Just one side love ?????

My Bodyguard~

A week has passed and Sulli really enjoys the time being with her bodyguard to places, she had a lot of fun with him last night at the karaoke and now she is sleeping soundly when she feels someone's coming near her and then a loud and high voice shout 

" Sulli-yah WAKE UP !!!!!!! ". Sulli opens her eyes and sees her best friend standing in front of her.

Sulli:" Krystal ah, what are you doing here this early ???"

Krystal:" Ya piggy, today you and i have to practice for the dancing competition! You forgot about it right ?!!"

Sulli:" Oh,..miane ! I'll wash up now, be back in 5 mins ! " she then rushes to the bathroom.

Krystal 's POV

"Taemin oppa, i'm at Sulli's house ! Come here and give us a ride to the studio ne? We need to practice for our performance ! pali ! Bye oppa, luv ya ! "

It's 10 minutes already and she hasn't come out, ashhh jinja this girl :" PALI SULLI-YAHHHHHH " I shout then suddenly the door opens

Minho:" What's so noisy ! It's still early Sulliver !"

"Ya ! Who are you ??????? " i ask the guy.

Minho:" Oh miane i thought Sulliver was in the room ! I'm Minho, her bodyguard ! "

" Bodyguard ???? you gotta be kidding me !!! i ask you one more time ! Who are you ???? "

The bathroom door suddenly opens

Sulli:" He's my boduguard, Krystal, my dad hired him ! " she smiles at me."

Oh gosh, Sulli's dad must have a nice taste to choose such a hottie guy to protect her. 

"Oh miane ! I didn't know, I'm Krystal, Sulli's best friend ! " i smile and shake his hand.

Minho:" so you're Taeminie's girlfriend, eh ?"

"oh how do you know ? You're oppa 's friend ?"

Sulli :" Ani Krystal-ah, i introduced him to Taeminie when we met him at school ! You were on vacation that time.. " she explains.

" Oh alarsoh.. "

Minho:" Anyway, are you girls planning to go somewhere ?" he asks

Sulli:" Ne oppa, we are going to the studio !"

" Taemin oppa will come here to give us a ride, pali ! " i say and go downstairs to the living room.

After a few mins, Taemin oppa arrives and we all get in the car. He starts driving to our studio. We bought it ourselves so that we can use it whenever we want. The studio is very beautiful, the wall is fulled with pictures of us taken after we performed a dance, there're also alot of pictures of me and my dear oppa when we were on dates hee...hee..hee...

Minho:" Sulliver..you can dance ???!!! " he asks suspiciously.

Sulli:" ya oppa...why not ?!! " she answer irritatedly.

" Minho oppa, she took dance classes with me for a long time ! she even can cook and sing and paint ! " i show off about her. 

Minho :" woah Sulliver... " he raises his thumbs up at Sulli and she blushes a bit ! hahaha she is so cute right now...

Minho :" so..what song do you girls dance to ?"

Sullii:" We don't know for sure oppa, maybe we'll dance to HUH "

Minho:" Isn't that song a bit y Sulliver ???"

" kenchanna oppa, we can do it well ! Taemin oppa, turn on the music for us ne ? Sulli-yah, have you practice your part ?" i ask her

Sulli:"of course i did, pali, let's start !  Oppa watch me,ne ? " she winks to Minho who now looks so pink ! I wonder if he felf something about her !!!

The music starts and we dance to it. I look at Sulli, wow she did practice it and she does the dance so well and soo y, i bet this song can make us win, i'm now enjoy doing the dance when suddenly the music stops

" Bwoya ?!!!! Taeminie oppa, why did you turn it off ???" i ask irritatedly and impatiently.

Taemin:" Ani ! It's froggy hyung ! " he points his finger to Minho.

Sulli:" Waeyo oppa !!!! We are doing it so well !!! " she yells

Minho :" Andwe andwe ! You girls can not dance to this song, especiallly you Sulliver ! You're too y ! The audiences will go wild !! "

Sulli:" Oppa ! isn't it a good thing to make the audiences go wild ??!!! " she looks surprised

Minho :" Yah ! They'll go wild just because of your s-line y figure not because of your dance ! " he blurts out

Sulli blushes :" Oh, jongmallo ?..........oh" she doesn't know what to say but nod her head shyly. I gigle, she's so cute. But anyway why Minho oppa is like that ? It's a y dance so of course she must be y !!! He's weird ! i can feel somthing fishy here  !! Is it by any chance that he likes her ? woahhhh, this is interesting !! haahaha... ( evil smile )

" Taemin oppa ! I'm so thirsty, go with me to the grocery store, ne ?" i make an excuse

Taemin:" Ok princess ! kaja !!! "

When we are out of the studio, i immediately ask oppa :" Oppa, what do you think of Minho oppa ?"

