Repay...

My Bodyguard~

Another week has passed, everything has been fine except for one thing_Sulli's feelings. From the day Minho confessed to her, she was struggled with her own emotions. That was the first time a guy confessed to her and he's not even a normal guy...he's HOT. She was confused, one side she'd love to be by his side, but on the other side she's scared, what if someday they'll break up and he'll leave her ?? For her , he's really special and she doesn't want to lose him. Therefore she decided to keep it as a brother-sister relationship until she is sure that her feelings for him is exactly love. She felt a bit guilty and sad because she rejected him and made him disappointed but she still sticks to her plan so that she won't hurt him or herself.

Today is quite a bad day, it's raining from early in the morning and now it hasn't stop yet. She was lying on the bed when the phone rang.

Sulli:" Yeoboseyo.."

Krystal:" Sulli-ah...mianne i think i can't go out with you today ! It's raining so hard outside.....and Taemin oppa comes unexpectedly so i have to stay with him... " she explains

Sulli:" ...Kenchanna, i'm about to call you too to cancel the date....anyway have fun !!!!! "

Krystal:" mianne..i'll hang up now. Bye ! "

Sulli :" bye."

Sulli is now lying on the bed again, thining what to do :" AH !!!! I can paint some pictures !....But what am i gonna paint now ? haizzzzz.... " suddenly the door opens

Minho:" Sulliver wanna do something ?..it's so boring now.. " he pouts

" ohhh i can paint him......he looks kinda good to paint... " she thought

Sulli:" Oppa come here ! pali !! "she pats on the bed

Minho :" oh.."

Minho sits down unknowing what's she wanting to do. Sulli sits up and stares at him. Minho's quite surprised and stares back at her. She slowly puts her finger on his face. She touches his nose then his eyes then his lips and she stops there, staring deeply at his lips. He can feels his face burning red

Minho:" Bwoya ?!!!!... " he blurts out which brings Sulli back to reality.

Sulli:" huh?...oh oppa, can you do me a favor ?" she asks cutely

Minho:" mwo ? what is it ?.."

Sulli:" You only have to sit here and i'll do the rest, ne ?"

Minho:" Ok.."

Sulli then takes out her stuffs and quickly starts to draw Minho.

Minho:" Ya !.. you have nothing else to draw ? Why me? "

Sulli:" Cause you're handsome oppa ! that's enough for a reason right ?! " she winks and her answer makes him blushes and he smiles sheepishly.

Sulli continues to draw, time passes...

30 mins has passed

Minho:" Ahhhh...Sulliver, done yet ? i'm so tired..." he yawns

Sulli:" Jakamman, almost.....almost....DONE !! " she shout happily. Minho immediately lies on the bed :" can i see it ?"

Sulli:" Andwe ! I haven't painted it yet...just wait, i'll give it to you when it's done ! " she smiles proudly.

Minho:" ok..whatever...you like to paint  ? you like lots of thing huh ?! " he chuckles

Sulli:" Ani!! the other things i do are just for fun but painting is my real hobby...well beside eating..hee..hee "

Minho:' oh artist ! " he smiles :" i think you suit the eating hobby than this hahaha " he teases her and laughs

Sulli :" tskkk.........anyway don't tell anyone ne ?"

Minho:" wae???? it's just a hobby !"

Sulli:" Just don't !!! "

Minho:" oh.. alarsoh ! wanna eat something ? It's cold, let's eat ramyeon !!! "

Sulli:" Keure ! Kaja oppa !!!! "

Sulli's POV

I almost could not control my self kissing those y lips if he didn't yell to bring me back to reality. What's wrong with me ? At first i only thought that i should look at his face carefully to make sure that i capture every single detail on his face to draw him perfectly but then his incredibly perfect face made me lost, big round sparkling eyes, long lashes, high sharp nose and..y lips. Why he has to be so handsome ?!! I'm scared that i'm no longer see him as an older brother !! Are there any chances that i like him ? Ashhh so complicated !!!! i don't wanna think about it !...Luckily he asks me if i wanted to eat and woahhhhh that is exactly what i want to do now....

We enter the kitchen, i take out two backages of ramyeon and two eggs. He starts cooking them. I know how tocook but this time i'll let him do it, i just sit at the dining table and look at him cooking. He looks even more handsome when he's concentrated. I smile sheepishly to myself that i didn't notice he's staring at me in confusion.

Minho:" What's so funny about me ?! You should look at yourself now in the mirror ! completely out of space ! " he chuckles

"Bwo ????? Why are you thinking that i was thinking about you ?! As if you're the only handsome guy in the world..! " i pout

Minho:" Ya!!! i didn't say that i'm handsome!....or it is what you're thinking ?! i'm so handsome, huh ?... " he teases me and laughs. I blush hard and avoid eye contact with him, he makes me feel so nervous !!!!!

He finally finishes cooking and gives me a bowl full of ramyeon and an egg on top. Woahhhh the smell is so good. I start to eat. It's so delicious !!!!

