:" Oppa, today you should hang out with your friend! I give you a day break cuz i'm going to be super busy today and i will be in my room all day...you'll sure get bored so call your friends to meet up"

Minho:" What's so important? Maybe i can help you.."

Sulli:" Andwe! Go oppa! Pali...miane, i'll repay you later!" she winks at him then pushes him out of the room, not forget to kiss him one last time:" Bye oppa, have fun!" then she shuts the door with no mercy...

Minho:" Ashh jinja...I'll call Hae hyung then..." he signs and walks back to his room.

In Sulli's room.

She is editing the photos for her project and put it in a slide show. There are plenty of photos on her computer and she's having a hard time to choose which photo should be shown.

She spends half a day choosing and editing them, finally she finishes with all the photos. Sulli decides to use GOOD DAY to be the background music since it's their favorite song and it is suitable for her little plan too.

The last thing she has to do is to prepare her secret addition. She records a video of herself talking to the camera. She doesnt put it in her project video but saves it in a small disk. She makes a copy of her video project and saves it in the disk too. She uses some color papers to grab the disk then writes " To Froggy Oppa <3" on top.

It's now 10 pm and she's freaking tired, she immediately lies on the bed and falls into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day~

Minho enters Sulli's room to wake her up.

Minho:" Sulliver..wake up now...it's already 7 am."

Sulli yawns and slowly opens her eyes:" Oppaa..." she seems to mumble something

Minho:" Mwo?" he doesnt hear clearly so he leans closer and immediately stunned by her sudden move.

Sulli grabs his neck tightly and pulls him towards her on the bed and hugs him. He's blushing madly but luckily she doesnt see it.

Sulli:" It has only been a day and i've missed you already oppa~....just stay like this for 5 more minutes, ne?...you smell so good...i truly miss your warmth oppa.."

Minho:" You can hug me forever if you want to....i wont mind.." he whispers back and she giggles.

Sulli:" Looks like you've missed me more..hahahaha.."

Minho:" Yeah...more than ever baby.." he grins and kisses her hair gently.

 

After a few minutes, they break the hug and Sulli gets change to go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school..

Minho:" See ya babe!" he waves his hands and kisses her cheek.

Sulli:" Bye oppa!" she then turns around and walks into class.

 

In class...

Teacher:" Do you all bring your video photo album , today?"

Class:" Ne!"

Teacher:" Ok! Let's start one by one. First, Luna!"

 

~~A few have represented their projects and they did really well. Sulli is quite impressed by Krystal video cuz it's so hilarious. She shows photos of her and Taeminie going on dates then couple rings...drinking mango juice together....even the photo of Taemin doing aegyo but the funny part is that she also puts on a video of Taemin's yawning super ugly and also when he farts!!!

Krystal's video was so good and finally it's Sulli turn to represent hers. She actually typed her speech in the video so technically she just needs to stand there and enjoy the video with everyone else.

The video starts with the soft melody of GOOD DAY.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~