CHAPTER 10

My Bodyguard~

Before you read this, i want to inform that this chapter may be boring cuz i have problem inserting pictures....i prepared all the pictures but then i couldn't insert them...so you may have to imagine a little bit...:(((((((. That's all for now, I'll update soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The video starts with the soft melody of GOOD DAY....and lines after lines of words begin to appear on the screen...

" Annyeong everyone,I'm Choi Sulli and my video project today is called *Simple but Special*.

When i was a child, my dad used to give me expensive presents on my birthday...he said it showed how much he loved me, that he will not hesitate to give me the best things in life, i always feel grateful for having such a great daddy like him...

But i always wonder that will there be such things that are simple but special?

Well...that question of mine was answered on my 18th birthday, finally i receive a gift that is so simple but so so special...and that's HIM.

His presence has changed my life from a boring to an exciting one...

People say that a person looks the most dashing when he/she is in love, is it really true?.. Cause I can see that he looks more and more handsome these days...*kidding*

In my eyes, he's handsome in whatever he's doing..from eating...to cooking...working out...or even just sit on the chair doing nothing, he still looks perfect...

He's not only my boyfriend but also my private teacher, he helps me with everything and I really become better after his private lessons...

What do couples usually do on dates?...Well I don't know but mine usually start with a running exercise early in the morning...then I'll cook us breakfast...after that we may stay together doing our own things, he may help me with my homework...I may accompany him to the gym or we often just sit in the garden and watch movies on his laptop (we usually watch action movies_which sometimes we find it funny cause both can't stand watching cheesy movies but sometimes tell each other mushy lines...we're soo weird ^^).

It may seem boring to people but not me...

I enjoy being with him and just stay by his side, feeling his warmth against mine is enough for me...

He likes to take me out in the evening, we will go to Dongdaemun to eat my favorite street foods and sometimes come home late, he'll always give me a goodnight peck before going to sleep...

I know this is quite crazy but I once sneak into his room and watch him sleep...(I was just curious..) and he looks just like a baby angel...ughhh he's really cute !!

Although he's such a perfect person to me, he has his flaws also.

He's a person that can easily get jealous_however I find it cute!_ and he's super competitive !! I remember he stayed in his room one day straight cuz he lost a soccer game to his friend...it took me a lot of efforts to comfort the sulking Minho...

But overall, how can I find a person that is perfect for me more than him?! He's my frog prince, the one and only guy I sincerely love and cherish...

No doubts, he's the simple but special one that i've been always looking for...💙

💜...~End~...💜 "

Sulli:" Thanks for watching ^^..." she bows and goes back to her seat, everyone's clapping their hands for her video.

Teacher:" Ok, that's all for today. You can go home now, tomorrow we will continue with the rest!"

 

Krystal:" Woahh Sulli, that's a great video, I swear you're gonna earn a spot in the collection!"

Sulli:" I hope so...I had to deal with the annoyed Minho the whole week just to earn that spot..hahaha"

Krystal:" Chincha?! Taemin oppa was really excited about the project actually...he was even more excited than me!"

Sulli:" Oh, I know, that boy really loves to show off the relationship you guys have! Haha"

Minho:" What's so funny girls?" Minho is walking towards the girls

Krystal:" Oh, Minho oppa, we had a project about love and Sulli did---" Krystal can't finish her sentence when Sulli cuts her off.

Sulli:" It's nothing important oppa!"

Minho:" Really?!" he asks suspiciously

Sulli:" Yeah!...it's nothing...let's go home!"

Minho:" Umm...Ok"

Sulli whispers rapidly to Krystal ears before trailing after Minho:" I'll tell u about it tomorrow! 8 o'clock at the mall ok?!"

Krystal still doesn't understand but agrees afterwards:" Ok..see ya"

" What's she planning really?.." mumbled Krystal..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning~

Knock knock...

Minho groggily walks to his room door and opens it to see a pretty Sulli looking so energetic...hmm...

Minho:" What made you get up so early Sulliver?"