" Bashta oppa !! jongmal !!!!! " i raise my thumb up. He just smiles at me ! that killer smile is playing with my patience, i don't know how long i can handle this.

Minho:" Sulliver, i was the one who cooked ...so you wash the dishes ne ?! " he says out of no where.

" Bwoya ?!!!!! Shiiro ! oppa you do it ! " i pout

Minho:" Wae ???! i cooked for you so you must wash the dishes !  No argue ! " he insists

" SHIIRO !! " i stick my tongue out and run away. He immediately follows me 

Minho:" Ya Sulliver ! You won't escape that easy, i'll catch you !!!!!! " he shouts out

" No way oppa i won't let you ~ ! " then i run my best and i reach my room. I'm about to  close the door  when a strong arm stop it and quickly open it widely, his face appears with an evil smile, he shuts the door so that i can not escape and immediately grabs me. He uses a lot of strength but i'm so shocked that i don't even try to escape, so technically the force is too much and things end up the way i didn't expected. I am now lying on top of him and our faces are 2 cm far..HOW FAR?!!!!! i lose words, i can feel my face's turning red and i can see his face's also blushing. I must say that i'm pretty shy and i've never experienced such situations before but surprisingly inmy mind now there are no such things called escape or get away from him but instead there are only two thing :" Kiss him or not ? ". I haven't reached the decision yet when suddenly i feel his lips are against mine. So...this is how it feels like ! So sweet...his lips are so sweet. I'm shocked for about 3 secs then i close my eyes, i enjoy it to be honest. I think he wants to keep it as a pure kiss that he doesn't open his mouth since this is the first time. But what i'm doing now even shocks my self, i can't help it but i think i've just opened my mouth. And so unexpected, he immediately joins in, kissing me so passionately. One of his hand grabs my waist tighter, the other one caresses my back . I also put one of my hand aroung his neck and the other brushing his hair messily. Slowly his tongue reaches mine and it twists lightly making me moan in pleasure. He gigles and i'm a bit embarrassed that moment but i quickly catch up , we explore and enjoy each other mouth for minutes when he suddenly breaks the kiss. I feel a bit annoyed...i was enjoying....

Minho:" Sulliver...l-let's stop here...i'm scared i'll do something that harm you ...! " 

" Oppa...i only say it one time and you better listen carefully..." i lean closer to his ear and whisper :" Johahae.." then i bite his ear lightly and gigle.

His face turns red again and he smiles sweetly at me. We just stare at each other like that and to be honest i can stare at his handsome face forever.

Suddenly he stands up and carries mr bridal style

Minho:" so ...you finally like oppa, huh ? but how much ?????? "

" This much !!! " i open my arms widely to show him.

Minho:" prove it ! I won't believe you easy that way ! "

" how can i prove it ? isn't the kiss that obvious ?!!!!!!! " i pout

Minho:" umm..... shout " minho oppa johahae "!!!!!!!!! "

"minho oppa johahae ! "

Minho:" Louder ! i can't hear anything !!!!!! "

" minho oppa johahae !!! "

Minho:" Still can not hear ... "

" MINHO OPPA JAHAHAE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I scream loudly

Sudden;y the door burst opens and here comes Krystal...she looks incredibly surprised

Krystal :" What happened sullia-yah ??????.."

Minho and i are still shocked seeing her

" Mwo ?!!! n-nothing happen ! what are you doing here ? didn't you say you would stay with Taeminie ? "

Krystal :" oh, i just scared that you'll be sad so we come to surprise you but it seems like we were too worried ! Looks like you're having fun... " she chuckles\

I look again at myself and i understand why she chuckles...Minho oppa still carries me bridal style in front of her . I quickly stand up by my self :" So...where's Taemin ?" i ask to hide my embarassment.

Taemin:" I'm here !!!!!! " he appears with an evil smirk, well he was behind Krystal all the time ! That means he also heard me shouting......haizzz

Krystal :" well, looks like we have to go now Taemin oppa, some one is really in need of privacy here hahaha... " she laughs loudly and so does Taemin, then they run away quickly, leaving me and oppa standing in my room dumbfounded. We slowly turn our head looking at each other and i give him a death glare :" It's all your fault oppa !!!!!! I'm so embarassed right now !!!!!! "

Minho :" mianne ! I'll repay you, ne ?! "

" Repay wh---- " I haven't finished my sentence when i feel his lips against mine again. " Such a good repay" i thought and enjoy the passionate kiss.  Right now i'm sure that i'll never get tired of kissing those sweet lips. Never~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys another update !!!! hope you all like it ! have you seen the new album 's pic of Minho ? he looks just like a kid ! so adorable !!!!!!!!! =)))))))))) anyway next chap will have some romantic scenes so looking foward to it !!!!!!!!! i'll update it soon !!!

continue to comment, upvote and subcribe !!!!!!!!!!!! thanks all !!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3

Sullah~