Minho

My Bodyguard~

Minho is a soccer coach's son so he has had great passion for sports since he was a little kid. He also learnt karate and judo so he's kind of a strong person. He also got the look that catched every girls'hearts from the first sight. He was popular in his highschool not just because of his appearance and sports' ability but also because he dated the most popular girl in school_Yuri. She was very beautiful and he really liked her. They dated for a long time until the time they graduated. A party was held to celebrate    their last moments at school and Yuri was so gorgeous that night !

Minho: "Shall we dance?" he asked

Yuri: "i'd love to oppa". She smiled beautifully

While they were dancing...

Yuri:" Oppa, i need to tell you something, it's very important and you must promise me you'll listen to everything i say."

Minho: "ok. Anything you want"

Yuri:" The thing is..next week..i'm going to NY. You know my dream was to become a designer and i won the scholarship so i have to go there.."

Minho: "really? why didn't you told me that you've won the scholarship?...how long will you stay there?

Yuri:"about 5 years or above..i don't know.."

Minho: "ok.. if there's nothing can stop u then i'll lt you go..i'll wait for you". He smiled warmly 

Yuri: "jinja? i love that you say that but- um- actually i think we need to...break up"

Tons of rocks was falling down Minho's heart

Minho: "what're you saying? wae? "

Yuri: "i have an engagement with a man whose parents are bestfriends of my dad and u know i can't reject it.."

Minho:" oh i dunno, why i have to know?! then what about me? you're talking like we've just known each other for weeks but we've known each other for years !!!!!! Isn't our love important to you ?! ". He angrily said.

Yuri: "..yes..but the engagement was set a long time ago, even before i was born ! i can't do anything !! please understand me, that's not what i want either..but i have to do it for my dad...he's very important to me... please..i'm so sorry...i think i have to go" . She then wiped the tears from her eyes and leave.

Minho: "..." he had no word to say, he was overawed, shocked, angry, he was completely stunt and what he could do was just standing there and looked at the girl he loved walking away from his life. He can't stop her, " oh well maybe his love for her all these years was just not enough" he sadly thought and felt a bit ashamed and betrayed, after all he did for her she just left. From then on he became cold and didn't care about anything else than sports, he promised himself he would never love again, he would never let anyone hurt him.

Time flies, it has been 4 years since Yuri left and Minho still continue doing sports and living as a cold person, he has forgotten about her but still sometimes felt painful remembering the past.

March 29th, a day that seemed to be very normal but everything will change. Minho was wandering along a small street, thinking nothing when he saw a girl who was stucked in 3 guys and she was trying to escape from them, he didn't want to get involve to those things but when he saw her eyes, that was the moment he decided to rescue her. Her eyes were full of fear but overcome that fear were hope, courage and determination to survive. He ad never seen that look before and somehow he admired the girl. " well..at least she doesn't give up when facing troubles like Yuri did !" he thought. He quickly ran to her and fought with the two guys. He kicked them in their faces, one of the guys fell down, one ran away, he decided to take a look at the girl but at the time he was walking to the girl, the guy who had fallen down stood up with a knife in his hand and tried to kill Minho. Luckily Minho was able to stop the guy by kicking his hand and punching his face with great force that the guy fell hard on the ground and lost conciousness. Minho then turned to the girl who was sitting at the corner.

Minho: "kenchanna?" he asked

Sulli:" ne..ka-kamsahamita." she smile lightly

Minho:" it's nothing. Can you walk home? I can bring you home if you want " he offered cause she looked pale.

Sulli:" I-I'm fine...i can go home by myself" . She stood up and quickly fell because of the injury of her foot.

Minho:" Ya ! that's called ok ?! Get on, i'll bring you home !" He ordered and didn't let her a second to think, he put her on his back  and started walking. " aish...this girl is so heavy ! what does she eat everyday ?! oh well you deserve it Minho, babo yah, who asks you to bring her home ?!!! " he chuckle. 

" So where's your home ?" he asked again.

Sulli:" oh..just go straight and then at the corner of the street is my house " she answer shyly

Minho:" oh,ok. That seems near "

Sulli:"..."

Minho:" By the way, what's your name ? why did you got caught by those guys ? " 

Sulli:"...." still not answer.

