CHAPTER 12

My Bodyguard~

 

Sulli:" Oppa!! Stop spacing out...look! How do I look?" she waves her hands in front of him to catch his attention and shows off her new gown.

She looks stunning in the aqua blue gown, it fits her gorgeous body and emphasizes her white skin perfectly...but Minho mind is still on cloud and he doesn't really pay attention to the wonderful sight infront of him....which is Sulli...

Minho:"Umm...beautiful" he said haft-heartedly

Sulli:" Waeyo....you look so weird oppa! Is there anything wrong?"

Minho:" Aniya....are we done yet?"

Sulli:" Not yet. You still haven't tried on your suit"

Minho:" Ok, i'll try it on now"

He stands up and walks towards the dressing room.

Yuri:" Actually I prepared two suits for you Minho-ssi...one gray and one black...I think gray suits you"

Minho:" Give me the black one"

Yuri:"Um...are you sure?...Cuz I personally think--"

Minho:" Just hand me the black one!" he scowls

Yuri:" Uh...ok"

Sulli:" Ya oppa...why are you suddenly so moody?...Yuri unnie is a designer...you should listen to her.." she whispers

Minho:" I hate gray, that's all."

 

 

 

After changing the outfit, Minho walks out and Sulli gasps:" Omo! You looks great !!"

Minho:" Thanks baby.." he smiles shyly

Yuri:" Yeah, you look great! After so many years you're still so dashing.."

Minho widens his eyes at Yuri statement and so as Sulli...

Sulli:" After so many years?? You guys knew each other before?"

Minho:"No"

Yuri:" Yes"

Sulli:" Huh? So is it yes or no?"

Yuri:" We are friends in highschool"

Minho:"......"

Sulli:" Oh, is that so? Great! Cuz I really like you Yuri unnie, I guess we can hang out together sometimes!"

Yuri:" I'd love to hang out with you guys too!"

Minho:" I don't."

Sulli:" Wae oppa?!"

Minho:" I think we should separate business and personal relationship"

Sulli:" Don't be such a kill joy oppa! It will be great to hang out together!! Oh wait a second, Krystal is calling me, I'll go take the call for a bit....."

 

 

 

 

After Sulli goes out of the room, Minho sits back on the couch and looks out to the windows...silently prays that Sulli will come back quickly...

Yuri:" Are you going to ignore me like that oppa?"

Minho:" Don't call me that! I don't ignore you, I just don't have anything to say"

Yuri:" But I have!"

Minho:" Then I don't wanna hear!"

Yuri:" Aren't you curious why I'm back? It's because of you oppa! Please listen to me!"

Minho:" I've had enough, I'm leaving.." he stands up and walks to the door.

Yuri immediately runs to him and hugs him tight from the back

Yuri:" Please just once! Listen...I beg you.."

Minho is so tired of this...he just wants to forget the past and enjoy the present...which is Sulli...his biggest love...

But seeing Yuri in this desperate situation...he just doesn't have the heart to hurt her more like the way she did to him...

Minho:" Spill it.." he impatiently speaks..

Yuri:" When I got to USA, I was set to meet my fiancee there, he was a really nice and caring person and---"

Minho:" Cut the crap ! Are you bragging about how wonderful your fiancee was and how right it was to leave me?!"

Yuri:" No! Leaving you was the worse decision I've ever made....I thought I can have a good life in the USA but everything was so difficult...I thought I could depend on my fiancee...I thought he loves me that's why he proposed to me but the truth was...he had his own love and he was just forced to marry me by his parents....But he decided to fought for his love at the end and....and left me at the altar on our wedding day.....You don't know how happy I was to finally realized that what I needed to do was just the same as my fiancee, I needed to fight for my love.... But then, I had to achieve my dream...so I stayed there to study fashion until graduated and came back here to find you..."

 

Minho:" It's too late. I had a girlfriend already"

Yuri:" I know Sulli is your girlfriend, but...at least give me a chance...I know your heart still has a spot for me...I gave up my big career in USA for you...can you please give me a chance?"

Minho:" Yuri...I can't...I'm sorry but I can not cheat on Sulli.....I love her"

Yuri:" You lie. I know you're still confused with your feelings...you just had her as my replacement...we dated for years Minho, it wasn't that easy to forget me! But don't worry, I'll make you realize soon...that the one you love is always me."

Minho:" Stop whatever you're doing Yuri! I don't want to hurt Sulli...in anyway! I'll go now, tell Sulli to go straight home for me. Good bye".

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli:" Oh, unnie, where's Minho oppa?"

Yuri:" He left already. He asked me to tell you to go straight home. I think he meets up with his friends"

Sulli:" I'm glad he did, he is always beside me, although i like that but he has his own life, i also want him to have bonding times with his friends..."

Yuri:" You are such an understanding girlfriend Sulli.."

Sulli:" oh thanks unnie...oh and i'll take the gown and black suit. Thank you for your great effort unnie."

Yuri:" No problems! I'll send them to your house tomorrow!"

Sulli:" So...i'll get going now then.."

Yuri:" Wait...um..can i ask for Minho numbers? You know I just got back from US and he's my only friend now, I just want to have a bonding time once in a while...hope it don't bother you..."

Sulli:" Of course not! I'll send his numbers to you.....Ok, done! I'm going, bye unnie!"

Yuri:" Thanks Sulli, bye!"

 

" You are a kind girl and I personally really adore you Sulli....but....I love Minho and I know he still loves me...so i'll fight for him....I'm sorry if I will hurt you in the future...please forgive me and my selfishness..." Yuri sadly mumbles

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minho dials his friends numbers after going out of Yuri's shop...

Minho:" Jjong hyung...are you free ? I want to have a drink with you and the other two...now..."

Jonghyun:" Something happened? You don't really like to drink right? Tell me!"

Minho:" It's complicated...I'll tell you when we meet, I also need some advise..."

Jonghyun:" Ok, bro. I'll call the other two. See you at the bar!"

Minho:" Ok, bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE BAR.

Onew:" What?!! She's back ?!!"

Minho:" Yeah...the problem is she said she'd fight for me..."

Jonghyun:" So...what will you do now??"

Minho:" I don't know....I have Sulli now and I don't want to leave or hurt her....but about Yuri...I don't know...she said I confused my feelings for Sulli....i wonder if i did?..."

Key:" These things are hard to say...Yuri has a point that it won't be easy to forget since she dated you for years but...Sulli is a sweet and special person...so your love for her can also be bigger than for Yuri....it's all down to your heart dude...THINK! carefully and quickly before Yuri does something that will hurt Sulli..."

Jonghyun:" I think Key's right. It better be quick before things gone out of control.."

Minho:" Ashhhh...I'm having a headache right now....why she had to come back ?!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho comes home late and a bit tipsy...he walks towards Sulli's room and opens the door...

She is soundly asleep...

He crawls onto the bed and hugs her from behind smelling her sweet addictive scent....

 

" I don't know what will happen ahead...but...one thing for sure...I'll try my best to protect you from being hurt...I'll figure my feelings soon...wait for me baby...it won't take long...." he mumbles and drifts to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~