Sulli~

My Bodyguard~

hey guys this's my second chap and as i said from the beginning this chap will be about Sulli !!!!!!!!! =))) i'm sorry cause in this chap they won't meet each other with Minho as her bodyguard =( but it will be in chap 3 so read and wait for me =))))))))))) i'll update chap 3 soon !!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3 thanks again for your support ~~~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sulli or Choi Jinri was daughter of a rich man_Mr.Choi, he worked for the gornverment with high position and Sulli's safety was threatened by his enemies so he never let her went out alone. Mr.Choi wanted to have someone protected her but he hadn't found anyone yet. Sulli is a kind and sweet girl but she had few friends, people in her school always thought she was a geek cause she studied so well and they rarely talked to her, that's why she was lonely and bewared with everyone. Luckily she still had two best friends_Taemin and Krystal_they were her chingu but sometimes she felt left-behind cause they were lovers. In order not to be so bored in life, Sulli studied different things from cooking, playing sports, sing, dancing to painting. She found herself happy and free when she painted so it became her special hobby. She used her pictures as the way she espressed her feelings, her own opinion about life and everything. Her dad didn't know about that and even taemin and krystal didn't know. She kept it as a secret and as her own world, even though she felt guilty, she just could not share it with anybody.

March 29th was her birthday, her dad prepared a big party for her and there were only family members excluded the Taestal couple. She wasn't interested in it at all so she decided to paint something, unluckily she couldn't find any paintbrushes then suddenly something popped out in her mind:" aigoo...i'm so silly, i threw them all in the bin cause they were out of use..gosh, what i'm gonna do now ?!". She thought for a while and finally made up her mind:" ok the only way is to go and buy them, it's not gonna be like i would be kidnapped, i just go for a few minutes anyway!" Then she sneaked out of the house and headed to the small shop just some lines of houses far away. After a few minutes wandering around the paintbrushes shelves, she decided to buy 2 pink and 3 gem blue paintbrushes.

Sulli:" how much are these adjussi ?" 

Sell-man:" 20000 won  "

Sulli:" oh--um..i just bring 15000 won..can you give me a discount ? "

Sell-man :" ah.. ok sulli yah, i'll give you a discount if you do some aeyo ! " the sell-man was close with her since she usually bought paintbrushes there.

Sulli :" oh ..adjussi..ok i'll do it ." she then do the "buyng buyng" with her cute sweet voice for like 10 times.

Selli-man:" ok ..ok just take those paintbrushes home,  give me only 10000 won "

Sulli :" jongmallo? ohhhhh komawo adjussi " she smiled widely and leave.

On the way home, Sulli felt someone was following her but she ignored that thought and continued walking. Suddenly, a big and strong hand grabbed her arm and pulled her backward, then another big hand grabbed her on the other arm, they led her to somewhere else, she was panicked and shocked but then quickly tried to escape. She tried her best but they were too strong, she was about to give up when suddenly someone rushed over and rescued her, he let her sit at the corner and then rushed back to those guys. She was so scared that she could not see or remembered anything just until she felt something heavy on her shoulder, she turned up her head and saw a pair of beautiful and big eyes full of concern looking at her. He asked her if she was ok and warmly offered to bring her home. She felt a bit uncomfortable cause eventhough he rescued her, he was just a stranger. She decided to walk home alone but  at the time she stood up, she felt paintful and realised that her foot was injured, she fell off the ground. He yelled at her in concern and he didn't let her a second to think but put her on his back and started walking. She was stunt and didn't know how to react his action but just stayed still on his back. That was the first time a guy took care of her, she could feel the warmth of his back and felt safe just like when she was on her father's back as a little girl. He asked her the way to her house, she felt a bit shy and answered him with a low tone that could be called whisper. Being on his back was so comfortable that she fell asleep, she could lightly hear his voice asking her something but she couldn't answer, the sleep was so fierce and she could not deny it. After a few minutes resting on the human-bed, she opened her eyes and immediately she saw that pair of beautiful eyes again. " am i dreaming or he's looking at me now ?!" she asked her self then blinked her eyes again but still could see those frog eyes. He was looking at her, the way he looked at her was just full of sweetness and admiration and it made her gulped, she turned away hiding her super red face. Akwardness everywhere. After a few minutes they reached her house, she could clearly  feel relieve. She opened the door and they entered the house. " welcome to castle" she playfully thought while looking at his surprised face when he looked at the house, she gigled." Never seen a house this beautiful, huh ?" she jokingly thought.

Her family's head-worker quickly came to take care of her and asked him to sit. He asked her questions about her absence, her injury, and also about the guy who carried her home. She was so annoyed about that, why he had to ask such a lot of questions at the same time? Which one was she suppose to answer? and oh..if he asked about the guy then he asked the wrong person! she was absolutely clueless about the guy..Then the guy told him that she was almost kidnapped, she was so pissed off, she was about to face so much troubles cause of his carelessness. After a while her dad arrived and he yelled at her, that was not unexpected, then he asked her to go to her bedroom to rest and she lightely heard her father offered the guy to have a small talk. " what will they talk about? why can't i know?" she thought irritatedly. " aigoo...whatever, so tired, bedroom, here i come!!!! " she said and joyfully ran to her room, she was injured but still be optimisted after all. While lying on bed she thought about what happened lately and his face appeared out of no where "those beautiful blinking eyes were so attractive...oh gosh Sulli what are you thinking? he was just a stranger!!!!! oh..but what was his name anyway? frog ?????????" she gigled and then went to sleep cause she was too tired to think about anything. Well there would be a huge surprise waiting for  her and what she would go through the next few months will change her lonely life forever........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

well that's all for this chap, i was actually about to finish this chap earlier but then the electricity went out and goshhhh i lost everything ( well it's kind of my fault too for not saving it ) any way do read =))))))))) i'm sorry cause i will not be able to post chap3 until the end of next week cause i'm going to have alot of tests next week . But i promise i'll update as soon as possible =))) enjoy hope you all like it <3<3<3<3