CHAPTER 8

My Bodyguard~

I'm so sorry for the inconvinience...you guys may have to re-read the story :((( but i hope this chapter is not too bad :((((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minho and Sulli is now standing in the middle of the studio looking at a huge photo of them kissing in the pool yesterday and next to the photo is the Taestal couple standing and smiling at them

Taestal:" Surprise!!"

Krystal:"Sulli ah, how is it?!! Beautiful, huh?!!!"

Sulli:"Yeah...i didnt know that it comes out that great!"

Minho:" Yeh me too..."

Taemin:"We're gonna hang it here, next to me and Krystal's photos! We're gonna have a couples gallery here!! Bwahahaha..."

Sulli:" Ok, whatever you want...Now let's practise Krystal ah.."

Krystal:" Arasso. Oppa turn on the music "

 

They practise for 2 hours and finally finish. Taemin drives them back to Sulli's house to take the costumes for the performance and they head to the park where the competition is held.

When they arrive, the place is fulled with alot of people wearing fabulous and colorful costumes. They quickly find the backstage and get ready for their performance. Minho and Taemin bid them goodbye and quickly find some chairs to sit, luckily there are 2 chairs left in the first row and they immediately grab that chance and sit down.

After a long wait, finally the host announces Sulli and Krystal names. Minho and Taemin immediately clap their hands and shout:"Babe hwating!!!" leaves the two girls startle with embarassment.

The music is on and they dance beautifully without making any mistakes. When they're done, the audiences clap their hands loudly to congratulate them. They bow and go off the stage to meet Taemin and Minho.

Sulli:"Oppa! Did we dance well?"

Minho:" It was incredible! I guarantee you girls will win!"

Sulli:" Oppa, i'm sooo hungry, let's go eat! Krystal, do you wanna go with us?"

Krystal:"Nahh..Taemin oppa will drive me home. I promise omma to eat dinner at home. Anyways, have fun!!"

Taemin:" Bye Sulli, bye hyung!"

Minho:" Bye guys. Be home safe!"

 

Sulli:" Oppa, what're we gonna eat ? Tteokbokki??!!"

Minho:" Ashhh Sulliver...it's not good to eat so often, let's have a prober meal, ne?"

Sulli:" Ne..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Next morning~

Minho was sleeping when Sulli bursted into his room.

Sulli:" Oppa!!!!! Wake up! We're late for school !!!"

Minho immediately sits up, wide awake :" BWO??!!"

Sulli:" Get change oppa!! Palli!!"

Minho:" Ok, i'll be back in 5 mins!!"

 

 

They finally arrive school and they walk to Sulli's class.

Minho:" Babe, this time you study alone, i cant go in there, i will make you distract...so i'll wait for you in the canteen ok??"

Sulli:" Ne oppa, see ya!!"

Sulli is about to walk in class when Minho grabs her arm :" Ya.. You forget onething!!"

Sulli:" What?? I didnt...i've checked everything already..."

Minho:" Ashhh, where is my goodbye kiss??" he pouts and points to his cheek.

Sulli:" M-mwo??" she bursts into laughter at his aegyo

Minho:" Waekeure...what's so funny?!!"

Sulli:" Oppa you're so cute!!! And for that i'll give you an extra present!" and she doesnt let him have a second to think, she tip toes and kisses him...he grabs that chance and kisses her passionately....

" E-HEM..."

They break the kiss immediately when they hear a loud fake cough and in front of them is Sulli's teacher...also behind the teachers are pairs of eyes staring at them. Sulli blushes madly....

Teacher:" Well...if you want to study then hurry...this is the school's corridor...not a ROOM!"

Sulli:" Ne, teacher!". She turns her head to Minho and mumbles:" See ya oppa!!"

 

 

 

Boring lessons finally ends, Sulli hapily walk to the canteen to meet her boyfriend when suddenly a group of girls approach her. She recognizes the girl in the middle_no one else but Park Jiyeon_the most popular girl in school. She wonders why that girl comes to her cuz she rarely talks to somebody in school.

