Surprise at the end.

My Bodyguard~

Taemin:" awww Sulli-ah, i miss you so much !!!"

Sulli:" Don't fool me ! we met each other yesterday !"

Taemin:" hehe.."

Sulli:" Why wasn't you in class? I even thought you're on vacation with Krystal ! "

Taemin:" well actually i really wanted tobut she didn't allow me ! she said she need to spend time with her family so i have to stay back! " he pouts. Although Taemin is at the same age with Sulli, sometimes he just acts like a kid in front of her.

Sulli:" awww poor our Taeminie !" she says and caresses his chin.

"ehem.." someone does a fake cough to catch their attention and Sulli turns back to see an annoyed-Minho looking at her and Taemin.

Sulli:" oh i almost forget, Taeminie, this is Minho, Minho , this is Taemin !" she introduces.

Taemin:" annyeong ! nice to meet you " he shakes Minho's hand then turns back to Sulli :"Who is it? Your boy friend, eh ?" he teases her.

Sulli:" ya ! aniyo ! he's my bodyguard "

Taemin:" Mwo?????? a bodyguard ? woahh Sulli-yah, daebak ! From now on you have someone protected you "

Sulli:" Ne...froggy oppa is really strong, you better not messed up with me or he'll punch you !" she sticks her tongue out at Taemin.

Taemin:" Froggy ????? hahahaha..hyung since when you had that nick name ?"

Minho:" well..since i met her " he says a little bit irritated with the nick name.

Taemin:" oh poor you, be ready hyung, from now on you'll have to suufer a lot ! " he whispers and both of them gigle. Suddenly Taemin screams in pain ( Sulli kicks his legs).

Sulli:" Ya, i said don't mess up mith me, alarjit ?! " she pouts. " Froggy oppa, don't listen to him ne ?! he's a liar ! i'm such a good girl, right? you won't suffer anything !" she says in a cute high voice looking at Minho.

"well i hope i won't suffer what he's suffering now !" Minho secretly thought and smiles back at her.

They continue walking to the cafeteria. They choose a table and sit down.

Minho:"What do you want to eat Sulliver? " he asks

Sulli:" Ice cream oppa !!!!!!" she says excitedly

Minho:" Taeminie? "

Taemin:" ice cream hyung !!!" he says excitedly too.

" Are they really 18????? it looks just like they're only 9 year-old kids asking for ice cream ! jinja ! " minhp thought.

Minho:" here, kids, enjoy ! " he smiles

Sulli:" oppa, where's yours ? Aren't you hungry ??"

Minho:" Ani ! i've eaten already "

Taemin:" Hyung, how long have you known her ? you two seems to be close ! he asks

Minho:" well..2 days i guess haha..." he chuckles

Taemin:" Jongmal ??? Woww, that's a mazing ! it's just like when i first met Krystal, we fell in love at first sight ! " then he makes a face like he's remembering about the time they met with a silly smile.

Sulli slaps Taemin's arm :" Ya ! How can it be the same ??!! We're not fall in love with each other, you babo !"

Taemin:" ya!! it hurts and...who knowswhat will happen right ?! "

Minho just laughs at them " yeah who knows... " he thinks and signs, he has just realised that he fell for her_at first sight_ if he's not, he wouldn't get jealous when he saw Taemin hugged her.

The bell rangs and it's time to go home. Taemin bids them goodbye and heads home.

Minho:" Sulliver, do you want to go somewhere inetead of going home ? ya know it's still early and there's nothing much to do at home !" he suggests

Sulli :" ya...oppa jiang ! you can take me everywhere, home's boring !" she smiles

Minho:" Ok.. so let's go skating, then i'll take you to Dongdaemun, there're alot of street's food there !"

Sulli:" Sounds good, pali pali, i can't wait !" she pushes him forward and they walk fast to the car. The driver has waited for them and they go to the skate station.

At the skate station..

Sulli:" Oppa, is it a bit too loud ?????? it's so crowded here, what if i got lost ?!! she aks with fear on her face.

Minho:" Kenchanna ! Hold my hand tightly alarjit ?! " he says and holds her hand, leads her to the shoes shelves and takes two pairs. He helps her with her shoes then they enter the play ground.

