CHAPTER 11

My Bodyguard~

After class~~

Sulli:" Yayyyy next week is already winter break!! I'm soo excited Krystal ahh !"

Krystal:" Waeyo?"

Sulli:" Dad is going to give us a trip to Jeju island! How cool is that ?!"

Krystal:" Jinja?! Daebak!!! I'm going to ask mom if I can go with you!"

Sulli:" Ask Taeminie too, I bet he'll love it !"

Krystal:" yeah, it's Taemin_the ever beach lover we're talking about !hahaha.."

Ring...ring...

Sulli:" Chakaman! My dad is calling...yeoboseyo?"

Mr.Choi:" Ssul baby, how are you? How's school, i'm sorry i can't contact you lately due to busy work.."

Sulli:" It's ok dad, i understand...but why are you calling?"

Mr.Choi:" We actually are invited to a charity ball of SM.inc this weekend, I can't say no to them so... you will have to prepare for the ball, are you ok with that sweety ?"

Sulli:" Of course daddy, don't worry, so when exactly is the ball held?"

Mr.Choi:" It's on this Sunday at 6.pm. I have already booked a designer to prepare for your gown, she's very popular abroad and she's just got back to Korea. I'm sure you're gonna love your gown!"

Sulli:" Thanks dad, can you send me her numbers so I can contact her?"

Mr.Choi:" Ok, i'll send it to you later, now i gotta go, bye cutie pie!"

Sulli:" Bye dad!"

Krystal:" What is it?"

Sulli:" We will attend a charity ball this sunday and dad booked a designer for me, heard she's really popular..."

Krystal:" Oh, I was about to ask you to acompany me to the mall this sunday...what a shame.."

Sulli:" Next week i'll go with you !! I have to go now, see ya tomorrow!"

Krystal:" see ya"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minho:" So we're going to a ball on Sunday?...hmm...Do i need to get a new suit?"

Sulli:" Hmmm...probably oppa! But don't worry i'll ask my designer to pick your suit!"

Minho:" You have a designer?!"

Sulli:" No actually, dad just booked her for this event only...oh, i'll contact her now.."

Minho:" I'll go take a shower then..."

 

 

 

Sulli takes out her phone and dials the designer's numbers that her dad sent her a while ago.

Designer:" Yeoboseyo?"

Sulli:" Oh, annyeonghaseyo! Choi Sulli immida"

Designer:" Oh, you're Mr.Choi daughter aren't you?! Nice to meet you!"

Sulli:" Me too! Umm I'll go straight to the topic then...can I ask when will we meet to prepare for the gown?"

Designer:" Oh anytime, maybe tomorrow afternoon? "

Sulli:" Oh jinja? That's great. Please also prepare me suits for a man too"

Designer:" Ok. See you tomorrow at my office! I'll send you the address later!"

Sulli:" Thank you ! Oh, i almost forget! What is your name ?"

Designer:" Yuri. Kwon Yuri"

Sulli:" Ok. See you tomorrow Yuri unnie !"

Sulli hangs up and walk down stairs towards the kitchen to eat dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli:" Oppa, tomorrow we'll go to the designer's office to choose outfits for the charity. " she said between bites.

Minho:" Umm...I'll just drive you there, we can just let the driver rests"

Sulli:" Ne"

Minho:" Umm..Sulli...I just wonder if...ya know it's almost Christmas time...and...uhhh"

Sulli:" Oppa, just tell me ! Why are you stuttering like that?"

Minho:" Ok...I wonder if you want to go visit my dad with me?"

Sulli:" Visit your dad?! Yes of course i want to ! I'm his daughter in law soon anyways..hahaha"

Minho:" Are you proposing to me indirectly ?" he smirks

Sulli:" Ani! In your dream oppa! Merong...."

Minho:" Hahaha you're so cute baby.." he pinches her nose playfully.

Sulli:" You too oppa!" she said mimics his actions towards her.

Minho:" Is that even a compliment ? I prefer to be called handsome ya know..."

Sulli:" No! I don't care e e e e e...." she sings and jumps around making fun of him

Minho:" Wait till i catch you little girl!"

Then they run around the house upstairs then downstairs, from room to room making the big house filled with laughter and energy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCHOOL....

Krystal:" So...when will you pick the gown?"

Sulli:" This afternoon! Wanna go ?"

Krystal:" Nahhh i have a lunch date with Taemin oppa ! But send me a picture of you wearing the gown ok?"

Sulli:" Sure!"

Ding..dong...deng..

Teacher:" Ok, that's all for today, remember to do homework ok?"

Class:" ne"

 

Krystal:" Will Minho oppa go with you to the ball ?"

Sulli:" Of course he will, he's my bodyguard after all right?" she says and chuckles

Krystal:" Oh, i almost forget that...i just think he's your boyfriend and that's all hahaha"

Sulli:" He's too handsome to be a guard? "

Krystal:" hahaha kind of..."

Sulli:" Oh Minho oppa! Here!" she shouts waving her hands at Minho who stands not so far away.

Minho:" Hi Krystal! How r you?"

Krystal:" I'm good oppa!"

Minho:"So, Sulliver, we're gonna eat lunch first then go to the designer ok?!"

Sulli:" Ne, we'll go first annyeong!"

Krystal:" Annyeong!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLACK PEARL SHOP

Knock knock

Yuri:" Come in"

Sulli:" Oh annyeonghaseyo ! I'm Sulli. You must be Yuri unnie?"

Yuri:" Ne. Nice to meet you, you're very pretty in person Sulli"

Sulli:" Oh thanks unnie, you too !...Oppa, pali!!"

Minho hurriedly walks into the room and he stiffs...

Sulli:" Yuri unnie, this is Minho, my boyfriend...Oppa, this is Yuri unnie, my designer!" she introduces them, still oblivious to the current situation..

 

Yuri smiles akwardly:" Umm..nice to meet you Minho-ssi"

Minho:" Nice to meet you too Yuri-ssi" he said blankly.

 

 

 

** Goshhh... this is trouble..** he silently thinks...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it ?? Again, thank you for subcribing and commenting on my story ;) it really make my day :)))))))