Minho:" Ya!!! you shouldn't have that rude attitude toward a person who helped you, you know !" he said irritatedly. But still there was no answer. He felt something heavy on his shoulder and he could see alot of hair pouring down, he thought she was making fun of him so he turned his head and yelled :" Ya ! what r you---" he immediately stopped because she was...sleeping. "oh, so that's why she didn't talk to me" he thought. He looked at her and she was....BEAUTIFUL to be honest. His heart skipped a beat. Besides Yuri, this girl was the first one to make him felt nervous by her goddess beauty. He didn't know but actually he had stopped walking and just standing there and looked at her. It would be very funny for the passengers and some of them even laugh at him but he still didn't notice because he ad a more important job to do_it was looking at her. Her face while sleeping was so peaceful and beautiful like an angel, the fear she had a few minutes ago had gone, replaced with a peaceful face made him felt like wanting to protect her and make her happy...Minho was so deep in his thought when suddenly her eyes opened, she looked at him like looking at a crazy person with her eyes widened. He was so embarrassed, he shook his head to shake off all the thinking and continue walking, silence and akwardness filled over the atmosphere. Finally they reached her home.

She opened the door and they entered the house. It was a very big house_a glass house. Everything in the house was modern and expensive. Minho felt overwhelmed, he had never been to such a stunning house. There were plenty of people in her house and by the way they dressed, he was sure that they were her houseworkers. The head-worker immediately took care of her and asked Minho to sit down.

Head-woker:" Who's this young man miss Jinri ? " he asked curiously. " so that was her name. Jinri !" minho thought.

Sulli:" a..um..a friend " she replied.

Head-worker:" ok. why did you go out alone? it's dangerous! what happened to you? you got injured !!! "

Sulli:" it's ok, it's nothing !!"

Minho instantly cut her :" she was almost kidnapped! i rescued her "

Sulli:" yah...!"

Head-worker:" omg, i need to tell Mr.Choi about this." he hurriedly called Sulli's dad and told him everything. Then he asked them to wait for Mr.Choi

Sulli gave Minho a glare :" why you have to tell him? now i'm in so much troubles, it's all your fault !!"

Minho:" miane ! i didn't mean to, i just want to tell the truth, but why you have to hide it ? it's not your fault to be kidnapped !"

Sulli:" oh...well..it's also my fault, my dad told me not to go out by myself but i did " she mumbled

Minho:" oh..and--" Minho was cut off because Sulli's dad arrived, he was a very tall  man, he wore suit and some how he looked powerful.

Minho:" oh, hello, i'm choi minho, really nice to meet you !"

Mr.choi:" so you're the guy that rescued my daughter?" he asked 

Minho:" yeah... it's nothing"

Mr.choi :" Choi Jinri, i remember i told you not to go out by yourself, did you even listen to me?!! And look now, you got injured and look like you've just come out of a rubbish bin in your very own birthday  !!!!!!"

Sulli:"sorry dad...i..um..i just want to buy some stuff "

Mr.choi :" ok go rest, i bet you're really tired now !"

Sulli :" ok dad " . she then walk to her room, Minho felt like there was nothing for him to do there so he decided to leave but sulli's dad stopped him :"Minho ssi, can i talk to you for a moment ?"

Minho:" yeah ..sure "Minho wondered why her dad wanted to talk to him.

Mr.Choi:" how old are you? " he asked

Minho :" i'm 21"

Mr.choi:" so you graduated. Youre very good at fighting, huh?" 

Minho:" well, i learnt karate and judo since i was a little boy "

Mr.choi:" great and have you found any jobs yet ?" 

Minho:" oh..um.i-i haven't.." he mumbled, a little bit embarrassed

Mr.choi:"ok then i want to offer you a job _ a bodyguard "

Minho:"a bodyguard?????? why? you don't have to do that ". He insisted

Mr. choi:" don't misunderstand, i do that for my daughter's safety, i work for the gornverment and i have enemies, few or alot, it will lead my family to danger, especially my daughter, she has few friends and lonely so i need someone to protect her and you just appear at the right time !!" he explained

Minho:" so you offer me to be her bodyguard ?"

mr.choi:" yes and the salary will be very high, you should think about it"

Minho 's thought : i need a job and this job is fine ( or maybe REALLY fine), i can have high salary and i can see that angel every day...oh come on man, don't think too much about her, she's not the kind of girl that you can think of...babo do you want to get hurt again like the last time ?!! ok so it's just a job, Just A Job !!!

Minho:" ok i'll take the job, thank you for offering me this job, i won't let you down "

Mr.choi:" i hope so. You can start work from tomorrow and you can live here "

Minho:" ok. i'll go then." Minho bowed and headed home. He didn't know what the future holds but just let it be. After taking a shower, he lay on his bed thinking about living in that big house with Jinri :" aishh Choi Minho, you can do it, as long as you don't fall for her everything will be just fine !!!! there's nothing to worry about ! hwating!! " he then fell asleep. Can he do what he said? Not falling for Jinri ? we'll see !!!!! ~

 

 

 

 

hey guys here's my first chap !! read and leave comments ! ~~~ i'm sorry if it's boring but promise it'll be more interesting !!!! do read and subcribe <3<3<3 

Sullah =))))