Minho:" do you know how to skate Sulliver ??" he asks loudly for her to hear.

Sulli :" Ani oppa !"

Minho:" Then hold on my waist and follow me, ok ?! "

Sulli :" ok ! " she smiles widely

They move slowly, Sulli gradually gets used to it, they move faster and enjoy the fun time. Sulli doesn't notice but her arms now are hugging Minho tightly because of the speed. Minho notices it but quickly ignores and just enjoys that moment himself. Suddenly the music changes from a rock'n'roll to a ballad. They immediately stop and look around, people around them are pairing and do some lovey dovey skate moves. They don't know what to do so they also pair up and move slowly to the music.

Sulli:" This is weird oppa ! jinja ! Why do they have to change the music ?! And now we look just like lovers, doing lovey dovey dance ! " she pouts .

Minho's face turns pink :" wae, not just now , we look like lovers even before this ! Didn't you notice that you hugged me really tight ???!! " he blurts out

Sulli:"jongmal ?? it's just because of the speed oppa ! it's not that i like hugging you alarsoh ???! " she sticks her tongue out.

Minho:" Anyway, i know you enjoyed doing it ! I see the way you look at my ads this morning ! They're amazing right ?! hee..hee.. " he teases her.

Sulli :" Mwo ????? ya ! i hate you oppa !!! I won't talk to you ! " she pouts and turns her head aside.

Minho :" awwww sulliver is mad !! Kyeopta !!!! If you don't talk to me, i won't lead you out of the play ground ! " he playfully says.

Sulli :" Ya...how could you- !" she punches his chest and they both laugh.

After a few minutes they decide to leave and go to Dongdaemun. Sulli's stunt, this is the first time she has been to a place fulled of her favorite street's food.

Sulli:" Oppa oppa ! I want to eat tteokboki ! pali ! " she excitedly drags him to the tteokboki stall. " two dishes, please ! " she orders. They then eat happily.

Sulli:" Woahh oppa ! Jinja bashta ! " she raises her thumbs up and smiles at him.

Minho:" Geurae, this place is very famous ! "

Sulli:" Oppa, pali, i finished my dish, let's go eat something else ! "

Minho:" Alarsoh ..!"

They then go to other and other and other stalls until they can't put anything more in their stomach. Sulli's just like a kid, she jumps excitedly when she sees her favorite food and she always says the same line and do the same expression after eating_that is smiling cutely and says :" oppa ! you pay, ne ?! ". then she will drag him to another stall.

They finally reach the car and head home.

Sulli:" Komawo oppa ! I have so much fun today thanks to you ! "

Minho :" You're welcome, anyway , do excercise tomorrow ne ?! i don't wat to protect a pig you know ! " he chuckles

Sulli :" Ya oppa !!! would you stop teasing me ?!!!!!! " she pouts

Minho:" Shiro ! hahaha... ouch ! it hurts Sulliver !" ( she kicks his legs )

Sulli :" you deserve it oppa !! Mehrong !!"

When they reach home, Sulli has fallen asleep so Minho carries her to her room. He takes off her socks and lays her on the bed.

Minho:" awww...you're so heavy ! " he mumbles and gigles.

Sulli who is dreaming :" More, give me more, it's so delicious ! "

Minho:" gosh, still want to eat huh ?! i wonder how big your stomach is !! "

He looks at her, she 's so cute when she's sleeping, her pinky cheek is so adorable. And she's smiling. She loves food that much ??! Aigoo this girl. He's about to leave the room but something in him pulls him back, he doesn't know what it is but it gives him courage that he quickly gives her a peck on her cheek and whispers :" Good night Sulliver !" he smiles and returns to his room.

Unknown to him, someone who's lying on the bed right now lokks completely confused and embarrassed with a super blushing face ! Sulli was woken up by his peck.

" what did he just do ?? Did he really kiss me ?! or it's just a dream ? but if he did then what's that all about ? he likes me ?? No way !!!! then, wae..???????????? "

 

 

 

 

 

guys i'm so so sorry for the late update ! :(( i hope you like this chap , i'll try to update sooner :) do subcribe, comment and upvote ! saranghae <3<3<3<3

Sullah~~~~~