Taemin:" He's handsome and strong and...yea a good person ! Wae ?!! You like him huh ? I'm also handsome..and strong too! " he pouts and show off his muscles . He's so cute when he's like that ! I punch his chest 

"Aniyo oppa ! jinja !.. I just think that isn't it a bit weird that he cares about Sulli so much that he even doesn't want  her to do a y dance in front of other people ?? You're my boyfriend and you don't even say anything ! " i explain.

Taemin:" well, actually i also a bit don't like it when you do y dance !! Thinking about those guys who will look at you and drool just makes me so annoyed !! "

" Awwww oppa, so sweet, i don't even know you can get jealous ! hahaha... " I . " Any way i think there has to be something between those two !!!!! " I insist

Taemin:" Just let them be ...they look good together, just like me and you !! " he smiles and pats my head. I also smile at him and we walk back to the studio.

End of POV.

When Krystal and Taemin are out of the studio, Sulli slowly walks to Minho and sits besisd him

Sulli:" Oppa..can i ask you a question ?"

Minho:" Oh ..sure ! "

Sulli :" Do you..by any chnace...like me ? " she asks and blushes a bit.

Minho :" Mwo ??? ah..um...why do you think that ?" he's surprised and doesn't know how to answer.

Sulli :" Well..if you don't like me..why did you kiss me that night ??"

Minho:" oh......" he's speechless, he didn't know that she was awake that moment. He can feel his face now is red like a tomato but he still doesn't know how to answer her. What if she doesn't feel the same ?! Sulli suddenly cuts the silence :" It's ok oppa, you don't have to explain anything! I'll forget it anyway " she 's about to stand up when he grabs her hand

" Sulli-yah ..what if--------what if i say...i like you ?"

Sulli :" huh?, oppa..." she looks really surprised, she didn't think that he will confess

Minho :" I like you Sulliver ! " he says loudly and clearly.

Sulli doesn't have a chance to react when suddenly the door burst opens and the Taestal couple rush over.

Krystal :" Ya!!! I know there's something between you two ! " she smiles satisfactorily.

Taemin:" Who said to me that you two aren't in love , eh ?!!! " he teases Sulli.

Sulli :" Ya ! you two shut up ! Ashhhhhhh jinja, i'm tired, let's go home ! " she then turns away and run quickly out side.

Krystal :" Aigoo this girl ! Minho oppa, she's just embarrassed, don't mind her ! Don't give up ne ? Hwating !!!!!!! " she encourages Minho. He just smiles back at her and they also get out and head home.

They finally arrive home, Minho and Sulli bid goodbye to Taemin and Krystal then they walk to their own room in their own thoughts. All the way long, Sulli doesn't speak a word to him.

Minho's taking a shower  but he can't get rid of the thought that Sulli will ignore him. He's scared, scared to be alone, he doesn't want Sulli to leave him alone like Yuri did ! He doesn't want to feel that pain any more. He finally decides to talk to her, he'll do anything just to make her talk to him again.

It's now dinner time. Sulli's dad is usually away from home so technically there're only two of them eat dinner together. Sulli still remains silence and she doesn't even look at him. It's all akward and silent through out dinner time. Minho wants to talk to her but he just can not find a word.

They finally finish their dinner and Sulli quickly returns to her room. Minho knows this is the time ! It's now or never ! he immediately follows her, when she's about to open her room's door, he stops her.

Minho:" Sulliver..let's talk ok ? I really need to talk to you ! "

Sulli's still silent, she only looks at him.

Minho :" I know it's quite a surprised for you ! i'm sorry if i pressured you but i didn't mean to ! If you don't like me, it's ok ! All i want is that you talk to me, smile to me ! That's enough for me to feel happy ! Oppa is really sad when you don't talk so please talk to me ne ?! ....oppa will wait for you.." he then turns away and walks to his room when he feels her arms hugging his neck, he smiles cause he can feels her scent again, it's so warm and sweet.

Sulli:" Komawo oppa....for understanding me...good night froggy ! " she smiles and returns to her room

Minho: " good night Sulliver .. ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

guys i'm so happy that you like chap4 =)))))) continue to support ,please =)))))) i really happy reading your comments !!!!!!

enjoy reading!!!! i promise there will be more Minsul moments =)))))))) 

Sullah~