Oh! We meet again.

My Bodyguard~

Sulli's POV 

I'm taking a shower then suddenly i hear some noise from the next room. It's a guest room and only Krystal uses that room since she usually visits me and stays here overnight. What's she doing here anyway? I remember she told me that today she'll be on a vacation with her family ! That's weird. I quickly put on my clothes after showering and go to the guest room. I open the door and notice some luggage on the floor but there's nobody " Krystal, is that you? i thought you're on a vacation ! krystal ??? " i ask but no one answers. I'm about to leave the room when i hear the sound of the bathroom door opens. I go straight there and...

Me:" aaaaaaaaaaa..who are you??????? what are you doing here ?!!!!!!!! " i scream and cover my eyes because in front of me now is a tall guy with only a tower wrapping aroung his waist_he's shirtless !

Minho:" yah, what are you doing in my room, miss ???"

i'm still covering my eyes :" what do you mean YOUR room ?!!! This is my house and where the hell are you coming from ????"

Minho:" Ya ya!!! how can you be so rude ?!! I'm here for reason ok??? Now would you please let me change clothes then we'll talk about this ? or...you prefer to look at me like this ?!! " he playfully leans closer

Me:" ERT !!" i yell at him and run out of the room. How come this "thing" live in my house? Did i miss something????ashh..

After a few minutes, the door opens and the guy comes out. Wow..he looks...ah..kind of..um....forget it ! Now to the main thing :" So tell me, who are you ? Why you're here ? And those luggage in the room, are you planning to stay here ? And--" he cuts me off :" hey hey miss, slow down, you ask too many questions, how can i answer them all ??? Now have a seat and i'll explain ok ?!" well he's kinda right so i listen to him.

I sit down on the bed and he sits besides me, he starts talking:" Well, take a look at me ! Don't you remember me ?! "

I take a look at his face, well...he looks familiar, did i meet him somewhere ???????? :" ah..um..you are.. " i still don't remember when and where i met him.

Minho:" Ash this girl, how can you forget the person who saved your life !! jinja, still not remember ?? "

Me:" save my life.. oh ! you're that frog guy ?!!!!!!!

Minho :' what "frog" ??? what do you mean by that ? "

Me:" oh it's nothing! heehee" i smile. " And what are you doing here ? Thank you for yesterday, i didn't manage to thank you" i smile again.

Minho:" oh finally someone knows how to act politely !" he chuckles. " Well i'm going to stay here with you from now on..as your boduguard ! "

Me:" My..what ??? Bodyguard ??? Are you serious ? "

Minho:" ne ! Your dad hired me yesterday. From now on, i'll protect you !" he smiles. Oh my god, did he brush his teeth with "diamond" powder ?!!! why are they so shine ??!

Me :" No, i don't need a bodyguard ! daddy always does weird things, i don't understand ! But please don't follow me every where ok ?! You just need to stay here, i don't think anything can happen to me "

Minho:" anything..like yesterday ?!! Come on, you know you're in danger! I took this job  and i'll do it seriously ! anyway you need me, who knows what can happen if you're alone ! " . What he says is quite right but i can't stand it, from now on i'll have no privacy. Goshhh, i can't even imagine it.

Me:" ok..ok do i have a choice ?!!!! " i sign. " then, be ready, we'll go to school !"

Minho :" what ??? you still go to school ? "

Me  :" wae ?? i'm 18, this is my first year at university !!"

Minho:" oh! So i'm older than you ! you better call me Oppa ".He speaks the word oppa in a cute way and awwww i can't stand it !

Me:" shiiro !!!!!" i stick my tongue out and quickly return to my room. I take my things and lead him to the garage.

The driver has waited for us there and we enter the car. He sits beside me but somehow i don't feel uncomfortable at all, it's like he's my close friend. I look out the  window and enjoy the fresh air. Suddenly, i remember some thing :" What's your name froggy oppa ?? My name's Jinri or you can call me Sulli !" i talk to him.

Minho:" froggy ???? where's that nick name come from ??? I'm Minho.Choi Minho"

Me :" well don't you see that your eyes are big and round like a frog hahaha , and by the way, you have the same surname as mine !!!! "

Minho:" well that's destiny " he playfully says and smiles

Me:" Don't act cool in front of me !" i pout and elbow him.

Minho :" ya i don't act cool ok ?! i was just ...born to be cool hahaha " ash this guy....!!!

We finally arrive school. Now i can feel troubles are coming. I was hated by a lot of students in this school and now starts a new semester bringing along a bodyguard is just making things worse !! What have i done to deserve this ???? 

When we enter the class, everyone stares at us, well i mean at HIM ! They start whispering to each other. I ignore them and go straight to my seat.

Minho:" Why is everybody staring at us ??" he whispers. I gigle, is he that innocent that he doesn't know why ??? 

Me:" Don't mind them ! oh, i have a question, were you popular during highschool and university ??"

Minho:" well...kind of, wae Sulliver ?"

Me:" oh, so it's not a surprise for me that they're staring at you and.. Sulliver?? jongmal !!"

Minho:"haha i think that nickname suits you well !  Now i got it, maybe next time i should wear a mask, their stares will gradually steal my handsome features ! " he jokes and we both laugh. This is the first time i feel so comfortable around a guy_well exept Taemin. Oh remind about Taemin, where's he anyway ? I notice he 's not in class today. 

Minho's POV

Wow, i'm surprise about myself, i don't know why i feel so comfortable around her even though i've just known her since yesterday. i'm usually cold but how come i'm so friendly with her ? And when i make a joke, she laughs hard about it, oh her laugh is so unique, it makes me just wanna tell her jokes all the time. And during class, we're just talking and she doesn't listen to the teacher at all. Then i tell another joke about how colorful the teacher dressed_like a gecko !. She laughs out loud and catch everyone attention. Oops we're in trouble now.

Teacher:" Those two, get out of my class ! Kids these days !" she yells.

We slowly go out with our heads facing the ground. When we finally get out, she starts laughing again, Weird ?!! she got punished and now she's laughing ?

Me:" What's so funny? you got punished you know ?" i ask her.

Sulli:" i know and it's so fun ! well i've seen a lot of people got punished but i haven't. I didn't know how it feels like and i knew, it's kinda hillarious !" she smiles widely. God her smile is so flawless, i quickly turn my head away to hide my blushing face.

Sulli:" ya ! oppa, what are you doing? Why do you turn your back on me ?"

Me :" Aniya!! it's nothing !!" i quickly deny.

Sulli:" hahaha froggy oppa, your reaction is priceless !! why are you so serious ??!!! Kaja, let's go eat, i'm hungry ! pali !" she then joyfully walks ahead and i follow. This girl is really something !!!! i smile to myself. Omo ! did i fall for her ? Ani ! noway, it's maybe just i like her as a little sister ! yeah that's right !!!

" yah Sulliver, wait for me !!!" i say loudly but then i notice someone 's running to her direction, a boy i see and what's he doing right now pisses me off ! he hugging her tightly and she's hugging him back ?! what the... ! I can feel my blood is boiling, i don't know why ! ashhhhhh who is that guy ?!!!!!!!!!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

it's the end of chap 3 !!!!! so how is it ? i hope you guys like it ! do comment to let me know how you think about it =)))))))))

yesterday i read an article said that  Minho oppa got injured =((((((((( i hope he's ok and recover before Shinee's comeback.

sulli yahhh take care of him alarji !!!! =)))))))))))) hihi enjoy reading

Sullah~