Sulli:" I actually want to go out with Krystal so I just wanna say goodbye to you oppa"

Minho:" Huh? Don't you remember today is--"

Sulli:" Oppa I have to go now, take this!" she gives him a blue package and then leaves the house to his surprise.

Minho:" Oh...so she doesn't know today is my birthday..." he signs and walks back to his room..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mall~

Krystal:" What's it? What plan is in your head ?"

Sulli:" Today actually is Minho oppa's birthday! I want to make a surprise for him!"

Krystal:" But what about yesterday? Why you kept the video from him?"

Sulli:" Cause the video is part of the plan too !" she said and winks at her bestfriend.

Krystal:" Ohhh....so what are we doing here?"

Sulli:" I want to buy some ingredients to bake him a cake !"

Krystal:" Ya....you're so romantic!!"

Sulli:" I know !! Hahaha"

 

 

 

At home..

Minho wakes up after 2 hours of sleeping.

After doing his morning routine, Minho walks out from the bathroom and puts on his usual attire.

He reaches for his phone ready to dial his friends' numbers when the blue package on the bed catches his eyes...

Minho:" What is this anyway?"

He opens it and sees a CD in it...

Minho:" A movie ?"

He walks towards the CD player, put the CD in and turns on the TV, then he sits back on his bed...

 

 

Slowly...the soft melody of GOOD DAY flows....

 

 

It's the video Sulli made with photos of him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He feels touched and happy for having a caring girlfriend like Sulli and also a bit guilty that he kept on sulking that week...

Then to his surprise...another video appears and this time...it's Sulli selfcamera..

" Oppa...you're touched right?! If you aren't I'm gonna punch you...haha...this is a little surprise gift I want to give you on your birthday...yeah...I know today is your birthday oppa, that's why i chose GOOD DAY to be the theme song...because today is such a good day ...it's the day my prince was born !!

To be honest, this is the first time i've felt something so magical about someone..you make me feel what is love for the first time...I said this before but I wanna say it again...

I Like You Oppa...ani...I Love You Oppa..

Thank you for coming into my life, i've never been happier...All i wish is that you will stay by my side forever...promise?

Oh..but i won't give you a choice! I DEMAND YOU TO STAY BY MY SIDE FOREVER ! It's a command from your cute boss !!! So don't leave me unless I tell you to arasso ?!! Hahaha.. I'm sooo tired now....i must go to sleep...bye oppa !"

 

Minho is smiling from ear to ear...he can't contain the overflowing happiness he is having right now...hearing Sulli's confession makes him the happiest man ever...

He stands up and takes his coat, he decides to find her. Just then his phone rings

Minho:" Yeoboseyo?" he answets without looking at the ID cuz he's in a rush.

Sulli:" Oppa!"

Minho:" Sulli? Where r you now? I'm about to go find you"

Sulli:" Don't ! I'm going home now so wait for me there ok?! Bye !" Then she hangs up...

Minho walks back to his room again and decides to just wait for her...

 

 

He is playing soccer game on his phone when the lights are suddenly off

He stands up immediately to check if something happened when he sees a girl holding a cake with colorful candles walking towards him...

Sulli:" Happy birthday oppa"

Minho:" Komawo baby..."

Sulli:" Blow the candles and make a wish! Pali"

He blows the candles and closes his eyes wishing...

 

Minho:" You baked the cake?"

Sulli:" Ne!" she handed him the cake, smiling sweetly at him.

He gets a hold of the cake and uses his fore finger to take out a small amount of cream...he motions her to come nearer and put the cream on her lips...

Sulli:" Yah...oppa...you should be the one who taste it not me..."

Minho:" Yes, I didn't say you'll be the one who taste it...i just want to taste it in my way..."

He smirks and immediately captures her lips, tasting the sweetness of her pink lips and the cream...slowly...he parts her lips and reaches for her tongue, exploring in a senxual way...his hands hold on to her waist and pulls her closer to his body, her hands slowly pull up to his neck...the kiss becomes more and more passionate...

In the dark room with just a liitle light coming from the corridor...the lovebirds are enjoying the special time together...

Minho's birthday...is indeed a good day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~