Jiyeon:"Heard that you've been dating a hottie guy, huh?! Even made out in school??!! Are you trying to create some scandals so that you can be more popular??!!"

WHAT?!!! Never did Sulli think rumors can be that fast eventhough she's not popular! Sure Minho's look gains her some attention...and she's not comfortable with it.....

Sulli:" Whether i have a boyfriend or not...it's not your business. And i never want to be popular, but if i do then it will still not your business..." she said calmly:" so if u excuse me, i have things to do.."

Just as Sulli is ready to walk away, Jiyeon catches her arm roughly, Sulli can sense that a fight may happen and she really doesnt want to involve in those stuffs...

Sulli:" Let go of me! I warn you.."

Jiyeon:" Warn me??!! Hahahaha..what will you do if i dont let go?! Punch me?! You little girl...I have to teach you a lesson today!" Jiyeon raises her hand repair to slap Sulli when suddenly a deep voice speak:" What lesson?"

She turns around and it was Minho. Sulli feels relieved that finally her handsome bodyguard is there.

Minho:" Again...what lesson do you want to teach her?"

Jiyeon startles and dont know what to say..

Minho:" Who do you think you are to even "teach" her? I dont want to hit girls so back off...if you dare to approach her again, i swear things will be ugly..." he said every single word calmly and softly but u can definitely smell anger in his voice.

Jiyeon sends a death glare to Sulli before walking away with her friends and she mumbles:"Choi Sulli...this will not be the last time we meet....you will have to pay the price for trying to stole my spotlight !..."

Minho turns to Sulli:" Did she hurt you baby?"

Sulli:" No, i'm ok. Komawo oppa.." she smiles sweetly at him.

Minho:" Who is that girl? You know her?"

Sulli:" Well...she's the school queen...everybody knows her..." she said shrugging her shoulders.

Minho:" Queen?! Wow people in this school quite a weird taste....anyways i bet you're hungry, let's go?"

Sulli:" Ne! Shall we eat sushi oppa?"

Minho:" Keure! My treat!" he said and shuffles her hair in affection.

Sulli:" Oppa jjang!!"

They walk on with laughter echoes through out the corridor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home~

Sulli is doing homework in her room.

Knock...knock

Sulli:" Come in!"

Minho:" Doing homework? Why are you so slow? I thought you're the best student in class?" he said smiling teasingly at her.

Sulli:" Yah oppa! I'm struggling with the IT homework, it's soo difficult..."

Minho:"Let me help you!"

Sulli:" Really?! Can you??"

Minho:" Ya...what 's with that face?! I graduated that subject with flying colors!!"

Sulli:" Stop showing off oppa, hurry and help me.."

 

After 1 hours, they finally done everything.

Sulli:" oahhh i'm so tired oppa...i'm going to sleep, see you tomorrow!"

Minho:" Good night baby!" he kisses her forehead and goes back to his room.

 

In the middle of the night, Minho wakes up when he has the feeling of some one lying next to him. He turns to the other side and see Sulli with her eyes wide open looking at him. He almost falls down from the bed becuz of her.

Minho:" Sulliver, what are you doing here??"

Sulli:" Oppa...i can not sleep!!! Can you lull me to sleep??"

Minho:" How can i lull you to sleep?!! I dont kno--"

Sulli:" Sing oppa!! Sing..."

Minho:" Sulliver....i...."

Sulli:"Oppaaaa..."

Minho:" Arasso arasso..."

Then Sulli nudges into his warm embrace and lies her head on his chest comfortably. He softly brushes her hair and kisses her temple....

"I cant believe i'm doing this" he thought and started to sing a kid song. He sings for awhile and both of them drifted to sleep peacefully..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again i'm sorry for the boring chapter ;(((( I'll try harder with the next chapter !!!

Do comment and tell me what you think ^^ thank you for reading ^^